Nisha and Matteo

Story Info
A girl meets a boy.
971 words
3.97
7.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Six year old Nisha sat in grass, staring at the big hole in the knee of her good pants. Their also was a big cut on her knee that bleed profusely but she coukd care-less about the wound. What she did care about was that hole. Tears began to well up into her big brown eyes. Not only did she have a hole in her good pants, she was dirty and her hair was messed up. She'd somehow lost some of her berets.

"Mama's gonna spank me now." She said out loud.

Tears ran freely now. She didn't me to get dirty. It just happened.

First she'd made a huge birthday cake for herself, out of mud of course. Then she'd climbed this huge tree. The she'd rode her bike, which is how she got into this current situation. A mud puddle magically appeared and she tried to stop but ended up falling off her bike and messing up her good pants and hurting herself.

Maybe mama won't spank me this time, she thought. Nisha looked down at herself again, to assess the damage. Suddenly, more tears came.

Yep, I'm gettin' a spankin'.

_____________________________

Matteo walked out the back door of his house with his dog, Buddy, right behind him. Both ready for todays adventure. Today, maybe, we'll go to the pond, he thought.

He walked down the pathway that lead from his house to their private pond. Buddy barked knocking Matteo out of his thoughts. Suddenly the big black lab took off running full speed.

"Buddy! Where you goin'!" Matteo yelled at Buddy like he'd answer his question. So he ran after the dog.When he caught up with his dog, he found him sniffing a chubby little black girl, who seemed to have been crying.

As he got closer, he saw that she was hurt. He took off running again to see if she was alright.

"Y-yyy-yo" he tried to ask if she was ok but his stutter got the best if him again. He sighed and decided to try again.

"Yo-yy-you oooo-ook?" He stuttered out. While he was attempting to speak, the little girl looked up at him. He got a good look at her face. Gosh, she's pretty, he thought. She had the biggest light brown eyes he'd ever saw but they looked sad right now. She had a cute nose. Not too big, not too small. Her hair was in messy plaits. Her shirt was a plain pink tshirt that had dirt and mud on it. And a pair of blue jeans that had a pretty big hole at the knee but to Matteo she was the prettiest girl he had ever saw.

The girl finally got her tears under control enough to answer him.

"Not really. Mama's gonna spank me 'cuz I got my clothes dirty and messed up my hair AND I gots a big ole hole in my good pants. I didn't mean to. I was just playing and next thing I know... My good clothes is dirty."

Matteo felt bad. He didn't want the pretty girl to get a spanking. Maybe he could help. He could sneak her some of his clothes. Or his sisters! He was gonna help this girl. He just didn't wanna see her crying anymore.

"Ma-mmmm-m-may-may-be iiii-i ccann he-elp!" Matteo looked at her hopefully.

"You wanna help me? How you gonna help me?" Nisha asked the the skinny white boy curiously.

"Ssstaay hhhe-here!" He pointed at Buddy to make him stay with the girl, then took off running as fast as he could.

_____________________________

Nisha looked down at her new outfit. It was plain white tshirt and a pair of knee length short pants. Matteo had also brought back a wet towel and some band-aids for her cut.

Now that she was all cleaned up, she did what she'd been wanting to do since he'd brought back those clothes. She run up to him and hugged him tight and gave him a big wet kiss on the cheek, to show him how grateful she was.

When she pulled back he was blushing and looking down at the ground.

"Thank you so much! Thank you! I don't know what I woulda done if you didn't come by! My name's Nisha and I'm 6 years old!" She told him excitedly.

"Y-yyo-yooouur we-eel-cc-coo-omee. Iiii-ii'mm Mmma-mma..." He tried to tell her his name but his stutter got even worse when he was nervous. He couldn't look at her. He just stared at his feet.

Waiting for her to laugh at him like the other kids did. None of them would be his friend because he couldn't talk right like everybody else.

"You don't have to be scared to talk in front of me. I won't laugh. I promise." Nisha told him. "I'll even help you practice talking if you want."

Matteo looked at her in surprise. No one said they help me talk better.

"R-rrealll-lyy?" He asked excitedly. All he wanted to do was talk right so people would stop picking on him.

"Yeah. You wanna be my friend?" Nisha asked hopefully. She really wanted to be his friend. He was nice. He gave her clothes and band-aids. He was pretty too. He had really long black hair, that hung in his face he had to keep pushing back and really pretty blue eyes. Yep, I wanna be his friend.

Matteo was shocked. She wanted to be his friend AND help him talk right! Nobody ever wanted to be his friend. The only friend he had was Buddy. It would b nice to have somebody that could talk back.

Matteo didn't think he had ever been this happy. He grabbed Nisha and gave her the biggest hug he could give. He finally had a friend.

The beginning of Nisha and Matteo. :)