No Fighting In School!

Story Info
'Daddy' punishes 'daughter' for fighting.
819 words
2.45
87.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written by my friend, and myself. I was having trouble putting a story together, so he helped me out. I believe this story is MUCH better than my first erotic story "My First Paddling" because of his help! I hope you enjoy it!

* * * * *

Daddy was sitting in his chair in the living room. As I walk through the doorway into the house, he looks up towards the entry and greets my arrival.

"Hey baby," he smiles. "How was school?"

Uh oh! The dreaded question! I know. If I look innocent enough maybe he will go easy on me! I looked at him shyly and said,

"Umm, well, there was this little thing that happened...."

"Yes, baby?" he asked. "Well, see, what happened was, well..."

I quickly tried explaining to him, the events that had happened just hours before. So much for trying to act innocent. Oh, was I in for it this time! I just ran into his arms and started crying.

"Daddy! I am sooooo sorry! Please forgive me. I really didn't mean to get into a fight with that girl. I swear."

He just held me for several minutes, trying to calm me down enough so that he could actually comprehend my words. He rubbed the back of my head in small circles, the way that he knows I like, and kissed my forehead.

After about five minutes he pulled me up into his lap so that I was sitting on his right knee and could see him better face to face. He started asking me about what happened and why I had gotten into the fight with my classmate.

I knew I had better be careful how I explained it, for I could still remember the last time I had gotten into trouble at school. I got soooo spanked. So I began by telling him what a big bully the other girl is, trying to make him think that none of it was my fault. But being so wise in his ways, he saw right through the truth I was trying to stretch.

When I was done telling him. He just looked at me in silence. I could see by the look that came over him what I was in for.

"Ok, baby. I know that what you are telling me is NOT what happened. We both know how you get all riled up when you are lying to me. Right now, I want you to pull down your pants and panties, and lay over my lap."

I started to argue with him about how it REALLY wasn't my fault and how I was really sorry that the whole ordeal had happened. He then grabbed my arm and told me how he wanted me to stop lying to him, and that if I didn't stop soon, things would be worse for me. I knew this, but I just was not in the mood to be spanked. Also, daddy always spanks me on my bared bottom, so that was another thing I was dreading from what was sure to be my fate.

He lead me into his office, where he pulled his chair out from his desk and set it in the center of the room. Daddy then sat in the chair and ordered me over his waiting knee.

Having no choice but to comply, I approached him. His fingers slipped into the waistband, and before I knew it, my pants & panties were inside out, down around my ankles. He paused for a moment of admiration, and drug me over his knee.

I closed my eyes and clenched my teeth. His heavy hand fell to the first of many sharp stings to my bare bottom. Relentlessly, one after another.

SMACK SMACK SMACK.

I tried to wiggle free, but his other leg was there to stop me. I continued trying to push away from him, but the more I tried to free myself, the more he tightened his hold. It was no use. I was much to far into this to even think of getting out now. His spanks grew harder and harder, and I was starting to whimper.

SMACK!!! SMACK!!! SMACK!!!

I was starting to lose my breath when he laid one final smack on my bottom. Daddy pulled me up into his lap again and held me. I rested my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. He told me that he was sorry he spanked me, but that it was for my own good. Typical "parental phrasing."

He explained to me how he never wanted me to fight with anyone ever again, and that if I did he would be much harder on me. He told me how this spanking was more of a warning for what would come if I disobeyed him. I promised daddy that I would never ever let him down again.