Ninja Don't Fear Spiders

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The jōnin rose from his supine position on the bed and kneeled before his caramel-skinned lover. His movements were fluid, yet controlled, demonstrating a contained power that was known only to Konoha's famous Copy-Nin. A muscular arm wound around his shoulders to support the back of his neck as he pushed the smaller man gently onto his back.

The boxers were removed with as much careful consideration and Iruka covered his private partswith both hands. Kakashi flung the underwear across the darkened room and brushed away the teacher's attempt at modesty with his now free hand.

"There's no reason to hide yourself from me, 'Ruka" his extroverted lover whispered against his temple before planting light kisses across his cheek and the pronounced scar across his nose.

Pale fingers lightly grazed against the underside of his erection and Iruka jerked his hips, seeking more of his touch.

"Spread your legs for me."

Iruka hesitated at first but did as he was told, shamefully exposing his lower extremities to his lover's exploratory fingers and his breath hitched when they playfully fondled the rim of his anus.

"Kakashi-sensei!" It was a husky plea; a request for something more, an appeal for the teasing to be brought to an end and one finger slipped in without further persuasion.

Iruka took purchase on the Jōnin's sturdy shoulder and brought the knuckle of his other hand to silence his whimpered squeals. Each sound titillated his senses and Kakashi brought his ear closer to the source. "Iruka, you make the most amazing sounds," and he praised the chūnin by adding asecond finger, earning another lilting moan for himself.

"Ka- kasha-sensei... don't ah don't say such things," the bashful Teacher panted between strangled breaths.

He pulled away to gaze down on his erudite lover; his beautiful, dark-brown eyes heavy and half-lidded with lust and his facial features slack with ecstasy. His chest rose and fell with each rapid breath he took and the muscles in his stomach contracted with every pulse of the curved shaft that lay atop it. Caramel brown thighs were spread obscenely wide apart to accommodate the vanilla white arm between his legs and two, long fingers were shoved all the way to the hilt inside his willing body.

Kakashi couldn't remember when he'd last seen anything this erotic and his own body shook with the need to feel release. "I can't help it. You look so sexy and you're clenched so tight around my fingers, like a virgin."

"No," the other man groaned in embarrassment and turned away, covering his face with both hands.

He was being mean on purpose but watching Iruka behave like a pious, school-girl was animmense turn-on. The silver-haired man crawled between his partner's legs, grabbing him behind the knees andtilting his lower body back until his ass was pointed towards the ceiling and his knees were almost touching his shoulder. Iruka sobbed as he peeked through a slit between his fingers and couldonly watch in mortification as the daring man dipped his tongue into his puckered entrance.

"Kakashi-sensei, please don't." His cry was muffled against the palms of his hands and was subsequently ignored. Kakashi's brazen gaze locked onto one of abashment and Iruka's shame doubled beneath its intensity. "Kakashi sensei, I can't take it," his voice quivered as weakly as his manhood and Kakashi used this evidence to refute him.

"You say you hate this but your body is honest, 'Ruka," and he released one leg to curl his fingers around the chūnin's dripping member.

"I think I'm going to die."

"Hm? I can't hear you with your mouth covered like that. Please remove your hands from your face when you're talking to me, Iruka. It's rude." He slowly pulled his hands away, revealing an unnaturally red face and eyes glimmering with unshed tears. "So cute." Kakashi returned to his fetish and the teacher was left with no option but to cry out and fist his hands into the sheets.

"'Ruka-kun, that's the sexiest bedroom face you've ever made for me," the jōnin said between kisses. He choked on a sob and turned away, shame-faced. "Please, look at me, Iruka. I want you to watch me enjoying your taste."

By sheer will alone did he manage to meet the other's gaze and his face turned upwards in mirthat his boyfriend's obedience. "Please watch me, Iruka," he said like a little child starved for a parent's attention before dropping his head again and closing his lips around Iruka's anus.

The brunette threw his head back into the mattress but managed to keep his eyes locked on the smoky pair that glared at him from between his legs and, when Kakashi was certain he wasn't going to look away or close his eyes, his features softened and he resumed his practice.

The hand around his shaft began to milk him slowly as his tongue simulated a similar momentum. Kakashi moaned loudly, much like one would after sampling a tasty delicacy, and his tongue burrowed deep into his rectum then wriggled around a bit before retreating completely and piercing him again, venturing deeper each time.

