Nipple Clamps

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I had an orgasm. A really nice one. And remember, I rarely if ever have an orgasm from straight sex with guys without some added clit stimulation. Maybe the angle my hips were in because of the hogtie helped. Maybe I was just so excited and aroused by everything including the pain that the orgasm came easier. I don't know. But I had a really good climax, the second one of the evening.

And he did, too. I still had his slime on my face from the first time, but he came again. Yay Steve! Not a common experience!

So... he finished after I did and I was whimpering and looking at him with big round eyes and at my nipples.

"Do you want them off?" He asked.

I nodded violently.

They had not stopped hurting. I mean, maybe they weren't as bad as when they went on. Yes, OK, they had subsided some, but they were still hurting a lot.

I steeled myself for the pain of having them removed as he unclipped them. It wasn't as bad as I thought. Yes, there was a moment of extra pain when they came off, but soon, very soon after the pain started subsiding.

But not completely. Those clamps came off and the pain subsided but did not disappear. My nipples kept hurting. I looked down, as I was still tied up in the hogtie, and gagged, and couldn't touch them to feel if they were OK. They still hurt-- that was unexpected. Just not as much. And the hurt was slowly going away.

I sighed and closed my eyes gratefully.

He lay next to me and removed the gag slowly, carefully, as if he was worried taking the duct tape off would hurt. Idiot. The tape didn't hurt at all, the clamps were agony. But it was nice that he was trying. He pulled my panty out of my mouth and I worked it some. My mouth was bone dry. I had always thought I would drool if gagged, but the cloth had soaked up all my saliva. My panties were soaking wet, though.

"Fuck, that hurt," I said.

He looked worried. "I'm... sorry. You said--"

"I know, I know... they are supposed to hurt Steve, that's what nipple clamps are for. If you hadn't wanted to hurt me you shouldn't have put them on me."

He looked very worried. "I didn't mean to hurt you. Well, OK, I guess I did but I didn't mean to really hurt you. Not enough to... I mean... I'm sorry..."

He looked like a wounded puppy.

"It's OK Steve. I told you it was OK. And you took them off when I asked. Can you rub them a bit?"

He looked like a man who's girlfriend had just asked him to rub her nipples; that is, eager. He knows I am sensitive there and like touch on my breasts and nipples, and he did a wonderful, gentle job of manipulating them, which made them feel slightly better.

We lay together, me still tied up.

"Shall I untie you?" He asked, kind of hesitant and nervous again, unsure of himself.

"Yeah, at least the ankles. My legs are going to cramp soon."

So he untied my ankles then lay down beside me. I rolled over and wrapped my legs around him. I was leaking his semen, which was a sign that he had been really aroused-- he had dumped a second load inside me, enough that it was coming out all over my thighs. He produces a lot, as it is.

He got up and came back with a wash cloth and wiped my face down. His gunk had mostly dried on my face at that point, and it was really nice to get it off.

We kissed for a while and he held me. That guy really does love me, and it came out right then. He was treating me sort of like a porcelain doll, instead of the girl he had just tied up, hurt and fucked, twice. It was a nice change to just be in his arms.

With my wrists still tied behind my back.

We spent a little time like this, I didn't ask to be untied and was content. After a while I noticed his cock was hard again, but there wasn't much I could do about it other than maybe wrap my legs with his and try to rub against it with my thigh.

My nipples were feeling a lot better. My cunt was warm and wet. Wrists were tied, and I felt just right. Sort of liking this, wanting something more to happen.

I got up and moved down to his cock, on my knees on the bed. It was a little awkward with my wrists tied but not bad, and I got down there and took him in my mouth and sucked him for a while. He lay back and sort of relaxed and enjoyed, I don't think he was cumming anytime soon, it was too soon after his last cum and frankly, three times would be really rare for him.

Anyway, I had fun just sucking him off, and he played with the trailing rope from my wrists a bit.

I can be insane and this is the kind of thing I would do if drunk, but somehow I hadn't learned my less. I let him out of my mouth and sat up on my knees and said, "You want to try something else on my nipples?"

He looked dubious.

"It might not be as bad as those paper binders. Go in the closet and get one of my skirt hangers. The kind that have two clips that grasp the skirt."

He got up and searched for a little bit then came back with what I had mentioned.

He sat looking a bit unhappy. He had hurt me with the last nipple clamps and was afraid to do it again. I was too, but I wanted to see if something else we had would work better, and not hurt as much. So... this was a candidate. The best we could do short of actually buying real clamps, which could be adjustable and probably would be just for show and not hurt much.

And I realized that I had experienced a rather intense orgasm while those damn things were on my breasts, before. So there was something about them that was OK.

