Nirvana Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I may not know what I'm doing." He finally mumbled, mainly to reassure himself. Noel smiled and took his hand, moved it further back on his cock to expose the swollen, purple head.

"Just go at it however you please." His voice was deep and delicate.

Owen took his time to familiarise himself with how it felt in his hand, admiring how warm and dainty the skin was, all the while pressing gentle fleeting kisses over the ink on Noel's stomach, down to his hip bones, inner thighs, feeling his own cock thicken in his jeans as he listened closely for air escaping Noel's mouth. When they both couldn't take it anymore, when Noel's cock started aching, and Owen's mouth tingling, he planted one last kiss over the base with swollen lips, and then took him inside, making Noel's eyes roll back, and head hit the wall.

It felt strange, different, yet unbelievably and surprisingly erotic; having him inside made Owen's cock pulse furiously, and blood rush to his head. His lips stretched and circled around, and he watched the look of torturous enthrallment on Noel's face, trying with all his might to keep his eyes open so he wouldn't miss a second, making sweet little sobs with each inch of him sliding in.

It took a while, but Owen eventually got the hang of it. After all, he had one; he knew what felt good to him, and was closely observant to learn what felt good to Noel. It wasn't the incessant back and forth head bobbing that got him all tensed up; it was the slow but fierce drawing in as his lips sealed around him like a vacuum and cheeks hollowed. For a bonus point, he would look up at him while flicking his tongue over the underside and reaching a hand around to grab his ass and take more of him.

Noel placed one hand on Owen's shoulder, and the other on the top of his head, careful not to grip or push too hard. He didn't wish to control him, not just yet anyway, it was more guiding and reassuring him, keeping quiet as much as he could, only allowing a few gasps to come out whenever Owen did something with his hands or tongue that felt exceptionally good, which seemed to happened more often as they went along. Otherwise, there was no sound but Owen's occasional slurping and desperate sighing. Everything else disappeared in the background, the wall behind Noel gave way, and he felt himself delve into a thick cloud of lasciviousness the deeper his cock went into Owen's hot mouth. He was getting so alarmingly close, and had to stop him before he was unable to stop himself. His hand tightened harder and harder over Owen's shoulder, and when the latter only picked up the pace and went faster, he pulled his head back by one violent, painful tug on his hair.

"If you keep this up..." He panted.

"I know."

Noel's eyes widened, and he watched intently how Owen took him right back in with the confidence and skill of a professional; he couldn't keep quiet anymore. His audible heavy breathing came out just in time with Owen's nails dipping into his skin and his virgin lips, not so virgin anymore, stretching wider than ever before, only managed to take him half way in before he felt him touch the back of his throat.

"Owen..."

It came out raspy, raw, and clearly helpless; Owen felt his cock jolt up, and moaned in reply. He knew he was at mercy of his touch. He knew, only then, that he had him, and that nothing else -no one else- really mattered. He increased the pressure as he sucked, and when he felt him grow even thicker, throbbing against his lips, he twirled his tongue over the head, and pumped him hard and fast with one hand. Noel instantly bent his knees and came inside his mouth with a low pitched, dragged out, awfully explicit whimper.

Owen clenched his fist to stop himself from choking, and swallowed down every spurt because it seemed like the most natural thing to do. The odd taste didn't bother him, as he was too horny to care, and too eager to do whatever it took if it meant pleasuring Noel.

A few seconds later, after his breathing wasn't hectic anymore, Noel finally gathered his senses. He looked down at his companion, shaken and fragile like tumbleweed. He forgot how it all started, how it progressed up to that point, and how he so eagerly lost control, simply handing it over into Owen's callused, naive little hands, unaware, or better yet uncaring, that it would render him a bundle of nerves. His first instinct was to apologise.

"What for?"

He didn't reply, he simply helped him up and took his lips in a prolonged kiss until the waves of climax washed over him and were long gone, and he was back to being himself again.

"This was... a nice surprise," he finally said, "but I don't want you to think it's why I brought you here."

He held him again. His legs were still a bit weak, and Owen's didn't realise how much his knees ached until he'd stood up. They both held on to each other, both slightly embarrassed for different reasons.

"There's something I wanted to show you." Noel pulled up his boxers, stepped out of his jeans and ushered him to bed. After making sure he was well and comfortable, he disappeared in the kitchen for a few seconds, and returned with two glasses of juice.