No Good Deed Goes Unpunished Ch. 01

Story Info
Saving and losing a sub.
4.8k words
4.57
22.8k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The milk always seems to be in the far back of the grocery stores. I had my gallon and was ambling through the aisles toward the check out stands when a tiny woman in her early-thirties caught my eye. She was struggling to reach a can on a high shelf. My six-four frame would have no trouble but her five-one wasn't even close.

"May I help you, Little One?"

Her eyes rose up to mine but immediately her gaze dropped to the floor. She had a thin, faint bruise around half her frail neck, like a necklace had been snatched from it. I held out one of the cans of the vary cheap soup she was reaching for, "Do you just want one?"

Tentatively, her trembling hand reached out, "Thank you sir." She did not look up and her hands, wrists and forearms were covered with even more bruises. She was clutching several low denomination tattered food stamps, a bag of day old bread and a small marked down package of deli ham. Her sweats were too big for her and they were in need of cleaning. I had seen this many times. It always bothered me.

"Where is your Daddy, Little One?"

She spoke before she realized what she was admitting, "He left me. I do not have ............." Her face brushed red and she started to walk away.

"How long has it been since you have eaten, bathed and slept through the night?"

She did not answer but I saw a tear roll down her cheek.

"I know you lifestyle, Little One. Talk to me. I can help for a day or two."

"My Master threw me out for younger women with better bodies. I haven't eaten in three days."

"Give me your hand. Come with me."

I was dressed all in black and towered over her. I had not practiced in years, still I had identified her, she was broken and she needed to feel safe for a while. I hated doms who abused, hurt and broke the spirits of their subs. They did not understand the true nature of the lifestyle. Twice before I had taken home such a sad case. She took my hand like a small child and followed while I paid for my milk and headed out into the parking lot. It was drizzling rain and forty degrees. She was barefoot and her sweats were damp.

The tiny creature shivered on the leather front seat of my XJ8 and almost purred when the seat warmed and the heated cabin air surged out. She was not used to nice things. When we arrived at my home, she was reluctant to go through the front door.

I showed her the kitchen, guided her to the downstairs guest room, gave her a thick bathrobe and pushed her into the shower. "Take a hot bath, Little One. Wash your hair and get clean for me. Then, come to the kitchen. I will have you something hot and tasty to eat."

I looked her over while she ate. She glanced at me to make sure she was not doing anything wrong several times. She could be pretty but at the moment she was a mess. She ate and ate, not sure if there would be a next meal. When she finished, I told her, "Come over here and stand in front of me."

"Remove the robe and let me look at you, Little One."

There was a slight hesitation. Her eyes looked at my big thick hands and she quickly dropped the robe. There was real fear in her eyes. I could have cried. Her body was covered in welts from a thin bamboo cane, bruises and rope burns. Her left eye was swollen and had a large blood spot in the white. It had been a long time since her hands and feet had been manicured or her face had seen makeup. Her body was shaved clean and the hair on her head was cut irregularly and unprofessionally.

It was only ten p.m. "You are tired. You need to rest and tomorrow we will get you some clothes and have you medically checked out. I do not know you well enough to trust you but you can sleep in the guest room, if I lock you in. Otherwise, I will take you to the downtown mission for tonight."

She did not like the mission idea. "You can lock me in tonight, Mas...."

"Yes, Little One, I have been many women's Master. But I am not yours. What is your name?"

"Rita."

"Rita what? What is your full name?"

I had spoken too harshly. She cowed and very faintly said, "Rita Anne Liston."

"Have you been married Rita? Do you have kids? Do you have local family?"

"No."

She was very weak and she sensed that she did not have to fear me. She was relaxing. Her adrenalin was not surging through her like it had been. Her knees were wobbly and I caught her when one buckled. She couldn't weigh eighty pounds. Her ribs showed, her hips were bony and her kneecaps looked like they were on the outside of her skin. She was asleep when I scooped her naked body into my arms, picked up the robe and took her to the guest bedroom. I did lock her in.

I always get up between seven and eight and never go to bed before twelve. At ten a.m., I unlocked her door and called her, "Wake up, Little One. Wash up and come to breakfast."

She was nude when she came to the table - old habits die hard. "Go get your robe. It is cool in the house. You will find slippers in the closet, if your feet are cold." Then I ordered, "Comb your hair and brush your teeth before you come to the table with me." The tone and the power hit home.

