No Expectations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I drew in a deep breath slowly. This was perhaps going to be my last chance to mend our relationship and I knew I must not squander it. I turned towards my sister and met her eyes again. "I was never mad at you for that, Lori," I said. "I was mad at myself. I felt guilty and ashamed. But I was never mad at you or blamed you."

My sister knit her brow and gave me a confused look. "Mad at yourself -- why?" she asked.

I thought for a moment, then said "Because you're my sister -- my little sister. I thought maybe I had taken advantage of you, and... and because of the feelings I had for you."

"Dave, you never took advantage of me," Lori said in a calm voice. "And it wasn't like you were robbing the cradle either. I was eighteen. I would be nineteen that October. I knew what I was doing and I never regretted it. Well... no -- that's not quite true. I regretted it because it tore us apart, instead of making us closer, like I hoped it would."

"Hoped it would?" I asked as my head lurched back a bit in surprise.

"Yeah. I guess I had a crush on you, but I always felt like I was competing with Michelle," she said.

My head was spinning as I listened to my sister's revelation. "No, it wasn't like that at all. It wasn't a competition," I told her.

For a minute Lori looked like she might cry. "You know, the weird thing is I realized it wasn't a competition that day, just before... before I... you know," she said as her voice grew softer.

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"Do you remember when I asked you if you wanted to look at Michelle while I did it?" she asked.

I nodded, feeling embarrassed as she reminded me of what we had done.

"You said you didn't -- that you wanted to see me and feel me. That made me feel like I was the sexiest girl in the world." She gave me a proud smile and her eyes lit up.

"You are," I said.

"Not quite," she scoffed.

"Well, to me you are, and that's all that matters. How's that?" I countered.

She opened her mouth to speak, but all I heard was a soft gasp at first. "Still... even now?" she asked in disbelief.

I nodded, feeling guilty. But it was the truth. Or at least it was how I honestly felt and it was time for me to stop concealing my feeling with her.

"I thought that after what I did that day that you had lost all respect for me and thought I was skanky," she said, her voice faltering.

"No, Lori. I could never think that about you. I don't just respect you -- I love you," I told her. "I just haven't always been good at showing it though because I was scared."

"Scared of what?" SHE asked.

"Myself... how I felt about you, and the damage that we might to to each other and our relationship if we tried for more and failed," I told her. "I guess I ended up over-compensating and walled myself off, so I came off as cold and uncaring, so I ended up causing a lot of damage anyway. I'm sorry, Lori. I know how it seemed, but it wasn't how I felt."

My sister slid her arm around my lower back and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her, enjoying the feeling of her soft skin and her breast pressed to my side. When I looked down at her chest I noticed that the right half of her bikini top had gotten pulled aside as she shifted against me. Her nipple was uncovered completely. It was hard and pinker than I remembered it being. I wanted to touch it, suck on it, but thought I should say something for fear she would be mad at me for not alerting her when she eventually discovered it.

"Ah... Lori, you're having a wardrobe malfunction," I softly said, nodding with my head.

She gave me a puzzled look, then lowered her eyes to where mine were. She laughed and shrugged then said "So what... you've seen them before."

"Yeah, but I just thought that..."

"You've got to get over that," she interjected.

"Over what?" I asked.

"That whole 'I can't look or get turned-on because she's my sister' thing," she said. "I love it that I can turn you on."

"What are you trying to say, Lori?"

There was a long pause as my sister slowly drew in a deep breath, looking slightly nervous. "I wanted what happened at the pond that day to be the beginning of something, instead of the end. But I was so scared that I had screwed things up between us forever that I couldn't talk about it with you, or try to make things better between us." When she finished Lori's watery eyes met mine.

"No, Lori, don't blame yourself," I told her. "It's my fault."

Lori's mouth was closed tight and I saw a single tear roll down her left cheek. She wiped it away and forced her lips into a thin smile. Seeing her distraught like that tore me apart. I moved closer and put my arms around her shoulders and embraced her. Her skin felt soft and hot as she held me to her tightly. Her breasts were pressed to my bare chest and her hand was running up my back, but I tried my best to ignore the flood of sensations as my cock began to stiffen and swell.

"I love you, Dave," Lori said and kissed my cheek.

