Ning Ch. 02

Story Info
Big black man enjoys pretty Chinese woman.
1.3k words
4.02
114.6k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 10/27/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: A Stranger Plays With Ning

This story is pure fantasy. All characters are, of course, of age.

The inspiration for the chair comes from Fuckdoll: thanks for a million beautiful fantasies involving it.

----------------------

Story so far: Ning is a pretty little Chinese girl who has found herself locked in a strange room. Her slight body encased in a fitting, revealing dress, her butt sore and the cords of the cot she's lying on rubbing into her hairless pink pussy, she's been thinking about her grandpa and his attentions to her body. She's also wondering why she's in this strange room...

-----------------------

Ning started to get a little too comfortable as the cot rubbed into the folds of her flesh. Unconsciously, she was rocking herself back and forth on the thick, rough cords, enjoying the feel of them against her smooth nether lips. She looked around the room. It was unlike any she had seen before. There was a table with many drawers pushed against one wall, and its top was littered with strange instruments. At the table was a chair that had two very interesting protrusions from the seat, one a little bigger than the other, both exactly like what she imagined Grandpa's cock looked like. The rest of the room was bare, except for shackles and cuffs fastened to the walls at various heights.

She got up reluctantly and walked to the table. She was just picking up a big black banana-shaped thing when there was a click at the door and it opened.

She whirled around. A big black man was standing there with an odd grin. She shivered. She had never seen such men in her hometown. All the men she knew - her father, brothers and Grandpa - were just a little taller than her, slender, with straight black hair and slit eyes. This man was their exact opposite in every way. He towered over her, the breadth of him just as overwhelming as his height. His skin was smooth ebony, his hair greying, his muscles thick and knotted, and what she could see of his chest and arms and legs was covered in hair.

"How are you, my pretty," he leered, as he walked towards her. He spoke her language with a strong accent.

"Who are you, sir? Where am I? Where are you from?" Questions tumbled from her as she tried to cover her nervousness.

"Don't you worry, honey. I'm taking care of you today… and tonight." He put his arms around her and lifted her easily, as if she was a child.

Ning didn't like the way he was looking hungrily at her nipples - they were poking out from the top of her dress. She hurriedly pulled the dress up and struggled to get free, but doing that pulled up the bottom of her dress, and suddenly the stranger's hand was on her bare ass.

The man's grin widened. "Well, aren't you the little tease... This is going to be a good night."

He lifted her onto his shoulder so he could hold her with one hand, and with the other he started to rub his hands roughly on her plump, young cheeks. His fingers squeezed and pinched and slapped her butt till Ning started to feel shivery all over, just like when Grandpa played with her butt this way.

"Did Grandpa send you?"

"Smart wench," the man grunted. "I'm renting you for the night, sweetheart. Now shut up or I'll punish you."

He poked his thick middle finger into her ass hole without warning and Ning whimpered. It hurt just a little bit, but her cunny was starting to feel moist. She began rocking herself on the finger still inside her, feeling a little woozy. It was the biggest thing she had ever had in her butt. Grandpa's finger was small and slim.

"Oh God, you just can't wait, can you? I'm going to give you all you can take honey, never fear'" He dropped her roughly on the cot, her hair in disarray, her eyes glazed with arousal, her legs splayed apart, her cunny glistening the cold air. "You look like a shameless slut, and you aren't even one yet. Do you want a poke in your cunt now?"

She knew what cunt was, Grandpa had sometimes called her cunny by that name, when he'd just done a lot of mauling. She nodded desperately. She would die if he didn't put his fingers in her.

"Don't you speak, bitch?" the man yelled. Suddenly, Ning was frightened.

"Y-Yes," she whispered.

He slapped her hard on her exposed pussy and she cried out.

"I can't hear you!" he yelled.

"YES sir, please poke my cunny with your finger, sir," she squeaked.

He slapped her pussy again, even harder and she cried out in real pain. Her clitty was smarting.

"Don't call me Sir you bitch. I'm your master. Hear that, you bitch?" He slapped her twice more - THWACK - THWACK - "Say it! Ask your master, very politely, to give your cunny a poke!" THWACK!

She was dripping wet and deliriously aroused. "Please, Master, poke me in my poor cunny, master, my cunny is waiting, Master, please... Poke me, master"'

She was rewarded with the plunge of his little finger in her dripping slit. Ning gasped at the size of it; even his little finger was as thick as Grandpa's thumb.

"Oooh' oooh'" she whimpered.

----------------------------------

"Jesus, she's so tight and so fucking wet... fucking bitch in heat... look at her trying to ride my pinkie! Greg, you lucky bastard, this is the jackpot," the man muttered to himself.

Greg had been looking for a lay like this girl all his life. He had a taste for the tiny, pretty ones, the kind he couldn't find in his own country. He went crazy when he saw pictures of little Asian nymphs with delicate bone structures, narrow waists and hips and almost no breasts' of age, but hardly looking it. Looking, instead, like they were fresh out of puberty. The less hair on the pussy, the better. The more submissive, the better.

His black finger disappeared into her virgin pink cunt and came out dripping with her juices. He made her suck his finger off, and poked his finger in again and again into her fresh, dewy slit. Her pussy was all puffy and red and completely hairless. It was driving him mad. He reached out and tweaked her clitoris, gently at first, then he started to pinch it harder, with abandon.

She screamed, "NO, NO, oh no Master, please don't hurt me, Master! OOOHHH, NO, that hurts, please Master!"

He slapped her pussy with as much force as he could muster. "Don't you tell me what to do, you BITCH!" - THWACK - "Shut up!" His thumb and forefinger gave her clitoris a violent twist. She screamed again. THWACK! He punished her, this time, but pulling out his little finger and shoving in his middle finger into her cunt. She was so wet it slid almost easily in, but it was still deliciously tight. He jabbed his finger deep inside, feeling her young hole adjust to his size, seeing his black skin clash outrageously with her pure white.

He wanted to maul her right out, tear into the fair young flesh, mixing creamy white chocolate with his dark and bitter, as he fucked her till he was senseless. But he told himself to calm down, take it slow, and savour it. He had paid the grandfather a fortune because he's promised her an innocent little knockout, and he wasn't disappointed. But he'd take his time with her. His finger slipping in and out of her hole, so fast it was a blur, was mindblowing. Her muscles clenched with unbelievable tightness around his finger. Oh God, what a lay she would be when he did fuck her! Those tight muscles pulsing as they enveloped more than just his finger, squeezing, squeezing... She uttered a stream of breathless words in her native tongue as she came violently on his finger. He would take it slow. It was enough, for now.