Nix to Knicks

Story Info
How I enjoy going without Panties.
2.3k words
4.33
85k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers

I wonder how many of you raving sexy lady readers are like me and don't wear any undies at all, no bra, no tights and most important of all no panties. Even in winter unless it is very cold I wear only stockings and suspenders under my skirts or dresses.

It all started over ten years ago when Chris, my partner persuaded me to try leaving them off when I was not at work and we were together as it turned him on to know that under my skirt my pussy would always be quite naked and available to his fingers, no matter how short my skirt is and in summer they are sometimes so short that when I bend right over my bare bum and sometimes even the large lips of my sex show. What is more I also decided to shave off all of my pubic hair to please him so that my very prominent labia would never be hidden by anything, neither hair or panties. I have kept it shaven ever since and I like it that way as it makes me feel so sexy and different to most other ladies so I have no intentions of letting it grow again but that's another story. However the fact that I am shaved as well as knickerless go together, one enhances the other.

I remember the first time that I went out without my knickers on, it felt as if everyone knew our secret but it gave me a buzz to think that. Of course I knew deep down that we were the only ones who really knew. Having said that though there have been occasions when the secret has escaped but more about that later.

Being knickerless brings me a gorgeous feeling of sexual freedom, with the breeze blowing between my legs under my skirt caressing my always naked and hairless sex lips. It is simple also for Chris to slip his hand up my skirt and caress my bare cunt. Even in the cold of winter it really is still the most sensual feeling to know that under my skirt there is nothing but me and that with just a little extra breath of wind other people might find out my little secret and without hair to hide behind if my skirt blows up I am completely exposed and very naked. It is nice though when I wear stockings so that the dark nylon of the suspenders neatly frames my shaven pussy.

All of our friends know that I do not wear undies and that I keep my pussy shaved. Chris would love me to be completely blatant and constantly allow people to see that I don't wear panties and show my hairless sex by wearing micro mini skirts and sitting with my legs spread and by bending over so that the skirt rides up over my bum, but I feel shy at showing myself off so blatantly in public. However we have been on holidays to the naturist town of Le Cap d'Agde where I become an out and out exhibitionist always ensuring that when I dress to go out in the town in the evening my smooth and knickerless cunt is always clearly visible either under transparent dresses, pelmet or open skirts, sitting at a bar with my legs spread wide to show everyone that I do not wear knickers and that my gaping pussy is on open display.

Even out of the naturist environment, in France, I don't mind so much as I believe that over there people would just give a little grin to say "I know your little secret" but in Britain I try to keep it secret but not always successfully.

Whilst on holiday in the south of France and even out of the Nudist environment I usually wear skirts that are either completely unbuttoned from my waist down or so short that it hardly covers my sex lips and it is here that when I sit at the pavement cafes I allow my skirt to ride up and openly show my naked, shaven cunt to passers by as I spread my legs wide.

I believe that there are a lot more of you sexy girls out there who go knickerless at least sometimes but there are also a lot who never wear panties at all. I am sure that a census would show some very interesting results. We have contacted quite a number of girls who go knickerless and we have a very good friend who admitted that she had to buy some knickers to wear to visit her Doctor because she didn't have any, although she says that the lady doctor had admitted that she doesn't wear them herself. I hope however that this might persuade any of you who might be thinking about it to give it a try I am sure you would enjoy it.

Historically such underclothes are relatively new items of apparel little known until the later Victorian era. It is well known that the Roman women were naked under their togas. Knickers as we know them were not devised until the very late 19th century. The origins being separate legs tied together at the waist with no crotch. French fashion once encouraged nipples to be exposed over the top of the bodice of dresses. Today's fashions seem to be heading back that way with the topless dresses of the sixties and currently with see through and backless dresses and the tiny things that pass for panties are really not worth bothering about.

The origins of the Can Can were that the dancers wore nothing under their dresses so that when they did the high kicks and lifted their skirts everything would be exposed to the excited audience. I once went to a fancy dress party dressed like this and it was obvious to everyone there that I was knickerless as I lifted my little skirt to show my naked and shaven cunt. I have also often wondered what early ballet dancers wore under their tutus before panties and tights came on the scene.

Some knickerless celebs were Isadora Duncan, the dancer, and film star Jean Harlow who's trademark was a thin clinging silk dress with no hint of a knicker line. Jean was even known to have dyed her pubic hair blond so that there would be no dark shadow to show through her thin dresses. Twenty years later Marilyn Monroe used the same trick to hide her lack of knickers. I wonder why it hadn't occurred to them to shave their pubes! It is said that Marilyn actually had a pathological hatred of underwear saying that panties "gagged" her. In making the film the Seven Year Itch, Billy Wilder, the Director, had to insist that she wore panties for the famous scene when her skirt was blown above her waist, otherwise she would have shown everything which would not have been acceptable by the censors at the time. Later knickerless celebs include Joanna Lumley who has admitted, in an interview, that she always crosses her legs when she sits because she does not wear knickers as they make her uncomfortable and added that she hated them.

