Nineteen-fifties Drive-in Theatre

Story Info
A couple in their twenties attend a drive in movie in 1952.
1.1k words
4.33
10.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was twenty-two years old. She was no longer a naïve virgin. Her last boyfriend had taken her virginity and had never called her back. That was three months ago. She didn't get pregnant. She had had her monthly period since the fucking. But, she hadn't had a date since then either.

Last night she spent the evening at a singles dance where she met Chuck, a young bank teller. They spent the evening dancing together and each enjoyed the other's company. What she learned about Chuck impressed her favorably. Chuck liked her domestic ambitions.

While sitting in the dance hall alone, waiting for Chuck to return from the men's room, she mentally analyzed his attributes. "He's two years older than I am. He has a steady job with potential growth. He's generous, thoughtful, and polite. He keeps himself clean. I think he's looking for a wife. I want a husband."

When Chuck returned from the men's room, they immediately resumed dancing. While sitting out the next dance set, he asked her if he could take her to dinner and a movie the following night. Dinner would be at six at an "honest-to-goodness restaurant that uses china plates, not paper" and a movie at eight. She accepted.

That evening, Chuck drove her home in his brand-new, automatic transmission, 1952 Pontiac. The car came with bench style seats, front and back. Bucket seats were not common in those days. She was impressed. She gave him a kiss on the cheek when they said good night.

The next evening, she thought of Chuck as she dressed. "He'll probably want to make out for a while when he takes me home. I'll skip the slacks and blouse and wear my new cotton dress with the scoop neckline and a shawl. My tits will catch his eye and stimulate his interest in me. He will probably try to feel my fanny so I won't wear a girdle. If he wants to feel my pussy, I'll let him. It will be easier for him to reach it under my dress than through my slacks."

The restaurant experience was fine. They learned more about one another's ambitions. More than once, she noticed Chuck peeking down her scoop neckline.

After dinner, Chuck said, "There's a good film at the Bijou Theatre down town or we could go to the double-feature drive-in theatre where we can talk with one another better."

"Talk, baloney, he wants to take me to the 'passion pit' and make out." she thought silently. Aloud, she said, "Let's go to the drive-in. We can relax there."

At the drive-in theatre, Chuck went to the refreshment stand and bought popcorn, candy, and soft drinks to last the evening. When Chuck returned to the car, he got in the passenger side.

"If you sit near me, there's more room here than being squished behind the wheel," he explained.

She smiled at his explanation and thought silently, "He figures it'll be easier to feel me up if he sits on that side of me. He must think I'm naïve."

Being the first night of summer, it didn't get dark enough to run the film until nine o'clock. By then, Chuck was leaning against the passenger door of the car; he had stretched his left leg out along the back of the car seat. He stretched his left arm across the top of the back seat.

She sat between his legs with her hips leaning against his crotch. She didn't notice just when a bulge started to press against her hip, but it was there soon after the main feature started.

Chuck's arm slipped from the back of the seat onto her shoulder. His hand slipped toward her breast. She leaned forward pulling away from his hand and to tease him with a better view.

She wriggled her ass so that her hip stimulated his bulge. She straightened her back so that his hand could return to the top of her breast.

Chuck kissed her. His tongue explored her lips; his other hand reached for her side and accidentally landed on her breast instead. She knew it was no accident.

"Don't wrinkle my dress. Put your hand inside."

She went back to kissing, this time with her mouth open and her tongue extended.

Chuck reached inside her dress and squeezed her bra.

She pulled her mouth away from his and whispered in his ear, "It unsnaps in the front."

He fumbled with her bra while they went back to kissing.

"Oh, I'll do it," she said in exasperation and finished unsnapping her bra. He fondled both breasts.

They kissed constantly while Chuck explored her mouth and breasts. The movie droned on.

His left arm held her close, his right hand rested first on top of her knee. She didn't react. His hand moved to the inside of her knee. She still didn't react openly but she thought, "He's going for my pussy."

As Chuck kneaded his way up the inside of her thighs, she opened her legs wider. Chuck's kisses spread to her ears, her neck, her shoulders, and her upper breasts. His nose pushed the top of her dress towards the edge of her shoulder. She shrugged to help him. The shrug almost totally exposed one breast to Chuck's delight. An erect nipple on her breast stiffened Chuck's resolve and his dick.

Chuck's hand reached her silk panties. She interrupted her kissing to lift her hips off the seat. He took the hint and removed her panties.

While her hands were free, she unzipped his pants, reached in and exposed his dick.

Chuck's fingers had no difficulty finding her wet hole. He started finger-fucking her with two fingers while she examined his manhood. He stretched a finger towards her rectum. She indicted "No."

She reached to take Chuck's finger-fucking hand. He quickly removed his fingers from her vagina.

"Put them back and give me your thumb," she commanded. He did as he was bid.

She put Chuck's thumb on her clit. "Play with my button," she said. She purred as he flicked and rubbed her button back and forth.

She pumped his dick gently. His cum leaped from his penis all the way to the bosom of her dress.

"Don't worry about it. I'll wash it tomorrow."

They leaned back and watched the rest of the motion picture.

Next Day

She woke in the morning to her mother standing by her bed examining the semen stains on her daughter's new cotton dress.

"You must have had a good time last night. I see your boyfriend did. He left semen stains on your dress," Mother said.

"Mother," she exclaimed in shock and embarrassment.

"It's okay, dear. If you love your man, you have to keep him cummin'."

"Mother, you shock me."

"Don't be shocked. I still put out for your father and I enjoy helping him cum. It's not so easy for him like it used to be."

"How long do you think you'll have to care for Daddy that way?"

"I don't know dear but, the other day, I happened to see your grandmother stripped to the waist and sucking on Grandpa's dick."