No Friend Of Mine

Story Info
His drunk mom is raped by his friend.
4.1k words
4.22
301.2k
164
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anal_King
Anal_King
501 Followers

I awoke to the noise of my mother and father returning from a party. I could hear my mom giggle as they struggled to climb the stairs. Based on the racket they were making out there, it was obvious they had partied hard. I took a glance at the clock on my nightstand. It read 2:17. I turned my head in the other direction and saw my friend Kevin, snoozing on top of his sleeping bag.

Kevin is a good friend of mine. We've known each other since Junior High. During summer breaks, we usually make it a point to sleep over each other's houses at least two or three times a month. Tonight was Kevin's third time sleeping over my house this month. I really didn't mind, though, since he was fun to hang out with and always brought along some goodies like a porn DVD or an X-Box game. I put my head down on the pillow and let steady hum of the air conditioner take me back into a deep slumber.

I awoke again but this time it was to relieve my full bladder. I threw the sheets aside and sat on my bed. I noticed Kevin was not in the room. He probably left to use the bathroom. Since I was up already, I decided I might as well wait out in the hall until he finished his business.

I shuffled out of my room and felt the warm blast of air surround my body. My father didn't like to use the central air conditioning unit if he didn't have to. Said it cost him a fortune to run. That's why we all had a separate air conditioner in our rooms.

I made my way along the carpet, rubbing my eyes, trying to focus in the dark. As I neared my parents' bedroom, my ears picked up what sounded like a moan. I stopped in my tracks listening. This time it was a grunt and a moan. Yes! My parents were fucking again. I was beginning to get an erection just thinking about my mom getting fucked by my dad.

I hugged the wall as I crept closer to their bedroom. Using the palm of my left hand, I eased the door open, looked inside, and witnessed a sight I would never have believed if you had told me to my face. On my parent's bed, I found Kevin on top of my mother. He had her legs over his shoulders and his ass was moving up and down as he fucked her sloppy, pink cunt.

He bent down to capture her right nipple and greedily sucked in her jiggling mound of tit flesh. She moaned at the milking of her jugg while my father slept soundly beside them. Her giant brown areola was wet from the constant nursing of her bloated nipple.

I stared in open-mouthed lust while Kevin switched over to her left nipple, never losing his rhythm as he sunk to the hilt in her pussy. The fact that it was my own mother getting fucked by my friend, only served to magnify my feelings of hurt and betrayal. Why would she invite Kevin to fuck her on her marriage bed? Deep down inside, if I had to be honest with myself, I guess what really bothered me was how jealous I was of their affair. Ever since I can remember, I've had lustful feelings for my mother.

I looked forward to the weekends when she would carelessly walk around the house in just her shirt and panties, displaying her awesome 36D tits and her large round ass. My mother, Sheila Graham, is what you would call an average looking woman. A regular plain Jane if you will. I know she was never going to win a beauty contest, but with her voluptuous body constantly making my dick hard, she was, to me, my personal beauty queen. Even at a mature 44 with extra pounds lining her belly, hips, and ass, she still manages to turn some heads around.

The thing that totally blew my fuckin'mind away was that they were fucking right beside my sleeping father. What the hell was that about! Talk about no respect.

Kevin's grunts snapped me to the present. His shiny, wet cock drove deep into my mother's womb where he began to deposit his baby making cum. He panted and moaned as he emptied his semen into her thirsty womb. When he finally caught his breath, he slid out of her wet gash and slipped into his boxers. My mother had her eyes closed with a smirk on her face. She looked well fucked. Looking down at her twat, I could see Kevin's cum leaking from her gaping pussy lips.

Before either one of them caught me, I made my way back to my room and slipped under the covers. Kevin came in about five minutes later. Pretending to be asleep, I saw him staring at me through the slits of my eyes. He was satisfied I was dead to the world and went to lie down on his sleeping bag.

After what seemed like an hour, but according to the clock was only about 15 minutes, Kevin began to snore. Taking that as my cue, I made my way out of the room to relieve my bladder. First, I stopped at my parent's bedroom. The light was still on and my mom was on her left side facing my father's back. Her big juicy ass stuck out from under the sheets with Kevin's cum spilling out over her bottom. I silently walked in and turned off the lamp. Closing the door behind me, I ran to the bathroom to relieve myself. Both ways!

