No Hangups

Story Info
My wife accidently leaves her phone on while she cheats.
8.7k words
2.83
125.1k
114
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Shelly, loves her phone. It seems that she lives solely to talk, chat, and message on it at every idle moment. She takes it with her everywhere, to the bathroom, to do laundry, bringing groceries in from the car, everywhere. This would not be uncommon for a seventeen year old girl, but for my forty year old wife it is a bit atypical.

I never really thought about why she never let the phone out of her sight. I suppose I was aware that she never left me alone with her phone but I never thought much about it. In hindsight I now see why she kept her phone near her.

One evening three weeks ago, is when I found out why she kept her phone so personal and secretive. Who would have thought that it was her phone that betrayed her that evening? I would never have thought that Shelly would make such a simple mistake in the operation of her phone. But she did. This was the first surprise of that eventful evening. Yes, that was quite a surprise, however it was the second and third surprises of that same evening were the most impacting. These other two surprises would change my life, in fact it would change both of our lives forever.

Shelly and I have been married for 19 years. She is an attractive brunette of 5'7". I say 'attractive' and she is, but not in a supermodel kind of way. More of a girl next door, bring home to Mom and Dad kind of way. In my younger days when women were scored on a scale, I would have called her an eight. Although when she was younger she was a nine.

Today she carries a few extra pounds but is not 'heavy'. She has shoulder length brunette hair, big brown eyes, and a ready smile. She has delicate hands, a few freckles and a pleasant countenance. She also has big ripe tits. For a mother and a forty year old, her tits are fantastic. They are not the hard proud tits of her youth anymore, instead they are larger but with only a modicum of sag and displaying nipples that easily harden to ripe points at any form of arousal.

Her ass is spectacular. Again, when she was eighteen hers was a fantasy ass; hard, tiny and tight. This was no doubt due to her constant involvement in sports. At that time I just loved to look at it and touch it, I still do. Today her ass is still hard but not quite as tiny and tight. My favourite view of her ass is when I am giving her a massage as she lays face down on the bed, naked. That position puts her gorgeous ass on display for me as I stroke and caress it.

I love to massage Shelly's back, her legs and her ass. This is what I find most arouses her, and to be honest, me. I can't help but focus my massage on Shelly's delicious ass. She obviously enjoys it as well I know, because after a few minutes of attention on her ass she slowly spreads her legs, giving me access to the prize.

Shelly doesn't shave her pussy. I don't think she even trims it, but it is not overrun with thick dark pubic hair. Her pubic mound is thinly covered with light brown soft, downy hair. Her pubic hair is not sparse but it certainly isn't thick or heavy. You can see her delicious flesh through the light hair, flesh, and the little slit of her recessed lips.

Her pussy tastes delicious, and I lick and nibble on it whatever chance I get.

I like to lick and suck her pussy for two reasons. I love the taste and aroma of it for my sake, and for Shelly's sake I like to make her cum. She always cums when I tease and lick her wet slit. She loves it when I nibble and flick my tongue over her little bud.

I do love to make her cum. Watching and hearing her cum is my favourite part of making love with her, I just wish that she would cum regularly when we fucked. Oh sure, it happens from time to time, but for the most part on that aspect I'm afraid Shelly got the short end of the stick.

Pardon the pun.

Actually I am not tiny, just under six inches long, but I always wished I was longer. Shelly asks me to fuck her hard and to "go as deep as I can", when we fuck. I wish I could go another inch or two and give her what she really seems to want.

Having a cock that is not very big is not the big problem though. The real issue is that I cum too fast - almost every time.

When we fuck I will typically last only a couple of minutes. Undoubtedly Shelly would love it to last longer. She will sometimes feel me starting to get too excited and so she will lock her legs around mine so I can't thrust. She holds me like that with my cock just touching her pussy lips, holding me still so I don't thrust, just to make it last longer.

She will slide her slit along the tip of my hard prick to keep herself in the spirit of arousal but it is not effective. Without me stroking my hard prick in and out of her, it slows down her excitement at least as much as it does mine.

The end result in almost every time we make love is that I cum and she doesn't. I hate that, and I can assume that Shelly isn't too happy about it either.

Once I cum our love making is over. I would eagerly tease and finger and play even lick her to get her to cum after I have finished, but she will have none of it. Once I cum, whether she has or not, she heads off the bathroom to get cleaned up. For the past fifteen years we have never had sex twice in succession or even in the same day. I have pursued it but she has never been open to it.

