No Chance?

Story Info
Loss of innocence.
2.6k words
4
86.9k
42
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters in the story are 18 years of age or older.

*

She held his wrist and whispered "No. I can't. Don't please."

"Don't what?" he snickered.

"You know. You can't touch me there."

"Move your hand," he coaxed.

"I can't," she whined.

"Move your hand," he persisted.

Remaining resolute, she said nothing, but held onto his wrist.

"Move your hand," he growled impatiently. "Let me at least touch you. Just for a minute."

"Not down there!" she hissed.

"Your tits then," he bargained.

"Noooo! You're being a pain. Is that all guys think about?"

"You drive me crazy," he snorted. "You're a tease. You know how much you turn me on. You make me want you and then push me away as if you don't give a damn about me or what I'm feeling."

He moved his hand up and cupped her breast. For a moment she let him feel her through her clothes. His fingers tried unsuccessfully to find her nipple smothered beneath her blouse and brassiere. After a moment she covered his hand with hers and said "We have to go. You have to get me home before my father calls out the National Guard. I'm already late."

"Don't blame it on your Dad. I've played tennis with him. He isn't so bad. You just make him sound like that so you have an excuse."

"An excuse for what? Please, I do have to get home. That's not an excuse."

"On one condition. You have to show me your boobs," he wheedled.

"Jason!" she protested. "Don't be gross! I'm not like that."

"And I can't stop thinking about you. I just want to share something special between us. You're beautiful. You're built. What could it hurt? Every guy in the school has scoped out your tits and tried to imagine what they're really like. I just want to see them once. Just once, for me, without being all covered up. It's not going to hurt you to just to let me look at them for once."

"And then you'll stop all of this?" she asked skeptically.

"Yes. Just for a minute, take off your top."

She knew it wasn't a good idea. Her fingers were shaking as she fumbled with the buttons on her blouse. There were only six but it seemed to take forever. When the last one popped open, he impatiently tugged the garment from her waistband exposing her plain white cotton bra. He reached behind her clumsily hunting for the hooks. She relented somewhat and first leaned forward to make it easier and then impatiently reached back to unfasten the little wire hooks herself.

A brief battle of wills followed and then ended when she let him slip her blouse and bra off her shoulders onto the floor.

Her nipples hardened instantly under his gaze and she trembled when he lowered his head to nuzzle against her. Self consciously, she draped her arms across his shoulders and drew a sharp breath as his warm wet mouth found her nipple. It was the first time and it felt good.

"You've got great tits," he murmured as he moved from one to the other. His teeth grazed each distended bud and she whined as he nipped a little too hard. For a moment she was distracted and didn't realise he had popped the button on her jeans until she felt the zipper slide down. His hand was already inside before she got a grip on his wrist.

"No Jason!" she squeaked while he used his strength to push lower.

"I just want to feel you," he insisted.

His hand was between her stone-washed jeans and her thin nylon panties, on the flat plane of her belly, just inches from her private place. To thwart his further progress, her thighs were clamped tightly together and she had drawn her knees up defensively.

Jason worked his other hand in behind and squeezed the beautifully sculpted cheeks of her ass. She was pushing back against his shoulders and protesting when he suddenly dropped his head to her chest and bit her nipple making her squeal in protest. She squirmed to the side and he took advantage, gripping the back of her jeans, tugging hard, pulling pants and panties down, exposing the full curve of her shapely behind. She flattened her legs against the seat to keep her jeans from going lower and he wriggled around in front of her. Wedging his knee between hers, he separated her legs enough to get his hand onto the damp nylon gusset of her panties where they narrowed between her legs.

"Noooo Jason!" she whined as she felt his broad hand close on her mound.

A mat of curly hair crinkled the smooth nylon of her panties and a few tendrils poked impudently from the leg holes. He could feel that the puffy lips beneath were wet from exertion and the beginnings of arousal. His long middle finger traced the nylon along the seam of her sex and the wet fabric quickly molded to the contours of her fleshy portal. He pressed the fabric deeper into the moistening trench, nudging the lips ajar and embossing her flower in the soaked pink nylon.

