No Accounting For Chaos Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He felt her begin to flow as he brought her up to the crest of a wave and brought her back down again. "Say these words, Marcie: I forgive myself." He began again, bringing her up and she moaned, begging him to bring her over the edge. "Soon. Very soon. Say the words." He brought her back down.

"I...god. oh god...Monty...I forgive myself." She wanted to cry out from the intensity of what he was doing. She could feel her anus contracting, pushing, all of her muscles working to grab his fingers, pushing against his thumb. She was beginning to climax and he brought her back again.

"Again, Marcie. Forgive yourself."

"Oh fuck...fuck..Monty, please...don't stop...no! Please keep it going...please. I forgive myself. I forgive myself. I forgive myself. Please keep fucking me with your hand." She was clenching her hands on the sheet, lifting her pelvis and begging him with her open cunt...it was a cunt she realized for the second time in the last week. She had never felt this way before, and now she was beginning to think of herself as a cunt. Cunt. She kept playing the word over and over in her head as his hand re-entered her. She could hear the squishing of her juices as he pushed his way in, and she moaned again when his thumb stroked her. "Ohhhhhhh.....goddddd....yessss."

He kept the rhythm going; just enough to bring her up, and then back down. It went on for several minutes, each time she thought she would climax and each time he disappointed her. She was sweating now, and had tipped her head forward to look at him as he impaled her with his hand. She'd never thought she could take that much into her...cunt...she had seen fisting in a porn flick once before; it disgusted her and she'd never thought she would do it..."oohhhhh, goddddd...Monty...yess...fuck me...I forgive myself, I forgive myself, just please...fuck me..."

He pulled out of her, his hand soaked now. "Lay back and relax," he directed. She was breathing heavily, her breasts rising and falling, her body on fire. She put her head back down and he brought his fingers to her mouth, painting her come across her face.

She had tasted herself before, but this caught her by surprise. She felt empty between her legs; her cunny spread open, the air cool on her thighs. She didn't resist accepting his fingers on her mouth, pushing into her lips to paint her tongue. She tasted salty and slimy. She had the urge to suck his fingers to let him know she was his—that she would do anything he asked.

He pulled his fingers out and returned to penetrate her again, pulling more liquid from her, along with a groan of pleasure from her. He returned to her face, painting her musk all over her nose, her cheeks and across her lips. She relaxed her jaw inviting him to paint inside her mouth, but he didn't accept the invitation. He returned to her cunt, retrieving more juice from her and painted her face with it again. "Please," she begged, "please take me over the edge. I forgive myself. I understand. I'm yours..." she continued to babble as he teased her, first inside her cunt and then inside her mouth.

"In the context of Tantric sex," he said softly, "you approach the river, take a small handful of force, and do not return it immediately. You are approaching the river."

She wasn't sure how long she could endure the building up and coming down. And then he changed the rhythm. He shifted his position slightly, and on the next cycle with his fingers coated in her liquid, he slipped them into her mouth, drawing his fingers down her tongue, grabbing it between thumb and forefinger and pulling on it very gently. It caused her to rotate her head back, opening her throat for him. Holding her tongue with his fingers from one hand, he coated the outside of her throat with her spendings using the other. Each time he returned to her slit, he stroked her, forcing more moisture from her. Each time he painted more of her body with her oil finishing when he reached her nipples. He held each one, pulling it up slightly, raising her chest and arching her back. He had immobilized her head the entire time, holding her tongue; the image of a virgin prepared for sacrifice was even more vivid.

Her head tilted back, her breasts, now thrust up into the air, her cunt, pushed out lewdly, dripping and swollen, her breathing irregular in spite of trying to follow his directions, she was no longer a professional accountant -- she had been stripped bare of any modern civilized trappings. She was a virgin sacrifice, a participant in a ceremony as old as history. In that moment she slipped out from whatever had defined her and was just there, in the moment, being fucked by her lover priest's hands.

She was pulled taut between his hands, and he began to move them together, creating a vibration that echoed down her spine. She felt the climax building, crescendoing, her body like a boat flung up by ocean waves. He didn't stop and she knew he would bring her over the top. Higher, harder, he pulled on her in both directions, the vibrations moving through her until she exploded in a burst of light, her eyes rolled back in her head, her sobs and moans muffled by his hand in her mouth, her tongue held tightly. With her orgasm she felt her shame and humiliation, even her self-consciousness about her problem burn away, melt in the fury of that explosion; melt and flow out of her, dribbling down her cheeks from her mouth and dribbling out of her cunny between her legs.

