No Going Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had an extraordinary and overwhelming desire to place my mouth on the snow white plain above her small breasts and the super-sternal notch that separated her lovely clavicles. I remembered that Ralph Fiennes as Laszlo Almasy called it the 'Almasy Bosephus' in The English Patient. I could rest my head there forever. Obviously, I hesitated a moment too long. She giggled and said "Cat got your tongue, old man?" with a smile.

I lurched from my stunned amazement, "Something has my tongue." It was dumb, but she laughed gamely anyway.

I apologized for my casual dress, explaining "My duffel bag selection is limited. But you look amazing."

She sloughed it off saying "Oh, this thing," sliding her hands down from her leather waist, "these are my gym clothes."

Changing the subject Siobhan looked over to the maître d and asked "Shall we?"

I offered her my arm and she took it, but her hand slid quickly down into mine. A surge of adrenalin shot through my system. I smelled a different perfume which I recognized but couldn't place.

I asked her what she is wearing and she joked back, "A leather dress."

"No, I meant the perfume." I responded.

"Oh that's Christian Dior's 'Poison.' I guess you don't know everything do you mister?"

Abashed, "Touché" was all I could say.

We walked to the table hand in hand.

We dined well. Dinner was pricey but not crazy expensive. It was the best meal I had eaten since leaving the States, and certainly the best company I had had. Siobhan was a delight, and a far cry from the burping, farting Joes I was accustomed to dining with in the most austere circumstances. She told me more about life in Ireland as we enjoyed surprising Continental dishes and fine wine. True to her promise she bought the dinner. I was taken aback when I saw her slip an AMEX Black Card over the bill. She was no starving artist to be sure.

We moved on to the Jimmy's bar. Another really upscale place, far above the normal base dive bars I was accustomed to. Many of the sorely under-dressed soldiers on the plane ended up there, despite the prohibition on drinking. When I saw the plane commander tipping back an Erdinger Hefe Weizen at the end of the bar I realized that his rules obviously didn't extend to flights grounded by snow in Hessen, Germany. I smiled back with my Riesling wine glass in hand as I pulled Siobhan onto a tiny dance floor.

It didn't take much wine to make me a little tipsy, after nearly a year without alcohol. We danced awkwardly; she was so tiny and the alcohol wasn't helping with my limited dance skills. She got closer to me, clutching me tightly as the dance floor got crowded and the night progressed. I got self-conscious as my hard-on had to be noticeably pressing against her young body. The smell and feel of her skin and hair was just too much to a sensory-deprived individual like me. Her curvy ass in my hands gyrated with the music, and too often she caught me staring down at her tiny tits. Her nipples, clearly unbound by a bra, threatened to poke through the leather.

The thumping bass took its toll, and some crashing cymbals actually sent a shiver up my spine. She recognized the anxiety, and though it was clear she was having fun dancing she pulled me down to whisper in my ear. "Let's get out of here."

Siobhan dragged me to the elevator at a half-run, the doors opening just as we arrived to disgorge some other passengers. As the door closed behind us she threw me against the glass wall, climbed halfway up me and the wall and latched her black mouth on mine. I grabbed her behind turned her around and rested her on the hand rail as we French kissed deeply. Her black lipstick smeared on my mouth.

The people in the internal courtyard below could see as we clutched one another and the elevator climbed the floors. She latched both hands in my hair as my mouth finally met the top of her breastbone — the one I had been lusting over all evening. The lipstick from her mouth to mine, traced grey across her moon-like skin. One of my hands slid up her skirt beyond the stockings to find her bare thighs and the curve of her butt.

"Thank God, for real stockings and garters," I laughed.

She sneered, "Now, now, God has nothing to do with this."

The door opened on her floor and she dragged me by the hand to her room door.

She fumbled with the keycard as my hands roamed her body from behind.

The door finally opened we stumbled into the half-lit room and fell on the bed. She immediately righted herself and climbed on top of me. Her skirt rode up as she straddled me. I could now clearly see the red tops of the stockings, a lace black and red garter belt and matching red sheer string bikini panties.

My hands were gripping her ass as she leaned down to tongue fuck my mouth. I toyed with the strings at her hips. I could tell her panties were on the outside of the garter belt. She was no amateur. Clearly, she had planned this ending to the evening, from the beginning. I was certainly pleased but also apprehensive. But what my mind couldn't comprehend, my cock had long since decided.