I pressed my lips to my sister's soft cheek and returned her kiss. "I love you too; I never stopped -- not for an instant, even though I tried to hide it," I told her. "I'm sorry I hurt you."

"Let's forget about all that for good, okay?" Lori leaned back a little ways and slid her hands down to my waist. "From now on, let's just enjoy our time together, with no expectations."

My sister's suggestion not only made a lot of sense to me, it also filled me with a great sense of relief. "I think that's the best way to approach it," I said. "If we have no expectations, we can't get hurt or disappointed like before. And if in time..."

Before I could finish my sentence she pressed her palm to my mouth and a smile appeared on her face. "Don't say it," she said in a hush. "You'll jinx us."

"Okay," I said.

Lori gave a nod. She smiled at me, then her shimmering eyes grew wide when they moved down towards my erection. "Wow, Dave... is that because of me?" she asked as she raised her head to me.

My smile vanished and I shifted uncomfortably, unable to look at my sister. "There isn't anyone else here, is there?" I mumbled in embarrassment.

Lori's touch was feather-soft as her hand glided down to my thigh. Her fingertips were inches away from where my hard cock was pushing up at my cutoffs. "No... we're all alone this time," she said, almost purring. She smiled seductively as her fingers began to caress my thigh.

"What?" I asked.

"We're all alone, Dave. How about we have a little fun, like we did over by the pond?"

I felt my cock twitch at my sister's suggestion and I stared at her, too surprised to speak.

"Let me, Dave... please," she said. "There's no one for miles around. No one will ever know. And we both want it. This is our chance to relive our past -- only we'll get it right this time."

"Are you sure, Lori?" I said. "I mean, I don't want it causing tension between us like last time."

Lori gave her head a quick shake. "It won't. This time we'll be honest about how we feel so there'll be no misunderstandings," she said, then paused a few moments. A brassy grin moved over her face. Her eyes flickered and she said "I'll let you feel my tits like last time, too."

Before I could reply to my sister's offer she was tugging at the strings of her bikini top. Within seconds she had it undone and tossed it onto the ground. She arched her back to thrust her round breasts out towards me. They looked perfect, quivering slightly as she moved, and with the sun shining on them. Her nipples were hard and thick and I wanted to take one in my mouth and suck hard on it.

"Do you still think they're nice?" she asked. Her voice had an air of confidence to it, as though she could tell by my expression that I thought she was beautiful.

"Yes. Absolutely. You've got a wonderful body, Lori," I told her as I moved my eyes over her.

"Thanks," she said. "Now let's get some more of your body uncovered so we can have some fun."

Lori crouched over me and began unfastening my shorts. Her heavy breasts swayed above my lap as her nimble fingers tugged at my zipper. When my sister began hauling my cutoffs down towards my knees I lifted up off of the ground. Moments later my hard cock was free and it began to rise, until it was pointing towards her slightly agape mouth. She dropped my cutoffs on the ground, staring at my rigid cock aimed up at her and twitching a little. She licked her lips and ran her hand up my right leg.

"It's even nicer than I remember it," my sister said as she surveyed my shaft.

"Thanks," I said, but the word barely came out of my dry mouth. I lay back on the ground, completely naked, leaning back on my elbows and breathing harder.

Kneeling beside me, Lori sidled closer to me until our thighs were rubbing together. Her left hand slid along the small of my back and she delicately ran her fingertips over my balls and up along the underside of my twitching cock to the head. I shuddered and lifted up a bit to meet her soft hand as her fingertip ran over the head of my shaft and down the slit. She smiled as she saw my reaction and leaned closer. Her breasts rubbed against my side and chest and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you, Dave," she said, as her fingers curled around my shaft.

"I love you too, Lori," I replied.

My arm moved around my sister's waist and I held her tighter as she began stroking my cock. Her eyes were locked on it as her fist moved up and down. Her breasts began swaying and I reached out and cupped her left one in my hand. It was heavy and felt firm. I gave it a squeeze and rubbed my thumb over her thick nipple.

"Mmmm... I want your hands all over me," Lori said.

My sister was squeezing my cock hard now and stroking it faster. My balls shook and I began moving my hips slightly, fucking her soft fist. My hands roamed over her breasts, caressing and groping at them. I tugged at her right nipple and gave it a little twist. She moaned and gave my cock another hard squeeze.

