Nix, The Guardian of Waters

Story Info
Trying to save Earth the only way he knows.
2.5k words
4.53
6.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note from the author: This is an experiment more than anything. I've always thought a story like this would be fun to write. Do let me know if you enjoyed it!

---

I am water.

People of the lands know me as Nix. I do not know what I am, or who created me. I just am. Have always been. I was created to tend the waters, and I will die the day they boil away.

I don't do my work alone. I have minor sprites to help. The planet, it is suffering. We cannot help it fast enough. I do my best to make more sprites, but it has been slow for hundreds of years, ever since people moved to cities, stopped living with the nature, bathing in ponds and streams.

Fortunately, things are changing. Water pipes connect the seas to people. There is still a chance to save the oceans, save the planet. I must work tirelessly, for what is one's hardship compared to the fate of the Mother Earth.

---

Mary was swimming laps like someone was chasing her. She loved the burn, the build-up of lactate in her muscles, the shortness of breath, even the nausea that came with body becoming overly acidic. She didn't swim competitively any more, but she still did it for the exercise. Hundred yards, two hundred, then five. A short break. Another five hundred. Dive twenty five, dive another twenty five back. Five hundred more yards to cool down, let the mind focus on the classes that she kinda had to rush to very soon.

There was a strange sensation, something she had not felt before. As if something had brushed against her. There was nothing here, though. She was the only swimmer, the only person crazy enough to exercise at 7am on Tuesday.

---

Yes. This female seems promising. Strong body. Attunement to water. Young and fertile. Full of hormones.

---

Mary ditched her one-piece swimming suit and stepped into the shower. The warm water washed the chlorine off her skin, and she reminded herself to lotion up before classes. Her skin had been dry lately. Mary was short and fit. Her shoulders were a little wide for a girl, and her butt was full of muscle. Her breasts were medium in size and firm in composition, lifted to be on display by strong chest muscles. She kept her pubic area trimmed to a narrow strip for swimming. She wished there was someone else than the shower wall to look at it.

The strange feeling came back as she was washing her hair. It was stronger, a clear touch. She opened her eyes, ready to confront the person who had groped her chest. But there was nothing, just her and the running water.

---

Good glands. Good hips. Fat percentage a little low. Slight concern about the ability to feed herself without malnutrition. Still the prime candidate to carry the next generation.

---

Mary couldn't get the strange happenings out of her mind as she was powering through homework that evening. It hadn't reoccurred after the shower at the pool. Maybe it was just a strange thing with water pressure? It was unthinkable to mention this to anyone. Her friends would think she was going crazy because it had been years since she had had a boyfriend. She did not want to hear about that again, mostly because it was a really sore topic.

To illustrate how desperate the situation was, that one imaginary touch on her breast had made it impossible for her to focus the whole day. She wanted more. She wanted someone to run their hands across her body, to carry her to a bed, and to fuck her silly. Was it too much to ask? This was college, for fuck's sake.

There was nothing wrong with the way she looked. She had shoulder-length hair, medium breasts, a good figure, and a face that had been called pretty more than once. Her friends told her she was too timid. Too selective. Too focused on long term. "Just let go and have fun," they said. "Worry about it in the morning." But she couldn't do that. Her fantasies were different from her realities. Had a guy tried to carry her anywhere, she'd maced him and called the cops. Not exactly the best response to a mating ritual.

At least she had masturbation. It was better than nothing, and she was getting pretty good at it. Her favorite style was to lie in the tub, and let the pure stream of water rush to her clit. The sensation was incredible. The raw nature of water, the relentless, primal force sending millions of vibrations through her body as individual droplets hit her most precious spot. She'd stay there for as long as she could, one orgasm after another, letting her screams drown under the deep, calm voice of water.

After, she would lie in the tub, her body soaking in the warm bath. All of the worries in the world washed away, she in her element. She'd make tiny waves with her hands, those waves coming back and massaging her. In bliss, waiting as patiently as water itself.

Unfortunately, today was not one of those days. She would have to settle for a quick fingering in the shower. She had a paper due, and an early swim tomorrow.

The water was splashing on her as her fingers finessed her trigger points. This was nice too. She was still with water. The water, it seemed friendlier today. It felt better on her face. It didn't strike as hard as usual. Instead, it was touching her, drawing lines on her face like an invisible finger. Then, the sensation moved. The water hitting her breasts started caressing her. It was impossible, of course. Water wasn't alive. She was imagining it, mixed in her sexual fantasies somehow. But, by gods, it felt nice. The sensation stayed there for the remainder of the time it took Mary to get rid of her tension. As her legs were shaking in the afterquakes of her orgasm, she thought the water was helping her stay up. Reluctantly, she turned the shower off, dried her skin, and went to bed.

--- The morning had come. Something was clearly not normal. The cool water in the pool kept touching her, sending shivers from her clitoris to her spine. Adjusting her suit did nothing. Changing to a different stroke did nothing. She wasn't one to stop an exercise just because of some imaginary sex fantasies. Lap by lap she filled her distance, lap by lap was she made hornier and hornier by something touching her where nobody had in years.

She eyed the pool suspiciously after climbing out. Her cunt was pulsing, demanding continued attention, begging for a release. The water was still as eternity, no ripples from her remained. It stood there, waiting.

It took all of Mary's willpower to prevent her from touching herself there in the public shower. She was glad the pool was empty. It must have been obvious how aroused she was. Her pussy was dripping something other than pool water, her nipples pointing through the strong, elastic fabric of her suit. She managed to shower without losing her self-control. The shower seemed helpful, for once, the water sliding off her skin like it had been Teflon. She was clean in no time.

