No Clothes Sunday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers

The next week passed quietly until I received a text from Dan on thursday lunchtime.

HOPE YOU DON'T MIND. LOUISE ASKED IF SHE COULD STAY FOR A COUPLE OF DAYS. SHE WILL BE STAYING TO SATURDAY AFTERNOON WHEN MUM AND DAD WILL TAKE HER HOME.

DAN X

I did mind. I wasn't as close to our younger sister as Dan was and knew she could wrap him round her finger.

So I got home on thursday to find Dan and Louise curled up together on the couch playing on the xbox.

My mood wasn't further improved by Dan telling me he was going out with his friends on saturday evening. No time alone with my brother.

I was ready to resume my games with Dan by thursday evening but it wasn't going to happen with our little sister about. I felt it wrong to even mention to Dan with her in the apartment.

I was mildly surprised to come home on friday evening to find Louise had cooked dinner for us and done loads of tidying.

Later in the evening she sat on the couch while Dan and I had an armchair each as we watched tv. I got up to change into my nightwear, which was a white sleeveless top and stripy shorts.

Dan followed in a short while, coming back into the living room in just a pair of boxers.

As I went to the kitchen to pour a beer he came up to me.

"I want to play tonight. What about you?" he whispered so Louise couldn't hear.

"Yes please. But what about her?" I replied, nodding in the direction of our sister.

He shrugged.

About twenty minutes later our prayers were answered when she announced she was going for a shower.

Within seconds of Louise leaving the room Dan and I were sitting side by side on the couch. I lifted my top quickly to show him my tits, then I reached into his boxers and wrapped my fingers around his stiffening cock.

He was just about to put his hand to my shorts when our little sister burst back in.

"Is there a spare towel anywhere?" she asked, looking at us.

"Look in my room, on the chair nearest the door," I replied, staring straight into her eyes.

"Thanks," she turned away as quickly as she had come in.

She must have seen my hand in our brother's shorts. She must have thought it odd that we were sitting together on the couch so soon after she left.

No matter. I returned to the important task of jerking off Dan. In fact I felt so disinterested in whether Louise would catch us I pulled my shorts to my knees to give Dan better access.

We proceeded to pleasure each other while our sister was in the shower. When Dan came I went to the kitchen to get some tissues for him to clean up, then let him carry on with me until I also came.

We had just finished and adjusted our clothing when Louise came in, wrapped only in a towel.

She sat on the armchair opposite us, chatting away about nothing in particular.

Half an hour passed, with us talking in between watching tv. Dan and I on the couch, him in just boxers. Me in a vest and shorts. Louise on the armchair, in a towel.

"Bed soon, I think," she yawned.

Dan went to his room to fetch her pillow and sheet, placing them on the couch while I went to clean my teeth.

I had only been gone two minutes but when I came back Louise was in her 'bed' wearing a tee shirt while Dan was picking her towel off the floor.

We went to our own rooms. I was looking forward to the weekend.

Saturday morning was hot and sunny, as the last few days had been, only hotter. Summer was here at last. Dan and I had to go to do some food shopping, so we left Louise to tidy up and get her stuff ready for when mum and dad came later.

When we got back we couldn't see Louise at first but then we saw she was sunbathing on our balcony.

Wearing one of my bikinis!

"Hey Lou, all ok?" asked Dan.

"Fine thanks. Sorry Sara I hope you don't mind me borrowing your stuff. I didn't think to bring my own."

I smiled at her, a weary smile. Whatever.

I unpacked the shopping while Dan went to have a shower. He came out wearing a pair of shorts. So I went off to change and came out in another of my bikinis.

Dan got some drinks and we all sat down on the balcony.

I noticed that my bikini top was a bit loose on Louise as she hadn't quite filled out yet. She was developing quite a nice body though.

We spent the morning out there, then had some lunch, and returned to our sunbathing until our parents arrived.

After they had gone home with Louise, Dan went off to get ready for his night out. He left about half seven.

Although I was originally pissed at Dan going out I had changed my mind. I had recorded a couple of tv shows during the week and now fancied a bit of 'me' time alone. I planned to curl up on the couch with a bottle of wine and some chocolates and watch my shows.

I had just changed into a baggy pair of jogging pants and a loose fitting top when there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck. Now what?" I whispered to myself.

I looked through the spy hole and saw Uncle Steve outside.