Iruka's toes curled and he couldn't believe he was actually enjoying this. What Kakashi was doing was so unhealthy... so unhygienic... so unsavory... yet, it felt so unbelievably good. His cock witched, drooling precum on his chest and Kakashi's hand and that seemed to give the experimental jōnin an idea and he began to fill Iruka's hole with his saliva.

The other man shuddered at the feel of that slippery liquid running down his crack and seeping into his arse but when the coy ninja started to drink it back in, complete with loud, slurping noises, Iruka screamed and kicked his legs.

The disturbance surprised the other man and Iruka took advantage to earn his freedom and he turned onto his stomach and buried his face into the mattress to cry bitterly.

If he really wanted to escape such treatment then he should have left the room and he soon realized his error when he felt himself being lifted onto his knees and his ass was in the air again.

"Kakashi-sensei, no," and he yelped when a pair of arms grabbed him roughly around the waist and a hungry mouth attacked his dripping, wet hole.

He was filling him with saliva again and the startled teacher clawed at the bedding as if trying toget away. Kakashi took note of this and sat up straight, pulling the other man back and lifting his hips onto his shoulders then wrapping his arms around his waist to keep him in place.

Why did Kakashi always want to do such weird things to him? If he wasn't trying to have sex with him in public or asking to borrow his underwear to sniff while he was away on missions, he was doing... this.

Although the other man was forceful and did such things like this against his consent, Kakashi was surprisingly gentle with him, and, while they had a safe-word, Iruka never had to use it. In fact, he'd forgotten what the safe-word was and he wished he'd remembered it now so that at least he could put a stop to it.

The slurping began again and Iruka resigned himself to his poor teacher was reduced to a panting, shivering mess as tears leaked from his eyes and Kakashi's spit drizzled across his testicles. God, help him, but he was going to die from either embarrassment or pleasure but he didn't know which emotion was more intense. He was certain his face would never be more red, but he was so close and he never imagined that something like this would get him off, but he never got the chance to figure out because Kakashi was putting him back on his knees and getting into position. behind him.

Iruka wasn't aware he'd been open-mouthed drooling until he saw the spittle gleaming against the back of his hand and he swallowed at the same moment he gasped when he was entered suddenly without fair warning.

"'Ruka, are you okay?" his concerned lover gently tapped his back as the teacher was racked with a coughing fit. Iruka nodded, but his throat was too dry and too hoarse to give verbal confirmation. He coughed again and Kakashi frowned then started to pull out. "Should I stop?"

The young man raised a hand and shook it vigorously and his eagerness brought a laugh from his fair-skinned partner. "Shall I continue?" For a moment, Kakashi wasn't sure he'd heard him until he nodded awkwardly and, instead of resheathing himself, like the chūnin expected, Kakashi pulled all the way out before slamming himself back in.

Iruka coughed at the force and a moan was not far behind it. The larger ninja leaned over him, his chest flat against his back and the smaller one shivered at the feel of his warm breath against his neck and shoulders.

"'Ruka, you're so tight," the jōnin sighed dreamily and arched his back, sending his shaft deeper. "No matter how many times I enter you, you never get slack. It's like taking your virginity all over again."

Iruka would beg to differ. Yes, Kakashi still felt as large as he did the first time, but at least he was not as uncomfortable on his entry. The stinging and burning was muted now compared to the excruciating pain he'd endured that night.

"I've made you so nice and wet inside too. It's amazing. I slide in and out of you so easily now," and he came out to thrust into him to demonstrate.

The teasing he suffered, however, was a million times worse than it had been their first copulation.

"K –kasha-sensei," he made an attempt to speak. "Please don't say such things."

"Aww, 'Ruka, don't you like it when I talk dirty."

"After all the times I've asked you not to I thought you would have got the message by now," he said with a roll of his eyes.

Kakashi laughed and sat back on his haunches again, this time, taking Iruka with him. "But I love to watch you become flustered when I say and do perverted things." He started to move now and, whatever Iruka had attempted to say, was lost on a shuddering gasp. "I love the sound of your voice when you moan and scream my name," his hands tenderly caressed his lover's side and occasionally stopped to graze his nipples. "I love the feel of you tight and hot around me," Kakashi's lips nuzzled his brown, shoulder-length hair to locate that favourite spot on the back of his neck. One hand abandoned the chūnin's chest and reached out to fist hislonely member. "I love to feel your cock pulse within my hand when you reach orgasm, and the way you clench around mine."