She ate a thick three-egg Denver omelet, two pieces of toast, two glasses of milk and a small bowl of oatmeal. I was smiling at her and she looked at me with questioning eyes as she finished. "It's ok. Stand for me. Open your robe."

I did not mean to scare her. Her eyes flashed in fear, but she opened her robe. When I smiled even more broadly, she looked down and could see that her normally flat, skinny stomach was round and protruding. She looked at me, I nodded and she closed her robe.

"What skills do you have Rita Anna Liston?"

"Three years ago I was a secretary in Portland. I can type, use computers and run a good office."

"How long has it been since you were checked for diseases or given a physical?"

"At least four years."

"Today, that is what we will do. Then I'll have a friend take you shopping and bring you back to me so I can approve what you have selected. For this trip you will purchase proper clothing for the business world, jeans and tops, sneakers, a swimsuit and underwear that fits you. You may purchase standard makeup items. Do not purchase a lot. You will be gaining weight quickly as you get more healthy."

That evening a gaunt, petite but feminine woman with a new hairdo was brought to my office along with two-dozen boxes and a thick bundle of papers. I read through the papers while I quizzed her. "Rita, did you choose the sub lifestyle."

"I do not understand?"

"How did you get to this point? Where did your Master find you?"

"I had a boyfriend who got me into drugs. He sold me for drugs."

"So you did not choose to serve you Master?"

She was quiet.

"Answer me."

"I wanted to belong, to please, to serve and feel his power but all he wanted was to hurt me too much."

"Too much? You like some pain?"

Again she was quiet.

"Rita?"

"Sometime I need to be punished. Sometime pain turns me on."

"Sexually?"

"Yes."

"What do you like sexually?"

"I like to serve. To be made to do things and to feel pleasure."

"Your blood work is reasonable. It will be a week before we know about HIV. Did the doctor give you medicines to clear your other STD issues? And do you know what to do?"

"Yes"

"Do you want to stay here for a few weeks while you get healthy?"

"Yes."

"I will give you a schedule to follow and some chores that you will be responsible for. You will have to swim daily, eat properly and I will lock you in every night until I know you."

"Ok."

"Do you have questions for me?"

"Are you going to be my Master?"

"I do not know. A lot of that is up to you."

"Why are you doing all this?"

"You need help and I can provide it."

"Will you hurt me?"

"Why did you Master rip you collar off?"

"I was too tired and weak to serve him. I had nothing left for him to take. He said I was ugly and repulsive to him. I had no where to go but he beat me until I crawled out of his house."

"Any good Master keeps his subs strong, rested, willing and able to serve him. Pain is for correction and pleasure not to injure. That is reserved for the S & M crowd not the B & D crowd. I do not delve much into S & M. If that is what you want, you will need to look elsewhere. If you were my sub, I would not degrade you, put you in fifth or demean you. If you disrespected me, your punishments would hurt, you would sit gingerly and your cunt would be wet and want attention. Attention that I might deny you until you earned it in my judgment alone. You would have to surrender your life to me and I would accept the responsibility for it. You would have to learn total trust, obey and to accept pleasure in amounts that you have never known."

Her gaunt deep eyes sparkled watching my every move and she hung on every word. She expected more but I ordered, "Now go to your room. You will find a stocked refrigerator there, in case I have to be away for a while. You can relax and feel safe."

...............................................

Rita gained twenty-five pound in two months. Her body was toned and sleek. She was STD free and looking healthy, but I had not touched her sexually.

"Rita it is time you went shopping again. Your clothes no longer fit. You are tan now and your makeup is not longer right for you. You also need some clothing to wear out at night in case we go to dinner or have to attend a social function."

She looked back from the files and was obviously delighted. "You have helped me a lot getting my office and documents in order. I am very pleased with you progress. However, in a couple of days we have to talk about your future. Think long and hard about your desires and be ready for our talk."

We scheduled our serious talk for Sunday. On Friday evening, Rita accompanied me to a dinner and dance. We had never danced together before. I was not accomplished, yet she molded into my 230 pounds and flowed with me, making me look good. As the evening wore on, she took some liberties and began to push her body into me raking across my cock and making it grow. Finally I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her tight against me while we danced. My cock was flat against her stretching from her belly button to between her breasts.

