NiteLifeWife Ch. 01

Story Info
Couple explores new options.
2.6k words
3.81
46k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(I hope you like this! Give me feedback and ideas for new stories! Thanks! --HKS)

*

He had been on to me for a while. He knew I sometimes fantasized about other women and encouraged me. "Let's go to one of those places," he said. "We can get a girl, anyone you like. I want her to go down on you. I want to watch."

Whenever he brought this up, usually high and during foreplay, I would just smile and say, "Sure Honey, we'll see." I felt open to a lot of things but wasn't sure I was ready for another woman in our bed. Secretly I knew I might actually do it someday and it scared me. Sometimes I really did want another woman. When he was going down on me I would grab a handful of his dark hair and fantasize about her between my legs. It scared me.

One day he announced that he had found a 'couples only' club. Fifty bucks and we would be in the door of a risqué fantasy world. Theme parties were held in various clubs around the area. I was intrigued but a little skeptical. "We are just going to see, just looking, no pressure," He said. It seemed safe. Besides, I knew babysitting hours would be over too soon for anything to happen.

I decided to give him a thrill and bought pink lace panties that left half my ass hanging out. Then I planned to top it off with a black leather mini-skirt, pink thigh-high stockings and a little pink shirt made mostly of spaghetti straps. He nixed the skirt so I wore black satin slacks instead.

At the club he seemed nervous, he didn't want to dance until more people were on the floor. A few drinks later and things were more to his liking. We started dancing but we had trouble finding our rhythm. His eyes were darting everywhere and none of it to me so I turned my back on him and shook my ass to his wandering eyes.

I watched the armatures writhe and swirl around the dance pole as their men smiled approvingly at this dream come true. I watched three women dance together, their bodies intertwined, hands groping naked flesh, rocking slow and low to the music. Men surrounded them quickly so that I only caught a few more glimpses.

No one wanted to dance with me, no one approached me so I danced with myself, touching myself, running my hands up and down the front of my pink top finding my breasts and cupping them. Finally he noticed.

He gathered me to him from behind and I ground my ass into his crotch instinctively. He turned me around and slowed for me, pulling me closer. He began tugging at my shirt until one breast slipped out. His eyes darted around to see if anyone was watching then he bent down and sucked my nipple.

"Bite it," I whispered into his ear. His grip around my waist tightened then he slipped my other breast out and put his warm hands over them possessively.

We left the club feeling excited and still puzzled. I knew this was not over, I felt unfulfilled and he had still not found another woman for us.

We decided to go again about a month later. This time the theme was white in anticipation of the snow that would never come. I bought a white silk tank that was dangerously low cut, soft white velour yoga pants and the smallest thong I had ever seen. I laughed at the sixteen dollars I paid for something smaller than a band-aid. I also bought the prettiest pair of scarlet-red high heels with a bow on the back. Too bad they wouldn't show under the pants but I didn't want a repeat of his wardrobe adjustments.

I was so excited and had been thinking about the last party we attended for weeks. I wondered if we would we see the same people, what the club would look like, if we would meet anyone. This time we had an all-night babysitter, this could get interesting.

We checked into our hotel and took the gold and glass elevator to the twentieth floor. As we appreciated the view of the surrounding city we noticed a falcon curled up on the ledge of our window. Its head was tucked behind its wing sound asleep and oblivious to us and the traffic and noise far below.

I dressed and got an approving nod then went to apply make-up in the bathroom as he changed into a white tunic and off-white khaki pants. I painted my lips a shiny red to match the heels. I felt and looked pretty. We nervously checked ourselves one last time in the mirror; we looked winter white and felt red-hot.

After getting lost a few times we finally found the club tucked back in a warehouse district of a desolate end of town. He casually joked with another couple as we waited in the coat-check queue. From the line, I scanned the dance floor trying to get the lay of the land. The music was loud techno and the dance floor was already packed. I took note of all the young, scantily clad women and self-consciously adjusted my shirt trying to look thinner, younger, prettier.

We entered the dance floor, a sea of faces floating in white. Everyone was in shades of white and it had a balancing effect, calming my nerves a bit. The first couple I watched was like us. They were older, probably not quite forty. He was tall and she was short. They both had long brown hair. I was glad to see she was a real woman with curved and a little belly like mine.

I couldn't shake my nervousness. The music was too loud, the people were already busy with their own pursuits; I hadn't had a drink yet. We wandered down a hallway into the second room where hip-hop thumped my eardrums painfully and finally found a bar. We took our drinks and stood at the end of the dance floor watching. Women were sharing the pole and everyone was eyeing each other hungrily. This just didn't feel right. I felt ugly and out of place.

We walked back to the techno room while I downed my second drink and I forced myself to start dancing. This time he paid more attention, keeping his hands on my body while I moved to the beat. Still this time no one wanted to dance with us. I was beginning to feel really bad when it hit me, why should I wait to be touched, be approached? I should take the initiative.

I boldly walked to the nearest pole and stared up the length of the lovely young thing writhing in front of me. Her tanned legs gleamed under he white short-shorts and ended incased in the jewel like gleam of her white high-heeled sandals. Tentatively I reached out and ran the back of my nails up her calf, over the soft bulge of her inner knee, and slowly, carefully up the back of her thigh. She looked over her shoulder and smiled down at me. I took this as a go ahead and smacked her little bottom, just a playful, light tease. She threw her head back and laughed. I turned to him and smiled with my triumph and newfound courage. I could tell he was a little jealous and I knew this could get interesting.

