No Bad Deed Goes Unpunished Pt. 02

Story Info
Clay's therapist continues his teasing torture.
4.3k words
4.77
2.9k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2024
Created 07/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, hello Mr. Lawson. How are you today?" Dr. Hilts asked, looking him over like a science experiment.

Clay could only whimper softly. He'd learned his mouth could get him into trouble, and most of her questions were rhetorical anyway.

"Hmm? Horny? Needy? Out of your mind with desire? Perfect. You know, the irony of the situation is that you came here with completely normal mental faculties. No true psychological issues. But by the time I'm done with you, you will. I will break you. I will make you a walking pile of unsatisfied need. You came here to be rehabilitated, but you're actually going in the opposite direction. Which, of course, only validates your need to be here with me. Funny, isn't it? It's downright hilarious."

Clay was strapped down to the table with which he had become all too familiar. His dick was quite hard, which seemed to be its default state these days. It stood straight up in the air, eager for the touch that it never received. Not since she had taken charge. He'd thought she had to be bluffing about taking weeks to touch him. He knew there was no way she'd take literal weeks to tease him without even interacting with that overly sensitive dick. But he learned that Dr. Hilts did not bluff. She didn't make idle threats or insincere promises.

It had been a full three weeks that he'd been in the facility, and they were three of the most difficult weeks of his life. He really didn't know how he'd survive five years here... but he also knew he had no choice.

Dr. Hilts climbed on to the table, kneeling between his legs. She'd removed her lab coat, and displayed an extremely tight buttoned blouse underneath. Its tightness left no doubt that she'd chosen to go without a bra today. Her nipples stood out prominently, and her breasts seemed to strain at the buttons. The top three were unbuttoned, showing just a hint of cleavage. Just enough to drive his mind wild.

"Did you know you've been here three weeks already?" Dr. Hilts asked, in a sugary sweet tone. She didn't wait for an answer. She rarely did. "I know, I know. It's gone so fast! It seems like you started here only yesterday. Time certainly flies when you're having fun, doesn't it? I know I've enjoyed our time together immensely."

She started massaging his legs, moving from his ankles up to his thighs. As usual, she avoided, just barely, his dick and balls. Clay whimpered again.

"Since you've been here three weeks, I was thinking of doing something rather special today. Something I think you'll enjoy very much," Dr. Hilts said, wetting her lips with her tongue. "Tell me, Clay, do you like blowjobs?"

Clay didn't hesitate to answer this time. "Yes! Please, maam!"

"Please, what? We're discussing a topic here, not discussing performing anything. Tsk tsk," her smirk let him know she was enjoying the banter. Anyway, so you do. Good. I was really hoping you would."

She continued massaging him, her fingertips just barely grazing his balls. He felt a shiver of anticipation.

"Nearly all of the men I've been with, both professionally and privately, seem to love them. Obsess over them really. I've been told that I'm extremely good at them."

Clay could only think of how good she must be. He longed to find out firsthand.

"Would you like to find out how I give them?" she asked, eyes filled with mischief.

"Yes! Please, maam!" he said again.

"Would you like some release?" she questioned again.

"Yes! Please... maam!" he responded.

"My, what a broken record. Well anyway, you are in for a treat. You see, like everything else, I like to take my time. There's no need to rush them, right? They're so much better when they're approached with patience and careful escalation."

She moved up his body, straddling his stomach. Her clothes brushed against his cock as she changed positions, and he moaned with the slight contact.

She started kissing his ears and neck. Slowly. Deliberately.

She was close enough to whisper now. "Yes, I like to start with kisses... all over. Gradually, oh so slowly, making my way closer and closer."

She did as she said, moving down to his collarbone, chest, and stomach. She spent quite some time on his pubic bone and all around his needy dick. Clay moaned again, feeling so excited for what was going to happen next.

"After I've done that for quite some time, I like to run my tongue up from the balls... to the base... to the tip. So. Slowly." She did as she described, and he felt the warmth and wetness of her tongue like he'd never felt anything before. He felt... elated, that he was finally getting the attention he so dearly needed.

"Did you like that? I thought you would," Dr. Hilts commented with a smirk. She used one finger to push his dick down, lining it up with her mouth. "Next, I like to take the dick in my mouth... like this." She opened her mouth wide, and brought it down around his cock. He could feel the warmth of her mouth, and he whimpered again but with pleasure. She held it there a few seconds, looking up at him. Then she withdrew, taking her mouth away without making any contact with his dick.

