No Big Deal

Story Info
Many small humiliations can be worse than one large one.
7.6k words
2.68
46.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,057 Followers

Many thanks to HMAuthor for first editing and improving this story and to Alex R. and cassie for additional edits to make it better.

*

Marshall slowly raised his head and blinked his eyes in the bright lights. All he saw was blue and white. He was in a room with white walls and a blue floor, and he was lying on the floor.

It didn't feel like a floor because it was spongy. He pushed his fingers into it and saw it was a thick rubber mat. He turned and saw a small girl sitting on the floor with her back to one of the white walls. She was looking at him. Where was he? And who was she?

When he sat up, she stood and walked over to him. She wasn't dressed like a child. She wore adult style running shorts, a T-shirt and cross-training shoes. Even stranger, it looked like she was wearing a stuffed bra under the T-shirt.

The girl stood next to him as he sat and rubbed his eyes. Her face and his face were almost level because she was less than four feet tall, and he was six foot four.

"Mr. Marshall Jones?" she asked.

Her voice was high, but her pronunciation was adult.

"What?" he asked

He felt a little woozy, but what bothered him more was he had no idea where he was. The room and girl seemed strange, and there was something else off that he couldn't put his finger on. Then he realized what it was. He was naked.

He scooted back from the girl and put his hands and legs together to cover his genitals.

"Are you Mr. Marshall Jones?"

"Yes," he said, and he turned his body and head in every direction, but all he could see were the lights shining at him from above, the white walls, the blue floor and her.

"Thank you for confirming your ID, Mr. Jones," she said. "We have to be careful about liability. You can call me Valke."

Her vocabulary and way of speaking didn't sound like any little girl he had ever heard.

"Where are my clothes, Valke?"

"Your clothes, watch, ring and wallet are safe in your locker, Mr. Jones. The combination is written in indelible marker on your left palm. You don't have to memorize it because it won't come off until you wash it with our special soap after you're dressed."

"What are you talking about, uh Valke?" he said. "I want my clothes now. Wait a second! What are you doing?"

She had returned to the wall and was taking off her few clothes.

"Don't do that! I'm not a pervert. Get me out of here now."

He yelled and frantically looked around, trying not to look at Valke.

Out of the corner of an eye, he saw her pick her clothes off the floor and walk to one of the walls. The wall opened -- it was a door -- and she handed her clothes to someone. Then the door closed.

He ran over to the door. There was no handle, but he could see the outline in the wall. He began pounding on it with his fist and yelling.

"Let me out of here, you sickos! I don't know what you're trying to do, but it won't work. Let me out right now or I'll report you to the cops."

He kept pounding and yelling, but he didn't hear anything except his voice and his fists hitting the wall. After a few minutes, he stopped and sat down in front of the door, being careful not to turn around and look at the naked girl.

"Please calm down, Mr. Jones," he heard her say from behind him. It was positively freakish how she spoke like an adult.

"I understand why you're acting this way, but we haven't started yet. Before we begin, we have to take care of some other legal matters."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm happy to explain again, Mr. Jones," she said, sounding exasperated. "I don't want you to be unhappy, so go ahead and play your role. You also insisted on everything being a surprise. We're fulfilling that specification for you. The cameras started as soon as you sat up and caught your surprise at seeing me and my size. It's not what you think. We don't do anything illegal. I'm a little person, not a girl.

"When you turn around, you'll see I have fully developed breasts that are big for my size, and I have a lot of pubic hair. If I were a girl, I wouldn't talk like this."

He listened to her and then slowly turned around, put his hands over his eyes and looked between his fingers. She was right about the breasts and pubic hair. Finally, he put his hands down. She got up and slowly walked to him and then sat down facing him.

He inspected her. She was a miniature hot woman. She had nice breasts and a firm round butt, but because everything was so small, he was spooked rather than being turned on.

"This won't take long, Mr. Jones. Our lawyers require that I repeat the following to you on camera, even though you already know it. The walls of the studio are seven feet high, and the racks of lights are above them. The floor is a thick mat to prevent injury. Everything is according to the contract you signed.