The next morning, Kevin departed saying he had to run some errands for his mom. I didn't care. As far as I was concerned, Kevin's status as my good friend was over. He was going to be relegated to the status of an acquaintance.

During the day, I watched my mother like a hawk trying to see if anything was amiss. She didn't appear to be anything but her old cheerful self. Well, not exactly cheerful since she had a doozy of a hangover.

Later that night, I jerked-off many times to the images of my mother having her pussy hammered by Kevin. I knew it was wrong because a son should never think of his mother in that way, but I couldn't stop the arousal I felt growing in my body.

It was Thursday evening when Kevin rang my house to see if he could sleep over again. He said he had the new computer game I talked about so much. I had to admit, it was a tempting offer which I was grudgingly going to reject. But when he also mentioned that he had swiped his brother's anal DVD, I swallowed my jealousy and invited him over for the following Saturday. I wasn't thrilled about the idea, but I knew I was getting something out of the deal.

Before I knew it, Saturday was here. And like we planned, Kevin showed up with his sleeping bag and a bag full of goodies. We waited for my parents to leave for yet another dumb party where they would get sloshed. The DVD was awesome. It had four hours of non-stop ass fucking. I've never seen so many gaping holes in my life.

By around 12:30, me and Kevin were just finishing the DVD when we started to get sleepy. Like before, he slept in his sleeping bag on the floor. And also like before, I was awoken by my giggling mother while my father shushed her silent. They got to their bedroom and not ten minutes later, I could hear their moans as they happily fucked the night away.

I peeked over at Kevin and noticed he was still sleeping--or was he? Only time would tell. I forced myself to lay awake for another half hour. I heard Kevin rustling on the floor. I shut my eyes as Kevin called out to me. I made some gurgling sounds in my throat and shifted on my side. Satisfied that I was asleep, he got up and tippy-toed out of my room. I knew where he was going and this time I followed close behind him.

When I opened my door, I saw him duck into my parent's bedroom. I crept down to their room and saw Kevin just as he was removing his boxers. His stiff cock bobbed in the air as he made his way to my parent's bed. They were both snoring by this time. Mom must've fallen asleep after my dad fucked her. She was still on her elbows and knees with her face buried into the pillow and her ass high in the air.

It was the first time I ever saw her creamy ass cheeks so lewdly displayed like that. It made my cock jerk uncontrollably. Kevin stood by her side of the bed. He bent down and planted a kiss on each luscious cheek. He then began to massage her meaty globes, pulling and kneading like they were fine pastry dough. At that moment, it dawned on me that my mother never invited Kevin into her bed last week. Nor tonight for that matter. He was simply taking advantage of her drunken state.

He roughly spread her ass cheeks wide apart and held them open. His gaze fell on her bottom hole which began to buckle and dilate under the pressure of his grip. With his open mouth, Kevin released his drool on her winking rosebud. Overcome with lust and the unmistakable aroma of her of sweet ass, Kevin swooped down like a bird of prey to lap at her shitter. "God, your ass taste so sweet, Mrs. Graham," he whispered. "I betcha your ass is cherry. Well, don't worry, he slurped, I'm gonna bust this baby wide open with my big, fat cock."

After he sufficiently dined on her ass, he inserted two fingers into her sopping twat. He scooped out a glob of dad's cum mixed with my mom's pussy juice and proceeded to rub it around her tight sphincter. He then pressed his index finger against her puckered anus. Maintaining the pressure until it slid in to the knuckle.

I heard my mother's muffled slur as he pumped his finger in and out of her clutching asshole. At this point, my cock was ready to tear a hole through the front of my drawers.

When Kevin was satisfied with the job he had done, he got on the bed and mounted my mother. With one thrust, he was in to the hilt. He moaned as his dick moved to and fro into her moist sheath. My mother never even stirred while Kevin fucked her wet gash. She just went right on sleeping.

After a few more thrusts, he pulled his veiny cock from between her hairy lips, lowered his head, and spat on her shit hole one more time. Grabbing his dick with his right hand, he lined his cock and pressed against her rosy anus. Since his back was to me, I couldn't actually see the penetration. However, I could tell he found his target because my mother twist her hips at the last possible moment, forcing Kevin's cock to slide up her back.

"Shit!" he snapped in frustration.

