No Going Back Ch. 14

Story Info
Roger's mistake has consequences.
2.7k words
4.03
13.1k
00

Part 14 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the days that followed my awful, humiliating experience, I wished desperately that I could talk to Katie about what had happened. The emotional pain was horrible, but the embarrassment was too much to share with her. In spite of how bad the memory was, I still found parts of the memory to be highly stimulating. A number of times, I masturbated in the shower, remembering my own rape.

Katie noticed the difference. Our lovemaking was even more feverish than normal, but she took it as nothing more than a compliment. It did, however get her talking more about her own fantasies.

Katie has always been fascinated with my ex-girlfriends. She appreciates my own lovemaking so much, she often asks how my former lovers ever let me go. In spite of how poorly things had gone with Terri, I could tell Katie still thought about the night that had been so wonderful. Obviously, I thought about it a lot myself, and I wondered if it was going to be possible to convince her to consider such an opportunity again.

During the days after my experience at the bookstore, my perpetual excitement got her thinking even more about my past relationships. She eventually got me to talk rather explicitly about my last girlfriend Deborah. She was the most sexually "comfortable" woman I had met before Katie. Deborah and I had started seeing each other once I found out Judy was probably having an affair.

My stories about Deborah's large breasts and the things she and I did to each other got Katie really excited. A few days of those stories and she finally told me that she really wanted to meet Deborah. I thought she was kidding, but she persisted, so I finally invited Deborah over for dinner.

We all got along great, and we worked our way through several bottles of wine during dinner. Eventually, we ended up sitting around the living room on the floor. We told wild stories about our pasts, carefully avoiding anything too personal about Deborah and me. Another bottle of wine and we were feeling really, really mellow.

I found myself making furtive touches on Deborah . . . her shoulder, her hand . . . little things that Katie noticed, but didn't seem to find overbearing. Katie's smile encouraged me further. Then Deborah said something that made us all laugh and I leaned over and kissed her lightly on the lips. All three of us paused to consider that action.

The conversation about our past sexual experiences got much more explicit. Katie began subtly touching me. As I began to get excited, she became more open in her touches. Soon my cock was obviously erect in my pants. Katie smiled at Deborah, took her hand, and drew it to my pants. Together they felt me through my pants. I couldn't believe Katie was doing this.

Katie started to open my pants, undoing the belt, drawing the zipper, then . . . she lifted my briefs over my long, hard cock and pulled my pants slowly down. In their fascination, the two women didn't even pull my pants all the way off. Both their hands reached for me, sliding over the hard skin of my cock. None of us heard the door open.

He stood there for a minute watching, then suddenly slammed the door closed. In shock, I jumped up and tried to rush him. My pants tripped me and I fell, hitting my head on the table. I was dazed, and before I could get my head clear, he had my hands tied behind me, the rope tied to the locked doorknob.

As my vision cleared, I saw a knife pointed at my eyes and recognized a weapon I had seen before. My stomach turned over, and I thought I was going to be sick. The two women were cowering against the far wall. He made it clear that there would be no resistance, or someone will be hurt . . . severely. I started to speak and he let me know with a glance I was not to say a word. There was no way I could acknowledge I knew him, anyway. I couldn't let Katie know I was responsible for . . . whatever it was he intended.

He made the women come stand in front of me. He laughed as he told them to pull my pants the rest of the way off, then he cut off my shirt. He smiled at me standing there naked, my hands behind me, my now limp cock hanging between my legs.

He pulled a chair over and sat near me. With his knife against my neck, he asked for their names. "Alright, Katie," he said. "My name is Denny. Let's get started. Kneel down here, between my legs." She knelt in front of him. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head to his crotch. She and Deborah both gasped. Holding her head to him, he turned to Deborah. "Now sweetie, let's see those huge tits."

Deborah's tears amused him, but he wasn't smiling. The knife moved to Katie's neck, and Deborah began to unbutton her blouse. She took it off and reached behind her to unfasten her bra. It loosened and she held it to her breasts. He waved the knife at her, and she slowly lowered her hands. As her breasts slid out of the bra, they parted to each side. Each hung heavily, the large, dark nipples crinkling in the cool air.