"Try it, but you have to promise me something. If I wear that, you have to promise to fuck me doggie style and you have to reach around and rub my clit, because I can't do it."

I had never been that explicit with him before. Normally I just rub my own clit when having sex with him, in order to reach orgasm. It was something else new to him. The idea that I needed and wanted him to rub my clit while he fucked me.

Well... since when has a guy not agreed to fuck his girlfriend doggie, right? He agreed and I sat on my knees and presented my breasts to him. I wasn't gagged this time and I was going to try and take it, whatever it felt like, though I was pretty sure it wasn't going to be bad as the binder clips.

Yeah. I was wrong. He put the first clip on my right nipple and whammmooo... the pain hit me just as hard. It felt exactly the same as the binder clips. I clamped my mouth shut and moaned and whimper and was determined to take it. Why, I don't know. Why on earth did I do this? Because I had had an orgasm the last time? Because I wanted to prove I could? Because I thought other women did so I could to? Because I was finally doing something bizarre and kinky in my relationship and I didn't want to fuck it up and back out?

So I took it. And the next clamp went on and hurt just as badly. I think I squeezed out a few tears along the way. But once the hanger was on my tits, I just lowered my upper body down onto the bed, presenting my ass to him to fuck.

At least some of the sensation, or psychology of what was going on was my being tied up. My legs were free but my wrists were still bound, well enough I couldn't get free. The clamps felt bad, like, rreeaallyy hurt but I got into this frame of mind like I couldn't do anything about it. My boyfriend was doing this to me, I was tied, and he was going to hurt me and fuck me and I needed to just take it.

Which did. He fucked me from behind, hard, and fingered my clit like a champ. It took about ten minutes? No... shorter. Maybe five. And I came again. Third time that night. Not a record, but tying my record with Steve for one day, and this was all in one session. Fuck those clamps hurt. Fuck the orgasm was good. Fuck, it was good because I was being fucked, completely by him and not fingering myself and it felt really good to be completely fucked by the guy for once.

After I came I rolled over onto my back and said, "get them off. Please... get them off..."

He did and I think I screamed just a tiny bit. No, not a scream, but I did make noise.

"I'm sorry, Anna, I really didn't mean to hurt you. I mean, I thought these were better. You should have told me." He looked unhappy.

"Steve, once again, it was my decision. Fuck, they are still hurting... but babe... i wanted to try something new to see whether I could like it, and now I have done it. Thanks."

I tried to lean in to kiss him but lost my balance and fell over on the bed.

"Maybe you could untie me now?" I asked.

He nodded and undid me from the back, and it felt good to be free. I hadn't realized it until I was untied but my shoulders were slightly strained and I worked them out for a bit.

I looked at the clock. It was almost 10:00. We had started at 6:00, approximately. Four hours of sex play with Steve. Now, THAT was a record. Honestly, in spite of some of the awkwardness and the fact I think I might had permanently damaged my poor nipples, the whole thing was a success. To have been intimate with Steve for that long was unheard of. Girls, its common. Steve, no.

We went to the kitchen and had some wine, and a snack. We played; we were still naked and it was fun to just sort of poke and play at each other's bodies. I had just been through something very intense and needed some fun, relaxing time. And a second glass of wine.

Bedtime around 11:30 and we cuddled. My nipples were still sore. Really sore. I told him to avoid them (he is used to playing with them, he knows I like it).

Ten minutes after we were in bed and lights were out, I was on top of him, riding him. He was inside me, as hard as ever, but I was in control, moving my hips back and forth (not up and down) more like I prefer it. I get more G-spot stimulation and clit stimulation when I do it that way. So I fucked him this time, controlling the moves, me on top.

I came, but he hadn't cum so I kept going. I could tell I was getting sore from all the pounding that night, but I wanted to pull some more semen from that man if I could, and he was hard and it seemed like he could.

So I rode him for another five, ten minutes, and all signs were pointing to his getting closer and closer.

I came again. What was that... the third... fourth time? I had lost count. OK, this was definitely a night for the books. And just after I came I felt his cock tighten, his hips thrust and he filled me again.

So. Today. I come to the day after. My wrists and ankles are fine, the rough cord didn't leave any marks at all (maybe because I didn't struggle much). My cunt is sore, but I don't mind. It's a sign that I was a kinky bitch last night and had a lot of fun. My nipples are even more sore. Like... really sore. But I can tell they are going to heal fine. It will probably take a couple of days. There were a couple of times last night I thought I had actually done some damage, but now I don't. My nips are fine. I'd prefer not touching them right now because they hurt.

HA. I just touched them again, and damn, they are still really sore.

But somehow, even that hurt that lingers in my nipples is a bit arousing.

12