No Hands Allowed

Story Info
A couple in love need to reconnect.
4k words
4.47
7.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My first foray into writing a story. Just a quick flash tale to get the creative writing juices flowing. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Will didn't know how he should approach the situation. He began noticing the changes in her behavior over the past two weeks; when those changes had actually begun he had no idea. Initially, he chalked it up to stress at work. She typically faced challenges in her role as department manager, but she never kept those problems to herself. No, this was different. There was no denying she was becoming increasingly distant. He would often find her sitting alone in a room staring off into space. He even watched her once for close to an hour. She never even noticed him.

On the few occasions when he would try to talk with her, she assured him it was nothing of concern.

Naturally, this worried him. He had always believed himself unworthy of Jessica's love. They had met years ago at a friend's party and he was instantly attracted to her. They talked for hours that night, and he walked away knowing that she was "the one." His best friend would often joke around with him about it. "She's way out of your league. What that woman sees in you I'll never know." He agreed. And so did his father. "Just make sure you don't blow it. She's a keeper." His mother often reminded him that grandmother's diamond would make the perfect engagement ring. "Son, marry that woman before she comes to her senses and finds someone who is willing to commit. She's not gonna wait on you forever."

Of course, it was never a matter of his unwillingness to commit. If it were his decision he would have proposed a long time ago. They had been together for close to three years. Up until the past few weeks he would have staked his life that their relationship was never better. They even had "the marriage" talk. There was no question they both wanted to grow old together, she just wasn't ready to take on the role of wife and mother. He said he felt the same way. At least that's what he told her.

He had surprised her with an extended weekend trip to the Bahamas a few months back. It was an amazing four days of romantic dinners, long walks along the beach at sunset, and those lazy mornings in bed when they couldn't pull themselves away from each other. He knew he loved her, and he knew that she loved him. It wasn't just about the toe curling sex they shared. No, he came away from that trip believing they had connected more deeply than ever. They were happy, and he secretly hoped that she might finally be ready for more.

And now he felt like he was losing her. He was afraid that their time together was coming to an end, that maybe she was beginning to think about moving on. And he was desperate. He needed to do something to pull her back into the relationship. But he was losing hope. If a romantic getaway to an exotic beach resort wasn't enough to solidify things, then maybe nothing was.

It wasn't until the birthday party for one of his nieces that it finally hit him. He was watching Jessica help the children play pin the tail on the donkey. It was the happiest he had remembered seeing her since coming back from their trip. As she was putting a blindfold on one of the children, inspiration struck and he instantly knew what needed to be done.

He quietly slipped out of the party to run a few errands and make his preparations. She would never even notice he was gone. Tonight he determined to reclaim the woman he loved.

———————————————————

Jessica seemed especially quiet as they made the short drive back to their apartment.

"Did you enjoy the party? You seemed to be having a lot of fun helping the children."

"I did. Those kids certainly are a handful."

"It was a long day. Do you think you might have enough left in you for a little surprise?"

"A surprise? As enticing as that sounds, I'm not sure I would have the strength. I'm exhausted."

"What if this surprise involved you having to do nothing but relax and enjoy yourself? I'd do all the work."

She flashed a devilish grin at him and he noticed a spark of life return to her eyes. "What exactly do you have in mind?"

"Ah, if I tell you it wouldn't be a surprise, now would it?"

She responded playfully. "Well, I might be in the mood for a little surprise tonight. You did say you would do all the work, right?"

"I did."

"So where are you taking me for this surprise?"

"Just home. Our bedroom."

"Will!" She gave him a playful smack on the arm. "I think I know what kind of surprise you have in mind. Do you actually think you have anything that could surprise me in the bedroom? I know all your moves, Buster."

"Perhaps. But I might have a few tricks up my sleeve." He eased the car into their parking spot and turned to give her his most smoldering look. "Are you willing to find out just how surprising I can be?"

Her smile grew. "If there's another woman up in that bedroom Will, so help me God . . . I swear to you, I better be all the woman you need. I'm not saying I wouldn't mind finding Chris Pine spread out across the bed."

