Nipple Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cum exploded out of his now freed dick and showered Annie's breasts. Cum hit the bottom of her chin with such force that it richotied off of her and hit Brendan in the face. More cum sprayed on her and landed on her cheek and nose. Brendan felt himself wondering how long a single jet of cum could last...five seconds, now six seconds, not seven seconds? eighhhhhhhhtttttt. The last half of his elongated cum shot had landed mostly on her face and hair, matching the copious amount that already covered her decalage and breasts

Brendan, who had risen up on his arms, lifting his chest and midsection for the never ending cumgasm he had just unloaded, stopped, panted and looked down at his bride, covered in his man-seed. He saw in her eyes that moment of recognition where two people in love know that they've shared something that transcended sex and even love itself into. It was a secret that would manifest itself forever in that small turn of a smile that they would each give each other when they wordlessly communicated their bond.

Brendan collapsed onto his elbows and kissed Annie deeply. Annie reached up with both hands and pulled his face into hers, hungrily searching for his tongue. They kissed around each other's mouth sloppily, sexily as they tried to connect mouth to mouth. Brendan's cum had served to make Annie's face a sexy slick palate to be devoured. Brendan bore down on Annie not even caring that in doing so his cum was now on his tongue, in his mouth, on his lips, his cheek, as he tried to clear the way to his wife's waiting mouth. They connected, and their tongues danced inside of each other's mouths, tasting the sweat, salt and cum of their shared experience. They kissed that way for minutes until without a recognition of anything otherwise, they mutually closed their eyes, bound by the fluids of love that they wore as a badge. They held each other and drifted off to sleep, entirely satisfied and a bit drunk on the experience, a night to remember.

12