Pinned beneath him, with her pants wrucked down below her hips and her bottom almost bare against the seat, she felt overpowered, helpless. Her cheeks burned with embarrassment with his hand in firm possession of her private place. The sweet, musky scent of her, heavy in the air between them, added to her shame. She groaned with humiliation when Jason whispered "I can smell how much you want this."

She lay there not knowing what to do and hating herself for doing nothing. The more he touched her, the more her body ignored reason. Her mind screamed "don't respond" yet her hips rolled each time his finger grazed her clit. With his mouth sucking noisily on her nipple tremours of pleasure rippled through her breasts and belly. She was powerless when his hips wriggled down between her legs pushing them out as wide as her bunched up jeans would allow them to go. She felt his fingers walk up her belly looking for the waistband of her panties and she bucked and once more pleaded "Noooo!"

"Just let me touch you, see you. Let it be special for us."

"Please Jason. This is going too far. I've never..."

"Just let me see how beautiful you are..."

"I have to get home!" she insisted. My father will kill me if I'm late again!"

"Just let me see you then. Stop wasting time. It'll only take a minute and then I'll take you home."

Groaning her reluctance, she looked for some reassurance that he'd be satisfied with a look. A nagging ball of doubted weighed heavily in her stomach but she had to get home before her father.

"Do you promise?" she ventured hopefully.

"Yes," he smiled. His hands were already on her hips coaxing her jeans and panties down her legs.

He had to kneel up to let her kick out of them and she noticed then that his fly was undone. Her long legs flashed in the dim light of the car, the pale skin contrasting with the forest of dark hair that nestled between her legs. She saw him looking and quickly covered herself with her hands in a useless and belated gesture of modesty. Naked now, except for socks and runners, she felt a wave of vulnerability course through her core that she'd never felt before.

A car passed on the road behind them and she hunkered down on the seat in a panic, her discarded clothes just frustratingly out of reach. Jason gathered them up and tossed them onto the floor in the front seat before she could get them. She had her legs pulled up and her arms crossed in front of her chest shielding herself from his sight. He tried to get her to relax but she was insisting that it was over and that she had to get dressed.

"I'll get your clothes then," he offered with a frustrated sigh and went around to the passenger door and picked them up. Instead of passing them to her outstretched hand he carried them away from the car and into the trees. Alarm rang in her voice as she pleaded with him to bring them back but he just laughed and disappeared into the woods with them.

Moments later he was back. In spite of her pleas, he refused to help, insisting that she get out and retrieve them herself. The dome light flooded the back seat as soon as the door opened. She got out quickly and headed into the trees where Jason had been.

There was no sign of her clothes. Another car passed on the road and with a frightened whimper she scampered back behind some bushes and hid until it had gone by.

She tried anger then and demanded that Jason stop being an ass and give her her clothes. For a moment she thought he'd relented and she followed him deeper into the trees thinking he was taking her to them. When he sat on a boulder and lowered his pants her heart sank. She couldn't look away as he pulled on his cock and slowly worked it with his hand.

"Just touch it," he said. "Hold it for a minute."

Her refusal brought a cynical laugh and he asked "Don't you have to get home soon?"

He showed her how to hold it and slide the skin back and forth rolling her wrist as she did. It felt hot in her hand and the tip soon was wet with a clear sticky liquid. He asked her to play with his balls with her free hand and she did, hoping he would be satisfied with that and take her home.

"Kiss it," he demanded, tugging her down onto her knees. "Kiss it and run your tongue over it,"

She was crying now and he called her a cock teaser. Her threatened to leave her there naked to find her own way home. Tentatively she leaned in and touched her tongue to the side of the shaft.

He held her by the hair and wiped his cock over her face spreading his precum on her cheeks and lips.

"Put it in your mouth," he ordered and threatened again to leave her there if she didn't.

The taste was mildly unpleasant but she managed to cope with it. She used her tongue when he told her to and, when he insisted, she looked up at him while he pushed in and out of her mouth. Too late it registered that he was recording her on his I-phone.

"Better a cock sucker than a cock teaser" he quipped as she struggled to please him. "What would your father say if he saw you now? What would he call you? Would he think you're a Slut? Or a whore?" he teased.