A helpless noise spilled from the teacher's quivering lips and he knew he was getting close. No matter what he said, he couldn't deny the way his body shamelessly reacted to such naughty words. "No," he moaned, still coherent enough to deny the truth.

"Do you know what I also love about fucking you, 'Ruka?" His language was becoming more crude and his thrusts more rapid. "I love coming inside you, and spilling my seed deep into your stomach. Do you like that too? The feel of my white-hot milk shooting into your ass?"

They were moving faster now but the pace was still too slow, his hands were gripping Kakashi's wrists tightly for lack of something to hold onto and he bit hard into his lip,trying to steel his cries of pleasure. Then Kakashi said something particularly vulgar and he bit his teeth into the rim of the brunette'sear and something inside Iruka snapped and he screamed at the top of his lungs. "Kakashi-sensei, fuck me!"

In the span of one heart-beat, he was flung back onto his stomach and Kakashi was straddling him in an obscene manner, his thigh muscles drawn tight and his hands on either side of Iruka's headas he maintained his balance and hammered away mercilessly. He grazed the man's prostate once and they almost woke the neighbourhood again when the teacher yelled his name.

He adjusted his angle so he hit it every time after that and flashes of light danced behind Iruka's dark-brown eyes before he was consumed by the most violent climax he'd everexperienced.

"Iruka," Kakashi hissed as a powerful suction engulfed his shaft from his rippling insides and his balls tightened almost painfully as they emptied their load into the ass that tried to suck him dry.

How he managed to stay upright, Kakashi didn't know, but he didn't want to collapse on Iruka and he wasn't quite ready to remove himself from him either. As an accomplished jōnin, he was used to crouching in uncomfortable positions for long periods of time, but his body had never been this drained before and he eventually had to retract to give his weary legs some rest. Iruka was still too out of it to move and, as he leaned back against the headboard, he was given the treat of his life as he watched his semen ooze from his boyfriend's contracting rectum.

Once his breathing stabilized, Iruka stretched out onto his side and Kakashi was there, right next to him, drawing the blankets over their damp bodies. The bronzed ninja glanced up at him from behind thick, dark lashes and Kakashi shared with him a contented smile before wrapping a possessive arm around him and cradling his head against his shoulder and, as Iruka drifted off into the warm allure of sleep, the spider was the last thing on his mind.

Despite an eventful night, Kakashi was up with the rest of the village but only because Iruka had made breakfast and the mouth-watering aroma of bacon, sausages and eggs made the growling in his stomach unbearable to sleep with. Stuffed, slaked and still very tired, Kakashi staggered through the streets (earning odd glances from the other pedestrians) and made his way to the outskirts of the village to the grove of trees where he'd been the night before.

Kakashi slipped his hand inside a hollow stump and pulled out the insect case he'd hidden there, glad that the eight legged prisoner was undisturbed and still alive.

He wasted no time in getting the creature back to its owner and chanced upon Aburame Shibi, training with his son, Shino, on the clan's compound.

"Yo!" the jōnin greeted both men with a raised hand from a hazardous perch atop a tree branch.

He was still gloveless, since he hadn't the opportunity to stop by his apartment after leaving Iruka but at least he'd made himself look presentable otherwise.

"Good morning, Kakashi-sensei," both insect-whisperers returned in unison. "Ah, I'd almost forgotten I loaned him to you," Shibi said after the energetic ninja jumped down and approached them to offer the case in an outstretched hand.

"I didn't think it would take two weeks for Iruka to find him," Kakashi smiled apologetically and rubbed the back of his head.

"No harm done," the elder Aburame passed the cage to his son and the spider actually seemed glad to see them.

He instructed Shino to return the arachnid to the farm and, once he was out of ear-shot, the adults went on with their conversation.

"You're a terrible man, Kakashi-sensei," Shibi chuckled knowingly, his shades glinting against the sunlight from that angle. "Frightening that poor teacher in such a manner and disturbing the district in the wee hours of the morning."

The copy-nin shared the good-natured laugh. He was relieved Iruka hadn't hurt himself as he tried to escape the creature, nor unintentionally brought harm to the Aburame pet.

"Aoh! But it's the only way I can have any fun with him," he sighed. "He's so modest and discreet, he never lets me sleep over except for that reason."

"Then stop being such a coward and propose to him already," the other man said, his tone suddenly serious. "You know he'll gladly accept."

"I know... and I want to," Kakashi's shoulders drooped and his he hung his head to look sheepishly up at the other man. "It's just that... I'm afraid of commitment."

12