Nisha's Journey Ch. 02

Story Info
Nisha's journey continues.
1.2k words
3.48
27.8k
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Here's a link to the first chapter, if you haven't read that yet: https://www.literotica.com/s/nishas-journey-ch-01

*****

Nisha stood at the doorway and looked out into the darkness, hearing the rain pour down, the image of her mother suffering overpowering her. She could hear the two men behind her, but she did not turn around to look, instead choosing to chart her course forward - it was the only thing that kept her calm. Getting to the city seemed easy now, it was getting back that would be difficult. She was not worried about it, but kept thinking of ideas to achieve it. She had been unable to come up with anything helpful so far, but she refused to give up.

Meanwhile, Ajay and Imraan had setup a small torch, just enough for them to make out vague shapes inside the shanty. They had taken off their jackets and tee shirts, and wringed the water out of them, standing topless in the jeans. Both of them were quietly eyeing the little girl standing a few feet from them. They knew nothing of her, not even her name. She was not the type of girl that either of them would give a second look under usual circumstances - short, flat chested, dressed simply and rustic. Nevertheless, there was something about her that excited a primal urge in both of them. Ajay did not recognize what that something was, but Imraan was more astute. He instantly realized that it was her helplessness which made her attractive to him, although she tried hard not to show it. Nothing excited a guy more than a damsel in distress - but not every man is a knight in shining armour. They looked at her posterior, illuminated shadily by the stray rays of light from their torch. After they had finished spreading out their wet clothes on the dirty shanty floor to dry, Imraan walked to the girl, wanting to know what she was doing there. He went and stood beside her, and Ajay followed, flanking her on the other side.

They towered over her - literally. Imraan was 5'10", while Ajay was 6'2", and the girl couldn't have been taller than 5 feet. The girth of her slender body was less than half of either of them, and standing between them, she looked no bigger than a doll. Imraan was the first to speak.

"What are you doing here? And what do you want to go to the city for?"

"Yea...at this time? In this rain?" Ajay chipped in.

She looked up at Imraan, then at Ajay, then back at Imraan, and told them about her mother, trying to be as brief and specific as possible, but tried to impress upon them the gravity of the situation, so that they would show some haste, and not rest there for long. Her face showed her resolve, and she spoke without being overwhelmed.

Both of them listened attentively, feeling genuinely concerned for her and her mother. They felt sorry that she had to face all this, and decided at once they would help her. At the same time, Imraan also knew that he must have her. Her simple innocence and authenticity had smitten him. He was sure that was going to happen any which way, but his mind was quick to prioritise. He knew that getting medicines was the most important thing right now.

He told Ajay to dressed quickly. Putting on their still drenched clothes, they got back on their bikes. Imraan asked Nisha to ride pillion with him, and they drove away through the dark night and downpour.

Nisha had never rode on a bike before, and she clutched uncomfortably at Imraan's jacket for support. She squinted as the raindrops stung her face. Her long, black hair, heavy with water, flew in the rain. It took them about half an hour to reach the city, and by the time they got there, Nisha was shivering badly. They stopped outside a chemist's, and Ajay went to get the medicines, while Imraan took shelter from the rain under a bus-stop with Nisha.

Under the better lighting, he observed her more closely. Shivering and cowering from the cold, her tiny frame looked even tinier. Her fair skin looked delicious, and her facial features were still developing, but she had a cuteness about her. She had beautiful, shiny black her, that clung to her. Her breasts were very small, hardly discernable. Looking closely, he could just see her nipples, hard, but tiny, sticking out through her wet top. Her jeans were loose, so he could not quite see he shape of her legs or butt, but his imagination was hard at work, when Ajay came back with the medicines. A little reluctantly, he took his eyes off Nisha, and they were on their way back.

It took them a couple of hours to reach her village - the mud roads had all but disappeared and they had to pretty much ride through sludge. It took considerable skill on their part to get there without slipping or falling. Even Nisha had to keep her eyes open, having to navigate in the dark, shouting out directions to Imraan.

Nisha was exhausted and cold when they reached home. It was still pouring, but she was finally there. Her ordeal had been considerably shortened because of the two men, her saviours. She rushed in, telling them to follow her, took the pills from Ajay, along with the instructions and dosage, and went straight to her mother. She gave her the pills, and stayed by her side, Disha next to her. It was half an hour later that she felt her mother's temperature come down, and she breathed a sigh of relief. As her mother drifted off into a gentle sleep, she finally realized how wet and cold she was, and the two men were still outside. She asked Disha to make some hot tea for them, and went inside and dried herself and changed into a soft salwar kameez.

Coming out, she smiled at them, her first smile since she had seen them, and thanked them. She got a wood-fire going for them to warm themselves. She wanted to help them with a change of clothes, but she had nothing appropriate for them, so she refrained from saying anything. Coming into the kitchen, she took the tea from Disha and brought it outside and served them the hot, refreshing beverage. Disha stayed inside at their mother's side, while Nisha sat outside with the two men, wondering how to show her gratitude.

Ajay and Imraan were thankful to be inside, next to a fire, hot tea warming the insides of their palms. They looked around the humble abode, but mostly their eyes feasted on the young girl in front of them. Her simple charm only seemed to grow on them.

Nisha finally offered them to stay the night, as it was past midnight, and it was still raining hard. They gladly accepted. Ajay was glad to have a dry place to spend the night, and for Imraan, staying the night was pivotal to his plans for Nisha. But then, her journey was just starting.

*****

Hope you have enjoyed the story so far. Sorry for the short length, the next chapter will be longer, I promise, and will have a lot more of dialogues. Hoping to get more feedback and suggestions, and base the course of the story on your suggestions, so send them to me. Thanks for all the comments and feedback so far. Keep it coming. I love you all.