No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel his penis, still soft, pushing against her mons, Mmmm, it would be great to fuck in this thing. But she was still sore and she wasn't sure she could get aroused after just doing it outside. His hands didn't let up, massaging her buns, opening them to let the water spray against her puckered hole, his fingers drifting down to her slit.

She nuzzled her lips into his neck, the arousal growing in her even as she knew her vagina would burn if he entered her. His hands moved around her hips, his thumbs grazing her belly just above her clit. She could feel his fingerprints getting caught in her stubble and she grew embarrassed.

"Monty, I don't think I could do it again, right now." She pulled away slightly, kissing his jaw and his lips. His thumbs continued to rub her stubbly skin, playing with it. "Please, Monty. Please stop."

He pulled back and looked at her. "You're embarrassed!" He smiled at seeing her blush. "You're embarrassed because you haven't shaved recently!" He kept his thumbs on her stubble, forcing the issue.

She was getting irritated at the teasing. "Seriously, Monty. Please. Yes. I am a little. I haven't shaved in a week and it's a little sensitive."

"Hmmm...." He stopped and looked around. "Have a seat on that rock over there." He nodded to a flat shelf, outside of the spray.

The room had grown much warmer from the steam and she wasn't nearly as cold as she would have expected. In fact, she thought she might be starting to sweat a little.

He joined her a minute later with a can of shaving cream and a razor. "Spread your legs, Marcie. Allow me to do the honors."

She couldn't believe what he was suggesting. She'd never had a man shave her before, and especially this guy. "Monty! No! I couldn't possibly." She kept her legs closed and pushed at his shoulders.

"Nonsense! It would give great pleasure to shave your quim, Ms.Adams. Just tell me if you want to keep the landing strip, take it all off, or perhaps start to grow some back into a new pattern." He knelt down onto the pool bottom, putting him at face level with her groin. Setting the equipment down, he gently pried her legs apart, overcoming the little resistance she put up.

She giggled and let him have his way with her. The image from before, in the "dungeon" rapidly appeared and disappeared, like the proverbial white rabbit, and she paused to consider it even as he was starting to apply the cream. Maybe I do like that he pushes me to places I usually don't go. The thought of where that might lead scared her a little and she took a quick breath.

"Too cold?" He looked up with concern, completely misunderstanding her expression.

"No. No. I was just remembering that...that thing downstairs that happened." She looked down and saw he had lathered her up, leaving the black strip of hair leading straight up from her slit. She couldn't believe this was happening. "Monty, you really don't have to do this...I mean...I love it and all, but I just feel...like...well..."

He looked at her sarcastically. "Like...umm...well...like this is unbecoming of someone of my station?"

She nodded, relieved he had said the words she couldn't quite bring herself to admit.

"You don't know me very well, Marcie, if you think I think I have achieved a station in life too high to get down on my knees and shave my girlfriend's beaver."

She laughed at his profanity and the expression on his face—so serious and studious as he approached the job—even as she was pleased at the term of endearment. "Just a little off the sides, if you don't mind Monty. I'd like to keep the same style for a little while yet." She went along with his whim with her quim. She put her hands behind her onto the shelf and leaned backward, spreading her legs wider to give him better access.

In a few quick strokes he had taken care of her front, and proceeded to the tricky folds of her vagina. Gently and carefully he pulled her labia tight with two fingers, pulling the razor across the stretched skin. In no time he had finished, splashing water to rinse her off. "Shall I take any off the back?" She couldn't quite decide if his look was sincere inquiry or an opening volley for more sex.

"Do you think I need it?" She didn't know how he would check.

"Turn around and put your knees on the shelf and I'll let you know."

She was prepared to tell him no, but decided what the hell, and did as he instructed. Again the scene from her imagination played through her head. Why is this any different from him tying me up and flogging me? He had her spread her legs as wide as she could and open her cheeks with her hands to let him inspect her.

He rubbed his fingers lightly from the back of her labia up to her asshole, repeating it along several different paths. She could feel stubble catch his fingers and agreed with him when he suggested he could remove it. The feeling of being so exposed turned her on, all the more because she was enabling it...submitting to it...she'd never felt this way before -- it was like a new flavor of ice cream she'd heard her friends talk about but she never thought she'd like.

"All done!" He splashed more water under her, paying more than the necessary attention to her exposed rear opening.

She giggled and turned to face him, taking his head in her hands. "Monty Green, I think I'm falling for you." She leaned forward and kissed him hard, pushing her tongue deep into his mouth. She felt his hands come up to brush her shoulders, down her arms and across her breasts to linger on her nipples. She pulled away and looked deeply into his blue-grey eyes. "I don't know what I did to deserve a guy like you."

He shrugged and tried to kiss her again, but she pushed him away. "I've got to go. Really. If I don't go, I'll stay the whole night, and I'm not ready to move in here yet."

She jumped down, took a quick rinse in the spray and made her way to the edge of the pool where warm towels were hanging.

After they'd dressed (she felt it really stupid to put her dirty clothes on, so, giggling, she put on just her dress, shoving her stockings and panties in her purse) and proceeded to the door, she considered what she'd blurted out in the shower. "I hope you didn't take that the wrong way," she said a little quietly, "what I said in the shower back there."

He wasn't certain what she was talking about, but he figured he knew. Still, he hadn't made it this far in business by assuming. Always best to have the other guy be explicit about whatever it was. "I'm not sure what you're talking about..."

Oh shit. Now I'm really in for it. "Nothing...I'm just wondering why you even consider dating a girl like me. I'm not even close to your pay grade, I don't have the smarts...I'm just wondering what I'm getting myself into..." This isn't the time or place for this Marcie! Shut up, right now!

He looked a little shocked and put his hands up to hold her upper arms. "I'm a little surprised you'd think that, Marcie. I've been completely honest with you, haven't I? I'm totally intrigued by you. You are smart. You've got a great sense of humor (at least you laugh at my jokes and that's got to mean a great sense of humor, right?). I couldn't ask more in terms of the sex. It's fantastic. I love your body and your mind. What more is there? (Is there something missing?)"

She knew he was being sincere, but she also knew he didn't really know her. What will happen when he finds out the truth about me? I don't want to get hurt.

He walked her to her car, kissing her deeply and suggesting they get together in the coming week. As she drove away he pulled out his cell phone and made a call.

"Jeremy? I need you to check on something. I just had a house guest and she had a peculiar 'episode' down in the basement -- can you get a team over here to verify the shielding is okay?"

If their inspection didn't turn up anything unusual he would chalk it up to random noise...or to a strange attractor. In any event, there was more to Ms. Marcie Adams than met the eye.