No Good Nick

Story Info
A boyfriend tries it on.
3.7k words
4.31
37.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers

There's this guy in our town called Nick. He is, to put it politely, a nasty piece of shit. He's the type of character who would rather steal a dollar instead of earning ten. You can hear the bleeding hearts crying and saying it's not his fault. Society is to blame. I have news for the bleeding hearts. It is his fault.

Nick came from a respectable family. His parents are very nice people. He has a brother and a sister and they are very nice people. Nick isn't. He's just as likely to steal from his family as to steal from anyone else. Likelier, he sees more of them. He's not supporting a drug habit, which might have gone a way towards explaining it. He just steals because he can. He's also into muscle building and considers himself to be rough and tough.

One of my next door neighbours is a young lady by the name of Simone. She's eighteen, quite pretty, with a very nice figure. She has a lovely mind, always willing to see the best in everyone, even Nick. She is also a little naïve, not believing that anyone could have ill intentions towards her.

All things considered, Simone was just the sort of person that Nick would feel free to victimise. Her parents had warned her away from Nick, telling her flatly that he was not to be trusted. This was one of the few times that I've known Simone to go against her parent's wishes. She was seeing Nick on the sly.

As far as I could tell it was currently just a getting to know you relationship. Knowing Nick and his past behaviour, known and suspected (but unproven), it wouldn't be all that long before he made a move on Simone and she wouldn't know what hit her.

I wasn't worried about her being seduced. She was eighteen and, seduction wise, she was on her own. This is where Nick's rather steal than work philosophy came in. He wouldn't want to work at seducing Simone, where he had a fair chance of succeeding. He'd want to take, ignoring her wishes. A refusal would act as a spur.

The whole thing came to a head one Saturday afternoon. Simone and Nick came strolling along and went into Simone's place. I knew that her parents were out and probably wouldn't be back for hours. Simone was probably thinking that she and Nick could have some private time in comfort, possibly with a bit of kissing and petting going on.

I knew damn well what Nick would do. He wouldn't be able to resist. Now I liked Simone. If Nick behaved himself and contented himself with a little seduction then that was Simone's lookout. She was an adult. If he wanted to flex his muscles and grab then that was a different situation and she would be entitled to a little assistance.

Knowing Simone, there would be no way known she'd take him down to her bedroom. That naive she was not. No, they'd be in the front room. I strolled over to her place and waited on the front veranda, noting that the front door hadn't been closed properly. Fortunate. I'd have hated to have to break it.

Nick, it turned out, was even greedier than I thought. Not even a minute had passed before I hear a sharp cry of protest, followed by a scream that was abruptly cut off. I walked in.

Simone was standing there, blouse torn open, holding her cheek where a red mark glowed. Nick had one hand gripping the front of her bra in the act of ripping it off, his other hand clenched into a threatening fist.

Both of them were looking at me, frozen in that position. Nick got his act together first. He pushed Simone away and she went staggering back, finishing up leaning against a wall.

"I think Simone would like you to leave now," I said, keeping it polite.

"I think I'd like you to leave," Nick came back. "Healthier for all concerned, you know."

Would you believe the little shit pulled a knife on me? Now I'm not a knife fighter. Wouldn't know how to duel with knives if you paid me. What I did know was glazing, seeing that was my trade. Did you know that glaziers wear steel-capped boots? Saves you from losing toes if you drop a sheet of glass. Nick found out the hard way.

No. I didn't kick him in the googlies. While effective, it takes too long. He was within reach so I kicked him sharply in the shin. He gave a yowl and grabbed at his leg, which is when I kicked him even harder in the other shin. I don't think I broke anything but Nick hit the deck.

Unfortunately, he still had a very firm grasp on his knife. Unfortunate for him, that is. I ground a number ten work boot down on his hand and extracted the knife from a hand that didn't seem able to hold onto it.

"Please hold the front door open, Simone," I requested and as soon as she had done so I gave Nick the bum's rush, pitching him off the veranda.

"I will be advising Simone to press formal charges," I told him, standing over him. "I will also be pressing charges for attempted assault with a lethal weapon. Now, piss off before I break something."