"Jack," she breathily said "You've been a wonderful gentleman throughout this trip and I want to, truly...thank you... for your service." It was as if she read my mind from the airplane.

I gave a muffled, drawled "No...Thannnnnnk you" as she resumed her attack on my mouth and my wandering hands shifted her dress for better access. The top of the strapless dress slid down — confirming she was bra-less — to expose her lovely, little breasts, and the bottom was pulled further up to further expose the rest of her tight, hard figure, and those wide waiting hips.

I broke off the kiss to absorb one perky pale tit into my mouth as my hand slid between her thighs. The sheer fabric of her panties was wet with juice and my hand found that she was all but bare; a tiny trim landing strip adorned the top above her clit. She moaned as one finger slid past the side of her panties and into her sopping hole, and the thumb found her hard, bulbous clit.

I finger fucked her slowly as she bucked on my hand and my tongue tortured her nipples into hardness. Her tits were capped by quarter-sized pink nipples, perfectly round and extremely sensitive. She pulled my head to her body again as I sucked her boobs alternately. Her lower body vibrated against my hand as she bounced on top of me. One finger in her juicy cunt was joined by a second and then a third while the thumb massaged her into one shaking orgasm after another. I savaged both her clit and her g-spot. Siobhan rewarded my efforts by screaming and moaning like a banshee on the moors of her native Ireland.

She was enjoying the attention, but my dick was still constrained to pants and underwear. Precum had soaked its way through both and was threatening to soak my crotch. I was suffering mightily. Even after the jerk-off session in the shower, I was seriously over excited by the evening with this sexy creature. Another quaking orgasm for Siobhan later and I rolled her over onto the bed. She was a sight. Her mascara ran down her cheeks, her tits were wet with spit and covered in my red love-bites. Her pink nipples were sore, thick, long, and eraser sized. From the waist down her garters, panties and stockings were a shamble. Her heels were still on.

Siobhan pulled her knees to her chest as she recovered from her latest orgasm. The panties were soaked and pulled far to one side, exposing her yawning, wet cunt and tight asshole. Delighted, I now recognized that her small 3 inch landing strip was dyed purple to match her hair. Her perfect labia spread to each side like the best Georgia O'Keefe painting. I planned to spend some time getting acquainted with that delicious cunnie but first I had to free my cock. I started to strip off my shirt, shoes and socks. She rose a bit to help me slide my pants and underwear to the floor. My blood-filled cock sprang from the waist of the underwear and slapped her in the chin. She giggled like a schoolgirl.

Siobhan smiled at me and my newly freed cock jutting out obscenely and said "Is that weapon standard Army issue?"

'Lil Jack' is strictly average, but I was unashamed. I smirked and said "Built by the lowest bidder, but it gets the job done."

She slid to her knees on the floor, her face level with my menacing mushroom helmeted dick. Siobhan eyed my pulsing cock for only a moment before engulfing it with her black lipped mouth. Her pale skin and dark makeup made even my sun-starved privates look brown and alive in comparison. I wasn't complaining though. She was a gothic princess.

It was my turn to shudder and shake as she sucked my long, hard shaft deep into her throat. My hands slid into the knots of her purple French braid, interlaced with her hair as I involuntarily fucked her face. Her cheeks hollowed as they vacuumed on cock and her open-lidded eyes rolled back into her head like a Great White Shark. One of her hands grasped my ass cheeks for purchase. The other hand slid down between her thighs as she shoved it inside her mangled panties and into her sopping pussy. Once again she bounced, legs spread, finger banging her cunt while sucking my cock. Had I not bothered to jerk off in the shower this would have been at best a two minute adventure. I would have simply surrendered to her tongue lashing and deposited my cum in her mouth. Fortunately, I was a little better off. I relished the attention she was giving to my member. It felt warm and wet as her tongue swirled around the head, and then resumed fucking my cock with her throat.

We did this for quite awhile until I insisted on a rest. My knees were buckling and I was ready to cum at a moment's notice. She was kind. She pulled off the leather dress, left only in the red and black garter, panties and stockings and climbed back on the bed.

"Here, lie down," she said, patting the sheets.