"When we are finished here, my associates will open the door and take you to the locker room. You will dress, and your friends will take you home. By appearing in the studio naked and prepped at the appointed time, you have satisfied your obligations and signaled us to begin fulfilling ours."

"Wait a minute," Marshall said. "I didn't agree to anything. I don't know where I am and how I got here. You better let me out of here right now, or you're going to be in a lot of trouble with the law. You're making a big mistake."

"I don't think so," said Valke. "We have all the papers you signed. We are used to special requests, so we honored yours. As agreed, you are acting as if you don't know what is happening and will continue to be uncooperative and resistant because you want to make your video more exciting.

"Maybe you don't understand that we will edit your copy of the video to remove these legal formalities. You were just wasting time by getting into character early. But no harm done. We've finished, so we can start the show."

"I'm telling you, I never signed anything," Marshall yelled. "You're saying stuff that makes no sense. Who put you up to this?"

"That's the signal your friends told us to watch for. You want me to read you the note. Oops! Don't worry, we'll edit this out."

She turned around and looked into space for a second and then quickly turned back to him. She now addressed him with more emotion.

"You want to know who put us up to this, do you? Who do you think? Your friends, um, wrote something. Do you want me to read it now?"

"What? What friends? Yes, go ahead and read it."

She walked to the door. It opened as she approached and a hand held out a piece of paper. She took it, the hand withdrew and the door closed. She walked back to where he was sitting, sat down again and began reading.

"Hi Marshall. We don't know how much Zina told you, so this may be repetitive. We are some of the women who report to you. For years, we've suffered your condescension, humiliation, meanness, bad temper, unreasonableness and verbal abuse.

"You seem to take a sadistic pleasure in tormenting us, and we've often talked about how great it would be to give you a dose of your own medicine, but we were frustrated until the company picnic a few months ago.

"One of us met your wife and began talking to her. After a while, the woman who was talking to Zina got so excited that she waved at the rest of us to come and join the conversation. We found out that you do the same things to Zina at home that you do to us, only she gets much more of it.

"We were amazed at what she endures. We asked her if she was a masochist, but she said, no, and that you were a good father and took care to never let the children hear you abuse her. But when they aren't around, you constantly and viciously humiliate her. She said she was so desperate that she was starting to think about divorce.

"She said she wished there was a way she could make you understand how it felt to be on the receiving end when you degraded and debased her, especially in public. We immediately felt like she was one of us, and she began joining us occasionally when we'd get together to vent. Then one of us found the ad in Craig's List under 'Humiliation.'

"The representative of No Big Deal offered us exactly what we were looking for. It was so appropriate, because all of us agreed that one of the worst things you do is belittle us in front of others and treat us like we are small and insignificant.

"At first, we were frustrated, because there were some legal requirements that looked impossible. But then Zina came to one of our get-togethers with fire in her eyes. I don't know what you did to her that day, but she said that she'd get you to sign the releases and be ready when we came to get you for the shooting.

"She told us this was the only way to save your marriage, and once she gave you her ultimatum, she was sure you would agree to do it. We were skeptical, but she proved she was right.

"When we arrived to pick you up and take you to the studio, she gave us the forms you signed. She said you had resisted until she showed you her packed suitcases and told you she was ready to take the kids and move in with her parents.

"She told us after you finally agreed, you talked about the video and got used to the idea. You told her it would be more dramatic if you pretended that you were doing it unwillingly. You said it wouldn't be hard for you to act that way because you were only doing it to keep the family together.

"At first No Big Deal backed away, but she got their lawyers to prepare a special release form that cleared it for you to resist as much as you wanted to.

"We had to carry you to the car because you were unconscious. Zina told us you were a bit nervous and drank too much, but you would sleep it off by the time the shooting began.

"It took four of us to get you into the car. We're writing this as we are giving you a couple of enemas, but we don't mind the smell because we are so excited. We can see that you're starting to wake up, so you should be awake by showtime. We'll be watching you on the monitor while we enjoy refreshments in a private lounge. We can't wait.