Nick bolted, as well as anyone can bolt when they're hobbling along on two very badly bruised legs. (I'm almost positive I didn't break anything. If I did I guess he'd find out.)

I stalked back into the house and gave Simone an angry male glare. Without speaking I moved her hand away from her cheek and inspected the damage. Just red, I guessed, and no bruising. A warning slap rather than a solid clout. Satisfied that she was more embarrassed and upset than hurt I smiled at her.

"The lecture will now begin," I said, and she winced.

"You do realise that you'll have to report this to the police," I pointed out.

"Why?"

"Because if you don't he'll think you're too scared to and will come back at you or, with his ego, think that you like him too much to report him and will come back at you. Not to think what he might do to other girls he might go out with. A sharp reminder now might protect someone else later."

She grumbled and complained but I was fairly sure that she'd lodge an official report. I certainly intended to. And I had to hand the cretin's knife in to the cops. If he wanted it back he could approach them and ask for it.

"What the hell were you thinking of, inviting him home when your parents are out? You know what they think of him and you also know his reputation. I thought your father strongly suggested that you don't see him again?"

"He's not as bad as people say," Simone protested. "If something goes wrong they blame him and it's not fair."

"Says the girl he just attacked," I pointed out. "The reason people blame him is because generally speaking he is to blame. He is an evil little man who will take unconscionable advantage of everyone and everything around him. Did you know that he's been banned from owning a pet due to the way he treats them?"

"He's really very nice underneath," Simone protested. "Maybe I led him on without realising it. I must be partly to blame."

"That the way a victim talks. How is it your fault that you're an attractive female? Did any of your other boyfriends attack you like that? I suspect not. It was one hundred percent Nick's fault and he did it deliberately and with malice aforethought. Do you know how I was able to come to such a timely rescue?"

It was obvious that she hadn't even considered that. She looked confused.

"I could see what he intended by the way he was looking at you as the pair of you walked down the path. He had it planned out before he set one foot inside the house. How is that your fault?"

She chewed on her lip, not wanting to concede anything but having to admit that I was right.

"You do know that your dad is going to ground you until you're thirty once he finds out what happened?"

"You're not going to tell him, surely?"

"No. You are. I suggest you think up a way to put a positive spin on it and he might let you off lightly."

I had no doubt that she'd find a way to explain that would lay the blame on Nick and get her off as a poor innocent who heroically defended her honour.

"Just make a note for the future that if a man slaps you around and says it's your fault, he's lying. It's a poor sort of man who beats up a woman. If a man needs to discipline a woman he should be capable of putting her across his knee and paddling her backside without resort to being rough with her."

"What? Surely that's the same thing?"

"Certainly not. Now when I put you across my knee and paddle your pretty little tush for being an idiot it will be a specific punishment for a specific crime that you know you committed. You won't finish up bruised and battered but you will have a sore tail. How's your cheek?"

"OK," she said, touching it lightly.

Then she did a double take.

"What do you mean, when you put me across your knee? You're not spanking me."

"There, you see? You're not a victim but someone standing up for herself. There are only two ways that I could spank you right now."

Simone looked at me suspiciously, which she had every right to do.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the first way would be to use my superior strength to just haul you across my knee and batter your bottom. I can't really do that because I'd be no better than Nick, forcing you to endure an unwanted assault."

"And the second way?" she asked warily.

I grinned and sat down on the couch.

"The second way is to point out that you screwed up and you know you screwed up. Some sort of penalty is in order. So why don't you place yourself across my lap and I'll deliver the penalty."

She stared at me, looking slightly shocked.

"You don't really expect me to bend over and get spanked, surely?"

"Um, do or don't I? You know, I really think I do. A good spanking on your bare bottom will probably do you a world of good. It'll make you feel a lot better about the whole incident. And you can point out to your father that you've already been punished and he won't need to ground you."

"Are you mad? How could I possibly tell my father that you spanked me? And why on a bare bottom?"

Questions were good. It meant she was seriously considering the idea, even if she didn't know it.

"The jury is out on my madness. How or if you tell your father is your problem, not mine. A bare bottom because it's more fun for the person doing the spanking. You have a very attractive tush."