"Hi Steve," I said wearily as I opened the door.

"Hey Sara. I bumped into Dan outside and he mentioned he was going out for the evening."

"So you thought you would check I wasn't feeling lonely?" I said sarcastically.

"That's right," he smiled.

"How sweet of you," I said through gritted teet.

He came in and sat down.

"Beer? Or did you come for something else?" I asked, turning off the tv.

"Beer's good. Unless some of that wine is going spare."

"You can have some of that after."

"After what?" he asked, confused.

"After we've had sex. I assume that's what you want."

"Sara, I wouldn't be so..."

"So obvious. It's ok I don't mind. Come on, let's go to my bedroom."

We went into the bedroom. I pulled off my top then my jogging pants. I didn't have any underwear on. I climbed onto my bed.

I knelt on my hands and knees, inviting my uncle to take me from behind! He stripped off and climbed on the bed behind me.

With one firm thrust he penetrated my pussy. I gasped at his roughness.

He grabbed my tits and rubbed them hard as he pumped me.

I was enjoying his somewhat rough treatment.

"Yes that's it. Treat me bad. I've been a bad girl," I purred.

He continued to pump me hard, then he spanked my ass a couple of times.

'Mmmmmm, ohh, yes. More. Make me scream! Harder! Harder!"

He thrust more powerfully than ever into my cunt.

"Fuck!! Fuck your bad girl! Your naughty little niece! Ohhhhh!"

He took hold of my hips and as he pulled his cock out he threw me round onto my back. Then he tightly held my wrists down on the bed and began sucking my titties.

"You naughty girl. You let your panties down. I'm going to punish you, my bad little niece!"

"OHHHH!! OH MY GOD!!" I screamed as he thrust his cock back inside me.

He was biting on my nipples ans pushing further into my juicy but sore cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHG!" I screamed.

"I'M GONNA CUM!! OH!! FUCK FUCK!!"

Finally I could take no more as my orgasm hit me like a freight train.

He continued to pound into me, shutting me up by roughly kissing my mouth. Then he sank down as his cum exploded into me.

We lay silently for minutes as our chests rose and fell with our breathing.

Then he looked at me as I began laughing.

"That was wild. That was the best," I panted.

"You're a bit mad aren't you?" he asked.

"Sorry I like it rough," I said looking slightly embarrassed.

"Don't apologise."

"Next time you can fuck me up the ass. I love that."

"My god Sara. I can't believe I'm hearing my niece say that!" he laughed.

"You can't talk, Mr Niece-Fucker!" I playfully slapped at him.

We lay down on the bed together and were soon fast asleep.

I woke up and looked at the clock. Twelve twenty. Dan normally got home from one of his nights out at about one in the morning.

I looked at my naked uncle. I studied his body. Not bad for a man in his late forties.

I began playing with his cock and when it began to thicken I leaned down and started to suck it.

Steve woke up to find me giving him a blow job. If he tried to protest he was very weak and it wasn't long before he came, his juices flowing down my throat.

Soon after we sprang to life. He dressed and left, while I tidied the apartment and sprayed air freshener everywhere. I went back to bed and promptly fell asleep.

I didn't hear Dan come home.

I woke up on sunday morning and thought about last night with my uncle Steve. I was still naked and began to masturbate. And today was Sunday so I assumed Dan and I were going to have another nude day together, and hopefully masturbate together.

My orgasm was intense, and shortly after, I climbed out of bed and headed for the kitchen, still naked. Well no point in putting clothes on today.

I didn't notice the piece of paper on the floor just inside my door. Nor the sleeping figure on the couch.

I got to the kitchen and put the kettle on. After standing there watching it boil for five minutes I made myself a cup of coffee.

Then I turned round and saw Dan's friend Rob lying on the couch staring at me. At my naked body.

I was stunned for a moment then I composed myself.

"Morning Rob. Back in a minute," I said as I walked past him and headed back to my room.

I put on a gown and went back out.

I made him a coffee and sat down at the table and chatted with him for about half an hour or so.

Of all my brother's friends, Rob is the only one, the only one, I can honestly say that I have ever fancied. And typically he's the only one that's married, with two children!

Then Dan appeared, wearing his tight jockey briefs that I first saw on our first 'underwear' only sunday.

"Morning sis. You got my note I see," he said.

"Note. Oh yes," I nodded.