Her tears rolled steadily down her cheeks and she sniffled and gagged around his cock. She thought he was close at one point and was trying to decide when to pull away when he stopped abruptly and pulled her to her feet. He led her to a tree and had her wrap her arms around it. The bark was rough on her tender skin but she dared not obey him. Her panic knew no bounds when he clicked handcuffs on her wrists. She could feel him hard and pressing against her as his hand toyed first with her breasts and then teasingly moved down across her belly to play in the fringes of her pubic hair.

"You're wet," he taunted. "Sucking my cock has you all excited." He pinched her nipple hard when she didn't answer and he decided then he wanted hear her talk dirty.

"When I touch you now, tell me what I'm holding."

His hands cupped her breasts and he said "Well?"

"My breasts," she offered.

"Tits!" He snapped. I'm holding your tits."

"My tits," she whispered compliantly.

His hands roamed over her bottom, squeezing and pawing the smooth cheeks.

"My bo..." she started and then blurted "My ass," knowing what he expected.

Both of his hands smoothed over her hips and down onto her thighs before cupping her sex, almost lifting her off her feet. "What's this?" he snickered .

Summoning her resolve she whispered "pussy. It's my pussy."

"Cunt," he chuckled. "Nice girls have a pussy. Cocksuckers like you have a cunt,"

She sobbed in shame and he tugged hard on her pubic hair. "Say it!"

"Cunt. It's my cunt," she whimpered.

"It's my wet, horny cunt," he corrected, and she repeated word for word.

He leaned into her and nipped hard on her earlobe. "I'm going to fuck you now," he whispered.

"Please. I...I've never..."

He laughed as if surprised by that. "You're a virgin?'

"Yes. I've never had sex," she whined trying to glean some hope from his surprise.

"Oh. That's a problem. But you would have sex with me if you weren't a virgin?"

"Yes." she responded. I just can't because I am."

Jason carefully parted her cunt lips with first one finger and then two. She winced when a third squeezed into the narrow space ahead of her hymen. She tensed as her rotated his wrist adding to her discomfort. His other hand played across her belly and found her clit nestled in the wet furrow. He flickerd it hard and she yelped, but the tiny pink bead emerged from its hood,

His finger teased all around it until her hips began to sway.

"Does that feel nice baby?" he crooned. "You like that?

She was afraid not to answer and afraid to move too much. He held the hood of her clitoris between thumb a forfinger milking it and sending waves of sensation through her belly.

"Did you like sucking my cock?"

Again she whispered "yes" lying because it was expected.

The acute awareness of her nakedness and the unrelenting manipulation of her clitoris sent tremors of pleasure through her loins. She could feel her body reacting and knew she would soon cum. Each time her hips pulsed the fingers inside her tightened uncomfortably.

Jason was aware of her reluctant reactions and whispered in her ear "Where does it feel good Baby?"

She groaned wallowing in her shame but he persisted " Tell me. Where does it feel good? Use your dirty words and tell me."

An exquisite pleasure began to grip her belly. "My cunt," she squealed. "My cunt!"

Her gasp of pleasure was followed immediately with a squeal of discomfort as he pushed his fingers deeper tearing through her hymen.

The shock of deflowering blended with the white hot pleasure of orgasm and left her grinding his hand between her pelvis and the tree. Her mind shut down momentarily in a confusion of pleasure and horror. She scarcely realised Jason's hand was gone before his cock took its place.

"Jason nooo!" she wailed.

"It's okay. You said you'd fuck me if you weren't a virgin," he laughed.

He pounded into her taking advantage of the wetness he'd caused, not at all bothered by her tears. Her breasts were pressed against the rough bark and her nipples rubbed against the tree.

Across the little lake she could hear the town clock striking midnight. Her dad would be home from his shift in half an hour. Getting it over with was all she could think of except for one more things.

"Please don't cum in me Jason. I'm not on the pill."

Jason's breathing in her ear was noisy and short. His hands held her hips and his pubic hair tickled her bum as he pushed into her.

"You're a sweet piece of ass," he growled.

"Your cunt feels so nice...and your tits...

you look so good in the dirty pictures I took ...

and you came like the little whore you are now...

no more cherry, no more excuses...

Your dad was so sure you'd never fuck for me.