I danced with several other women before turning to a couple, arms linked, caressing each other with abandon. I sandwiched her man between us so that he couldn't see me and reached for her. She looked over his shoulder and smiled. I ran my hands over her soft arms and pressed my breasts into her man's back and glanced back at him.

He put a hand on my arm pulling me away towards the bar. He frowned as he handed me another drink. I downed it quickly and we wandered back down the hallway toward the hip-hop room in search of the bathrooms. There was chaos in the tiny room as women and some beautifully done-up others primped in the dingy scratched mirror. As I waited my turn, the alcohol started singing to me. I smiled privately to myself as self-control began slipping away. Ah, this was going to be interesting.

Outside I made eye contact with him and told him to keep and eye on me. I was feeling a little drunk and dangerous now. I made a beeline for the pole dancer and fondled her shiny black legs. He grabbed my hand wanting to go back to the techno room and I kept my free hand out for balance, touching whatever naked flesh I saw. I wanted to revel and roll in the skin of others. Finally we made it down the tightly packed hallway between the two rooms – a gauntlet of skin and lace covered body parts.

We entered the techno dance melee and I saw the couple from the beginning. The longhaired couple with the real adult bodies. I danced right up to them with him holding my hand and inserted my body between theirs. He let go of my hand to watch the show. She smiled a big toothy grin and I looked over my shoulder to see her man smiling down at me as well. I was amazed at how much they looked alike; they could be twins.

I slow danced with her, my arms around her neck. I moved her long brown hair behind her shoulder and kissed along her neck making my way up behind her ear. I pulled away, her eyes and teeth were shining at me so I leaned in to kiss the smile off her face. I French kissed her, running my tongue along the roof of her mouth and biting her pouty lower lip on the way out.

I felt her man's hands on my shoulders so I put my hands up and pulled his arms around me as I leaned my back against his chest. He had thick hair on his forearms and I raked my fingers through the curls of hair wondering if his chest was hairy too.

I went back to her and kissed her again, a nice long, lingering search of her mouth. I pulled back and noticed her exposed breast; wondering who had done that. It didn't matter; I wanted her in my mouth. This was the first woman I had laid my mouth to and I wanted more. I wanted to lick her whole body from top to bottom. I bent down with a sigh not audible over the music drawn strait to her little pink nipple. I sucked it softly into my mouth and bit down just enough to let her know this was a dangerous game we were playing. Letting go I went for her mouth again.

Her man pulled me back and spun me around. He wanted attention too. This was a dangerous game. I went up on tiptoes to kiss his mouth and he let me slip my tongue in. Her hands were around me cupping my breasts. I turned my head to the side to get maximum contact and thrust back deep into his large mouth. I licked along the roof in teasing little flicks while I ran my hands over the thin fabric of his shirt to see if indeed there was hair.

Her man was smooth and clean but I felt something else. Pierced nipples – oh, I had to see them, had to taste them, had to. By the time I pulled back from the kiss his shirt was undone. He must have felt my surprise and desire. She was kissing my neck encouragingly. I went to the one on his left left, the silver ring glinted in the strobe lights beckoning to me. I closed my lips around it and sucked his nipple into my hungry mouth. I bit down sliding my teeth gently along his skin pulling outward toward the ring, tugging it a little with my teeth. I fell back and we smiled at one another.

Umm, those lips, I went for them again, another long searching kiss while she rolled my nipples between her fingers. Her man pulled my hand from his chest and pushed it lower, lower. Suddenly we were a lot more intimate; he pressed my hand over his dick. It was filling up, growing tight against his pants. Instinct told me to stroke it in a long, smooth rhythm.

I felt a large hand go between my legs, rubbing the soft white velour over my happy wet lips. I broke the kiss with a nibble of her man's lips and felt his anger whirl me around. He had a firm grip on my upper arm as he dragged out from between them.

"That is it!" he yelled in my ear, "Now I am really pissed. We are leaving!" Anger shot from his eyes slapping me awake from my erotic reverie. I knew instantly that my loss of control had gotten me in big trouble. He led me to the coat check while I looked back at the longhaired couple. They danced arm in arm, smiling at me. I had made their night; I had become the woman we were looking for.

He berated me all the way to the car while I cried my apologies. I drunkenly sobbed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I had foolishly crossed a line. We had talked about another woman, not another man. I had kissed and touched another man. This was going to be bad.

"Didn't you hear me say that was enough? I was telling you to stop!"

"No, I didn't hear anything but the music. I'm so sorry, please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry." He felt bad that I was crying; he said it was ok, it was over, please stop crying. I was beginning to feel sick.

We made it back to the hotel and I held on to his arm for stability, strength, hope. We rode the beautiful gold and glass elevator back to the twentieth floor in silence. Our falcon was still there sound asleep, its head tucked behind its wing as if nothing had changed.

I knew he was not happy, not exactly mad but not happy. He started to undress, silently kicking off his shoes and pulling the white tunic over his head. His smooth brown skin, dark nipples, and broad shoulders were a reminder of my guilt. I turned my back on him sitting on the far side of the bed. The scarlet-red heels and silk shirt ended in a heap on the floor. Standing up, I pulled the velour pants down and kicked them onto the pile.

Suddenly he was behind me. He pulled my hands behind my back and pushed me face down onto the bed. "You were a very bad girl tonight." He bent and growled in my ear. My wrists were being tied behind my back. "I'm going to show you what bad girls get." He hissed passionate and full of promise. He spanked my ass hard and I sucked in a sharp breath.

My tiny thong was no match for his advances and snapped easily as he yanked it from my body. He poured hot lube over my ass and rubbed it into my folds with a knowing hand. This was his territory. This was going to be rough and I was more than ready.