Clay couldn't help but express his frustration, "Fuck!"

"Tsk tsk. Such inappropriate language! And while I'm treating you so nicely, as well. Don't you want a blow job? I thought you liked them?" She taunted him, smiling evily.

"Fuck... yes, I do! Yes... I want one! Please... maam... please..." he begged, wanting her mouth wrapped around him more than he'd ever wanted anything.

"Oh, good. I'm glad you're still... interested. So, as I was saying, I like to take it in my mouth... and then I close my mouth around it. I suck so hard, sliding my mouth up and down, moving my tongue around and letting that horny cock feel every inch of my hot, moist mouth," she held his dick in place again with a single finger at the base, looking at it in a way that drove Clay even crazier. "Mmm. I love sucking on dicks... love hearing the moans of pleasure... love taking it deeper and deeper..."

Clay moaned now without her mouth even around him. Just hearing it described, and having one finger on the base of his dick, was somehow more potent than most real blowjobs he'd received.

"Would you like me to do that now? Suck it? Slurp it? Maybe put it down my throat?" She asked, eyes, filled with a devilish glisten, fixed on his own.

"God yes, please yes, maam... I need it... please suck it..." Clay babbled, lost in a world of need.

Dr. Hilts brought it closer to her mouth, put her mouth around it again... and again, didn't close her mouth. He heard a slight chuckle from her as she held her mouth there, motionless, his poor cock feeling her warm breath but nothing else.

She took it back out again. "You didn't really think I was going to suck it, did you? You think after three weeks of avoiding touching it, I'm just going to suck you off? Where would be the fun in that? Where would be the agony and torture? Remember, these sessions aren't about satisfying you. They're about punishing you."

Clay moaned in misery. He longed for her touch... to feel the mouth he'd been so close to feeling. To have any contact at all on his needy dick.

"I wonder, do you feel remorseful yet? Do you feel sorry for what you did? And sorry for deceiving the court about your mental state?"

Clay felt a tear run down his cheek. "Yes... maam. I'm sorry... so so sorry..." Tears ran more freely now, as he choked out a sob.

"Aww, poor little Mr. Lawson. Feeling so sorry for yourself, now, hmm? Don't worry, dear. You'll learn true remorse. We're not there yet. But you did say you wanted release, yes? Tell me, don't those tears feel like a release? All those pent-up emotions, feelings, frustrations. Doesn't it feel good to just let them all out?" an evil grin lit her face. Somehow it made him want her even more.

Dr. Hilts climbed off of him, and walked around behind his head. He craned his neck, but couldn't quite see what she was doing. She pulled a strap from the side of the bed, and brought over his forehead, fixing it to the other side. She tightened it until he couldn't move his head at all. He stared straight up at the ceiling, feeling very nervous about what was happening next. "Maam... what are you doing?"

"Hmm? Oh, just making sure you can't move your head. I want to make sure you're behaving for this next part," she said mysteriously, only increasing Clay's anxiety.

He heard a swish of fabric and then felt her climb on top of him. She was facing towards his dick, and he strained to see. He felt disappointment, a very familiar feeling these days, when he saw she was still clothed.

"I can't believe you want me to suck that dick," she began, leaning forward until he could feel her breath against it. He knew his dick was twitching, moving around with a mind of its own. "You haven't even pleasured my pussy. How would that be fair?"

She massaged his thighs as she went on. "Tell me, Mr. Lawson, are you one of those selfish men? That just wants to get theirs and then they're done? Roll over and go to sleep?"

In truth he often was like that, but he didn't want to give her any more reason to punish him. "No, maam! I like to make sure the woman has her pleasure too!"

"Are you lying to me, Mr. Lawson? I think you're lying. I don't like liars. I certainly don't suck their dicks. I punish them. And I never let them cum," her voice took on a hard edge now. Clay found himself equal parts afraid and turned on by it.

Clay felt panicked now. He didn't know how to answer without getting himself into more trouble. "Well... I... maybe sometimes have been a bit... selfish."

"That's what I thought. Tsk tsk," she chided him, hands moving only a hairs distance from his balls. "I think I had better teach you to be more giving. To think of others before yourself."

