No Going Back Ch. 12

Story Info
Terri wants too much.
1.9k words
4.35
11.4k
1

Part 12 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri sent me several e-mails in the next few days trying to get me to see her again. I was glad we had never given her too much real information about who we were. I acknowledged each of her communications briefly and when I had the chance, I wrote a longer note reminding her what our arrangement had been. Gradually, her e-mails calmed down, and my concerns over her emotional welfare diminished. She seemed fine.

In fact, after a few weeks, I was convinced she truly did understand what had happened. She also said she had met a wonderful man who was as good to her as she ever could have imagined. She seemed happy and very grateful for what Roger and I had provided. When she asked if we were still interested in offering the same "service" to others who needed it, I told her we would consider it.

It didn't surprise me that Roger was indeed interested. I guess I should have known that he would see this as a "legal" chance to have sex with other women. It made me a little nervous that he was so eager for another such experience, but he was still quite willing to let me take the lead and make all the arrangements. He said he was happy simply to support me in the "gifts" I wanted to give, and he promised never to contact any of the other women without my knowing about it.

I wrote to Terri and said we were still willing, and she told me about her best friend who really needed the "reassurance" that we had made possible for her. Her friend Jane sounded nice, so I agreed to meet with the two of them to talk. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I drove the long distance back to see Terri and her friend Jane on a Saturday morning. Again, it didn't seem reasonable for Roger to come along until we were sure his "meeting" Jane was a good idea. Terri was glad to see me and seemed almost giddy to be playing the matchmaker in our potential arrangement. She introduced Jane, who was, I hated to admit, not a very attractive woman.

Jane didn't have much to say and didn't seem to have a real appreciation for what Roger and I were all about. I hated to admit it, but it just seemed like no one had wanted to have sex with her in a long time, and she thought this was a way to end up in bed with a really wonderful lover. I decided pretty quickly that this wasn't going to happen.

That was when the door burst open and two men came striding in.

"Hey, Terri," one called out, his voice a bit slurred (at 11:00 in the morning!). "It this the bitch whose husband fucked you?"

"God, Johnny! What the hell are you doing here? Have you been drinking? And who do you think you are to insult my guests like that?"

"So many damn questions. Well, I been thinkin' 'bout what you told me, about how you said you never had better sex than you had with this woman's husband . . . 'bout how your friend Jane needed to fuck that guy. Well, shit, I can fuck her as good as anybody else. Who are you to give her to him and not get me a piece, too?"

Terri's face was turning a bright red. I knew this had to be her new boyfriend, and I felt disgusted thinking this was the "wonderful new man" she had been bragging about. Well, this was enough for me. I stood up to leave.

"Where do you think you're goin'," Johnny growled. "If you're gonna' be the pimp to get Jane laid, I want to apply for the job, or if not me, my buddy Ralph here's got a monster cock. He can do her right fine, I expect."

"Uhhhh, no, thanks, I don't think I need to be involved in this. I'll just go and let you all work out this problem." Again, I tried to move toward the door.

"You're not goin' anywhere 'til I show you," Johnny said. "You watch. Me and Ralph can even do her together if she wants."

I glanced at Ralph and he looked not only strong and dangerous, but I had a feeling he was already high on something, based on the hazy look in his eyes. When I looked back at Johnny, he had made his way over to Terri and was standing wobbly in front of her. "You show her, Terri," he demanded. "Show her how much you like me and what I got."

Terri looked at me, her face a vivid mixture of shock, embarrassment and fear. "Johnny, please," she begged. "Don't do this here. You know I love you. I don't have to prove that, do I?"

"Fuck, yeah," Johnny snarled. "Brag about another man to me and not even offer me to your friend, hell yeah, ya' gotta prove something." He started to undo his belt and unzip his jeans.

I was getting really scared now, and I started to protest. Johnny turned to me and motioned to Ralph. "Sit her down in that chair and don't let her move. I want her to see this. She gives you any shit, and she can do this herself." I felt rough hands on my shoulders force me back down into the chair across from Terri.

Johnny has his pants undone and was shoving them down toward his knees. "Pull 'em down," he ordered Terri. "Do it." She looked at me with terrible sadness, then got on her knees in front of Johnny and pulled his underwear down so he could step out of his clothes. Johnny's cock was long, but hadn't even begun to get hard. I wondered how much he had already had to drink.