We all chatted for a while then Rob left. I went to my room and found the note:

ROB IS STAYING THE NIGHT. WEAR SOMETHING!!

SORRY

DAN X

Ah, the note.

Before long Dan and I were sitting naked side by side on the couch. He told me about his night out. We laughed as I confessed that I hadn't seen his note and had given Rob a nice sunday morning surprise.

I obviously didn't mention my night with uncle Steve, insisting that instead I had a quiet night watching tv.

We cuddled up on the couch reading the sunday newspaper.

"I suppose Uncle Steve will make his usual appearance later, " mumbled Dan.

"Actually I don't think he will today," I replied.

"We'll see," said Dan.

I was just about to get up and make us some lunch when Dan suggested we could have a quick jerking session together.

As his finger probed my cunt I realized I had not had a shower since before our uncle had unloaded his cum into me, and before I had cum again in my bed that morning.

If only Dan knew.

We had a quiet afternoon. No visitors!

After dinner we ventured out onto the balcony. Still naked. I thought it would be nice to enjoy the evening sun with a bottle of wine and a bit of risk taking. We couldn't be sure Mr Johnson or his wife wouldn't look over and see us.

They knew we were brother and sister so I can't imagine what they would think if they saw us lying naked together on the balcony.

Although I didn't want anyone to know what Dan and I were doing I must admit the risk and danger thrilled me. I liked the idea of being seen naked.

I had been turned on when Dan first saw me, and I realise now that it had also been a turn on when Uncle Steve and then Rob had seen me.

I also enjoyed playing with Dan on the couch on friday night knowing our little sister could come in at any moment and catch us.

I don't know about Dan but I got more and more horny with every risk we took.

So we went out onto the balcony. Not only could we be seen if our elderly neighbors looked over, but also people down at the bus station could see us. If they had good eyesight. Or binoculars!

As we drank our wine we talked about work, then about work colleagues. I asked Dan if there was anyone at work he fancied, and he asked me the same. He didn't know about Gavin. No one did.

As our conversation continued he began to get an erection. I teased him about this and asked if he wanted to play again.

"Inside, don't you think?" he suggested.

Instead I stood up and moved towards his seat.

I bent down as if I was about to touch his cock, but this time I moved my head down and began to lick it.

My little brother's cock! It was such a great feeling. Running my tongue up and down his erect shaft.

My little brother! Who I had walked to school with all those years ago. Whose hand I held when we were small children. Who I had read stories to and taught to catch and kick a ball.

And now I was licking his cock. I lowered my mouth onto it and took it into my mouth. A bit at first and then a bit more, a bit more, until its full length was in my my mouth.

Dan moaned and pulled my hair as my lips carressed his hard pole and my tongue teased his balls.

He moaned some more, then louder, as his orgasm shot up his cock and into my mouth. With his seed still running around my mouth I kissed him, his tongue inside, battling my tongue, and tasting his own cum.

I sat in front of him, and used my fingers to open my cunt lips, showing him the full opening of my vagina. I teased my fingers around then plunged them in and began to masturbate.

He watched as I got closer and closer to cumming.

Then I finally came, and lay down beside him, until the night air cooled down so much that we had to go inside.

"Next time you can eat me out if you want," I said as we headed indoors.

"Little brother."

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

The hot weather showed no sign of leaving us. On Monday I arrived home after a sweltering day at work and headed straight for the shower.

I put on a bikini, prepared a salad for dinner then went out onto the balcony with a good book and an even better bottle of wine.

I'd not been there long when Dan came in from work. He also had a shower but amazed me by coming out onto the balcony afterwards completely naked.

I looked at him, in shock.

"Well what's the point? It's so hot. Nothing you haven't seen already," he explained.

I stood up, removed my bikini and headed indoors to collect our dinner.

There we sat on our balcony, nude, eating our dinner and sharing a bottle of wine. We ate in silence mostly.

We finished eating then sat and talked for a while, only to hear voices on next door's balcony.

I was about to rush in and put on some clothes but looked at Dan, who winked at me. So we remained out there.

About fifteen minutes later the phone rang. Dan went in to answer it and I guessed by over hearing him talk that it was his friend Rob. I lay back and read my book.

It wasn't long before I became aware of being watched, and sure enough, out of the corner of my eye, I could see Mr Johnson, our neighbor, spying on me over the wall.

I tried to act normally as if he wasn't there, but I must admit I was getting a bit turned on, knowing he could see me.