"Oh My God. It is big."

"I'm a big man, Rita. I would look silly with a small cock."

Her hand was between us, rubbing up and down my shaft. "It would split me in two."

"No, Little One, you would learn. You would stretch. You would slide your clit along that big shaft and try to keep from cuming until I told you to cum for me."

"It wouldn't even fit in my mouth."

"That too will stretch. You would learn to push the head down your throat so you could not breathe. You would have to trust that I would pull out and let you live."

She groaned and squeezed my cock. "Are you wet, Little One?"

"Yes, I am wet."

"Address me properly."

"Yes, Master, I am very wet for you."

"Rita, I am a very oral Master. If I lick you, you must cum many times and feed your juices to me. Sometimes you will be tender but you will have to endure the pain. Can you do that?"

"Yes, Master, I want you to make me hurt like that. Please, make me hurt to please you."

"Rita, get our coats while I say "Goodnight" to our hosts."

She had become breathtakingly beautiful. Her curves and movements were alluring and completely feminine. Her eyes sparkled in health and promised sensuality. All who saw her were captivated, even me. She was the only one who did not recognize her beauty and it was my fault in not showing it to her. I would pay for my oversight.

Rita did not return quickly. Soon there was turmoil in the large dance hall as late arriving, Mistress Sharon and her large cadre of slaves, trainees and hangers-on clamored in to crowd the formerly half empty hall. Rita was on the right arm of the glamorous Sharon and was being catered to by two beautiful hairless near naked blonde very young men. She was swept away by the attention and the flamboyant style of the country's premier mistress's. Sharon stopped her gaggle in front of me with a simple raising of her fancy gold handled riding crop.

"Carl, I haven't seen you in years. I did not know you were back in the game."

"I'm not Sharon."

"It is so good to see you. Is this lovely nymph that I found retrieving coats yours?"

"Rita, came with me to the dinner tonight."

"Oh, she is lovely, looks tasty and my boys want her."

"I bet you want her too, Sharon."

"You know me too well. How much for her?"

I did not answer. I watched Rita. She was all starry eyed, soaking up all the attention and in awe of the perfect blonde boys that were tending to her every move and swooning all over her. She did not know the game at this level. She did not know their Mistress was directing their every breath.

"Carl, I know she will not be cheap. She is perfect and unmarked. What do you want for her? I have a lot to trade?"

Rita caught part of the conversation and listened.

"Sharon, she is not mine to sell. I helped her a few months ago and she stayed with me to help in the office."

Rita came to stand beside me and hand me my coat. Her two admirers came along. Pawing at her, teasing her, making her feel special and holding her attention.

"So, you say she can come with us if she wants?"

"Rita, how old are you?"

"Thirty-two."

"Did you have much to drink tonight?"

"No."

"Yes, Sharon, Rita is free to decide."

I did not get to say anything else. The noise level went up and Rita was willingly swept into Mistress Sharon's turmoil. It was sad to see. I was starting to like her. She could have been something special, but her pride and lack of judgment would cost her. I donned my coat and went out into the rain and drove home.

The house seemed quiet the next morning. I called my maids and garden help in. Rita's things were packed up and taken to the long unused dungeon in the basement. Before the maids left the business's owner came to me.

"Master Carl?"

It was Heather, she had the special bag I told her to bring, if she ever came to me again.

"Yes, you may speak."

"Have you been satisfied with the payments from the services?"

"The payments have been fine, you are going a good job."

"I often think of our times together."

"You were rebellious but now you are a very successful business woman."

Heather looked into my eyes, taunting and challenging me. I never allowed her direct eye contact.

"You have kept your body in shape, Heather. You look strong. But I suggest you remember your manners."

Still she did not look away. I walked past her, closed and locked the door to my office. I dimmed the regular lights and brought up the black lights to change the room entirely to it scary, dark discipline theme. "Strip and kneel you disrespectful female."

Heather thrust her breast out defiantly, braced herself and stood her ground. Her breathing was deep, her nipples erect and her unblinking eyes locked on mine, twinkling in excitement and fear.

