No Going Back Ch. 17

Story Info
Abducted and assaulted (part 2).
1.2k words
3.81
13.8k
00

Part 17 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The men all looked at Deborah. Her body was limp, her breasts hanging heavily to either side of her chest. Her legs were spread apart, her pussy soaked in cum. No one seemed eager to be next in line.

"Fine," Denny announced. "I don't blame you. We'll let her recover for a while. I think I can provide something to keep us occupied." Denny walked over to me, standing naked with my hands tied over my head. Some of the men followed, while a few gathered around Katie, watching her hungrily. The rope tied over the light fixture was untied and I was led over to the center of the room. Denny stopped me in front of Katie who looked at me with a blank stare.

"Don't look so bored, dear," he chuckled. "I've got something I bet will get you interested." Her eyes flashed fear, but then he added, "Relax, it's not your turn yet." With a glance at a man nearby, I was led to the bench and made to kneel on it on my hands and knees. My hands were tied around one end of the bench. The bench was just wide enough for my knees to spread slightly apart, and my cock hung limply between my thighs.

"Come here, Katie," he ordered. Together Denny and she knelt next to me. "Looks just like a turkey ready for roasting, doesn't he?" he laughed. "You like seeing your husband this helpless? If so, you're really going to enjoy the show he's going to put on now."

The men gathered around. With a gesture, he beckoned two of the rougher looking men over to him. They stood next to us, and I could see they must have been laborers. Their muscles were large and strong, and I noticed neither of them had any hair on their chests. I also saw that one of them had shaved off all his body hair, even the hair around his genitals. His cock hung heavy and bare, every vein purple along the shaft.

"These are two of our very special members," he said to me. "They don't usually join us for parties with women, but I promised them a special treat. Guess what. You're it." I closed my eyes, knowing the next few minutes were not going to be pretty.

The man with the hairless genitals walked around to the head of the bench. His cock hung directly in front of my face. Denny pulled Katie up toward me and placed her face next to mine. "Watch carefully," he instructed her.

The man reached for his cock and lifted it toward my face. He placed it against my lips and pushed gently. I felt Denny hand grab my balls and begin to squeeze. I opened my mouth and felt him slide in. By the time his cockhead reached the back of my throat, it was already beginning to get hard. I felt Katie's cheek next to mine and knew she was watching in horror as a man's cock filled my mouth. It slid in and out. My mouth began to water and I tightened my cheeks around his cock. I felt the hand release my balls.

In a few minutes, his cock was rigid and long. I could only get half of it in my mouth and realized it must have been at least eight inches in length. As I sucked, I suddenly felt hands on my ass. I had forgotten the other man. I couldn't turn to see, but I felt liquid being dripped in my crack, and then a finger begin to probe me. It didn't go in far, just enough to lubricate me thoroughly.

I felt the hands let me go and sensed the other man walking around toward my head. The cock in my mouth withdrew and I opened my eyes. The second cock, hairy with huge balls hanging below was right in front of me. "That's enough at this end," I heard Denny say to Katie. "Let's see what else there is to watch."

Hands grasped my head on either side so I couldn't turn to look. I heard Denny voice talking to Katie from the other end of the bench as I felt hands again parting my asscheeks. "Look at that wonderful little asshole," he told her. "Want to see how big it can get?"

I felt hands spread me and then a hot cockhead pushed against my asshole. It felt huge. At the same time, another cock pushed against my lips. Denny must have noticed, and I felt his hand again grasp my balls. I opened my mouth and sucked him in.

"Will it fit?" Denny laughed and I heard Katie whimper. The next thing I knew, strong hands grabbed my hips and the man behind me shoved his cock into my asshole. I groaned around the cock in my mouth. With several increasingly deep thrusts, I felt the long, hard cock slide fully up into my guts. The man behind me repositioned his feet and began a slow series of in and out movements.

I would have been overwhelmed by what was happening behind me, except my mouth was being thoroughly abused by the cock of the man in front of me. It slid deep into my throat, choking me unless I cooperated by breathing only on the outstrokes. The two men set up a rhythm, both sliding into me at the same time so I was squeezed between their powerful thrusts. I thought I was going to faint, and then I felt an incredible sensation in my cock.

Denny had pushed Katie's head under my body and made her take my own cock into her mouth. She was sliding me in and out of her lips, sucking me as if to apologize for what was happening. To my surprise, my cock began to harden. Before I knew it, I had a powerful erection. I strained toward her mouth, dying for the chance to experience the release I was approaching.

The strokes into my mouth and ass became faster, harder and deeper. Both men were groaning with pleasure. Together they began to roar and I felt both cocks began to pulse inside me. I knew I was ready to cum, too, and I tensed for the explosion. Both cocks expanded to their greatest size and I felt the cum begin to spew into my mouth and my ass. I sucked greedily in self defense and prepared to shoot my own load.

To my utter despair, I felt Katie's mouth pulled from my cock. It was too late. Instead of filling her soft mouth with my cum, my cock began to jerk uncontrollably. It then began to shoot large streams of cum onto the bench beneath me.

The men surrounding us laughed at the scene, murmuring appreciatively as the two cocks withdrew from my mouth and my asshole. No cum escaped from either orifice, and I heard Denny exclaim, "There you go, men. No sloppy seconds with this dude. I bet even you straight guys might like to sample what he has to offer. Anyone want to try, or are you ready for the true highlight of the evening?"

I saw Denny draw Katie to her feet beside me, and heard all the men sigh in anticipation. Katie's eyes rolled back and she collapsed at his feet.