"After you hear this, you'll be ready to begin. Zina made us promise not to say anything about your performance because you want everything to be a surprise so you can react more naturally for the cameras.

"No Big Deal showed us the studio setup with the three cameras shooting down from above, along with the cameras in the walls. We're all getting the video from every camera, as well as the edited version. They told us everything would be shot in slow motion, too. We are planning a party at your house for the world premiere,

"We want to thank you again for agreeing to be in the video and paying for copies for each of us. When Zina told us, we were shocked. We all agree it's the first nice thing that you've ever done for any of us."

Valke stopped reading.

"Let me see that," Marshall said as he ripped the paper out of her hands. He scanned it and then threw it aside.

"This is some kind of joke," he said. "I never signed anything, and Zina would never go along with something like this. What does all this have to do with me sitting naked on a rubber mat with a naked midget next to me?"

"We prefer to be called little people, but suit yourself. I assure you that when we met with your wife to go over every line of the contract, the meeting was videotaped. She submitted the forms to us last week. And each one had your signature on them."

"They must be forged," he said. "I can't believe she would do that. This is the first I've heard of any of this."

"Why would your wife forge your name, Mr. Jones? We're not handwriting experts, but forgery is illegal, and she could be prosecuted."

"I don't know why she would do that. I still can't believe it."

"Mr. Jones, we thoroughly check to make sure our contracts are legitimate. I've personally talked to many of your female employees, in addition to the ones who signed the contract, to verify everything your wife and friends told us about you. I know that message I just read you is the truth, maybe expressed a bit dramatically. If they told the truth about everything else, why would they lie about your signature?

"I don't think your wife or friends would risk going to jail. But even if they were that foolish, we at No Big Deal did our due diligence and have no reason to doubt that the contract is valid.

"If you go to the police, we would cooperate in every way because we don't want to risk losing our business license. That's why I made sure that this video began with you identifying yourself."

Marshall listened to her deep in thought. She was trying to make her voice sound dramatic, but she was no actress It was obvious that she had memorized this speech from a script. Nevertheless, the only thing he could think of to say was obvious.

"What the hell is going on, Valke?"

"It's simple, Mr. Jones. My company, No Big Deal, has been contracted to humiliate you."

"Yes, I heard that, but what exactly are you talking about?"

"No Big Deal and your wife and friends created a video script for today. You didn't participate because you wanted to be surprised. While you will endure some discomfort, we are not in the torture business, and you will not be maimed or disfigured. The physical effects should not last longer than a couple of weeks, a month at the most. Our focus is more on mental anguish than pain.

"I repeat that No Big Deal has entered into this contract in good faith. We've done this many times, and we hope when it's over you'll be completely satisfied with our professionalism and attention to detail. Feel free to call me midget or dwarf or much worse. Now let's get started."

"No," he said. "Are you asking if I'm ready to be hurt and humiliated? What kind of question is that? Is that door going to open now for your goons to come in here and attack me?"

"You don't know what's happening here, do you, Mr. Jones?" she said. "Have you noticed that your stomach is sticking out a bit? Your friends filled you with a lot of slippery lube for your protection.

"It's just you and me for now. Later on, I will get some help from our goons, as you call them. But that won't be until I have totally subdued you."

"You're going to subdue me?"

He laughed.

"How are you going to do that? I could pick you up and toss you against the wall and break every bone in your body."

"Yes, you could, Mr. Jones, because I'm naked and small. That's what No Big Deal provides that none of the other degradation companies can match. A tiny woman subduing a large man is our additional level of humiliation. That's why you're paying a premium for our videos.

"To answer your question, our research told us that you work out with weights and also do regular aerobic exercise. You are strong and fit, in much better shape than many of the men I've subdued.