From the look on her face she didn't know whether to be insulted or flattered by that last bit. She nobly rose above it and ignored it.

"But I don't want to be spanked," she pointed out.

"Maybe not. You should ask yourself the following questions. Did you screw up and do you deserve some sort of punishment? If the answer to both is yes then a spanking is appropriate. It will make you feel better about yourself. You'll know that even though you screwed up you were able to face the consequences; in this case a spanking."

"You're just saying that because you want to spank me," she charged.

"It's not about me," I said piously, "but about how you feel."

A good line but I spoiled it by laughing. Simone gave me another nasty look but then sighed and laughed.

"I did screw up, didn't I. I just can't believe that Nick could be so low. Does it have to be on a bare bottom?"

"No, not really, but it will be," I told her. "Come along."

I patted my knee again and she reluctantly came over to stand beside me.

"Do you want to drop your panties or will I?" I asked politely.

"Well, I'm certainly not doing it," she snapped.

"OK. Hold this," I said lifting her skirt up past her waist.

She automatically took hold of it before she caught on to the fact that I was now sliding her panties down, giving me a very nice view. The look on her face was a joy to behold. She gave a squeal and hurriedly bent over my knee.

"I thought you'd do that once I was bent over," she protested.

"Why would I? A lot easier that way."

"But, but you saw everything," she muttered.

"Ah, Simone," I said softly, gently touching her between the legs. "I can still see everything. Just from a different perspective."

"Maybe," she snapped, hastily bringing her legs a little closer together, "but at least this way I can't see you looking. And don't touch me there."

"Wouldn't dream of it," I assured her, bringing my hand smartly down on her bottom.

She gave a squeal of surprise and wriggled a little but didn't try to get away. OK, so she was willing to see it through and I was prepared to enjoy it. I commenced giving her a decent spanking. I'll admit it was more thunder than lightning. The spanks sounding loud and painful but careful cupping of my hand to match the curve of her bottom meant a lot of noise but only a mild sting from each spank. Of course, there were a number of spanks and that mild sting accumulated with each stroke, resulting in a bottom that was starting to smart quite a bit.

Ever noticed how, when a woman has had enough of a spanking, her legs tend to drift apart to distract you? I don't know how it works with other guys but it's a clear signal to me that they're up for more than a spanking.

With Simone's legs nicely spread that little bit more is it any wonder that my hand might have dropped a slap against her pussy. Or, when there was no verbal reaction to this, a few more slaps might have gone astray. I say no verbal reaction because I wasn't counting the physical reaction. Her mound was flushed and swelling slightly, her lips parting, letting her inner lips protrude slightly. I could see a gleam of wetness against her lips.

A few more spanks (to her bottom) and I let my hand rest.

"Tell me, are you a virgin, Simone?" I asked.

"What? None of your business. Have you finished?"

"The spanking part, yes. Answer the question."

"Why?"

"So I'll know how to act when I make love to you," I explained. "Do I need to go carefully because I'm initiating you or can I drive home freely, knowing you'll be ready for me?"

"What are you talking about?" she asked, sounding as though she was talking through clenched teeth.

My hand slid down until it was covering her mound and I started massaging.

"This is what I'm talking about. It's plain you've decided that you want a little loving to make up for the pain of the spanking. I'm willing to oblige but don't want to hurt you while I do it."

"What? You can't do that. You're as bad as Nick."

"No. I'm willing to give you a choice," I pointed out.

As long as it was the right choice, but I didn't say that. I was still gently massaging her and she wasn't doing anything to stop me. I could feel the heat within her and I'm damned sure that the moisture wasn't from my sweaty hand.

"No, you're not. You're just grabbing and it's not fair."

"I'm not grabbing. I'm just massaging. You haven't said not to so I feel that so far you approve. By the way, I'm about to undo your bra, as I want to see your breasts."

I didn't have to worry about undoing her blouse. Nick had thoughtfully ripped that open and it was still hanging loose. Simone hadn't exactly had time to change it. I didn't even have to stop that gentle massage, which was proving a very good distraction. I slid my spare hand up the back of her blouse and flicked the catch open. I will admit I cheated. I heard her take a breath preparatory to telling me to stop and I sort of slipped a finger between her lips as she did so. She lost her breath in a sudden gasp and by the time she regained it, it was too late.

