No Daddies Allowed Sleepover

Story Info
Little's Sleepovers always turn naughty.
2.3k words
4.09
38.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day I asked you if I could have the girls over for a slumber party, a special "Little's Only" slumber party. You hesitated at first knowing the trouble that always come when a group of little ones get together. After seeing the cute grin, and batting big brown eyes you said "of course little one, however the only condition is daddy would have to be the one to make the fort. It has to be safe for us". Happily I jumped up kissed you on the cheek, I said yes please, and ran off to go find love of the blankets, stuffies and pillows I could find.

After the girls all showed up; Izzie, and Karly, we all climbed into the fort, with our hidden snacks, and stuffies. You had no idea I had stashed all this candy and sweets inside. We died a sign outside the fort entrance; NO DADDYS. Giggling about, and enjoying our time together you decide it's safe to say we are having a good time and walk into the other room to go watch some TV. After awhile you come in the room to come check on us; also you didn't hear as ,unchanged giggling and snickering as before; made you curious what we are up to. You come and stand outside our fort and all of a sudden you hear an oh so familiar little moan. You're pants tighten quickly at the recognisable sound. You stand there and listen for more just to clarify what you heard. More soft little moans, and now a soft kissing noise comes from beneath all the blankets. You hear one of the girls; which sounds like Karly say "let's get her ready for her daddy" and a little giggle.

When you helped build the fort you left a little peep hole so that you can keep a watch on us. Knowing how all of us getting in a group mischief was bound to happen. Curious as to what is going on, you took a peek through the hole, little did you expect you'd see Izzie with her hand around the back of my head and making out with me ever so softly. You knew I never had a history with women; it was one of our tasks lists to get done for me, and you were allowing me to take my time to accomplish this. You see as Izzie softly kisses my lips, and her fingers wrapped in my long golden brown hair. Kissing continues to get more and more intense, you see as we continue and our tongues begin to clash, and consistent lip biting with little moans escaping our mouths.

You can see Karly laying by me. Her hand slowly gliding up and down my thigh moving more and more to the inside of my leg. You knowing how ticklish and sensitive that spot is for me, and how the previous night had just left hickies right where her hand was made you excited. Karlys soft pink lips right at my chest, and she goes to softly biting at my tit through my shirt. You continue to watch and try not to be seen, your pants extremely tight as your throbbing cock is pushing against the material, you should walk away and let us have our time but you can't seem to pull yourself away. You have a little fire burning inside that no one has asked your permission to see if I can be the play toy, but you're mind is other places.

Izzie runs her hands up under my shirt and pulls it off, not having a bra on my nice soft tits that you marked the night before spring free and rest freely. Karly, quickly takes a nipple into her mouth and I let out a moan and bite my lip at the feeling of her wet mouth caressing my hard nipple. Moving from making out, Izzie moves kissing down my neck and I let out that familiar hiss that drives you crazy right as she bites the base of my neck. Your cock throbs and a shock goes through your body. She moves down my chest to my tummy, and right to above my pj pants. Her hand moves up and down and slowly rubs my pussy through the material. She whispers in my ear how her and Karly are wanting to get me nice and ready for you. Izzie slides my pants off and her hand goes to slowly rubbing my clit in little circles. You see Karly's hand wander down my body and right at my pussy. Her and Izzie give each other a sly look as they have been planning this for me for some time now. You are still standing there watching us, seeing each of us littles causing very naughty trouble.

You know every inch of my body, and your familiar with just how wet your little princess can get. The feeling of my soft pussy, and prominent clit against your fingers. And you know just how hard and sensitive my nipples are when you touch and bite the. You start rubbing your throbbing cock through your pants. All of a sudden you hear a loud moan escaped me, and you see Karly now has 2 fingers slid into my pussy and is fingering me nice and steady. Izzie is rubbing my clit and goes back to making out with me. You hear my wet pussy noises, and you see Karly slide in another finger, and another finger into my pussy. Working my pussy more and more and you can hear the wetness. She slides her last finger into my pussy and putting just enough pressure she is now fisting me. I yell out "HOLY FUCK". You can't take it anymore, and you rip the blankets off the fort, but we don't stop. Little did you know; we knew you were standing there the entire time.

You come in and tell me "get on your hands and knees little one; daddy wants you now". I do as daddy says. You sit down in front of me;I'm between your legs, undoing your zipper and your cock flings out in front of my face. You instruct me to suck your cock...now. You see Karly position herself to my left side and continues to fist me as i'm in doggy. I'm sucking your cock, nice and slow focusing on the head and my other hand stroking you. You watch me do this, and then focus your attention to Karly continuing to stretch my nice tight pussy and getting it ready for you. I'm moaning and the sensation vibrates on your cock as you reach the back of my throat. Izzie positions herself under me and starts to lap at my exposed clit. I can feel your cock throb against my lips as you are now seeing that my want to be with women is being fulfilled, and with two lovely ladies that are pleasuring your little girl. I get you to just about to cum, and I stop. Giving you a little time to relax. I put my head in your lap, and Karly still fisting my now nicely soaked, stretched pussy. I'm moaning so loud, and you tell me what a good girl I am for my daddy. Stroking my head, and playing with my hair. Your other hand reaches under and starts playing with my tits.

