Nirvana Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want?" Noel looked up at him with the same devilish smile, "you should have said."

They heard a knock at the door, and both whined loudly in frustration. Since Noel was the most decent one, he opened the door, while Owen hid behind it, fumbling around with his jeans trying to pull them up.

"Yes?" He stood, brazen, beaming with lust, with his jeans unbuttoned over an indiscreet swelling. David was taken aback, immediately thinking it was a bad idea.

"Uh... Break time is over."

"Give us thirty minutes, will ya?"

"Thirty minutes my ass, we're already far behind."

"Fifteen?"

David sighed and growled. "Ten." He raised his voice, "and you'd better be on time, O, do you hear me?"

"Right on." Noel gave him a thumbs-up and shut the door, and Owen immediately cracked up in laughter, both in amusement and embarrassment.

"It's not gonna be ten minutes, is it?"

"Nope." He wrapped his long fingers around his neck, partially occluding his veins and breathing tube. "Not enough for what I want."

"You're a bit rough today." Owen said through clenched teeth.

"Rough is the only way I know how to do it, Owen. I've been lenient so far because it was your first time. Even generous enough to do it your way the second time, but now I want to do things my way. I won't do anything you won't like, but I am gonna push your boundaries a lot. If this isn't something you're into, now is the time to tell me."

Owen thought for a bit. Every word that came out of Noel's mouth got him hot and hard. The way he held his neck like he could end him in a second if he wanted. The danger and threat of pain entwining with his solid trust in Noel made him submit without thinking twice.

"Will you tie my hands up?"

"Not necessarily but–"

"Because it was so hot when you did it before." Owen smirked and watched Noel's face as it turned from confusion to relief to luminous arousal. He attacked Owen's lips in a possessive kiss, his hand tightening around his neck until Owen's face turned red and his veins became tortuous.

"I have no doubt in mind that you'll love this."

He took a handful of his hair and dragged him to bed. He tore his shirt at the chest enough to expose his nipples, and took one in his mouth. Owen shrieked, and in response he got a light spank on the side of his hip which made him shriek louder. Noel bruised the skin of his chest and neck and shoulders with his teeth, and with his hands he scratched and kneaded the back of his thighs until Owen was a heaving mess. His back was arched and head thrown back, ready to take whatever he gave him and more. The build up of anticipation brought him near climax without having his erogenous zones touched.

Noel was up on his knees and in one quick impatient movement he pulled Owen up with him by the necklace and ravaged his mouth.

"I'm gonna fuck you hard and deep, Owen, do you know what that means?"

His tongue was too heavy and he couldn't make sense of anything so he only sat there with his chest going up and down. Noel took hold of his cock in a familiar death grip that made him wince and thrust upwards.

"It means you'll have to take all of me. Can you do that?"

Owen hummed in confirmation.

"Good. Lie down. Ass up."

Noel found a condom and a bottle of lube exactly where he thought he would: in a drawer by the bed, just like it was in Owen's room in New York. Owen was on his knees and elbows, his body glowing with need and anticipation. It was like the first couple of times with Noel way before he took his virginity, except he wasn't as nervous. He was still biting his lips and slightly shaking, but he had the confidence of experience and familiarity.

After rolling the condom on and applying lube, Noel pulled him by the thighs so his feet were on the floor and arse hanging off the edge of the bed. He ran one hand over the swell of his arse before bringing it down in a hard smack. Owen gasped, more in surprise than pain. The second smack had him clenching his fists, and by the third one he was crawling up on the bed.

"More than what you bargained for, eh, Matthews?" Noel pulled him back into position and caressed his cheek that had turned deep red, "Still think you can take it?"

Owen was breathing hard into the mattress. He wasn't as sure anymore, it all took him by surprise. "Maybe we should have a safe word or something in case I want you to stop."

"You can just say stop."

He nodded. Noel kissed his sweaty forehead covered with strands of hair, and that was the only gentle thing he did that night. He took two fingers and shoved them in Owen's mouth. There was a weak taste of lube on them, but it didn't stop Owen from getting them thoroughly slick. Noel then placed them over his hole. He made one circular motion and then buried them inside as Owen pushed back to take them.

"I wouldn't do this if I didn't think you'll like it," Noel husked, "No one takes cock like you do."

He didn't finger him for very long –just enough to get him loosened up and ready. He pulled out, and then the head of his lubed cock was at his entrance. He draped his body over him supported on one elbow, and whispered, "say the word and I'll be out that door."

"No." He said, almost inaudibly. He wanted to plead him to go easy and not hurt him, but didn't want him to think he wasn't up to it.

"I won't hurt you, Owen. But don't expect this to be a gentle fuck."

Next thing Owen felt was the excessive cold as Noel's heat abandoned his body. Then there was the sting of another smack on his arse, two firm hands grabbing both of his hips, and then the intrusion that pushed air out of his lungs in one loud cry.

