No Going Back Ch. 24

Story Info
Introducing Katie to glory holes.
2.3k words
4.4
20.8k
4

Part 24 of the 40 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/14/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life had become one great party. I got the new job as promised and settled into a pattern of at least one night a week with the Cult. It was fantastic. Since I had proven myself to them so well, they had not "used" me in any adventures for a while. I knew, though, that it was time to get back on stage, and from the comments I had heard, everyone wanted Katie to make another appearance.

I had lost most any hesitation to do anything, but it still bothered me to think of involving Katie. The first experience had been so intense, I wondered if she could actually deal with another, no matter how little she remembered of the first. I had to admit, she was so horny these days that it seemed she would go for almost anything, but that had only been with me, alone.

I began encouraging her fantasies and hit paydirt when I told her about the "glory holes" in the adult bookstores. I certainly didn't tell her about my own experience, but she was fascinated by the idea and really wanted to see what I was talking about. I warned her that taking a woman into one of those places was a little unusual, but she said she'd disguise herself a bit and wasn't intimidated.

The only reason I could go through with it was that I now knew the place I had first been initiated was actually run by the Cult. I knew that it wasn't really dangerous, at least not in terms of physical harm. We waited until late one night and then drove to the other side of town. Katie had on a dark wig as a disguise. She was so excited, she wore a short skirt and a low cut blouse that buttoned down the front. She wasn't wearing any underwear.

I asked her if that wasn't a little brazen for a place with so many horny men, but she shrugged off my worries. "You'll protect me," she smiled. If only she knew, I thought.

I had, of course, set up the scenario that was about to happen. In the bookstore, I let her wander the aisles for a short while. She seemed to be enjoying the leering stares from the men nearby. Finally we wandered to the small movie stalls in the back. This time I knew exactly where I was going and led her beyond the doors in front to cubicles not meant for the general public.

We entered a cubicle and closed the door behind us. I could hear videos playing in the other stalls. Katie was highly excited, and she immediately began looking for holes on the walls of our booth. There were, of course, holes on both sides. She kneeled down to look through the hole on one wall. I heard her gasp.

As I had arranged, I knew she could see clearly into the next booth. Through the magic of technology, I could look at the screen where our video was playing and in a corner, I could see what was happening in the next room. I saw a man concentrating on the hole on the other side. I looked carefully and as expected, saw a stiff hard cock extending through the hole. That was what had made Katie gasp.

The man in the next booth knelt down, and without obscuring Katie's view began to stroke the cock. It got longer as redder as he stroked it. Katie was already breathing harder, and I could see her hand moving between her legs. God, this was one hot woman. I dragged my eyes away from Katie back to the screen and saw the man next door take the cock into his mouth. Certainly, that was interesting, but I had work to do.

I moved down next to Katie and reached from behind to undo the buttons on her blouse. I quickly had her breasts bare, and as the warm mounds filled my hands, I felt my own cock begin to stiffen. With one hand I lifted her short skirt up around her waist. I knelt there beside her, amazed at my beautiful wife, her bare breasts jiggling as she fingered herself while gazing through the hole at one man sucking another man's cock.

I could tell she was getting close to cumming, just from watching. I touched her shoulder and she turned for a moment away from the hole. I pointed, and she saw what I was indicating. There, on the other wall, fingers were extended through the hole. Katie realized that another man had been watching her and what she was doing while she was looking through the hole. I saw color rush to her face, but then, to my amazement, she reached over and touched the fingers reaching through the hole.

The fingers withdrew and almost immediately, a semi-erect cock slipped through the hole. She hesitated, then let her hand wrap around the cock. I saw it stiffen quickly. She stroked it gently, enjoying its heat and the smoothness of the skin. It was clear she desperately wished she could do more than stroke it, but I knew she still felt a great hesitation. I was ready for that.

I reached in my pocket, pulled out, and unwrapped a condom. It was one of the flavored ones that often made oral foreplay a great prelude to our sexual romps. She looked shocked at my action, but was too excited now to think clearly. She took the condom and quickly slid it onto the cock poking through the wall. She leaned forward, looked hungrily at the cock, and with determination drove her mouth onto the long shaft. Three slides in and out and her mouth had swallowed it all the way until her lips touched the wall.

It was with a combination of shock and pleasure that I watched her suck the cock of a man she had never seen. Her concentration was single minded. She had her thumb and first finger wrapped around the base of the cock, making her mouth feel as tight as a virgin pussy. It only took about ninety seconds and I saw the cock thrust hard against the hole, extending as deeply into her mouth as possible. I heard her moan of pleasure as the condom in her mouth filled with hot cum.

By now I had my fingers buried deep in her pussy and my own cock was sticking out of my open pants. She was breathing so hard, I knew she was desperate for her own chance to cum. "I'm going next door," I told her in a low, earthy voice. "Back your ass against the hole behind you. I got a present for you."