Another knickerless celebrity is Sarah Miles. In the film Basic Instinct Sharon Stone made the point quite obvious by crossing and uncrossing her legs in front of the camera to expose her naked bush and then to comment on the fact to the interviewing detective. Helen Mirren is another celeb who has openly admitted, in one of the Sunday papers, that she frequently goes naked under her skirt. Germaine Greer the well known Feminist is also knickerless as is Vivienne Westwood. She even collected her OBE wearing an almost transparent dress and lifted it later to show the press that she had not put her knickers on. In 1991 socialite Baroness Francesca Thysen-Bormenisza hitched up her skirt as she walked into the Volpi Ball in Venice to reveal herself naked from the waist down to everyone especially the Papparazzi, but then she does love to shock. The latest celebrity to admit to going knickerless is Judith Chalmers at the age of sixty, in a TV interview said that she didn't like the VPL (Visible Pantie Line) showing under tight dresses so she had no alternative but to abandon panties. Well knickers do look ugly and spoil the line of clingy and transparent dresses don't they? I should know as I often wear thin almost transparent dresses. Another reported knickerless celeb is Carole Caplin, guru to Sherie Blair, who admitted in a Sunday paper that she rarely wore panties except under very tight trousers or very short skirts, and that she had conducted a poll among women at her Keep fit classes and found that many admitted to going pantieless on occasions. These are just a few examples I wonder if you will be the next.

The only problem is that as Jean Harlow and Marylin Monroe found there is often a dark patch of pubic hair that can be seen through thin dresses. My answer then is simple remove the offending hair and shave your pubis as I do.

The advantages of not wearing knickers of course are that it certainly reduces the chance of vaginal infection such as Thrush and Cystitis. I have heard it recommended that women should not wear tight fitting panties to avoid or cure such problems women should leave their knickers and tights off to let the vagina breathe. This is the reason why my friends doctor doesn't wear them. Of course it keeps you cool in summer and reduces perspiration. I think it's a lovely feeling to have a nice cool breeze wafting constantly between my legs and over the lips of my bald, bare cunt.

Being shaved as I said before, also allows me to wear translucent, even semi transparent dresses in public because, like Jean Harlow and Marylin Monroe who bleached their pubes, I have no dark patch of pubic hair to show through so that when viewed against the light it begs the question "is she or isn't she wearing knickers" the answer in my case being a very definite no. Some of my skirts however are so thin that the question doesn't arise as the cleavage of my bum can clearly be seen through the translucent material.

The disadvantages, there have to be some, are that if it is cool in summer then it can be cold in winter but then there is precious little warmth in today's trendy, tiny, thong panties so there doesn't seem much point in bothering with them. Also when I wear my shortest skirts I have to be careful that the skirt doesn't constantly ride up too far and show my naked hairless sex slit to the wrong people and that the wind doesn't blow it up. This has happened to me several times though it does add to the excitement and perhaps depending on your attitude could even be an advantage especially if you are a real exhibitionist as it would offer an excellent opportunity to "accidentally" flash your naked sex in public. We once met a lady who admitted that she often went into pubs and sat on the high bar stools wriggling around until her skirt rode up until her bare cunt was visible to all. As I said it has happened to me and I must admit that although I was embarrassed at the time in retrospect it was a great turn-on for myself as well as Chris and we hope for the people in the street as my skirt blew up and they saw me naked from the waist down with everything on show. Having said all this though we are of the opinion that most people are very unobservant and do not notice what they do not expect to see. On one occasion I went into a dress shop which had a communal changing room in order to try a basque for size. All that I was wearing at the time was a raincoat. Naturally I had to take the coat off to try on the basque and as I did then all the young girls could see that not only was I naked under this coat but also that my cunt was shaved bare and my sexy lips were showing.

When we go to the local nudist beach I always wear my very shortest flared skirt so that as I walk and the skirt flips up it is quite easy for passers by to see that under it there is nothing to cover my hairless sex lips and Chris is always trying to lift it up high to show everyone that I am knickerless and shaven.

When we went to our nudist club I always wore an extremely short tight skirt that only just covered me as I stood still but as I walked from the car it wriggled up completely to expose my naked cunt and arse. Everyone who saw me was in no doubt at all that I didn't wear knicks under that skirt as everything was totally exposed to view almost from the moment that I got out of the car.

If you don't already do it why not give it a try, I guarantee that it is a very sensual experience with the breeze playing delightful games with your bare cunt lips. As I have said before, being shaved as well greatly enhances the feeling together with the thrill and danger that if the wind blows just a little more you might be completely exposing your totally naked cunt and arse for all to see. It's surprising though just how unobservant most people are. I just adore being knickerless. Be like me throw caution and your knickers to the wind and sayNix to Knicks.

Jillykins
Jillykins
160 Followers