When I came my throaty moan echoed out over the lake and I lifted up, thrusting my cock into Lori's hand gliding over my meat. She let out a sexy moan of delight when she saw the first stream of cum erupt from my slit. It coated the back of her hand and left a thick white strip across her soft thigh. Lori pumped harder, smearing my cum over my cock as she milked another thick jet of cum from it.

"Yes... cum on me, Dave," she said as she stroked me and looked down at my jism on her soft skin.

Once my cock began to wilt Lori slid her hand down it and ran her fingertip over the slit. She wiped a bead of cum from it and brought her finger to her mouth. She sucked on it as she gave me a wanton stare as she ran her tongue over her hand to lap up more of my cum. Then she ran the back of her hand over her left breast, spreading my cum over her firm mound. It glistened in the sun on her soft skin.

I was breathing hard and felt like the earth was rocking under me. I leaned closer to Lori and she held me to her and kissed my cheek. I melted into her soft curves, smiling and said "Thanks, Lori... god... that was fantastic."

"I've wanted to do that for years -- and more," my sister said as she rubbed my back. She wiped some of my cum from her thigh and licked it from her fingers hungrily, then reached for some on my thigh. "I could easily get addicted to this stuff of yours," she giggled.

"Well, I can make some more later on, if you want," I joked.

"Yes... please." She wiped more from my thigh and smeared it around her hard nipple, making it shiny and wet with my jism.

There was not a sound from the woods around us or from the lake as my sister and I held one another for five or so minutes. Not a word was exchanged between us as our hands ran up and down one another's backs. The past was not even a memory for us at that moment. We had the present and were confident like never before about our future. After a while she looked up at me and smiled.

"How about a dip in the lake to clean up a bit?" I suggested.

Lori gave her head a shake. "No, I like having your cum on me," she said. "In fact, I want more... everywhere."

"You'll get it," I promised her with a grin and kissed her rosy cheek.

"Mmmm... maybe I won't wash it off till before we leave," Lori cooed.

She turned with her back to me and I wrapped my arms around her. She leaned back against me and I brushed her hair aside and kissed her neck, then ran my tongue up it. She let out a soft moan and tilted her head to the right, baring her neck to me. I nipped at it with my teeth as my hands moved up to feel her breasts and pull at her nipples.

I had no idea what the time was because I had left my watch up at the camp, but after a while my stomach told me that it was time to eat. "Are you getting hungry?" I asked.

After a few seconds Lori said "Yeah, now that you mention it."

"Let's go," I said.

I stood up and pulled my cutoffs back on. I watched my sister's heavy breasts sway as she bent over to pick up our towels and her bikini top. She glanced at me with a sultry look as I watched her.

"I don't think I'll be wearing this the rest of the time we're here." She held up her bikini top for a second and began following me towards the camp.

While I started the barbeque Lori brought out the chicken and two cans of beer from the camp. She pulled the tab and held the can up to me.

"Here's to us, with no expectations," she said.

"Amen," I replied.

Lori and I sat on the grass while the chicken was cooking. She was between my legs with her back against my chest. My arms were around her when I wasn't stroking her back or breasts. When I ran my hand up the inside of her right thigh a ways she smiled at me from the corner of her eye. Her skin was so soft and my fingers inched higher with each upward pass I made as I caressed her.

"Mmmm... you're making me so wet," she said as her hand glided up my right leg.

"How wet?" I goaded her.

Rather than answering, Lori took my hand in hers. She tugged at the top of her bikini bottom and pushed my hand inside. I moaned in her ear as my fingers slid down her soft, wet lips. She pushed with her hips and my middle finger slipped between her folds. I pressed harder, drawing my finger back up to her clit. Lori began to softly moan and rock her hips as I rubbed her slick button. When I slipped a finger in her tight pussy and began grinding the ball of my hand hard against her clit her moans became louder. She squeezed my finger as I wiggled it a bit then began moving it in and out as I rubbed her clit harder with the heel of my hand.

"Oh god... shit... Dave, keep doing that," she said as she pumped her hips harder.

My hand was coated with her musky juice now and my finger was moving faster and deeper into her. I could feel my palm slap hard against her swollen clit as I fucked her with my finger. Lori's mouth was tight and it seemed as though she was trying to speak, but all I heard were moans. When she came her cries echoed through the trees and she writhed about, twisting to my left. I didn't relent. My finger kept moving as she rolled over onto the grass beside me.