I did as she said. She leaned over my cock which as still standing at full attention. She ran her thumb over the peehole where the precum was still flowing amply. Lubricating her hand with the precum she jacked my cock slowly with her tiny hands and her purple nails. My cock jerked and shook as she slid her hands up and down the shaft, stopping occasionally to further massage the sensitive head and pick up more precum. Siobhan stopped for a moment. Her hands were a sticky mess, but she lasciviously licked them clean of both her cum and my precum, like a cat tongue-bathing its fur. Then she resumed licking the head, like a lollipop.

I was languorously, reaching between her knees and thighs to absent-mindedly play with her pussy again. I was enjoying pulling on the tuft of hair at the top of her cunt. She squealed and shook her butt at the attention. She was deep-throating my cock again when I grabbed her legs and dragged her ass over my mouth into sixty-nine. She got the hint quickly and then lowered her lovely cunt to my waiting mouth and tongue.

Her pussy was a sweet as apple pie and I ate her cunt like a death row prisoner eating his last meal. The two of us dined on one another. My flat tongue searched from her tight rosebud ass to her clit, finding what felt best for her and what tasted best for me. Lapping away, my tongue explored her cunt, teasing her inner lips then sliding deep inside. At her molten liquid center I tongue fucked her hard. My nose was buried in her ass cheeks.

She stopped her furious cock-sucking long enough to scream "Oh please, keep sucking my dirty cunt! Fuck me with your tongue!"

She twitched in excitement desperately. Siobhan was gasping one moment, cursing like a sailor the next, and then whimpering as I thrashed her pussy and her magic button with my tongue and fingers. She smelled of sweat, perfume, and cunt; I obliged and licked her to several more orgasms. She moaned her muffled cries 'Lick me, fuck, uhn- hnnn' into my belly, with my cock firmly in her throat. One of her hands joined my tongue, spreading her cunnie wider for my access. I was drowning in her liquid as she shook and thrashed on my face.

Finally, her ministrations drove me to distraction. I tapped her ass hard to let her know I couldn't hold back much longer. She didn't stop.

I yelled "I'm gonna cum in that pretty little mouth."

She ignored my protests, and pulled me deeper into her warm lips. She jacked and sucked, and jacked and sucked some more. There was no more waiting, not a moment more.

My cock erupted like a modern day Vesuvius. Cum jetted onto her lips, on to her tongue and all over her hand and my belly. She kept jacking me, although I was so sensitive it was painful. My body and the bed shook as every bit of ejaculate spurted from my balls. She rubbed my sack, feeling the bare skin and massaging more cum from my heavy balls. She lapped up my cum, moaning loudly. I resumed licking her cunt in appreciation.

She flopped down beside me. We were both winded for the moment and in need of brief rest. I took my thumb and slid it across one of her cheeks to retrieve a dollop of my cum. She greedily slurped it off my finger. I kissed her mouth. I could smell and taste my cum on her lips, and she could smell and taste hers on mine. My chin shined with her pussy juices.

In all this frenzied enjoyment I still hadn't fucked her. After a rest, I grasped at her panties to remove them. She stopped me for the moment.

"Wait...You know Jack, might I remind you, you are a married man?"

I was floored, and immediately wracked with guilt.

Siobhan said "One might view oral sex as a harmless indiscretion, but there's no going back once you've fucked another woman. I don't want you to do something you might regret."

My demeanor wilted with what was my reviving cock. I lay there for awhile in shock.

After some time exhaustion overtook us both. We each rolled over and slept, me naked and her wearing nothing more than the panties, stockings and garter belt.

In the early moments before dawn, she woke me with another blow job. I was perplexed. I loved this sexually precocious young lady. Well, I loved the sex anyway. Lust, that's what it was. Hell, even without the sex she was an incredible match for me. We shared lots of interests even though we were separated by about 20 years. But her comments had screwed with my head something fierce and now she was sucking my cock again with enthusiasm.

While my mind was confused my cock new exactly what it wanted. She sucked me to full hardness. She stood for a moment and pulled the hips of the panties up, the gusset of the bikini slid into and then pulled tight inside her labia. I could see her lips on either side of the fabric. It was so damn sexy. She moved her body in the half darkness. Enticing, with her snake-like moves. I watched with appreciation, but I wondered what was next. She had cock-blocked me once, hard. Then she slid the panties back down until they spanned from leg to leg, like a silk bridge, just above her knees. The sheer fabric was soaked, her cunt glistening with excitement again. Siobhan slid her fingers over the small tuft of hair, spreading her red, raw lips with her fingers.