"Shtop Johnathan. You're being very naughty," my mother slurred. Jonathan was my father's name. She began to giggle as Kevin tried to steady her with both hands. Her ass looked really good from where I stood in the hall, as she erotically moved it around, not realizing the effect she was having on both Kevin and me.

She stopped her teasing long enough for him to move his left hand on the small of her back. And with his right, he brought the crown of his raging prick to her sweet pucker and nudged at her opening. My mother jerked her bottom again which caused her left knee to slip off the bed. Her left foot landed with a thump on the floor. She giggled into her pillow.

I could see his patience was wearing thin. So, not to be denied any longer, he roughly clutched her meaty thigh and brought her knee onto the bed. He then manhandled my giggling mother into the position he first found her in and saddled up behind her. Closing the gap between their thighs, he locked her into place forcing her head against the wall.

I saw his right hand move in front of him. The muscles in his back began to strain. When her giggling turned into a loud gasp, I knew at that moment, Kevin had finally skewered my mom on his fuck stick. I know you're probably asking yourselves why didn't I go in there and clobber the prick? Well, being a virgin who rarely gets to witness fucking up close and personal may have something to do with it. But don't get me wrong. I have a simple plan that is going to rectify this problem once and for all. All I ask is your patience.

He brought his hands around her waist and pulled her toward him while he slid his pulsing shaft deeper and deeper. My mother whimpered as Kevin began pumping his cock against her fleshy cheeks. His heavy cum filled balls swung in time with his deep thrusts. He paused to reach down and grab a handful of her swinging tits. Then he resumed his fucking of her ass.

Sweat slithered down his back as his unrelenting attack on my mother's virgin hole continued. I could hear soft, slapping sounds filling the room. Every time Kevin's hips made contact with her doughy cheeks, a wave would form. Instead of cries now, moans escaped my mother's lips, drowning my father's snores.

Kevin leaned back to watch his cock pumping in and out of her tight ring. His feverish strokes were becoming erratic. I knew he was reaching the home stretch now. "Ah fuck, Mrs. Graham. Your tight ass is gonna make me cum. I'm gonna cum so deep into your shit chute," he panted. Then, with a final shove of his hips, he groaned his release as he squirted his searing load deep down into my mother's bowels. From the twitching of his balls, I knew he was unloading a large amount of his cum into her burning rectum.

All that scalding cream must've triggered something in my mother because she wailed as her body was gripped by an intense orgasm. I had never heard anything like it. Surprisingly, my dad didn't either. He kept right on snoring as he was made a cuckold for the second time in his life. Kevin collapsed on her back, holding her warm nude body against him. He put his cheek against hers and said, "Oh Mrs. Graham, Sheila. You're a fucking goddess."

With his lust now sated, Kevin pulled his dick out of her ass and got off the bed. My eyes widened at her gaping shit hole. Her once pink sphincter, now red with blood, had cum oozing out of it. Looking over at Kevin, I could see his prick was still hard as he took a Kleenex to wipe away a small speck of shit off the swollen head of his throbbing cock. When he was done, he dumped the tissue into the pail and picked up his shorts.

I moved back into the cover of the dark waiting for him to emerge from their room. I heard him click off the light and walk out into the hall. As he rounded the corner to get to my room, his nose made a crunch as it connected with my fist. I told you I had a simple plan. Before his screams woke the neighborhood up, I silenced his cries with the palm of my hand. Blood was pouring out all over his face down my arm. I yanked him by the collar of his shirt and dragged his sorry ass down the stairs out the house. I popped him one in the stomach which brought him crashing down to his knees.

Now with the air out of his lungs, I laid out how things were going to be. "Fuck face! Listen real good to what I've got to say. First, as of right now, we are no longer friends. Understand! You are nothing but a fuckin'turd in my book. Second, if I ever hear you mentioning to anyone that you fucked my mother, I'll rip your face apart and then have you brought up on charges of rape and sodomy. Do we understand each other, ass wipe?" I towered over him with my fists ready to pummel him into the ground. He saw it, too.

"Yeah . . . I . . . I got it, man." Satisfied he meant what he said, I let him run off into the night barefoot and without clothes. I went back into the house and spent the better part of an hour cleaning up his blood from the carpet and floor. Before heading to bed, I peaked in my parents' bedroom and found my mom still on her knees with her lovely big ass in the air. Only this time her shit hole was closed, leaking Kevin's thick cum.