It wasn't a quick thrust, Noel still took his time although not like he did before. It was slow but assertive, leaving no room for hesitation but not going overboard. He meant to dominate him, not cause him any discomfort. He took both of Owen's wrists, pinned them to either side of his head, and slowly pushed the rest of the way in. He made sure to be vigilant of Owen's non verbal signs –the way his face contorted in pain and his body tensed up– making sure to slow down before overstepping his pain threshold.

Owen took him with no objections and minimal resistance. He was so obedient that Noel found it hard not to bend down and kiss him –not to call the whole thing off and go back to sweet, gentle lovemaking. The only thing he could do was bite his ear to distract him until he was fully inside.

He started gyrating slowly inside Owen's snug cavity, feeling it twitch and clench around his relentless rod each time his hand came down on one of his arse cheeks. The droplets of sweat that coated his skin added to the sting and accentuated the raw sound of the smack. Owen lost his inhibition and relinquished control, giving himself up into Noel's safe hands.

It didn't take long for Noel to start pounding. He tried different angles and paces before he was confident it wouldn't be too much for Owen. He pushed him down with his forearm across his upper back and drove inside him in vigorous thrusts. Skin slapped against skin, cries of lust and anguish mingled with muffled grunts and an occasional growl. He would grab his hips and pump inside him, his muscles bulging in round knots all over his body, until Owen clawed at the sheets and surrendered to the inevitable release, and that was when Noel would stop completely for a couple of seconds and change his pace.

Noel's hair was starting to get in his eyes and face with the oscillation, so he took his hands off Owen's body and attempted to tie his hair back in whatever knot he could manage. Owen took the opportunity to try and snake his arm underneath him and stroke his throbbing member, but he felt a slap on his arm and then a tug on his hair so hard he had to obey it to a standing position or his hair would rip right off of his scalp.

"Did I say you could do that?" Noel's tone was so low, almost scary. When Owen didn't respond, he cupped his jaw and yanked his head to the side. "Maybe I'm being too soft."

He pushed him back into bed and flipped him over. He threw his legs over his shoulders, pinned his wrists above his head with one hand, and looped his necklace around the other in a way which he could control how tight it was by spinning his wrist. The pounding, then on, was bordering on the savage side. The last bit of self control that Noel had had slipped away. He was stripped down and restored to basic instinct, and he drilled him into the mattress with nothing but primeval ferocity. Their hips met together repeatedly, making obscene sounds each time louder than the time before, the sounds masked by Owen's cries of ecstasy.

Noel wrapped the chain tighter around his neck and whisper the most vulgar of phrases in his ear in a raspy, coarse voice until Owen was begging for release. He angled his hips to strike exactly against his prostate and Owen's moans turned into a full on scream that would be audible in the basement but Owen didn't think about it at the time –he could barely think of anything. Noel nailed him with agility that would make Owen's gym coach feel inadequate. He slowed down, excruciatingly, to watch the raw desire etched on Owen's face gradually turning into a plea, and he would pick up speed again and drive in him even deeper.

The build up for his release seemed to linger for an agonisingly long period of time. He raised his hips to meet Noel's merciless thrusts, and the searing chill that ran down his spine engulfed the rest of his body on its way until his whole body jerked and ropes of his fluid ejected out of his cock and onto his stomach and chest and t-shirt, accompanied by one final lengthy scream and then broken, jittery groans. Noel continued for several more minutes with long, hard thrusts before his cock filled up and he came inside him. The first thing he did after that was let go of the necklace and rub Owen's neck before collapsing on top of him.

"Holy fuck, that was intense."

"Yeah?"

They were both panting. Owen didn't want him to pull out, and neither did he, but he was deflating fast and the condom would fall off so he had to break them apart. He took a look at his spent lover, stained with the evidence of their act, with his sweaty hair, and bruised skin everywhere he could and couldn't see. He had to lean and take his abused lips in a soothing kiss of what Owen felt was an apology.

"Did I hurt you?"

"No, it was great. I loved it." He snatched the rubber band from Noel's hair and caressed his face.

"Yeah?" Noel raised one eyebrow and smiled a half-smile, "I went easy on you."

"You tore my favourite t-shirt for fuck's sake."

"Don't wear your favourite anything when you're with me, it's likely to get ripped apart." He winked at him, and they both chuckled.

Owen's phone started ringing, possibly Carl or David as he was well beyond the ten minutes mark. He got up and tried to hide his post coital look but it was impossible. He made a mental note to buy blemish concealer to at least cover the purple and red blotches on his neck. Noel picked up his sketchbook, kissed Owen on the cheek and said, "don't be a stranger, yeah?" Owen nodded and watched him leave while thinking of a polite way to apologise to his enraged friends.

