No Going Back Ch. 15

Story Info
More consequences.
1.5k words
4.11
11.6k
1
0

Part 15 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I closed my eyes, I thought to myself, "At least now he's done. Maybe this horror is finally over." I opened my eyes and saw his cock standing straight out from his body, every bit as hard as before. I saw him laugh at the surprise on my face, and I realized he must have taken some kind of drug that worked as well as a double dose of Viagra. He might never lose his erection.

Katie's face was buried in Deborah's pussy. I could hear her slurping the juices, even over Deborah's moans. He grabbed Katie's hair and dragged her off Deborah, who wailed at the loss of the tongue that had been buried in her.

"Don't worry, dear," he said. "I've got something even better for you." He took the rope binding my hands and led me to kneel between Deborah's heavy thighs. Sitting her up, he pulled the rope, and my hands, over her head and slipped it behind her back. Then he pushed her back down to the floor and I was forced to follow. I ended up lying on top of her, my arms around her with my hands in the curve between her back and her ass.

Her huge, wonderfully firm breasts were squashed beneath my chest. I remembered the excitement I had always felt lying on top of her, and I felt my cock lengthening and hardening against her. "You'll love this," he said to Katie. "Your husband's finally going to get to fuck his girlfriend again. Want to watch?"

The wet heat between Deborah's thighs was driving me crazy. I was almost sliding inside her when I felt him reach between my legs, grab my balls and lift me until I was on my knees between her legs. "Not yet, Junior. Don't get so greedy. You wife knows a way to make you enjoy this even more."

Pointing with the knife, he directed Katie to her knees behind me. "Spread his ass cheeks," he demanded. "I bet he loves that." I felt her hands on me and my cock jumped. I felt her face forced against my ass, and then, her tongue touched me. I almost came right then. She licked my asshole, flicking her tongue up and down. I felt her begin to drool and the saliva was hot as it ran down onto my balls. I wanted to be inside Deborah so badly it almost hurt.

"That is so hot," I heard him say. "It sure makes me think of something else I can't wait to do." I heard him move behind Katie, and she flinched against me as she realized what he was preparing to do. "Noooooooooo," she cried. "Please, no."

I looked over my shoulder and could see his hands on her ass. I could tell he was fingering her pussy, dragging the juices up to her asshole. She was struggling against me, and I was scared he were going to hurt her to make her stop. We had never done that before, and I knew she was terrified. I saw him slide one finger insider her and she screamed.

"Shut up, damn you," he cursed, but I saw him stand and kick her to the side away from me. "You think you're so dainty. Ha! I'll show you a reason to be sorry you don't want it." He kneeled behind me, pulled my hair back, and put the knife to my throat. "Any more protests?" he asked. I saw her shake her head to indicate she would do whatever he said.

"Get on your knees behind me," he said, and Katie quickly got onto the floor. "You seemed to like his ass well enough, so you can do mine. Stick that tongue into me. Do it!" The knife scrapped against my neck, and I saw her face disappear from view behind him. The next thing I heard was a groan of satisfaction, and I knew she had begun.

Beneath me, Deborah had waited long enough. I felt her hands reach for my cock, stroking it, pulling it. Her eyes widened to realize how hard I was. Sensing no protest from him, I let her draw me down. I slid into her, feeling her tighten around me. It was heavenly. I moved in and out slowly, letting her adjust to my strokes. Her breathing was heavy and her breasts heaved under my chest.

"Beautiful," he sighed. "Everybody is so happy. But I just can't let that be the end, can I?" I barely heard a word . . . until I felt his hands spreading my asscheeks. Without further warning, I felt it . . . his burning cockhead pushing against me. My asshole was still wet from Katie's efforts, and then I felt his spit drop onto me.

Each time I pulled out of Deborah, I felt his cock push against me. I wanted to scream myself, but there was nothing I could do. "Get ready," he growled and I tried not to tense up. Then, as I pulled back almost out of Deborah, he grabbed my hips and pushed. His cockhead jammed against me, seemed to hesitate for an instant, and then I felt him enter me. Only the end of his cock had managed to pass the tight opening, and he and I both groaned, he with pleasure, me with pain. As I moved back into Deborah, he followed and on the downstroke, used his momentum to slide another inch farther into me. It was almost intolerable. He lay on top of both of us for a moment, and I felt my asshole begin to relax. His weight was enough to slide him into me, bit by bit, inch by inch. Finally, I felt his balls slide against me, and I knew he was in.

"Stop a minute and look at this," he told Katie. I didn't even turn my head, but I knew she was there, looking, seeing her husband with a cock up his ass. He pulled me up by my hips, careful not to let his cock slide out. "What a sight," he laughed. "Watch this." He pushed my hips away from him and slid out several inches. Then, he pulled me strongly toward him and his cock buried itself deep inside me. I groaned loudly and heard Katie gasp.

"Go ahead. You do the work," he ordered me. I moved away from him, feeling his cock slide out several inches. At the same time, I slid deeply into Deborah, who moaned at the resumption of my thrusts. Back and forth I moved . . . into her, off of him . . . out of her, onto him.

I began to realize, the effect was like nothing I had ever experienced before. My movements got stronger and faster. Deborah was thrashing under me, gasping for air. I didn't know how long I could keep going, and then I felt it begin. His cock inside me began to expand. I couldn't believe it could possibly get any bigger. For a moment I didn't understand, and then I felt the first hot explosion inside my ass. It was incredible, and it pushed me over the edge.

My own orgasm burst from a depth I had never imagined. Deborah screamed as she felt the burning streams entering her. I came again and again. For each jet I felt fly from his cock, a matching stream flowed into Deborah. It seemed to last forever, but then, it was over.

My cock began to soften inside Deborah, but his was still rock hard as he pulled out of me. I didn't even turn to look.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," he said. "I'll expect you to be right here when I get back. Maybe to be sure, I'll take your wife with me. There may be some things I can think of to do with her in there." Katie looked at me with the saddest eyes, stood up, and followed him into the bathroom.

A half hour later he returned, Katie walking behind him with her eyes down, her shoulders slumped. I didn't want to imagine what had happened in the bathroom. His eyes gleamed as he surveyed the scene. I'm sure he enjoyed the looks of fear Deborah and I must have given him.

Then, the doorbell rang and we all looked eagerly toward the door. "Don't get your hopes up," he laughed. "It's for me." He opened the door and several men entered. One carried a black bag. They all stared greedily at Katie and Deborah who shivered at the men's obvious lust.

The man with the black bag walked over, opened it and pulled out a syringe. Our attacker walked over to Katie, grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, placing the knife against her throat as he looked hard at me. "Don't resist, and don't move. This won't hurt you, but it's time to move this party to another location. Sweet dreams, all. We'll see you soon."

I felt the needle pierce my arm. As my vision and hearing began to blur, I heard the garage door open, a car back in, and the door close. The last thing I remember was the men standing around Katie. She was whimpering sadly as I lost consciousness.