Nirupama Ch. 01

Story Info
Nirupama was a loving wife - just mildly unsatisfied!
6.5k words
4.02
138.4k
72

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/01/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dan57
dan57
868 Followers

Chapter 01

Nirupama was a loving wife just mildly unsatisfied!

Nirupama Majumdar was a pretty girl living in Poondi, a village in Tamil Nadu state, sixty miles to the west of Chennai city. Her husband, Kishore worked as a machine operator in a spinning mill specialized in the production of sarees. His pay was barely sufficient for the whole family to live from it. Nirupama had thus decided to take a job as a computer analyst in a company in Chennai. She had been trained for this job and thought she would have no problem to find a relatively well-paid job. She visited several companies until one of them agreed to hire her : the crisis had taken its toll, even there in India.

That was her first day of duty. Nirupama woke up early, took a shower and picked up the garments she had chosen on the previous evening : a simple salwar kameez, nothing fancy for her first day of work. The ample garment barely hid her pert breasts and her swaying hips. Kishore had had his eyes bulging out of their sockets, the first time he had met her. As often in traditional India, their parents had arranged their marriage. Kishore was a hard working gentle man. Nirupama's mother had inquired as discreetly as she could with the neighbours about Kishore's habits : he never drank more than a glass of wine or beer a day, he never visited prostitutes, he never gambled, and he paid his rent and taxes quite regularly... He was the eldest of three brothers and a young sister. The three brothers had nice jobs in Kolkata and his sister was working abroad. In fact, Kishore was a dream for would be parents in laws...

Nirupama turned the key but the motor just didn't start. That wasn't the first time : the car was old and she had planned to replace it as soon as possible with her first salaries. She tried it again several times but with the same result. Damn! What could she do? They were in a backward village with no train or regular buses apart from the early morning and late evening connections and none of her neighbours had cars except Mr Prusti who lived just two hundred yards from her home... He was the manager of a renowned dating company. Some of her school friends had found their mates through his company... She had met him a couple of times at the grocer's. She didn't like him too much as he had a weird way to look at a girl. She had felt assessed, evaluated to see whether she would be a nice addition to his little army of girls to marry... At that moment, Nirupama was already engaged to Kishore and she had just dismissed the thought!

Nirupama knocked at Mr Prusti's door. He opened it himself : he had no permanent servants, just an elderly woman from Kerala who cleaned his house once or twice a week.

- Nirupama! What a surprise! A long time no see! What can I do for you?

- My car doesn't start and I need to go to Chennai for my first day at work! I know your offices are just a mile from my plant. Perhaps you could drop me there on your way...

- Uuhhh! In fact, I had taken a day off to mend my roof. The monsoon is coming soon and I don't want to have any leaks in my ceiling...

- Oh please, Mr Prusti : I really need to go to Chennai now or I am going to get late! It's not acceptable for a new employee...

- Sorry to disappoint you, Nirupama! I would never have stopped on the road to pick you up! Professionally, I hate kameez : it's a way to hide your nice body under a horrible potato bag! If you had come to me, wearing some beautiful embroidered saree with a short choli, I could have agreed to it but...

- I am really in a hurry, Mr Prusti! I will do whatever you want. I never wear sarees. I have just my wedding saree and it's not appropriate for work... Wait : I was given a ceremony saree among my marriage gifts. It's in silk but for my first work day, I won't have to work hard! If you drive me to Chennai, I will put it on just for you! Could you fetch me at my home? I don't like to be seen outdoors in a saree with my tummy in full view to strangers...

- OK, it's a deal! Just how will you return here after work?

- Uhh: I didn't think to it. There's a bus rather late. I will try to find someone who will offer me a lift!

- As you want! You're rather pretty and that would help to convince some men to ferry you. Just in case of problems, you can call me at my office. Here is the number! I leave around 7 PM!

- Thank you, Mr Prusti! I am going to change immediately. Allow me about ten minutes to return home and change!

- Ok, Nirupama! See you soon!