Dan re-appeared and I can only imagine Mr Johnson's state of mind the next time he looked over and saw the two of us there, both nude. He knew we were brother and sister.

I heard his wife's voice so I guess he went back indoors. Now very horny from being seen I moved across to my brother's reclining chair.

"In the mood?" I purred as I sat across him.

"Mmmmmmm... who could say no?" he asked, smiling.

I lowered my mouth to his still soft cock and began licking it along its length until it was fully erect.

Then I took him in my mouth and began to suck him.

"Remember last night? What you said?" he moaned in pleasure.

"I do," I replied, lifting my head.

I shifted round so my back faced him, then moved backwards till my vagina was over his head. Then I lowered my head again so I could continue giving him a blow job.

He immediately took up my invitation and raised his mouth to my cunt, his tongue sinking into my waiting lips.

I moaned as he licked my pussy, my mouth wrapped around his shiny cock.

At that moment something caught my eye and I glanced up to see our neighbor staring at us over the balcony wall.

This turned me on even more and I opened my mouth more so I could take in the whole of my brother's shaft.

I don't know how long Mr Johnson was watching us for, but I know that when I shuddered to my third orgasm, and with my mouth full of cum, he wasn't there when I looked up.

I turned round and fell onto Dan, kissing him firmly on the lips and letting him taste his own cum.

We lay side by side on the chair for ages. Just holding each other. Listening to our breathing and feeling our chests rise and fall with the beat of our hearts.

I lazily stroked his cock as he gently toyed with my nipples with his finger tips.

His cock was soon erect again.

"My god, you're keen!" I joked.

I straddled him, lowering my pussy towards his cock.

As the tip of his penis touched my vaginal lips he hesitated.

"No, no sex. We can't," he whispered.

"I know, it's ok. Just go along with what I do," I tried to take charge and reassure him.

"I won't fuck you. It's too much," he again protested.

"Just trust me, " I said, putting a finger to my lips to silence him.

I rubbed the entrance to my pussy along the length of his shaft.

"See, no penetration," I smiled.

"I know but..."

"This is no worse than what we've already done," I said.

With that I pushed his arms back behind his head and held them firmly, as my pussy lips continued to grind his cock.

This was enough for me. I came twice more, and I guess it was enough for him as cum shot out of his penis and onto my stomach, legs and my open cunt lips.

"See, no harm done. Not sex, but enough," I whispered, kissing him.

"I suppose. That was hot," he laughed.

"I think it's best if we get dressed now otherwise we'll get nothing done this evening," I said, getting up and carrying the dinner plates indoors.

For the rest of the evening we tried our best to act normal.

At work the next day I was trapped at lunch by Gavin, my work colleague, confidante and sometime sex partner.

It was still hot and sunny and I could barely work that morning. The heat and the events of the two previous evenings with my brother were getting to me.

I needed to tell someone and Gavin was the only one who knew anything.

I had thought of confiding in Jenny, my friend but was scared she would think I had gone crazy. Her lovelife was mad enough anyway without me adding my adventures.

On the walk to work I had thought about what was going on. It had seemed immoral enough to be fucking a much older, married, work colleague. Now I was also fucking my uncle and getting up to all sorts with my brother.

"Hi Sara!" Gavin gushed.

"Hey."

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"No I mean your brother thing?"

"Shhhhhh. It's a secret. Remember."

I knew I could trust Gavin. We both knew our own little sex secret would destroy his marriage and his job so we had an 'understanding'.

But he was like a little puppy to me with my story.

"Sorry. Any more to tell?"

I had decided to feed him little bits, not the whole truth but also not nothing. I enjoyed telling someone and I knew he wouldn't judge me.

"Well, we did it again," I began.

"Did what?"

"Spent the day naked. The whole day."

"Wow, that's incredible."

"We lay on the balcony sunbathing all afternoon."

Some truth. Just not all of it.

"Lucky guy your brother."

"Thanks. You're just a pervert."

"Thanks. I just can't believe two adults being naked all day and nothing sexual happening. Not even brother and sister."

"Who said nothing sexual happened?" I blurted out. I'd done it now. Oh shit.

He looked at me. Eyes and mouth equally wide in amazement.

"I...err...I mean..we...err... we jerked off together," I managed to say.

He said nothing, just staring.

SEAWATER1
SEAWATER1
1,539 Followers