No Going Back Ch. 04

Story Info
In the nude hot tub.
2.2k words
4.45
30.2k
3

Part 4 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked up to the hot tub and I noticed that it was only about half full of people. Of the five others there already, only one of them was a woman. That didn't surprise me, but I expected it would make Judy too self-conscious to get undressed. Boy, was I wrong.

Judy stood at the side of the pool looking dizzily into the water. The surface was bubbling so intensely that nothing could be seen of the bodies under the water. With eyes that I knew weren't focusing all that well, Judy seemed to be trying to see into the tub anyway.

I watched her as she reached behind her back and untied her bathing suit top. She leaned over to pull the bottom of her suit off, and her breasts swayed tantalizingly. I noticed the men were looking at her quite appreciatively, and I wasn't sure whether to be jealous, or not.

Judy lifted one foot to pull off her suit, and as she tugged at it, the cloth caught on her toes. She was leaning too far forward and had no hope of maintaining her balance. Before I could reach for her, she toppled head first into the tub. One of the men who had been watching her was in perfect position to reach for her, and she fell directly into his arms. I didn't miss the fact that one hand cupped a breast and the other ended up between her thighs as she fell.

Judy's head disappeared under the surface, but she came up gasping and laughing. She found herself on the man's lap, and I saw her reach under her with one hand. She looked directly into his eyes and sputtered, "Careful with that thing, you might hurt somebody, you know."

She didn't seem to remember I was there, so I pulled off my own suit and stepped into the tub. Judy slid off the man's lap to the ledge next to him. She was at the end on the pool, between him and the wall, so I took a seat opposite her. "Are you OK?" I inquired.

"I'm all wet . . . and I'm naked," she said happily. "Where's the champagne you brought with us?"

"Oh God," I thought. "She wants more."

I turned to reach for the bottle and heard a loud "Pop" behind me. "Looking for this?" Katie said with a laugh. "You should never turn down a lady's request for champagne."

I took the bottle and poured a glass for Judy. She was already so engrossed in talking to the man beside her that I had to put the glass into her hand before she would take it. She drank half of it in one swallow, so I filled it back up to the top.

By then, Katie had slid in beside me. I was disappointed to realize I hadn't even seen her get undressed. Katie smiled at me, knowing instinctively what I was thinking. "It's OK," she giggled. "Here," and she took my left hand under the water and moved it to the inside of her firm, smooth thigh.

I looked at her with my eyes wide, glanced quickly over at Judy, and then back at Katie.

"I told you, it's OK, she's totally occupied with her new friend. Now pour me some of that champagne and let's talk before she gets curious."

In what would have sounded like innocent comparisons of homes, families, and jobs, we began finding out all we needed to know about each other. In spite of the innocent words, it felt just like we were making plans for the future, like we were planning the rest of our lives together.

"What are we doing?" I finally asked. "What's really going to happen after we leave here?" I whispered.

"You're married," Katie said seriously. "You tell me what's going to happen."

"Is there anyone else in your life?" I asked.

"No, there isn't."

"Are you going to be alone after Chastity goes off to college next month?"

"I have friends, but yes, I'll be alone."

"May I come visit you?"

"If that's all you want, to visit me and then go back to your wife, then I'd prefer you not make the trip."

I couldn't begin to believe what we were discussing. It sounded like she was actually asking me to leave Judy and come to her . . . to stay. I felt her hand reach the hand I still had between her legs. She pulled it higher, placed it on her soft tummy, and then gave it a little push down.

I looked over at Judy. She was still not the least interested in whatever I might be doing. I let my hand slide down to cover Katie's pussy. Her legs were open and my fingers slid easily between her pussy lips, spreading her until I could feel the firm inner lips of her vagina.

"You know what I have to offer," she said. "It's just a matter of how much you want it."

"If you'll wait, I'll be there," I said, surprising myself totally.

"I'll wait," Katie said with a smile, and I felt her hand reach for my cock which was already beginning to harden.

On the seat across from me, close enough I could have touched her with my foot, I was sure Judy was making the same move on the man next to her. His eyes widened, and suddenly he looked over at me. I stared at him for a moment, then to his amazement, I shrugged my shoulders. He hesitated, then staring back, he shrugged his shoulders, also, and turned his attention back to Judy.

By that time, there were only five of us left in the hot tub; myself and Katie, Judy and her new friend, and one other man. It was obvious that the last man was enjoying his view of what was happening. I saw him get out of the tub and walk over to the pool house nearby. I noticed that his semi-erect cock swayed heavily as he moved. He stepped around the side of the pool house, and the lights over the hot tub went dark.

The only light anywhere nearby was from the windows of the rooms in the hotel at least one hundred feet away. They barely made it possible for us to see each other, but no one from the hotel had any chance of seeing anything that might take place. Katie and I moved slowly to the opposite end of the long hot tub, and when the man returned, he slid back into the water near Judy. He also took a look in my direction, and receiving no warning, proceeded to ignore me and Katie.