"Chris Pine? Keep dreaming. I better be all the man you need." And with that he leaned in for a soft kiss.

"Don't worry. You've always been more than enough man for me."

"Good. Now meet me in the bedroom. I'll be there in just a few minutes."

"You're not coming with me?"

"I'll only be a moment. I need to call Gal Gadot and tell her she won't be needed tonight."

She smacked him once again. "You are so bad!"

"Baby, you have no idea just how bad I can be. Now meet me in the bedroom. I already have everything set up for you."

A look of surprise flashed across her face. "Already set up? Please tell me this doesn't involve a swing or stripper pole."

"I guess you'll just have to go and find out. Now run along."

——————————————————————

She stood in the center of the bedroom amazed at what Will had waiting for her. Candles lit, rose petals spread across new silk sheets, Almost Paradise playing softly in the background, champagne chilling. He had definitely surprised her, and it was perfect. She wondered when he had found the time to set everything in place. She quickly slipped into the bathroom to change into the sheer black lingerie laid out for her on the bed. Her body was tingling with excitement.

When he finally entered the bedroom a few moments later, she was waiting for him at the foot of the bed. He paused briefly to take in the vision that stood before him. His eyes wandered up and down her body as if he were trying to memorize every curve, counting every freckle. He vowed to himself that he would spend the rest of his life proving his worth to her, showing her just how much she meant to him.

"See anything you like, big guy?"

"Just the most beautiful woman in the world."

"You've been a busy boy, haven't you?"

"Let's just say I was very motivated to make this night special."

"I'd say you're off to a good start. The room looks amazing."

"But no Chris Pine?"He shrugged and flashed a look of disappointment.

"Stop! No silliness tonight, Will. Tonight it's just the two of us." Slowly she began walking toward him.

"Wait!" His hand shot up to stop her advance. "This night is about you, not me. I promised that I would do all the work. That means I get to call all the shots."

"Ooh, I like a man who knows how to take charge. So just what do you have planned for me?"

"Turn around and face the bed."

She stood at attention and gave a playful salute. "Yes, sir."

Turning around she could hear him slipping out of his clothes. In a matter of seconds he was behind her, his hands immediately pressing against her thighs. His lips finding their way to her bare shoulders.

He whispered close to her ear, "Do you trust me?"

"Of course. What reason would I have not to trust you?"

"None." He continued to press his body into hers, slowly sliding his hands up toward her hips.

"Mmm . . . That feels good. Someone must be a little horny tonight."

"Can you tell?"

"Judging by what I feel pressing against my back side . . . Yes!"

He took several deep breaths as he buried his face in her long hair. He loved the way she smelled at the end of a long day. It wasn't her shampoo or the perfume she had applied at the start of the day. This was her scent, and he was drawn to her like an animal in heat.

Her body began to tremble with pleasure as his fingers slowly rose up the sides of her arms. He was touching her like an artist molding clay, applying just the right amount of pressure in just the right spots.

"I completely trust you, and I know you trust me. I would never hurt you. You mean everything to me." He spoke in barely audible whispers, his hot breath causing her ears to tingle.

"Mmm, I like what you are doing to me. Ahh, baby . . . don't stop."

A devilish grin flashed across his face. "But this is just the beginning. I want tonight to be all about your pleasure. I don't want you worrying about me. This is your night, and I want to make it one you'll never forget."

"Well . . .you'll get no argument from me. I'm yours to do with as you please." Her body was slightly swaying side to side as his hands continued their seduction. Her eyes were closed and her head tilted back, pressing into his chest. Her breathing became increasingly shallow as her anticipation grew.

Suddenly, his arms were wrapped around her body, embracing her, pulling her even closer. It was as if he were trying to make their two bodies one.

"I want to try something a little different tonight. That is, if you're feeling adventurous." And just as quickly as his arms were around her he produced a silk blindfold and brought it up to her eyes.

"I want you to wear this for me. It's a little something to heighten your other senses." The appearance of the blindfold momentarily surprised her, but she succumbed to his request and allowed him to tie it around her head.