He felt her shift around, and strained to see, as she lifted up her skirt. He could see the top of her ass, and it was naked. "Let's work on that, shall we?"

She backed up, her naked pussy hovering over his face. He could see the bare lips glistening with wetness. She apparently was enjoying herself at his expense. Her pink pussy looked particularly beautiful and inviting in his overly-horny state. He tried to push his face up towards it, but found the strap held him pinned in place.

"Now, now. So greedy. Did you want to taste me? Did you want to lick this pussy?", she asked, her voice husky.

"Y-yes maam! I just... can't quite... reach," he said, extending his tongue as far as it would go.

"Keep that tongue in your mouth until I tell you otherwise!", she snapped, irritation obvious in her tone.

"Uh... yes maam!", he did as she asked, but found he wanted to lick her like he'd never wanted to lick a pussy before.

She moved around, hovering over his face. She brought her pussy down... down... so close he could feel her warmth on his face. He resisted the urge to bury his tongue in her.

"Good boy," she praised, "you're learning to obey. Tasting this pussy is a privilege. An honor. One that you've not yet earned." She moved her pussy back up, still hovering over his face.

"Please... please let me taste you... let me pleasure you... maam," Clay pleaded, sincerely.

A drop of her glistening wetness dripped onto his face, rolling down his upper lip. He hurriedly licked his lips, tasting her. She tasted of salt and sweetness and sex. It drove him wild.

"What did I just tell you?" Dr. Hilts demanded, sounding angry. "Did I not just tell you that you hadn't earned the right to taste me? And what did you do?"

Clay felt afraid now. "I... maam... it dripped on me... I thought..."

"You thought? You thought!? I know what you're thinking with, and it's not your brain," she scolded him. He felt her sit back down on his stomach, and felt her warmth and wetness against his skin. "You have been thinking with this," she said as she slapped his dick, hard.

"Ouch!", Clay yelped, surprised by the sudden pain.

"And these," she continued, slapping his balls hard as well.

Clay screeched for a moment, his balls making his whole body feel like one large organ of pain.

"Perhaps that will help you remember who is in charge here. It's definitely not you. Hmm, well I had planned on touching those balls today. But I already did, didn't I? I suppose anything else will have to wait for a different day, now."

Clay closed his eyes, crestfallen. She was going to touch me? Fuck.

"Please maam... I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to disobey you!", Clay pleaded his case.

"You did, whether you meant to or not. I had planned to spend the rest of today's session teasing those balls of yours. Instead, I guess I'll just continue what we've been doing in our sessions so far," she explained, hands massaging his thighs.

"Fuck...", Clay managed, resigning himself to the torture.

The next day, Clay was strapped down in his usual place. "So, Mr. Lawson. I hope we've learned some self-control."

Clay assured her that he had.

"We shall see," she continued, hands massaging him, once again getting so close to his balls he could nearly feel them. "I think I may give you a choice today. You can choose one... you can either feel my hands on those poor aching balls of yours, or you can pleasure me."

Fuck... thought Clay, this seems like trap. If I choose the 'selfish' choice she's definitely going to punish me. Right?

He didn't have to think for very long. "Please... let me pleasure you... maam," his voice sounded flat and resigned.

"Hmm, you don't sound very enthusiastic about it. Don't you want to make me feel good?" she asked, somewhat sweetly.

"I... I do. It's just... it's been so long since I've felt anything on my dick or balls...", he explained, feeling close to tears.

"Yes, I understand. I'll tell you what, since you chose to non-selfish option, I'll let you have your request," she said, and Clay felt hope that she was finally going to touch him. "But since you weren't enthusiastic, I think we'll do it in a... special way. Your tongue doesn't deserve to feel my pussy. Not yet."

Clay slumped again, "You mean... you're not going to touch me?"

Dr. Hilts laughed, "You chose for me not to, remember? Why would I touch you? You're not being selfish again, are you?"

Clay wanted to scream, but he merely mumbled, "No maam..."

"Good," her voice purred. She climbed off of him. Now, let's get you all set up."

Clay wasn't sure what that meant, but he was both afraid and very curious to find out. A few moments later, he felt her lift his head up and slide something behind it. He felt straps going around his head. "Open up," she said, and strapped a black dildo down, pointing upward, the base just in his mouth. She tightened the straps, then put the forehead strap on him, keeping his head in place.