Nirupama had to look far into her closet to find the saree. It was really beautiful. She just was a modern girl and never wore these traditional garments. She preferred jeans with a simple blouse or T-shirt. She would go anywhere with such an outfit : so why in hell bother with a saree? She heard Mr Prusti's car arriving. She hurried out of her house. When the driver saw her, he just pulled out of his car and went to open the door for her. She somewhere was glad for the attention. Mr Prusti was certainly a connoisseur about women and she relished to be admired by an expert! It was really exciting to feel his eyes roaming on her body exhibited by the sheer silk. It hugged all the contours of her body. She had never felt so sexy for years. Perhaps she should reconsider wearing a saree for the benefit of Kishore!

Nirupama was a bit afraid of being alone with a stranger in his car with just a saree, her marriage petticoat and a choli... and her undies, of course! But Mr Prusti just chatted with her without making any lewd comments or gestures. Nirupama relaxed progressively and took pleasure in their conversation. Mr Prusti had watched the most recent Bollywood films. He seemed especially a fan of Aishwarya Rai or Priyanka Chopra. Nirupama preferred Priyanka but Mr Prusti loved Aishwarya and that led to heated discussions : many Indian people were quite partial in these matters... Nirupama was a bit surprised when Mr Prusti stopped his car. She then realized they were just before the entrance of her new company. She thanked profusely her saviour and hurried to her work...

During the lunch pause and in the afternoon, Nirupama tried to find a car in her direction but to no avail. She phoned the bus company and learned that the evening bus was cancelled after a problem with the brakes. The man on the phone offered her to take another bus and walk for four miles in the night, a rather unwise suggestion for a girl alone... She had just an option left : she phoned to Mr Prusti. She could feel his smile when he recognized her...

- Nirupama! So you didn't find a gentle driver! Don't worry : I will fetch you at the same place around ten past nineteen...

Nirupama was there ten minutes before. She hastily repaired her make up. In a bus, she would never have done it but when a boss came especially for her, that was the least she could do... A layer of lipstick, some blush for her eyes, just a touch of eyeliner and some powder on her nose and she was ready. She saw the car when it was three hundred yards from her and she smiled to the driver when he honked to attract her attention. Mr Prusti jumped out of the car and opened the door for her. Just he took her elbow to help her into the car but she felt that was just polite...

- Have you contacted the garage for the repairs?

- No! I had no chance for it. It's not too far : I will drop the keys just before they close down.

- Then you won't have the car tomorrow. Do you want me to transport you again?

- That would be great! I have still to prepare food and wash my saree. I suppose you want me wearing a saree again!

- By all means! Isn't it a bit late to prepare food for your husband?

- No : he is in the night shift for the moment. He won't be back before 2 AM not counting his travel time! I am going to eat alone every evening for two weeks!

- A pity for a young bride! But just to cheer you up a little : here is a little present for having made the travel less dull!

Mr Prusti handed Nirupama a bag with the logo of one of the best clothes shop in Chennai. She had never even entered this shop : far too expensive for her! She opened the bag and discovered a magnificent lilac cotton saree with a choli a bit darker... It would be quite perfect for work! She turned toward Mr Prusti :

- I cannot accept such a gift, Sir! You are already so kind to drive me back!

- Don't worry : my company is thriving and I can afford this little luxury. I would have bought for you a silk outfit but you told me you might have to work hard... Cotton was the best solution but if you want to show me your gratitude, just accept to accompany me to a restaurant. You have told me that your husband won't be back before 2 or 3 AM. We will be able to get more acquainted without the stress of driving!

- Just remember I am married! I can't accept a date in a restaurant with a stranger!

- Am I still a stranger for you? We have spent about two hours together and I've made no inappropriate gestures toward you so far!

- That is true but it would just be ... improper! Perhaps if we would be better acquainted as you said!

- Then I would have invited you to try my outdoor swimming pool with waves!

- God! You must be very rich!

- Just tell me how much you are paid and I would offer you twice more to become my secretary! I really need a feminine touch in my business and especially when I deal with girls!

- We'll see later! For the moment, I will accept your saree and wear it tomorrow when this one would be drying quietly... Just don't come with another tomorrow. I don't intend to start a collection! When my car will be repaired, I won't ever wear a saree again, most probably!