"So you were getting hot remembering him?" he chuckled. "Still want him? OK, get on your knees in front of him. Do it!" She knelt and he pulled Katie's face up so she could see. "Stick his limp cock in your mouth. Let his wife see her man's dick slide into another woman's mouth."

Katie started to cry as Deborah took my cock into her mouth. The warm wetness affected me immediately and I began to get hard. Katie cried "No!" as she saw my erection.

"Don't worry, little girl," he said. "I've got one for you, too. Open my pants!" The knife tickled her neck, and she unzipped his pants and pulled them off. He was already mostly erect from the scene he was creating.

"Come over here," he called to Deborah. My cock popped out of her mouth as she stood up. "Undress her," he told Deborah. As he held Katie's face in his hands, directing it near his cock, Deborah undressed Katie from behind. He smiled as her beautiful breasts came into view. "Touch them, Deborah. Make the nipples nice and hard." Deborah followed his directions with little resistance, pulling Katie's skirt and panties over her heels. Katie was completely naked between his legs.

He placed his fingers on her jaws, probing forcefully until her mouth fell open. He watched my eyes as he pulled Katie's mouth onto him. He hesitated as her lips surrounded his red cockhead, then slowly forced her head down. She whimpered around his long, hard cock as it slid into her mouth.

He released her head and then used the knife tip to gently direct her face up and down on his cock. Deborah was behind her, squeezing her breasts as Katie sucked him. "This is alright!" he chuckled, watching me. "She's really quite good, you know. In fact, I think she's really getting into this."

I saw that Katie was now sliding him in and out of her mouth with no direction from him. Her hands moved to hold him and she was stroking him in time with her mouth. I saw his smile fade as he felt her actually begin sucking him with enthusiasm. He enjoyed her submission for a moment, then lifted her head from his cock. "Enough, dear. You convinced hubby you want my cock. Now it's time to teach him a few more things."

Denny stood up and removed all his clothes and directed Deborah to do the same. All three now stood in front of me, naked with my hands tied behind me. I was scared of the look on his face.

He went around behind me and untied the rope from the doorknob. Lifting the rope tied to my hands, he pulled my arms painfully high and forced me to my knees. With my arms pulled behind me, I was helpless. "You, Deborah, come stand behind him and hold this rope." With his hands free, he strolled around in front of me, his erect cock waving back and forth as he walked. Grabbing Katie by the hair, he forced her to her knees beside me. "What a sight," he laughed. "The two lovebirds, kneeling side by side. Any vows either of you want to take . . . or maybe break?" With a look at Deborah, I felt my arms pulled tighter. He moved nearer to Katie and his cock swung against her face. She flinched, but he pulled her hair tighter and drew her face toward his cock. Again with the tip of the knife, he parted her lips and slid his cock into her mouth. The tears streamed down her face as she swallowed him, knowing I was kneeling there close beside her. After several deep, slow thrusts, he pulled out and released her hair. "Nice job, dear. You've got me really hard now. Watch this."

He turned toward me and my eyes widened in horror. His cock was only a few inches from my face. Nothing had to be said. Everyone understood what he wanted. Deborah was breathing hard behind me. I felt her move against me, her breasts on either side of my head. I realized she was preparing to keep my head from backing away from him. I couldn't believe she actually wanted to see this happen.

Katie looked at him, pleading, but he took the knife and touched the sharp tip to one of her nipples. She closed her eyes, feeling the pain, and I knew what I had to do. I reached for his cock with my mouth.

I felt the heat before it touched my lips. As his hips moved forward, the engorged cockhead pushed against my mouth. I couldn't see, but Katie whimpered again, and I opened my mouth wide, feeling him slide steadily and deeply into my mouth. Deborah's hands slid across my cheeks as she reached to feel his cock entering me. I could see her hands, guiding him, cradling his balls.

I tasted him. It was hot and salty. I could even taste Katie's lipstick, and I remembered where his cock had been. Again he grabbed Katie's hair and pulled her face against mine. Her eyes were barely an inch from his cock as it slid in and out of my mouth. I was totally humiliated, all hope lost.