Faster than she could move I grabbed a handful of hair with my left hand and her right nipple with my right. I pulled her head back, she yelped in surprise and then moaned when I squeezed her nipple very hard. She was remembering the pain she was going to have to endure. I kicked the back of her legs and she dropped to her knees. I stood behind her and ripped her blouse open and cruelly pulled her bra and blouse up and over her head. She fell forward clutching her breasts. First I stepped on her back, pushing her flat. Then I sat on her back and finished roughly removing her clothes. I pushed my hand between her legs and plunged my thumb into her cunt. She was soaking.

"You have missed me, haven't you Heather?"

"Yes, Master, I have."

"You have a husband and two kids now."

"Yes, Master."

"Doesn't he fuck you and make you cum."

"Yes, he does Master."

"Then what do you want from me?"

"You know what I need, Master."

"Get on your knees. Kneel at my feet with you legs open and finger fuck your cunt for my pleasure."

She scrambled to comply. She knelt in the dark shadows by the door and I turned one of the picture lights near her to be a spot light on her thrusting fingers.

"You have let your cunt's hair grow. I cannot taste such a thing."

"Oh, please Master. Like you used to do."

"Stretch her."

Heather knew the drill, two thrusting fingers from each hand and pull wide after each thrust.

"Lay back on your legs."

"I don't think ..............."

Thwak went the cat-of-nine-tales across her stomach. "You have forgotten a lot. I did not ask you to think." Thwak, Thwak.

She moaned in pain as she bent backward and her older, stiffer joints complained. They did not like lying back bent at the knees with her feet under her ass.

"Work your fingers. Three from each hand now. Stretch her."

While she worked her fingers I used the toe of my right shoe to rub and nudge her clit. She had missed the pain and the control. She was flowing and moaning. A jerk went through her body and I slapped her hard with the whip to stop her from cuming. "Spread your arms, pretend you are tied to the cross, Heather. You remember the cross?"

I took over for her and started thrusting two fingers into her sloppy beautiful pussy. She tried to fuck upward to get more friction. "Lie still."

Three fingers now and I leaned forward and licked her half-inch long clit. She howled. "Shut up bitch or I'll bite it off."

Heather had gone through a lot of sessions before she learned not to cum without permission. I was fondly remembering how she finally struggled to please me. He upper lip and forehead were already perspiring. She needed something that she had never discussed with her husband. She needed to be controlled and to endure the always unknown pain I chose to inflict on her. Pain to test her limits, her loyalty, her worth as a sub in a lifestyle that she once chose and now needed to visit every few months.

A fourth finger from my large hand brought her close again. I was mercilessly raking my middle two fingers across her g-spot every time I pulled part of the way out. She contracted on my fingers, squirted a little growling loudly and thrashing about trying not to cum. I stopped all my movement.

"Can you still do it? Can you do it for me? Let me watch your wonderful cunt. Do it for me, Heather."

I tucked my thumb under my fingers. They were two joints deep between her lips. She inhaled, held her breath and pushed up. More of my hand slipped in but stuck tight at my wide knuckles. She relaxed her hips. Took several breath, held it and pushed again. My hand did not go in any deeper.

"I remember how your body used to crave doing this for me. I had so hoped you still wanted to please me."

Again she took several breaths, held it and pushed. She grasped my wrist with both her hands and thrust hard and thrust hard again. My hand slid into her belly and she screamed in stretching pain and victory. Her body was covered with sweat. I waited, letting her body relax and become accustomed to my big hand. She moved her hips slightly to tell me she was ready.

Little pushes at first. Then little pushes with a slight turn of my hand. She was getting wetter by the second. Her belly, her thighs, the floor and my forearm were soaking wet and glistening in the slowly strobbing dark light. I made a fist inside of her. She moaned and pulled back trying to remind me what she wanted. I remembered all too well. When I pulled back the pressure of the back of my thumb crushed against her g-spot making her clit thrust like a tiny cock. Her eyes were rolled back but they were open so only white showed. Saliva pooled in her mouth and her arms were once again spread wide in submission straight out from her body. Her sheath was starting to convulse around my hand and wrist. I needed to slow her. I opened my hand inside her and pushed her cervix around, poking at it tiny mouth. This was uncomfortable for her. She moaned, slowed and accepted my torture. I let my index finger stretch and invade her next chamber. He womb held tight, her body shuddered and she struggled with all her might not to cum.

12