I finally had to stop massaging her as I needed both hands to brush her blouse and bra straps off her shoulders, letting them drop down her arms. A gentle tug and they were tossed aside as not required, leaving Simone naked to the waist.

I swung her onto her feet, leaning back slightly to admire her form. She was blushing furiously, hands clasped over her breasts.

"It seems only reasonable that you should let your skirt go," I murmured. "Everything else has gone. Even if you do say no I'll have had the pleasure of seeing a very lovely figure."

I guess feeling that she still had the right to refuse gave her the courage to do as I suggested. She gave me a dubious look but unzipped her skirt, letting it drop away, and permitting me to see her.

I let her see the admiration I felt, which seemed to cheer her up slightly. A man was looking at her and liking what he saw and he wasn't really threatening her. She straightened up slightly, shoulders back which meant chest forward and what a lovely chest it was. How could I not touch it?

My hands cupped both her breasts, just holding them gently for a moment before starting to stroke them. Simone, I noticed, was looking at the two large hands covering her breasts. I slid my hands down to her waist and drew her back down onto my lap, sitting up this time. Bending my head I kissed her breasts, first one and then the other. A hand drifted between her legs again.

"You still haven't said if you're a virgin or not," I murmured. "I really feel you should tell me."

"But I haven't agreed to anything yet," she protested.

"Yes, you have," I contradicted her, my hand massaging her mound a little more firmly, feeling her readiness.

"I have?"

"You have. Now answer the question."

She just gave a quick nod which I assumed meant yes. In turn, I took her hand and slid it down to where my fly was now lying open, encouraging her to seek what was hidden. She hesitated for a moment, then her hand closed over me, checking to see what I had for her.

She stroked my cock which felt as though it was swelling fit to burst. I was so ready to do a Nick and just jump her and take her, but I wanted her first time to be right. After giving her a chance to play for a little while I eased myself out of her grasp and laid her flat on her back on the couch.

Kneeling on the floor I brought my head down between her legs, tongue starting work. She gave a startled scream, her hands clutching at my hair, and I proceeded to excite her. Fingers and tongue worked overtime, arousing her, exciting her, building up the tension inside her.

I rubbed her mons slightly above her clitoris, feeling her give a little shiver as the movement of my hand carried through her to gently vibrate against her clitoris, stimulating it. That little shiver turned into a shocked scream and a small shudder when my tongue set to work, starting to devastate the area around her clitoris. What I really wanted was to give her a small orgasm prior to taking her fully, something to distract her when the time came to deflower her.

It took a couple of minutes but I achieved my aim. Simone started to shake and then screamed, shuddering as her climax hit her, gasping and almost sobbing as she came down from it. Now it was my turn.

I stood up, undoing my trousers as I rose. I timed that rising very badly or very well, depending on how you look at it. As soon as I was upright, trousers about to descend, I saw movement in my peripheral vision and turned my head.

"Ah, Simone, I think you'll find that your parents have just arrived home earlier than expected," I said, hurriedly doing up my trousers.

There was a sudden squeal and an explosion of naked limbs and Simone was no longer in the room. Neither were her clothes, apart from her torn blouse that I'd snatched up before she could.

The front door opened and her parents entered, looking surprised to find me standing there. I held up the torn blouse.

"Nick," I said by way of explanation, and a look of fury crossed her father's face.

"I saw him entering and hurried over as I thought she might need help," I told him. "Apart from the torn blouse and a fright she's OK, which is more than can be said for Nick. He was limping quite badly when he left. Simone is in her room. I thought I should stay as she shouldn't be alone. I also read her the riot act, making me the bad guy. You can now sympathise with her."

Simone chose that moment to emerge, fully dressed, but looking rather flushed. The gabfest promptly started, with Simone apologising to her parents, her mother sympathising with her, her father thanking me, and me taking my departure as soon as I decently could.

Ashson
Ashson
8,549 Followers
12