The thought of plowing her pink orifice crossed my mind. But, I didn't think I could live with the guilt and shame, no matter how tempting her derriere seemed.

The following afternoon, I didn't hear any yelling from my parents, so I assumed my mother was none the wiser. Throughout the week, images of Kevin fucking my mom kept popping into my mind. My lust for my mother was at an all time high, getting stronger each day. I didn't know what I was going to do. Since I was still a virgin and without a girlfriend, my only means of release was by whacking off. And after a while, that wasn't even good enough to alleviate my appetite for her ass.

Finally, into the second week of my lust-fever, my parents announced they were going out to a dance and not to wait up for them. The mere thought she might come back drunk again, had my hands trembling.

Why? Well, let's look at the facts: 1) unrestricted access to her pussy and ass, 2) the risk of getting caught was next to nil, seeing how my dad slept like a log, and 3) repeat fucks as long as she remained drunk. Those reasons alone made it easier to push aside the guilt and shame I felt before. Of course, it makes things easier when the little head calls all the shots.

After a couple of hours of some really bad T.V. entertainment, I decided a little shuteye was in order for tonight's debasement. It wasn't easy but I managed to catch some z's before the jabber of my drunken parents woke me up.

I glanced at the clock. It was 2:55 in the morning. I knew I'd have to bide my time for another thirty minutes before they got down to action. The onset of a tight knot formed in the pit of my stomach as I thought about what I was going to do to my mother. My dick began to billow at the thought. I removed my pajamas to make room for my turgid fuck stick. It was throbbing painfully at this point. Precum coated the tip as images of her meaty ass raced through my mind.

The clock showed more than half an hour had passed. "It's now or never," I murmured. I knew I'd be going to hell for this but to me, it was worth it. I left my room with only a t-shirt and a naked cock slicing through the air. When I reached their door, I placed my ear against its cold surface and heard the familiar sounds of snoring.

Very slowly, I turned the handle and opened the door. They left the light on again. My mother was out cold sleeping on her side facing away from me. She had on one of dad's white t-shirts. Her smooth globes lay bare to my hungry eyes. I tried to control my breathing while her chest rose up, then down, as she slept oblivious to my lustful needs.

I went down on my knees and threw the blanket off. Her mouth-watering cheeks were no more than three inches from my face. They looked so sexy I had no choice but to reach out rub the palm of my hands over their warm curves. I heard the pounding of my blood. All the while reminding myself to breathe.

I stood up grasped my mother by the waist and pulled her wide ass over the edge of the bed. She didn't even stir. I moved her into the fetal position which forced her ass to stick out.

Grabbing one of the many pillows she had thrown on the floor. I placed it under my knees. Then, clutching her ass, I spread her creamy cheeks apart and moved my tongue into the crevasse of her ass. She had a sweaty but faint underarm scent that kicked my lust up a notch. My tongue sought out her ridged anus. Saliva dripped into her rubbery pucker as I bore my tip in. I pulled my head back to inspect my handiwork. Her sphincter and cleft shone from my spit.

The twitch in my cock told me it was time. I picked up the bottle of liquid KY that I brought with me and squeezed out a good tablespoon on her rosy shit hole. I began to slowly rub it around enjoying the feel of her ridges under my fingertip. With another squeeze of the bottle, I wormed my finger into her tight passage.

My mother blindly swat my face as I pulled out to the nail. I applied another drop of lube and penetrated her anus again but this time with two fingers. I sawed while my mother's legs scissored up and down as she tried to escape the feeling of being anally violated. Her soft cheeks twisted and squirmed as she attempted to dislodge my fingers from her sexy bottom.

With only a few ounces of the lube left, I lathered my turgid fuck stick. Then I pried her top cheek apart and placed my swollen knob against her spongy anus, testing the strength of its elasticity. Feeling no resistance, I split her sphincter. The muscles of her rectum clamped around my dick. I moaned in pleasure, she moaned in pain.

I gave one hard thrust and buried my pole to the hilt. She gasped awake. I was overwhelmed by her searing heat to care at that point. "Please . . . Bob. Honey, you're too big for my bottom. I can't--" She dropped her head on the pillow. By this time if my father didn't awake to sounds of his son fucking his wife of 25 years, he was never going to.

Anal_King
Anal_King
501 Followers
12