No Choice

Story Info
An explanation from a Domme.
1k words
4.32
27.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You act as if this is news to you. I'm surprised that you would even question the fact. This isn't a bedroom game. It never was. I have a plan and you WILL follow it.

Choice? What choice? Whatever gave you the idea you had a choice? I told you that things would change if you wanted to live with me. I told you it was my way or the highway. And what did you say?

Oh, stop trying to explain. I knew you would stay. You had no choice, it was inevitable. And now you realize that. Your last shreds of machismo are making a plea, a plea that will never be accepted.

Now, don't worry, there's still a lot of work to do. Just because you are wearing a bra and panties, it doesn't make you a sissy. Those silky, pink garments are just clothes. Clothes don't make the man, or in this case the sissy.

What do you mean, you don't want to wear them? I can see you not only want to wear them, you enjoy wearing them. Just look at yourself. Your body betrays your true feelings. Oh, that's cute. What a beautiful blush rising to your cheeks. You can't hide the truth from me. Even with your face fully made up, I can still see you blush.

Of course, wearing make-up and wearing a bra and panties, well that is hardly manly. You have to agree that it is a sissy thing to do. After all, I didn't put that make-up on you, did I? No, I didn't. You put that on yourself. In fact, you put on the bra and panties too. Care to try to explain the silky stockings and those five inch heels?

You put all that on because I wanted you to wear them? That's your response? That's the best answer you can bring to mind? Well, of course I wanted you to wear them. You didn't object the first time I asked you to wear lingerie. You didn't even object the second time. Did you? No, every time I asked you to put on pretty feminine lingerie, you did it. After a time, I didn't even have to ask, you just dressed in your pretty, silky lingerie because you knew I expected it.

Yes, I said, "your lingerie." You've never seen me wear any of those clothes, have you? They're not even in my size. It's your lingerie because it was all purchased for you to wear. And you wear it so well.

There you go blushing again. Oh, Sweetie, I always get a thrill to see you enjoying your pretty feminine clothes.

I'm being mean? How am I being mean to you? I'm only telling you like it is. It's all part of the plan. The lingerie, the make-up, the jewelry; all in an effort to make you a better sissy.

Yes, I said, "sissy." You can't honestly believe a real man would pierce both his ears. I know other men have done it, but they are sissies, too. I certainly did not force you to get your ears pierced. You sat on that stool all by yourself as that young girl marked, then pierced you. It was so cute watching you hold back your tears.

Now, put on your pretty maid's dress. We need to get to the next phase of your sissification. I know it makes you feel like a sissy, that's the whole point. Those hormones you've been taking must be starting to take effect. You seem really emotional today.

What hormones? Those pills you take every morning, Sweetie. The ones that have given you softer, smoother skin. The ones that have filled out your curves, in all the feminine places. Yes, I'm talking about your ass, and your thighs. But why stop there? Surely, you've notice how well you fill out that brassiere. Oh, your breasts are not near big enough yet, but we'll fix that later.

Yes, "breasts." You don't want to be a flat-chested bitch, believe me. With a nice full breast to fill your bra to overflowing, all the guys will go for you. What guys? Oh, well don't worry about that now, we need to get to the next phase.

What a delightful looking sissy maid you make. It's like you were destined to be a maid. No, being a maid is not the next phase, but it will go a long way for you to deal what is to come. Now, get on your knees, here, in front of me. Look up into my eyes. Yes, that's better. It's a very submissive position, isn't it? As I tower over you, you begin to realize your place as my sissy bitch.

What's that under my skirt, you ask? What do you think it is? Why don't you lift the hem of my skirt and see what is awaiting you.

You're right, that isn't my pussy. That's my cock! Well, it's really a strap-on dildo, but to you it is "my cock." Now, being the sissy that you are, kneeling before me, with a cock in your face, what do you think you should do? No, again, you do not have a choice. Take it in your hand and wrap your lips around my cock, Bitch. Mmm, very nice. I always knew you'd be a good cock-sucker.

Once I slip this cock in your ass then you will almost officially be a sissy. Yes, I said, "almost." There's one more step to take to make you a true, never going back to being a man, sissy. I'm not going to tell you what it is, though I am sure you already have a pretty good idea, don't you, Sissy.

However, until that time you will continue to be my bitch. I expect dinner on the table when I get home, and I expect the house to be spotless. You are my personal sissy maid, and you will act accordingly. Forget about trying to be a man, it's futile. No "real" man would ever find himself in the position you are now. Pull yourself together, Sissy, and begin your duties. Remember, you are MY BITCH!