All of a sudden your buddy walks in and sees what's going on. You called him earlier to see if he wanted to come over and have a beer or two while his girl Izzie was coming for the slumber party. He instantly sees what his baby girl is doing and gets turned on, and goes right to pleasing Izzie. He climbs between her legs and licks at her slit, as he does this she nibbles on my clit and I moan and get goosebumps from the ecstasy of pleasure. Karly pulls her hand out of my pussy just before I'm about to cum. Her hand soaked in my pussy juice, you tell me to be a good girl and do what I was taught; to clean up all my messes. I nod, and I take Karly's hand; sucking each individual finger - nice and slow. Keeping eye contact with you as I do this with each one of her fingers, tasting my nice sweet self.

Telling me to now take care of Karly, and show her what daddy does to me. I tell Karly to lay down next to you, I lean down and rub my two fingers up and down her pussy lips. Her clit swells. I softly lick at it. She squeals, you tell me " Keep going baby girl". I lick more and more, harder and deeper into her pussy, parting her lips as my tongue buries in deeply. You get up, and kneel above kaseys head, you tease her lips with the tip of your cock, she opens up wide and I tell her to suck daddy's cock just like I would. She better please you just as well or I will stop. She tilts her head back, and you slowly slide your cock into her mouth, and down her throat. Your hands on her tits, you watch as I slide 2 fingers into her pussy, and bite her clit as rubbing her g-spot. My brown eyes keep focused on you, watching how well you're being pleased. You start to fuck Karly's throat more and faster and deeper. I'm fingering her more rapidly matching your rhythm.

You can tell Karly is about to explode, I lick and lap at her clit as I speed up with her g-spot. She arches her back, and I bite her clit. She moans as you slam your cock down the back of her throat and you see how she squirts in my mouth. I lick up every last drop. I look up at you and you smile at me and give me that devilish look which soaks me. I leave from between Karly's legs, and come up and start kissing you. You taste Karly's cum on my lips, licking and sucking you get every drop of your little girl's face. I'm watching you and I can tell you're about to cum. I tell Karly to stop, and to go sit over in the corner and keep rubbing her pussy as she watches.

Your buddy JD, all of a sudden moves over to standing in front of me, and his cock in my face. I look at you and ask if it's okay; "you can little one, just no swallowing his cum, that pretty mouth is for daddy" you say. You watch as I stroke his cock and deep throat him. You softly stroke yourself watching what you've taught me, you can't take it anymore you come up behind me. You're one hand has my hair wrapped around your fist as you're pulling my head back towards you, you're other hand wrapped around my throat and you can feel JD's cock going down the back of my throat, and me slightly gagging as he goes all the way in my mouth.

You move so that the tip of your cock rubs against my ass, and then you slide it in nice and slow, making me moan and scream to where I have to stop sucking JD. Izzie and Karly sit there and watch how my beast takes and owns what is his. You start fucking my ass harder and harder, thrusting so hard that I lose my breath and ability to make any noise. You growl in my ear that I am yours and the next time I better ask before I let any littles touch me. Fucking me in my ass this hard is my punishment.JD backs away and watches the show. You take my head and push it down into the rug and pound my ass so hard. You feel me getting close to orgasm, my ass constricting on your cock; you pull out and flip me over.

Getting on your knees, you grab my legs and drag me up into your hard cock and slam hard into my pussy. You tell Izzie to sit on my face and show me how to ride someone's mouth, while JD and Karly are sucking on my nipples. You thrust in and out of me, just enough to keep my orgasm at bay, but know how I'll ask you before I cum. My body reacts with goosebumps, and jolting movements with each touch and lap. All of a sudden I feel your cock twitch right as I know you are about to cum. Izzie sees what is coming, and she grinds into my face faster. You hear my muffled moan, and my fight to feel you cum. This drives you over the edge, and you fill up my tight pussy with your nice hot cum; moaning loudly; grunting and thrusting deeply till your entire body shakes and shivers.

You tell the others not to stop, and you pull out a new toy you bought for me; a thick rubber dildo. You bought it just for me to stretch me with. Lubing it up with the cum dripping out of my pussy you slide it deep into me, watching as my wet lips engulfed the tip of it deep inside me. You feel me shudder, and you start fucking me with the toy faster and faster. My muffled moans from still being ridden my Izzie I scream and squeal. I shudder, and my back arches, and you tell me to cum for daddy. At that second I release and an ocean of pleasure, ecstasy, satisfaction and mind blowing orgasm overcomes me. You pull the toy out of my pussy, Izzie climbs off of my face, and you come up behind me and coddle me. Kissing me all over my face, softly rubbing my chin, neck, and tits. You whisper in my ear what a good girl I am for daddy, and how proud you are of me. Kissing my forehead until I fall asleep.