- Never say never : never is a very long time for someone as young as you are!

On the next day, Nirupama had a never-ending shower of compliments about her new saree. Even the two female top executives in her company had suddenly replaced their western looking outfits with sarees complete with a bindi for one of them and heavy traditional ear rings for the second. She kept removing her earrings that were probably too heavy for her taste. Nirupama had taken a part in an historical show when she was a student and she had been talked about it! She just whispered to her superior that she should wear a small chain connecting her earrings that would be hidden under her hair. The weight would be transferred to her skull and her ear lobes would stop hurting! Just two hours later, the executive woman came in and thanked Nirupama profusely for her good advices. She had found the chain and it worked so well that she had doubled the weight of her earrings with no adverse effects.

The top boss had already invited her to a hush-hush restaurant that evening and it seemed that she had less reluctance about dating her boss than Nirupama had had... She even gave a wink to Nirupama when she told her she expected to have a nice time with the top boss. She had already taken off her bra and knickers, just to be ready for anything as she pointed out! Nirupama just shrugged : this woman's husband was quite likely to become a cuckold before the end of the day! That was none of her business, just a side effect of Mr Prusti's insistence on her wearing a saree in his car!

When Nirupama retrieved Mr Prusti, he opened the door for her again but when he took his seat, he grabbed her hand and fondled carefully its hollow. The sensation was mind-boggling : she arched her back and gasped. She even felt her pussy getting suddenly very moist. She realized that this little caress had been sufficient to make her really aroused. If Mr Prusti had tried, she would certainly have offered him her mouth with the probable consequences afterwards. Fortunately, he didn't realize his momentary advantage!

As Mr Prusti drove off, Nirupama thought she was getting too friendly with him : it was quite improper for a decent Indian wife but she had had no ground to tell him to get lost... On the contrary, she had thought that he could kiss her on the mouth and her pussy was constantly very wet as soon as she was near him. Kishore and she formed a happy couple, they hanged out quite well, and everything was fine between them. Just sex had become a routine, somewhat boring and ordinary as Kishore only chose the missionary position and backed out each time she had offered him to try some of the positions of the Kama Sutra... She needed some spice into it and Kishore blocked any changes!

Even Mr Prusti's insistence on her wearing a saree had been a major turn on for her : she loved getting mildly ordered about by a dominant man. She had been a virgin when she had met Kishore and he had been the perfect teacher for an inexperienced girl but she had now outgrown him and she was ready for higher achievements. Mr Prusti had just hinted to adult games and his discretion had spurred her imagination. She now wanted him to make some moves on her but he seemed not ready to attempt anything for the moment...

She had noticed a considerable change in the way he was looking at her and the areas he stared at. For the time being, when his eyes weren't on the road, they were peeking at her prominent breasts that her silk saree displayed quite wantonly. The material was also slightly see through, especially when she was in front of the car lights. When Mr Prusti dropped her in front of her house, she voluntarily accentuated the swaying of her shaky ass and the wobbling of her tits when she moved toward the house.

When she had been in school, her best friend had told her she was a cockteaser with breasts that were already quite firm and protruding. She had told Nirupama that boys were gossiping about her tits, wondering whether they had been enhanced. As an answer for the untold reprimand, she had switched to push up bras that pushed her tits forward even more aggressively as soon as she had been married. It was for the benefit of Kishore but he seemed not to have noticed it at all! Perhaps she had just been pretending and she was really the cockteaser her friend had told her she was!

Nirupama's attitude was almost an invitation to grab her tits and squeeze them hard. Perhaps, it would stir Mr Prusti out of his respectful lack of interest! On the next morning, he couldn't find a parking place nearby and he arrived a few minutes late, on foot. She waved to him and walked to meet him, taking extreme care on her appearance. She had put on plateau shoes with twelve inches heels. She had to be extremely careful not to fall down with such extremely high heels. She took care also to cross her legs when walking to make her hips rock quite elegantly as she had seen on some fashion shows. Mr Prusti stopped dead in his tracks and looked at her walking toward him with a wolfish grin. He had never expected this girl to offer herself so completely to him. Perhaps she was just a tease and nothing would come out of it but she was worth trying!