* - * - *

She looked at him from beneath her nearly closed eyelids. Her head was reeling from the orgasm her mind cleansed of shame and guilt and self-recrimination. She was floating on a sea, weightless, a yellow glow in her core. She knew he must be harder than steel and she wanted to feel him in her.

Without warning, he slipped his arms under her and in a single smooth motion lifted her off the cushions as if she weighed no more than one of the pillows. He bent his head down and kissed her, his lips practically engulfing hers, his tongue probing her mouth. She knew he could taste her, and she wanted him to taste her...in her mouth, in her cunt. She pulsed at the thought of calling herself that.

He laid her down on the bed and stripped for her. As his briefs came down she watched his erection spring free, licking her lips in anticipation.

"Do you know 'Happy Baby?'" He asked, kneeling on the bed between her legs.

She nodded and lay back, knowing how exposed she would be in that position. She brought her feet up, grabbing them with her hands, making her thighs parallel with the bed. Her asshole and cunt were now facing him, split open and exhibited to his eyes, his fingers and his cock. She could feel her juices leaking out of her lips, tickling her as they traveled to her wrinkled hole.

He leaned forward, between her legs, his head coming into view, his chest even with her breasts. He planted his hands next to her shoulders and grazed the tip of his cock against her slit.

"I'm going to fuck you, Marcie. Hard. I need to fuck you. You are so beautiful, so vulnerable and so sexy." He slowly began to slide into her, staring at her face the entire time.

"Yes, Monty. Please. Fuck me. Hard. I'm so sorry. I so need to feel you in me. Fuck me. Very hard. I promise I won't mistrust you...Ohhhh!"

He shoved deep into her and buried her mouth in his. Pulling out, he shoved back into her again, forcing his shaft up to the hilt. She held onto her feet, keeping her thighs spread open, knowing she was his fucking cunt, fucking her cunt, her cunt. Cunt. She repeated it in her mind each time he slammed into her and again when he pulled out.

She moaned when he left her empty and screamed when he buried himself in her. She was so wet and open from his fingers she wasn't sure he could feel anything and she hoped, again, he would lose it and drown her in his come.

He kept it up, forcing her open, forcing his tongue into her. She couldn't believe his stamina and strength until he locked up, deep inside her and she felt the now familiar vibrations as he did whatever it was that he called an orgasm. He held himself above her, his body as stiff as his cock, pulling his mouth from hers to catch his breath. And her own orgasm swept up by surprise, tossing her over the edge. She lost her grip on her feet, her legs grabbed him below his ass and held him in her as she came. She felt her juices creaming around his stiff member.

"thank-you..thank-you, god, thank-you, that was so fucking great..." she mumbled incoherently hugging his back.

* - * - *

"I don't want you to worry," he said, shifting under the covers, some time later. "I have to take off for several days and I won't be easy to get in touch with."

She looked at him, a series of emotions chasing through her. "That's really nice of you to tell me." She really was grateful. "Thanks." He didn't need to do that.

"I just realized, we have been together practically every other night since we started going out. As unusual as it is for me to have so many openings in my schedule, I can't imagine a better way to spend my time." He smiled and let his fingers dip between her legs. She shifted slightly giving him better access. "As it turns out, I need to get back to some of my less interesting involvements."

"Mmmmm. Ummm hmmm." She closed her eyes and let him play with her, his fingers recalling the recent explosions she'd just experienced.

"Don't let the ebb and flow of circumstances fool you into thinking there's any pattern. It's possible there's a pattern, or more than likely, it's random noise. Your audit; my leaving for a few days; a party in a few days; your explosive orgasms -- none of it necessarily adds up to anything."

"Oh Monty, the sweet nothings you whisper in my ear." She smiled at the memory of her explosive orgasms. She liked explosive orgasms...she'd never had so many explosive orgasms and if this is what happened after she fucked up, she'd want to fuck up again. "I don't care," she snuggled close to him, feeling his cock. "I'm not sure I want to be a good girl if being bad is this good."

He smiled and closed his eyes to sleep.