She's going to... fuck, thought Clay, knowing seeing her fuck something right on his face would be a whole new kind of torture.

"Perfect," she said happily, and she climbed back up on top of him. "Keep a good hold at that part in your mouth, hmm? If you're good, maybe I'll let you taste me on it afterwards."

Clay could only groan. She backed up, sliding the dildo inside herself. He watched entranced as her pussy swallowed the dildo, down to the hilt. "Mmm. Feel so nice to be filled up."

He could hear the slippery suction sounds as she moved up and down, and he saw her ass moving up and down in front of him, watching the dildo disappear inside her pussy, then reappear. "I wonder what it would feel like if this was your dick instead, hmm? My warm, wet pussy, fucking you... up and down... back and forth... faster and faster."

Clay groaned again in frustration. He knew his dick was hopping around again. He could smell her more strongly now. The combination of smells and sights and sounds and the feeling of her pressure against the dildo in his mouth and thighs on either side of his head were all a particularly effective form of torture. He'd never been so surrounded by sex and yet so far from it.

A few minutes later, her moaning intensified, and then she screamed as she came. She rested against his face, her pussy dripping down the dildo and onto his face. "Mmm, you made a good choice, don't you think?" She climbed off, and he watched the dildo appear, glistening wet with her juices. She moved slowly. "I feel a little weak after all that. Was it as good for you as it was for me?", she asked, her voice mocking.

She undid the forehead strap and then unbuckled the dildo. "Just think," she told him, "Maybe tomorrow I will touch you. Or the next day. Or at least by next week. Probably."

Clay felt despondent, knowing he was powerless to stop the torture.

"Please... touch me, maam. Please..." he begged weakly.

"You specifically chose for me not to, remember?" she reminded him, smiling evilly. "Besides, I just gave you quite a show. You should be grateful."

"Yes... thank you... maam," he said, hoping to appease her.

She spent the rest of the session getting oh so close to where he wanted her. Oh, so close, and yet so far.

The next day, Clay was surprised to hear some different instructions when he walked in. "Hello, Mr. Lawson. How are you feeling today? Let's get you on the bed, face down."

Clay's shoulders slumped in disappointment. She obviously wasn't going to touch him if he was laying face down today. Still, he did as she guided him, getting the straps on his arms and then positioning himself on the table.

"Oh, I almost forgot," she said, and she walked over by him. He could see her legs down through the harness. He watched her slide her lacy panties off. "I spent the last half hour or so touching myself through these, just for you. I hope you're grateful."

She lifted his head up, and put the panties inside out in the harness. When he put his face back down, he found it covered with them. They were soaking wet, and he breathed in her scent. He couldn't see anything anymore, just the blackness of the panties against his eyes.

"Today, I thought we'd do something different. Something special. I think you'll like it. You've been begging me for something for days now... weeks really. Today, I'm going to give it to you!"

Clay felt confused. How is she going to touch me if I'm strapped down like this?

Then he felt something moving under his hardening dick. A section of the table slid away, and his dick rested against something. A moment later he felt her hands moving his cock, and then it sprung out into open air. Just the touch of her moving him was enough to make him moan loudly.

"That's better, hmm? A little more room? I love this table. It has so many uses. Today I'm going to use it to touch your balls while your dick hangs down. That's what you've been asking for, yes? Eventually I'll probably use this to torture that cock too, but that will have to wait," she said, voice silky.

Clay felt excited. He couldn't believe how excited he was about the opportunity to have his balls lightly touched. If you'd told him he'd feel this way before he came to this facility, he would have thought it impossible. But now it seemed the greatest treat in the world.

The side of the table must have opened up, and been hollow inside, because she was resting beneath him. He felt a hand come up and just barely brush against the bottom of his balls. He shivered with anticipation as his overly sensitive balls felt the lightest of touches.

"These are getting pretty full, aren't they?" she commented, using her finger nails to lightly score his balls. "So full. But I'm sure they can get more full, can't they?"

Clay moaned, the feeling of her fingernails on his balls seeming like the most powerful sensation he'd ever felt.

"I suppose there's only one way to find out. I'll bet you've never had them this full before, hmm? How often did you cum before all this?", she asked, continuing her ministrations.

12