She reached down and slowly removed her panties from one leg then the other. Siobhan slid back onto the bed next to me and began to use the sheer satin to masturbate me again. Her little hands made me look big in comparison. I watched impatiently, as my dick dripped precum at a steady stream. Finally, she climbed over my body. She cast the sodden panties onto my face - her heady scent was overwhelming. I tasted them for a moment then set them aside to better appreciate the youthful woman before me. The garter belt and stockings framed her pussy like a classic painting. Her eyes were aflame, her hair loose now in a lavender halo around her head. Holding my shaft, she lined up my cock with her cunt and asked "Is this what you want Jack?"

I was almost expecting her to balk again. I moaned "Yes, more than anything."

She rocked back and forth on my cock as it slid between her swollen labia. Her lubrication quickly made the shaft even wetter. She grasped my cock again and beat the head against her clit. We were both moaning, as she teased me further.

Again she asked "Is this what you want Jack?"

I moaned again "Yes, please, fuck me with that tight pussy."

As the head slid slowly into that wonderful gateway her cunt felt delicious around my cock. A spark, like static electricity, ignited my body. She engulfed me and rocked slowly on my cock, inch by inch, until I was buried inside. Her cunt muscles squeezed me tight as she rode me like a cowgirl. Like a warm, wet, velvet vise. She was warmer and tighter than any other woman I had ever been with. I pulled at her haunches to pull her further onto me. Her little tits danced in the half-darkness above until my hands reached up to caress and pull on them. She deliberately stared into my icy blue eyes with her own sea foam eyes as she absorbed my cock inside her sugared walls. I pulled at her nipples, and she shook and bucked as if I was pulling a line directly connected from her petite boobs to her soaking fuckhole.

She rode me like that for awhile, but I wanted more. I flipped her over, face down and ass up. Climbing behind her I lined up doggie style. Her legs were close together and her cunt was impossibly tight as I pressed into her from behind. It felt so good. She gasped as I pressed further and harder. Once I was all the way in again I began to piston slowly into her pussy. I grasped those wide hips and fucked her harder. She was pressing back, shoving the headboard against the wall, making a hell of a racket as she moaned and cried. I let go of her hips and reached under to tweak her clit and her nipples.

We fucked like that until I was getting sore from the exertion. Finally, I jerked her to the edge of the bed like a ragdoll, flipped her over with both ankles on my shoulders. My cock slid back into her yawning, sloppy, purple-haired cunt. She lay before me. Her face was mostly smeared mascara, her body a mess of cum, sweat, black, red, white and purple. Like a Jackson Pollock painting, a glorious mess. But Siobhan was beautiful...radiant really.

She whispered "Fuck me Jack, I want your hard cock pounding my pussy. I want your nasty cum in my starving, little cunt."

I thought about how she tortured and teased me earlier, but I did as I was told. I began to slide in and out, first slowly, then at a furious pace. I considered that I had already committed adultery, so I intended to make the best of a bad situation. I slammed into her body, and she responded like a force of nature. She was cumming around my cock, the muscles grasping and milking the jism from my balls. I felt like a hand was wrapped around me squeezing. She was thrashing and moaning again. She wrapped her feet behind me and pulled me even deeper into her. Her stocking clad feet slid against my back and ass. My hips pistoned my shaft as far as I could into her grasping pussy. Hips slapped against her ass cheeks, making another noisy racket as her sopping cunt gurgled with wetness. Siobhan giggled and moaned over the sounds of sloppy sex as her hands clawed at the bedsheets. Her labia slid over my shaft obscenely, gripping, grasping, like tentacles.

I tried to pull almost all the way out with just my cockhead inside her. Her cunt sphincter gripped the helmet-shaped head and let go with a pop. I lurched back in and then out again. Pop. Over and over again. Pop! Then I buried myself to the hilt, in one fell swoop, like a hot knife through soft butter. Her eyes rolled back into her head. The delicious friction was too much for the both of us. I couldn't take anymore. I shot my seed deep in her cunt, shaking and covered with glistening sweat. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her hole. I persisted stirring the mix of her cum and mine until the sensitivity of my cockhead won out. I could do no more. I collapsed on her, my cock still in her warm, dripping cunt. Her legs were still between us, her knees at her chest, but she swooned into her own collapse.