--

That was how they did it after that day. Always rushed, always unplanned, mostly initiated by Owen. It was 9PM on Tuesday and Owen had just thanked his inattentive audience and headed to the bar where he was served his favourite drink by his favourite bartender. Twenty minutes later, he was pushed against a wall in a dark alley where he had his neck chewed on. After that, he was dragged, carelessly, to Noel's apartment, shoved down on the kitchen bar and swiftly entered and brought to climax.

Owen tried every trick he knew and didn't know. For a while, he tried playing the jealousy card, thinking Noel would be provoked by him chatting up some girl after a good performance. When it didn't work, he tried it subtly with men. He was never good at flirting, so he was glad that Noel didn't seem to acknowledge it at all even when he did it right under his nose. He decided to move on to other methods.

He styled his hair differently and wore button-down shirts with the top two buttons undone. He performed the most suggestive songs with the tempo knocked down a few beats, swaying and dancing with the music with his eyes closed as he practically made out with the mic.

It worked. Every time.

He'd look at Noel and notice him licking his lips, eyeing him with devouring eyes, and he knew what would come next. He knew that Noel would grab him by the collar of his shirt and growl the words he'd yearned to hear all along: you're mine tonight.

One night, Noel couldn't wait for his shift to be over, so he took him to the men's room. He went down on his knees and swallowed his cock to the root until he felt Owen's very essence spill down his throat in jets. He then turned him around and gave him a ruthless fuck. For moments like these, both he and Owen kept lube and protection accessible, because they never knew when the mood would strike. Noel pounded him, with one hand latched over his mouth, and he bit down on his shoulder to muffle his own grunts.

They didn't always end up having a rough sex session, although it was always their intention. For the sake of safety, Noel eschewed fucking him in public places, but sometimes he couldn't keep his hands off him so they would make out in a parking lot or at the back of the bar before they'd come to their senses and run to Noel's place. Sometimes they'd finish the job, other times they would chat and laugh until they were too tired to move.

Every night he spent with Noel carried with it the perilous possibility of being the last. It made him both cherish every moment with him, and loathe every moment where he wasn't. He went through episodes of acute depression and acute euphoria, up and down the emotional ladder with Noel being the only causative factor. Mood swings were something he was known for, but his moods seemed to spike and plummet in a way he couldn't handle. Whether or not Noel was seeing someone else or multiple other people, he didn't know, and he used all his energy, along with Joy Division's records on repeat, to stop himself from thinking about it.

There was no surprise that the band weren't doing well. Rehearsal, if not interrupted by Noel, felt like a chore, and songwriting was a minefield of emotions he was too scared to trigger. Additionally, after their disaster of a performance at Coverfield, fewer venues would risk to book them so they were left with Jersey Devils and the odd party once or so a month. Carl and David had to take up part-time jobs at Target and Game Metro to be able to afford living.

---

There were three things that Owen had noticed about Noel when he was drunk: he was too clingy, too giggly, and his accent slipped out. It all depended on his level of intoxication, but eventually one or all of those things would happen, and Owen found it all too endearing. A thud came as his shoulder hit the door in Noel's attempt to get in character, but for some unknown reason, he found it funny and started giggling. He threw his body over Owen's and gave him a sloppy kiss that tasted of sweet potatoes and a repugnant amount of rum. He cradled his face in two hands and shouted, "you're fucking beautiful."

Another thing he did while drunk was that he swore a lot.

"You're drunk. You need to get home."

"Everywhere's home."

He bit his ear and slid his hand under his shirt. It was as cold as the night. Owen felt goosebumps break throughout his body and he gasped. Noel found it amusing, but he found everything amusing in his state.

"That's not funny!"

He couldn't keep up his protest for long because Noel's laughter was contagious. Their mouths finally joined in a mess of lips and teeth and tongues, and Noel's hand didn't feel cold anymore.

The door behind Owen's back gave way, and they both tumbled over one another in a heap of limbs. They started another fit of giggles when they saw David standing there, outraged, with a baseball bat in his hand. He glared at them both –heads pressed together, both breathless from laughter and not even bothering to get up off the floor.

"That's real fucking cute." He slammed the door. "Are you high?"

"No, he's drunk."

"I'm drunk." Noel pulled Owen to him when he made to get up. David shook his head and was on his way to his room before Owen called his name.

"Can you..." he paused to catch his breath and push Noel's hand off him, "can you drive him home? He's shitfaced. He'll end up dead in a ditch if he went alone."

"And what's wrong with sleeping here?"

"He doesn't like my room. Says," he started laughing again and finally surrendered to Noel pulling him down, "he says it distorts his aura."

David paused for a second, in case there was a follow up to that. "I would drive him but, y'see, I don't give a fuck about his aura."

"But Dave!" he whined.

"Goodnight, Owen!"