She had put on again her ceremony saree she had worn two days before. Just she had made it tighter on her hips and she had pushed it down somewhat to give him a nice view on her navel... The interest of these silk sarees is the flimsy nature of the material. The saree was clinging to her frame, showing off the treasures of her body that were normally hidden. She had picked up a low cut choli that revealed much more of her cleavage than what Mr Prusti had seen on the two previous days. He couldn't take his eyes from her offered boobs. Kishore's brother had once called Nirupama's tits weapons of mass seduction and she had laughed when he had said it. It was the first time she had tried to use such weapons and they seemed to be really efficient!

Nirupama stopped in a place brightly illuminated by the sun. She was quite aware that with this light, her saree would get somewhat transparent and Mr Prusti would know she just wore a mini string under her saree and she had dispensed of wearing a bra, today. If Mr Prusti didn't react, he would have to be a monk or a gay... His first reaction was quite revealing : instead of offering his hand for a non committing handshake, he bent down, grabbed her shoulders and planted a big smooch on her cheeks. It wasn't what she had expected, so she took him in her arms and hugged him closely, pressing him against her taut breasts... He wouldn't have missed the opportunity to peek at her boobs. She was standing just inches from him, his face turned toward her superb melons that were swaying whenever she moved as they were totally unsupported under her choli. They didn't sag at all and she knew it increased even more her sex appeal!

Suddenly the varnish broke with no advance notice. Mr Prusti made sure there was no one in the street and he drew her to him. He hugged her much more violently than she had done. Her breasts were squeezed against his virile muscular chest. He caught her left tit with his hand and squeezed it as if he wanted to draw milk out of it. She moaned but didn't try to push him away... That was just what she had wanted! He looked at her and smiled in a conniving way. He had understood she wanted to fuck and so he was! He moved down to her pussy and felt her through her saree. He thanked chance that she was wearing a silk garment, not that thick cotton garment you could find for a handful of rupees! Nirupama giggled and offered him her mouth. Knowing that the street was deserted and her husband was asleep had emboldened her. Normally Indian girls never kiss their mates in public. Even more so with a total stranger!

Nirupama was still nonetheless quite shy : she kept her eyes downcast, not wanting to look at him straight in the eyes... She could see that Mr Prusti's cock was swelling quite nicely, pushing forward his trousers. They went to his car and left. They progressively left the city streets and ventured into the country. Nirupama wondered whether Mr Prusti's sexual appetite had been satisfied by just a rub on the pavement in a small village!

The car was passing through a small copse when Mr Prusti turned suddenly to the right in a lane covered with dry grass. There were no traces of tyres : thus she could assume that no one would try to follow them. He stopped and switched off the engine... He went to open her door and she took his hand meekly. He was in charge : wasn't he a man and a boss? He pushed her over the bonnet of the car and his hands were soon all over her body. He hugged her from behind and his hands started playing with her breasts. He seemed to enjoy mauling them tremendously. He began kissing her on her neck from behind as he continued fondling her boobs. She froze and stood still to let him total leeway with her! Nirupama was wondering who was seducing whom? She had done everything she could to put his mind ablaze but she made him now take all the initiatives : she would be able to tell Kishore Mr Prusti had raped her if her husband ever discovered it! She was an innocent girl a rich businessman had taken advantage on...

Nirupama realized her thoughts were pushing her toward becoming a true slut : she was dissatisfied with her husband and desperately attracted by Mr Prusti but that was no reason to cheat and lie wantonly : better be quite discreet about it and she could keep the advantages of her married state with the pleasures of having a wealthy and well endowed boyfriend! India is a place where carnal desires may be rather easily fulfilled! The very hot climate pushed you toward languor and sex addiction. She already knew that more than half of her female colleagues had a lover, two of them had two and another one was shared unbeknownst by a neighbour, a co-worker, her father in law and her husband... She couldn't pretend she was sex starved with two, three of four men fucking her every day!!! She had confessed with a grin to Nirupama that she didn't know who had sired her three children! Her husband was pestering her for a new pregnancy and maybe he had still no true offspring!

dan57
dan57
868 Followers
12