"Are you really going to let this happen?" Katie whispered in my ear.

"I'm not sure," I admitted. "I think I need to find out what she'll actually do."

"She's really drunk," Katie reminded me. "Do you think this a fair test?"

I knew it wasn't, but for me, Judy was already on probation. If liquor was enough to make her forget about me this easily, then I wasn't sure I owed it to her to save her from herself. I put my arm around Katie's shoulders and slid the two of us lower in the water until only our heads showed. Together we prepared to watch the performance.

By then, Judy had turned to lie facing in our direction, perpendicular to the man with her. His arm supported her back as she reclined, her head resting against his shoulder. Katie and I could see her breasts moving just at the surface of the water. Her eyes were closed, but she had the biggest smile on her face.

I saw the man's free hand move to her breasts and begin to play with her nipples. Even in the warm water, her nipples responded to his attentions, becoming hard and extended. I felt the most uncomfortable grip inside my stomach as I watched my wife's breasts being fondled by another man, but I knew this was what had been happening often over the last year, and my hurt was replaced by a bit of justifiable anger.

The second man moved to the end of the tub and sat on the edge. That put his knees on either side of Judy's head, and the man holding Judy slid closer to the end. Judy's ears brushed against the man's inner thighs, and I saw her open her eyes. There, directly above her face, the man's long, thick cock hung down, nearly touching her nose.

I saw her eyes widen, but then the man holding her took his hand off her breasts and it disappeared under the water. Judy's mouth opened, and I knew where his hand had reached. For a moment I saw her knees rise to the surface and then open wide. I could imagine what his hand was doing to her under the water.

Slowly, Judy's hands rose to her breasts. They lingered for only a moment, squeezing her nipples, then lifted to grasp the cock hanging above her. She leaned her head back, and with no hesitation, her tongue extended to lick the cock from the head back to the balls. She took his balls into her mouth for a few seconds, and I could see her tongue working gently around them. Then she pushed them out of her mouth, pulled the cock down toward her mouth, and I watched her swallow another man's dick.

Katie's hand was between my legs, gently pulling on my own expanding cock. I couldn't believe I was getting excited watching what Judy was doing, but then, it was actually every man's most denied fantasy. Soon, Katie had me as hard as the man whose cock rested between Judy's lips. She leaned her mouth to my ear and whispered, "It's OK, my love. Let her go. This is what you wanted. You're free now."

I didn't realize I had been so transparent, or that Katie was so intuitive that she understood things I hadn't even told her. My feelings were so confused, but with Katie there, I knew I would work my way through this. Katie's hand on my cock felt so good, I reached down underneath her ass and lifted her up through the water to sit on my lap facing toward Judy. My cock extended between her legs, and she rubbed my cockhead between her fingers.

Her touch was too intense to let her continue, so meeting no resistance, I raised her hips slightly, then let my cock slide into her. She reached behind to find my hands and pulled them around her to cup each of her breasts. It was heavenly, holding her breasts from behind, my penis buried deep inside her. We didn't even move, just relaxed in the water, luxuriating in our pleasure.

At the other end of the hot tub, Judy had abandoned any reluctance. She had turned to face the man sitting on the edge and was sucking his cock, sliding her head up and down on him. The first man moved to stand behind her, grasped her hips and drove his cock into her pussy from behind. Judy's moans of pleasure were becoming a bit loud, so I saw both men move to end the scene as quickly as possible.

The man at the end slid into the tub, took Judy's head into his hands, and began thrusting his cock into her mouth. She was getting it from both ends now, crushed between the two strangers. In less than thirty seconds, both began to flex their strong legs and Judy's body shuddered as they each filled her with their spurting orgasms. I could see her own orgasm convulse her to the point the two men had to hold her head above the water.

To my relief, they stayed with her a few minutes, letting her float in the water, supported in their arms. I took the opportunity to hold Katie tightly to me, to slide my own cock in and out of her grasping vagina, and then filled her with my own offering of cum. She sighed deeply in her throat, then slid off me and turned to kiss me tenderly.

"Find me," she said, looking deeply into my eyes. Then she climbed out of the pool and walked steadily back toward her room. I watched her go, not even surprised that she didn't look back. I knew she had made the offer, and it was now totally up to me. There was no doubt in mind that I'd see her again.

Finally, I moved down the tub toward Judy. The two men floated her limp body into my arms, smiled guilty smiles, and climbed out of the tub. I sat there in the hot, gently bubbling water, holding my wife as she slid into sleep. It was sad, realizing what I had allowed to happen, admitting my own sins, but reconfirming to myself that the marriage was over. I wouldn't make it hard on her, I knew, and I really didn't think she was going to be surprised or particularly hurt. But still, it wouldn't be easy.

I looked over my shoulder at the window in the hotel where I knew Katie was preparing to lie alone in bed. I saw the light go out. "Not too many more nights," I said to myself. "It won't be long, I promise."