"Oh fuck... Dave... I came so hard," she said in a series of gasps.

I could feel myself getting hard again as I watched my sister on her hands and knees beside me. I moved so I was kneeling behind her and tugged her bikini bottoms down past her knees. She gasped and looked back at me with a smile. Her breasts swayed beneath her and her hair hung down around her face. But what I noticed most were her firm ass she shiny wet pussy.

"Fuck me, Dave," Lori said as she lowered her head, resting on her elbows in the grass.

I quickly tugged my cutoffs down to free my hand cock and moved closer to Lori. I held my cock in my hand and ran the head over her wet, pink lips. She pushed back, sliding her wet lips over the head of my shaft. I gave her clit a slap with my cock she flinched and gave a deep cry of pleasure.

"Don't tease me... fuck my tight pussy..." she moaned. "Shove it in me, Dave..."

When my cock slipped inside my sister she moaned deeply and pushed back wit her hips to receive me. She raised her firm ass higher and I gripped her hips tighter and began to pump, working my meat in and out of her tight pussy. She gripped me tight within her and matched my movements, as though she was eager to fuck me, just as much as I wanted to do it to her.

"Fuck, that feels so good,," Lori moaned. Her hair hung down towards the ground and her hips had begun moving in a slow, tight rhythm.

I stared down at her, watching her writhe under me and grabbed hold of her firm breasts. My fingertips sank into her fleshy mounds and I began tugging at her nipples as I watched my cock slide in and out of her. She was very tight, gripping me like a fist and I began fucking her harder and deeper. She moaned louder and clutched at the ground beneath her.

"God... Lori... you feel so good," I said.

"Fill me, Dave... shove your thick cock in me -- just like you wanted to years ago," she said as she glanced back at me.

My hand ran up Lori's spine and I grabbed hold of her hair. My fingers curled around it and I tugged at it, forcing her back towards me as my cock sank into her up to my balls. She let out another cry as her hips moved and responded to my thrusts. My cock was coated with her musky juice and even my heavy balls felt wet with it. I was getting close, but this wasn't how I wanted to finish making love to my sister for the first time. When I pulled my shaft from her she looked back in surprise.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

"Turn over," I told her.

Lori rolled over on her back and I held her legs under her knees and wrapped them around me as I lowered myself on her. She held on to my arms and pushed up to receive me. She let out another faint moan as my shaft pierced her and she gave it a squeeze.

"Fuck me hard, Dave," she said. "I need it -- I have for years."

I did just that -- forcing my cock in her tight pussy as hard and fast as I could, watching her beautiful breasts begin to shake and the look on pleasure on her face. I rested on her and kissed her cheek as I ran my fingers through her hair.

"I love you, Lori," I said.

"I love you too," she replied in a breathy voice.

Lori's nails dug into my arms and her heels pushed into my thighs as I kept pumping and thrusting, stabbing at her with my rigid cock. The wet sounds of our lovemaking rang out and I looked down, watching my cock move in and out of her. When I knew that I could not hold out any longer I pulled from inside her tight walls and moved up her body. I wrapped my hands around my cock and stared into her eyes as as watched.

"Cum on me, Dave," she said. "I want your hot cum running down me."

I came with a loud groan and watched my jism shoot from my twitching cock. It splashed across Lori's flushed cheek and began running down towards her neck. Another blast of cum sprayed from my slit a second later, coating her upper lip and mouth. Her tongue darted out to lick it up as a third and final bit of my jism landed just below her left eye. She wiped it away and licked it from her finger as the rest trickled down her pink cheek.

I rolled over, staring up at the blue sky and panting. I felt Lori drape her soft, hot body over me and kiss my cheek. Her face was shiny and wet with my cum. Streams of it ran down towards her mouth and jaw. I had never seen her look so beautiful. She smiled and kissed my mouth. I could taste myself on her lips and ran my tongue over them before pushing it between them.

"That was fantastic, Dave," she said. "I'm glad I had no expectations, but if I had, you would have exceeded them."

I smiled up at her. "You're amazing, Lori," I gasped. "We should have done that years ago."

My sister slipped her leg between mine, pushing her knee against my spent cock and kissed my cheek. My cum on her face smeared over my chin and she ran her tongue over it, not wanting to miss a bit of my seed.