I felt him begin to jerk in my mouth and he withdrew. I looked and his cock was moving up and down. I realized how close he was to cumming.

"You guys are fantastic," he crowed. "I'm really gonna work you over, and you can't do anything about it." He walked around behind me and took the rope from Deborah's hands. "Lie down," he told her. "Spread those big legs and let us see that hairy pussy." She lay on the floor and opened her thighs. I realized her pussy hair was already wet, and I knew she was so turned on.

With a push of his foot on Katie's back, he sent her falling toward Deborah. She landed between Deborah's legs and tried to recoil. Dragging me along, he moved behind her. The cold blade touched her ass cheek and she jumped back toward Deborah. "That's right," he said. "I think you owe your guest a little pleasure, after getting her in so much trouble."

With his foot on her head, he guided her face down onto Deborah's glistening slit. She was so wet, I heard Katie's face smack against her. Katie tried to raise her face and I saw it already smeared with Deborah's juices. Another push and Katie's face was buried between Deborah's legs. Deborah moaned and I knew Katie had given up fighting. I saw her head moving back and forth, up and down, as she licked Deborah.

Holding the rope tightly, he tripped me and I fell next to the women. Deborah's chest was heaving with excitement and her breasts were rolling side to side as she shook. Katie's lovely breasts were hanging from her chest as she knelt and I remembered how many times I'd sucked them as she knelt over me.

"Stop daydreaming," he growled and he dragged me back behind Katie. He forced me on my back and kicked me into position with my head between Katie's legs. "Now that's a sight, isn't it? Watch that cunt getting wetter as she licks your girlfriend. She loves it, doesn't she?" I was sick to see that Katie was indeed wet. She was very, very excited.

"Lick her," he demanded, and I felt his foot against my balls for emphasis. I lifted my face to her pussy and tasted that familiar delicious juice. Katie lowered her hips and her pussy almost sucked my tongue up into her.

With my hands tied beneath me, I was still helpless. Then, I felt him lower himself, his knees on either side of my chest. I looked between Katie's legs and saw his cock, only inches from her ass.

As his hips moved, his cock touched her and she tried to pull away. "Don't either of you move!" he growled.

As my tongue slid in and out of her, he moved his cock between her legs. He pushed the swollen head into the space between her asshole and her pussy. It ran against my tongue, almost pushing hard enough to take its place, but he was in no hurry.

She was whimpering loudly now, but I couldn't tell if it was from humiliation or from lust. He put his hands on her hips and pushed her gently forward. My face was clear, his cock hanging just over my mouth. "Open up," he said, and I parted my lips. He moved his hips and his cockhead slipped into my mouth. He groaned and I ran my tongue around the huge head. He slid slowly in and out, moving a bit deeper with each thrust. I felt him begin to pulse and knew he was close.

He pulled out and said to Katie, "Look between your legs. Look at what your husband is doing." She looked, tears in her eyes, but with a heat that scared me. His cock slid back into my mouth, and he pushed it deeper. I closed my eyes, waiting for the explosion, but then he pulled out again.

"I'm ready for you now," he said to Katie, and I could tell from looking at her that she was ready, too. It hurt me so to see her desire. She moved her hips back into place over my face. "Use your tongue to put me inside her," he laughed. He pushed his cock back toward my face and I stuck my tongue up. His long cock slid along the tip of my tongue and I pointed it directly at Katie's pussy.

From only an inch away, I saw his engorged cockhead part her pussy lips. He paused for a moment, and she groaned. "Lick my balls," he demanded. As I took his balls gently into my mouth, I felt him enter her. She squealed and then cried out as his thick cock spread her unmercifully. He began pulling and pushing her hips, driving her onto him. I'd never heard her moan like that. She began to cum almost immediately. She was dripping onto my face and then I felt his balls begin to pulse.

She screamed as his cock exploded inside her. I felt three long spurts pass out of his balls, and then he pulled out of her. His cock continued to spurt, covering my face with his cum. I looked up and saw her watching his cock dripping onto me. Our eyes met, and then she turned her face back to Deborah's pussy.