"But then I won't be able to see that sexy body of yours. Didn't you say that tonight was all about my pleasure?"

"You may not be able to see me, but I promise that you will most certainly feel me." His last two words being drawn out in a seductive whisper.

"Oh, I like the sound of that. Will you be wearing one as well?"

"No."

She let out a faint squeal. "That puts me at a slight disadvantage. You'll be able to have your way with me and I'll be powerless to stop you."

"That's the whole point. I need you to be vulnerable, to open yourself up to me. And I promise, if you do, you're not going to want me to stop. But I've decided to level the playing field a bit. I'm not allowed to use my hands."

"Really? Then how will you be able to pleasure me?"

"I guess I'll just have to rely upon my lips and tongue."

Her body impulsively tensed at the thought. "Oh, that sounds amazing."

"Do you think you can handle it?"

"There's only one way to find out."

His fingers hooked the straps on her chemise and it quickly fell to the ground around her feet. And just like that he gathered her body up into his arms, carrying her toward the bed. Gently laying her upon the silk sheets, he placed a light kiss upon her lips. "Of course, I'm not sure I can trust you to have your hands free. You might be tempted to pull off your blindfold. Tonight I need to be in complete control of your body."

Grabbing her hands he placed soft kisses on her palms and upon each fingertip. "Remember, you trust me." Spreading her arms out to her sides, he produced two satin scarfs and loosely fastened her arms to the bed posts.

"Oh, Will. What's gotten into you? I'm afraid you just might cause me to explode."

"That's the whole point my love. My goal is to get you to explode, over and over . . . .all . . . night . . . long. Just relax and let your man show you how much he knows, and craves, your body."

He was now hovering over her, propping himself up to ensure his mouth would be the only thing making contact with her flesh.

"Where shall I begin? There's . . . so . . . many . . . delicious . . . places . . . to start."

She let out a soft moan in anticipation of his touch. Drawing his mouth closer, his lips lightly brushed against hers. She was eager for his kiss and her head instinctively lifted away from the bed. Soft gentle kisses were now covering her mouth, cheeks and down around her ears. His tongue flicked her lobe and her back arched as a tingle spread throughout her body. She could feel his warm breath against her skin and was flush with excitement.

He quickly returned to her lips, and now completely took her into his mouth. The kiss was deep. Their tongues dueling. Their breathing was heavy and she thought for a moment that his lips smelled like they had when they first kissed all those years ago.

He moved to her neck and his tongue began to take a more active role. It was as if he was hungry for her. These past few weeks of worry and fear were quickly replaced with a consuming need to have her. He used his tongue and lips to massage his way along her neck. He sucked her lobe into his mouth and began to flick it. She could barely contain herself, her body squirming uncontrollably. Moving to the other side his tongue repeated its circular ministrations across her flesh. His lips kissing, teeth playfully biting. He was a good student. He knew her body well, that her neck was especially sensitive. Tonight he would use every weapon in his arsenal. He was on a mission to win her back, to reclaim what was his.

Once again he returned to kiss her lips. "I think you like being tied up, don't you?" She was overcome, unable to form a response. "No need to speak, my love." And with that his lips began to travel down her body, continuing their assault on her shoulders, along her outstretched arms, and across her collarbone.

He paused to take in the sight of her heaving chest. He loved her breasts, often playfully referring to them as "orbs of wonder." They never failed to mesmerize him. He studied them carefully, planning his next move. Her nipples were fully extended and he could see them trembling slightly in anticipation of his touch. Bringing his mouth closer, he exhaled slowly allowing his hot breath to make first contact. He warmed both sides and then began with soft kisses all around her mounds, carefully avoiding her areoles. A quick lick here, a playful bite there, lips lightly brushing across her skin. He made use of his entire face, fluttering his eyelashes across her nipples from time to time, tracing circles around them with his nose; then, when he was sure she was ready, catching them in his mouth, swirling his tongue around until finally making contact. He was gentle at first, slowly building in pressure, intensifying each time he dragged his tongue across each tip. She was now in full pant and squirming beneath him.