"Get it up!" he told Terri. "Put it in your mouth. Show your guests what a big man you got to take care of these days." It was clear Terri was completely intimidated by him and was far too scared to resist him. I looked over at Jane, expected her to be wide-eyed in shock, also, but her eyes appeared to be riveted on Johnny's cock. I swear it looked like she was ready to start drooling.

Terri took Johnny's cock in her hands, pointed it toward her face, and pulled him toward her. The head of his cock slid easily into her mouth, and I saw her cheeks expand as her mouth engulfed his large member. I saw her begin to work her tongue around and around him inside her mouth, and he sighed a long sigh of obvious satisfaction.

Johnny looked over at me with the most obnoxious sneer I had ever seen and said, "There, see what I mean. She loves what I got for her. She don't need your whore of a husband. She got me to take care of her and any friends she wants to impress." He put his hands on Terri's head and began to slide his cock deeper into her throat.

Jane's gaze at what Johnny was doing was intense, although I couldn't believe she didn't seem at all horrified. Johnny looked over at her and smiled at her obvious fascination. "Come here, baby," he whispered. "Come over here close and get a good look. See if this is what you want."

Jane actually slid out of her chair and crawled over to Terri. She ended up on her knees next to her friend, her face less than two feet from Terri's wet, sucking lips. She knelt there with her own mouth hanging slightly open, and I wondered if she would even have taken over for Terri if Johnny had asked.

"Wanna' see me fuck her?" Johnny laughed. His cock was now fully erect, and it was indeed quite impressive. "Get your clothes off," he ordered Terri. "Jane, you can help her, so she don't stop sucking." As Jane, almost mindlessly, moved to comply, I heard Ralph begin to undo his pants. This was insane. I had to get out of there.

"Uhhhhh, Ralph, if you're as good as Johnny, I really want to see this," I lied. "Come on over here, let's see what you can do." I stood and walked over toward the trio on the floor of Terri's living room. Jane had Terri nearly undressed now, and I waved Ralph over. "Jane, you want to see what Ralph's got?" I asked shakily.

At this point, Jane didn't seem to care what she did. As Ralph stood in front of her, the two of them cooperated in getting his pants off. In only a moment, Jane and Terri were kneeling beside each other, the two men standing in front of them. I stood only a few feet away, looking at a scene unimaginable in my experience.

Jane looked at Terri with Johnny's cock sliding in and out of her mouth, and I saw her decide, "What the hell." She reached for Ralph's rapidly lengthening cock and pulled it determinedly toward her face, between her lips, and deep into her mouth. The two friends were now both energetically sucking the two men, nearly oblivious to my presence.

Johnny and Ralph, however, were still interested in my attention. "Hey, lady, watch this," Johnny called. He stood Terri up, turned her around, bent her over the arm of the sofa, and drove his long cock all the way into her pussy from behind. Terri moaned in anguish, her face buried in the sofa cushion. Johnny reached around her sides to grab her breasts and proceeded to pound himself into her over and over.

The scene was apparently enough to get Ralph totally ready for Jane. He grabbed her by the shoulders, lifted her to her feet and began pulling off her clothes. Jane didn't protest, and Ralph quickly had her naked. He pulled her to the other end of the sofa, bent her over, and was in her before she knew what was happening.

I stood there transfixed. The sofa was so short, Terri and Jane were head to head. I saw their heads bump, they both opened their eyes, and they found themselves face to face as the two men fucked them from opposite ends of the sofa. By now, they were both lost in the near rapes that were happening to their bodies, and neither had any resistance left. I saw them each move their hands to grasp the other woman's breasts, and their lips meet with the least love in a kiss that I'd ever seen. I stared at four animals fucking, and my stomach almost turned over.

Johnny and Ralph were now focused completely on their building orgasms. I backed quietly to the door and without their even realizing it, I slipped unnoticed onto the outside porch. Inside, I heard Johnny's voice cry out, "Fuck it, Terri, I'm gonna cum!" and before I could hear any more, I was in the car, and away forever from that disgusting house and those disgusting people.

I drove two miles away, parked in the far reaches of a huge K-Mart parking lot, lay on the front seat, and cried. My "present" to Terri had been spit on and thrown in the gutter. I was crushed and humiliated, and I still had to tell Roger what a fool I'd been.