I knew the idea was impossible for her to resist. I quickly stepped next door and slipped my hard, bare cock into the hole. I knew she would recognize my cock, and sure enough, I felt her take me quickly into her wet mouth. The pleasure was intense. I let her suck me for a few seconds, then whispered through the thin wall, "Turn around. I want to be inside you."

I felt her release my cock, and then in a moment, I felt the familiar hot, wet, tightness of her vagina envelop the head of my cock. I knew she was positioning her hips, and then I felt her rock back against the wall. My cock slid into her and I almost came right then. This was too much to believe. I was in heaven.

I wanted to let this happen the way she expected, but there was too much at stake to fail now. Once again, I whispered, "Look down at the wall on either side of your knees. There are two more holes there that your hands will fit through perfectly. Slide your hands through. I want to hold them. Please."

I wondered if she would, but almost immediately, I saw her long fingers slide through the wall toward me. I knew she was doubled over on the other side of the wall, her pussy fitted tight against the hole, her hands stretched down to reach for mine. I took her hands, breathed a small prayer for forgiveness, and touched a switch. Grips in the wall closed on her wrists.

Without even seeing her, I knew she was pinned in the most vulnerable of positions. I heard her cry of surprise on the other side and saw her try to withdraw her hands. Without a word, I began to slide my cock in and out of her forcefully. I felt her react to the thrusts with pleasure. I could almost read her mind as she paused to think about what was happening, decided that it was me and it was safe, and then began to push back against me. The first step was complete.

I continued fucking my wife, knowing that I was not the only one witnessing what was happening. It made the entire experience even more overwhelming. I felt both of us getting close to orgasm and knew I had to move on. I slid out of her just in time and heard her groan of frustration through the wall. I slid out of the room and back into hers.

She looked up at me, bent over so far her head was nearly down at her knees. I could tell she wanted to know why I had stopped, and why she hadn't been released. I moved in front of her, my cock extended hard and still very wet from her own juices. She looked stunned at what was happening, but then as I expected, again took the next step and let me slide my cock between her lips. She sucked me enthusiastically, her hands restrained in the holes on the wall. I knew the restraint was exciting her beyond her imagination. But I still wondered about what was about to happen.

It only took a moment to begin. I saw her body stiffen, then a cry began around my cock. I saw her try to rock forward toward me, but with mixed emotions I thrust my cock into her mouth, pushing her back against the wall. I couldn't see, but I knew what was about to happen. I held her so her ass was flattened against the wall, her pussy open against the hole. With only a second to think, I pulled my cock from her mouth, dropped to my knees, and kissed her deeply. My mouth was covering hers tightly as the cock from the next room thrust deeply into her cunt.

She screamed into my mouth, but the sound was mostly muffled by my own. I continued kissing her as lovingly as I knew how. She struggled, but her hands were tightly pinned in the wall. I kissed her until her struggling began to change in nature. I knew the thrusting cock was driving her passion back to its highest levels. She closed her eyes, trying to maintain some sort of control, but I could tell when she gave up.

Her tongue reached to meet mine, and I could feel her begin to push herself back against the wall. I helped her lean solidly against the hole, and could clearly sense each thrust as it pounded into her. The sensation and the circumstances must have been overwhelming for her. I felt her first orgasm begin and could tell it was happening at the same time as the one of the man inside her.

Her orgasm would last, I knew, longer than a man's. Sure enough, while she was still deep in the middle of her spasms, I saw the look of shock on her face as the first man withdrew and a new, hard, hot cock slid into her. The second man must have been even bigger than the first, because I saw her body tense further, even in the middle of her orgasm. She continued to gasp in the throes of ecstasy as the second man began his own path toward release.

He lasted only a little over a minute and was quickly replaced by another. I continued kissing Katie and murmuring my love for her. I didn't know what she would have to say later, but she soon lost all reserve and almost seemed to relish each new cock as it entered her. After five or six, I again stood in front of her, and without resistance, she took me into her mouth. I held her face gently as I slid in and out of her throat.

By the time I felt my own orgasm approaching, I knew at least ten men had cum inside her. She had orgasmed several times, and as I drew close to my release, I saw her hands come free from the wall. With apparent gratitude, I saw her kneel in front of me, place her hands on my ass, and suck me greedily to one of the greatest orgasms I could remember.

My cock finally fell from her mouth, and she knelt, totally exhausted at my feet. Without speaking, I helped her to her feet, smoothed her clothes and buttoned her blouse. I helped her out of the booth, noticing that all the cubicles around us were now empty. She had never laid eyes on a single man other than myself.

In the car on the way home, we didn't speak. She took a long, hot bath and went to sleep without saying a word. The next day, she acted as if nothing had happened, and other than looking at me now with a slight hint of fear, she is as enthusiastic about our sex life as ever before. It makes me tingle to imagine what I'll try with her next.