"Where shall I go next, my love? What part of your body needs my lips and tongue the most?" His kisses traveled down her chest and to her tummy. He paused to breathe in her scent, brushing his lips once more across her skin.

Instinctively she slowly allowed her legs to spread further apart as his kisses drew closer to the one area that needed him most. He could feel her belly quivering and could smell her arousal as his kisses reached her mons. God how he loved that smell. He playfully tussled the small tuft of hair with his nose, continuing to breathe her in.

Her hips were slowly undulating as she lifted her pelvis off the bed, presenting herself completely and inviting him to take a taste. He could see that she was dripping wet and that her lips were engorged like a flower in full bloom. It was a sight that never failed to take his breath away. He had to pause for just a moment. His lust would have to wait. He needed to take in this moment. He was overwhelmed with the realization that once again she was giving herself to him. There was no one else she wanted, no one else who had the pleasure of seeing this work of art now before him. It was his, because she had given it to him. And he was determined to treat this gift with all the worship and devotion which it deserved.

He kissed the insides of her thighs and allowed his tongue to softly lick the areas all around. He was teasing her, slowly drawing closer to her center. Her panting and moaning let him know that her desire was quickly becoming uncontrollable. "Will . . . Take me . . . Don't hold back . . . I need you now!" She was imploring him to dive in, to use his tongue and lips to do the things she loved the most. He knew she liked long slow licks from the very bottom to the very top. He loved the cries of ecstasy whenever he sucked her labia into his mouth. He knew how to swirl his tongue slowly around around her clitoris, teasing it before giving it his undivided attention. He wouldn't have the luxury of fingers to probe her depths or massage her inner thighs as he devoured her, but his tongue would do just fine. Darting in and out, dipping down to stoke her perineum, he would use that tongue to his advantage.

And after her first explosion, he would take his lips back up her stomach, his kisses back toward her neck and gaping mouth. He would give her a moment to catch her breathe and her body the opportunity to stop trembling. But it would only be a moment. His plan was to make his way back down her glorious body and bring her to orgasm again and again.

—————————————————————————-

His body collapsed beside her. Both were breathing heavily, their passion momentarily sated.

She was trying to catch her breath. "Are you . . . going to untie me . . . before we move on . . . to round two? I'm ready for you to use more than just your mouth."

A smile grew across his face as he considered the effect he had on her. "Nope. I still have one more surprise for you. You see, I was watching you this afternoon at the party."

"Is that what inspired you tonight?"

"You never fail to inspire me, Jess. But there was something I saw that made me especially feral."

"Let me guess. My ass?" She chuckled.

"Hmm . . . It certainly is a fine ass. But no, it wasn't your ass. It was the expression on your face as you helped the children with their games."

"My expression?" Now she was puzzled, having no idea where he was headed with this.

"Were you ever going to tell me that you changed your mind?" Suddenly the room was quiet and she seemed frozen in place.

"Changed my mind? I . . . I'm not sure what you're talking about."

"I'm talking about the decision we made just before taking our trip to the Bahamas. You told me you weren't ready to settle down and be a wife and mother. I agreed that it would be best to just keep things as they are. When did you finally realize you were ready?"

She gathered her thoughts for just a moment. "I guess it was just after we returned. I kept thinking how amazing it was. I felt like we connected on so many levels, and I knew that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you. I realized I wanted to be your wife and have your babies."

He propped himself up on one arm so that he could look directly at her. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was afraid that I might ruin it, that I would scare you away. That day we had the talk, you told me that you didn't want to get married yet." Her voice was pleading for him to understand.

"Jessica, I only agreed with you because that is what you wanted. To me, it didn't matter how long I had to wait. I knew I needed you in my life . . . always. The truth is that I have loved you since the day I met you and would have run off to Vegas to marry you the next day."

"I think I knew that from the beginning, Will. I just wasn't sure if over the years you had changed your mind. I did make you wait a long time, didn't I?"

"Jess, It was worth the wait."

"Could you untie me now? I need to see your face."

12