"On the other hand, I'm a little people champion in three martial arts categories, and I train hard to always be at the peak of my powers. I'm agile, quick and strong for my size. I'm going to demonstrate that to you by pushing my hands and most of my arms into your anus. When I finish that part, you will be subdued, and we can move on with further humiliations."

Marshall jumped up and ran away from Valke as far as he could until a wall stopped him. He looked around frantically.

"Do you have some kind of Taser or stun gun?" he asked, talking to himself more than her.

She got up slowly.

"I don't have anything, Mr. Jones," she said. "Thank you for standing up and running away. Action looks much better on video than people talking.

"No, I'm not going to shoot you. All I'm going to use is my training and skills. And you're welcome to resist any way you want. You can even try throwing me against the wall, like you said."

She began walking slowly toward him. He felt like laughing, because she was such a little thing and didn't look dangerous at all, but he was still expecting a trick. Someone would come and hold him, or she had a hidden weapon of some kind. So he moved away from her.

As he moved against the wall, she walked a little faster. She was bouncing on the springy padding, and her breasts bobbed on her chest. He tried to move faster, too, but he found it hard because his feet sank into the padding. She kept getting closer, and then she lunged at him.

He dodged her, but not before he felt her hands in his genital area. She stopped and smiled at him as he ran as fast as he could to the opposite end of the room.

She started walking briskly toward him and changed direction whenever he moved away from her along the wall. He saw her speeding up just as he hit a corner, and then she was on top of him, and he screamed and collapsed. She backed away from him.

"Now you understand what my hands can do, Mr. Jones," she said. "You make it easy, because when we are standing, my arm is about where your testicles are. All I did was give them a little love tap. I think you're getting the idea.

"Do you want to get up now, Mr. Jones. I'll wait ten seconds for you. No? Then I'll have to do this."

"Ow!" he screamed as she pulled his hair hard with her left hand. When his head came up, she began slapping his left cheek with her right hand. She was able to slap it hard a few times before he jumped up and escaped from her. She got up and began following him again.

"I want to thank you for choosing to be surprised, Mr. Jones," she said. "I can already tell it will make the video more exciting as you gradually understand that someone the size of a small girl is going to dominate and humiliate you. Of course, we'll edit out what I just said."

She got close to him again, and he made a quick move to the side, but she guessed right on which way he would move, and she was waiting for him. This time, she began spanking him hard on his right buttock, and she followed him as he tried to run away.

She was moving faster on the mat than he could, and he couldn't shake her. He turned around and tried to push her away, but he had to bend over to do that, and when he did, she began smacking him hard on the face again.

He straightened up to get his head away from her, and then she took a mighty swing, and the palm of her right hand connected with his balls. He screamed and collapsed onto the mat. He was doubled over and breathing rapidly. She stepped back and waited.

"Do want to get up again, Mr. Jones?" she said. "Or would you like me to spank your butt again? Or are you ready to open your anus to me?"

He jumped up and glared at her.

"Be careful, Mr. Jones," she said. "The mat is shiny because some lube was squeezed out of your ass as you moved around. It might be slippery."

She began walking toward him, and he turned and began moving as fast as he could away from her. Soon she was close enough to begin slapping his ass again. With each step, there was a pop as one of her hands came down hard on one of his cheeks.

At first her hands felt like an insect sting, but as the blows continued on the same area, the effect got worse. Each time she connected, the pain penetrated more deeply and spread wider. His body jerked with each blow, and grunts were coming from his mouth.

Out of desperation, Marshall bent down and swung his arms out and turned quickly, trying to grab her. She easily dodged his arms, but when he spun, he slipped on the greasy mat and fell down hard, landing on his back.

The fall didn't hurt him until she jumped on top of his belly with both feet. She jumped three more times, using him like a trampoline, before he could turn sideways and make her fall off. She had knocked the wind out of him, and when she moved to his face and started slapping the cheek that was exposed, he tried protect himself, but he was so out of breath and dizzy she easily pushed his hands aside.

The slapping and grunting continued until he broke down and began sobbing. She got up and walked back a few steps.

edrider73
edrider73
1,057 Followers