The hours were long for a girl who wanted nothing but to be fucked. Twice she rushed to the bathroom, brought her hand inside her pants, and stopped only at the last moment. Delayed gratification. It would be so much better at home. She could have a river of orgasms, all given to her by water, not clumsy human fingers. Her cheeks were roaring red as she went from one class to another. A friend asked if she was all right. She shrugged, and kept daydreaming.

Finally, she was home. In seconds, she was bare, her clothes a messy pile on the floor. The water was singing to her from the pipes. It grew louder as she stepped into the bathroom. All would be well soon. She turned the water on, and she was instantly perfectly aligned, instantly perfect temperature. Usually she had to wiggle herself a little to get the perfect spot, but not today. The water was pushing against her pulsating pussy, and she knew she was close even before she had started. It felt better than ever before. It was as if the stream was twisting, swirling around, hitting her clitoris from all sides simultaneously. But that wasn't possible. She was imagining it.

She came violently. Her vagina started its contractions as her whole body shook from the force that had been building up the whole day. No, several days. As her involuntary twitches moved her around the tub, the stream followed like magic, giving her no rest even during her orgasm. The bombardment of pleasure only grew, as the stream increased in flow. Her mind did not register how odd this was, as she succumbed to another orgasm. It was all she could do to remain conscious, and even then it she was a passenger, not in control in any way.

She had lost count. At some point the water had stopped, she did not remember if she had turned it off. Mary managed to get up to a sitting posture, leaning against the wall of the tub. She could fall asleep here. The water turned on again, this time filling the tub peacefully as she drifted off.

The water was still warm like womb when she came to her senses. She could not remember what had happened, but her pussy felt amazing. That had been the best series of orgasms in her entire life. She closed her eyes, and let her mind wander.

The water was touching her again. It was massaging her breasts, her tummy, her thighs, like tens of invisible hands. What a nice dream.

Something was pushing inside her, and she woke up. It was not a dream. She was being groped, there was no question. The water looked odd, with darker streaks among the clear liquid. And something was definitely entering her. Mary got up.

Except she couldn't. Something was holding her in place. She felt like her wrists and ankles were tied underwater, but there was nothing she could see. She tried to rip herself free, but the invisible bonds did not yield. She tried shouting, but the rush of water in the pipes drowned everything underneath.

Something started to rise from the water. No. Something was forming from the water.

The water in the tub swirled to the center, leaving thin streaks to hold her limbs in place. A man appeared. He was water, but he was also a man. Mary could see through him, could see her own reflection from his skin. The man said nothing, but he took Mary's jaw in one of his large hands, and held her face immovable as he kissed her with firm lips. He was water, but definitely also a man. This became evident when he backed off, and Mary saw his giant penis. The tip had been poking at her, even if she only saw it now.

Mary saw that it would never fit inside her, but knew it would. Water would always find a way. She realized it was of no use to struggle, or to scream. It had to be a dream. But it felt so real.

More than that, she realized how much she wanted it. She longed to be fucked. If her fucking would have to come from this man of water, so be it. It was her element, after all. She steeled herself when the massive penis started to push into her. She stretched beyond what she thought was possible, but it didn't hurt. There was no friction. Water adapted. It felt amazing. She was being filled with raw manhood. Not flesh, but something better. She squeezed her walls against it, and it responded by pressing back.

Mary realized her limbs were no longer restrained. She felt happy. Now she could wrap her arms and legs around this wonderful creature. When the penis finally hit her cervix, she clung to the man with all of her strength. When the penis started moving inside her, she gave out a wail from the depths of her soul, announcing to the world that she was being penetrated by a superior being.

None of her prior sexual encounters could have prepared her for this. The penis filled her each fold, pushed against her each flap. It knew where her nerve endings were, brushing against each one of them as it passed in and out, in and out. The long strokes were not in a hurry. Inch by inch, sensation by sensation, the tension inside Mary grew. She would come as she was being speared, and the man would not let her rest. And she did. And he didn't. Her pussy tried its best to grasp at the organ inside it, but it was futile. The penis was too strong, too solid. Each failed contraction sent another signal of pleasure to the poor girl's brain, and the cycle started anew. She was trembling, her limbs trashing around the tub.

She needed just a moment to get back to reality, regain composure. But there was no such moment. The penis inside her accelerated its movements, the man's jaw tightening. Through haze she saw the aquatic abs flex, and she felt the incoming eruption from the shockwaves traveling along the penis.

She lost it again when the tsunami that was the ejaculation of the water hit her. This was the sensation she had been waiting for her whole life. This is what her life was meant to be. It just kept coming and coming. One pulse after another, trying to force itself deeper into her.

When Mary finally opened her eyes, the water was calm again. Her pussy hurt, and she had bruises on her arms. And there was a strange, gentle feeling. It's as if she was being held by the water around her in a loving embrace.

---

This specimen did well, I thought. She would give birth to the primarchs of the next generation. She wouldn't know it herself. They would grow inside her, as part of the water her body retained. When they were ready, she would get an irresistible urge to go swim in a natural body of water. They would leave her through her skin, tiny, tiny creatures like they were. They would swim to the depths to grow, until they were strong enough to join our forces. The female would go back to her normal life, unaware of what had happened.

A greater problem still remained. Following the proper procedure like this was slow. There was no time to be slow. I had to adapt. The pool was too empty, not enough fertile females. Then I remembered. A scout sprite had told me of a house, nearby. Something called Delta Tau Phi. Due to some unknown human custom it housed tens of fertile females with no males. And they had what the people called 'jacuzzi'.