She says, "You came, that is enough," and there is no more intimacy, she gets up and goes to clean up in the bathroom.

Shelly has become quite religious over the past few years and sex is not something that is easy or comfortable for her to discuss even in the marriage bed.

She used to be more sexually adventurous but now sex is pretty simple and uninspired. I have often wondered if she is less interested because of her recent religious conviction or because of my poor performance, or both. I have asked to bring toys into the bedroom but she is set against it, calling them gross. I secretly think that she is afraid that she would like them too much and become addicted to them.

Anyway, that is a bit of history about us which will give some perspective to what happened one night three weeks ago. That was the night when Shelly's phone accidentally gave her away.

Shelly is the volunteer director with the local minor league baseball association. As part of her duties she has to attend a variety of meetings and events, both home and away, throughout the year.

Three weeks ago Shelly and two other minor ball officials had to travel out of town for a weekend conference. It was to a city about a four hour drive away and I expressed some interest in going along.

Shelly didn't exactly say I shouldn't go but she did try to dissuade me, saying that the meetings often went into the night and she wouldn't have any free time. As the trip drew near I brought up the idea of me going a couple of more times, but I noticed that she tried to discourage me more and more. She kept coming up with reasons for me not to go.

"We can go together another weekend so we can be together."

"I'll be too tired in the evenings to do anything."

"We can't do dinner as I have to attend banquets for the association and you couldn't come."

In the end, I accepted her recommendation and decided to stay home. It was the worst and best decision I have ever made.

The weekend that Shelly was going away arrived, and I was actually kind of excited to have some 'me' time. Shelly had made arrangements to travel with the others and they left before I was done work on Friday. I called her enroute.

"Hi, how is the drive?"

"Oh, good, we are about halfway there."

"Alright. What is the itinerary for tonight?"

"Oh, meet and greet at the conference center. That will go late. What about you?"

"I'm going golfing with Ted."

"Oh, great! Say 'Hi' to Ted for me."

"Okay. I'll let you go, I have to get ready. Call me later."

"Okay. Bye, I love you."

"Love you."

As I was hanging up my phone Ted called.

"Ready to go?"

"Five minutes, I just got home."

"Okay, I'll be there in ten."

"Okay."

I changed and met Ted in the driveway, clubs in hand. I set my clubs in the back of his pickup and we headed to the course, a twenty minute drive.

The weather started to be a concern as we started our round but the rain held off until we were finishing off the seventh hole. We bravely faced the elements for another two holes then called it a day after nine. We scrambled for the clubhouse to get out of the rain and then sat down for a beer and something to eat.

As we were eating I mentioned that Shelly had asked me to tell him, "Hi".

"Oh, 'Hi' back. You said she was out of town this weekend?"

"Yeah, minor ball convention."

"Ah, I see. I wish I still got to go out of town for conventions once in a while," Ted said reflectively as he looked off into space.

"Oh? Why is that?" I asked.

Ted came back to the now and replied, "When I was in sales I did lots of conventions. I was single at the time and you would be surprised how many people, men and women, look forward to the opportunity to, 'get away from the old ball and chain' for a weekend."

"Those were the days," Ted continued. "Now I'm divorced and in management, but would love to have that opportunity again. I had a pretty good time at a lot of them. Married women on the loose are some kinda fun, let me tell you."

"Oh?" I asked, quizzically looking at Ted, still semi lost in memory.

He focused on me, then blurted,"Oh! That isn't what I meant! Not Shelly, I'm not saying that! I'm just remembering is all. My memory is probably a bit distorted anyway, I was pretty young then."

I laughed, "No, that's alright Ted, I didn't think you meant anything by it. And I've never worried about Shelly at these things."

"Yeah, I wouldn't worry."

But now that Ted had broached the subject I was a bit... concerned. Concerned, but certainly not worried I thought to myself.

I started to remember the fact the Shelly had tried pretty hard to keep me at home instead of going with her. Then I thought of how she seemed a little more excited this week when she got her period. I had a vasectomy years ago so it wasn't like she was going to get pregnant, but she sure seemed happy to have her period behind her by arriving a bit early this month.

Then, I thought there was last night. She had just finished her period and was uncharacteristically horny. She wasn't into foreplay at all last night; she just wanted me to fuck her. Hard and fast.

I did, and as expected I came too fast for her. She didn't seem upset about it though. Sometimes I could tell that she was somewhat disappointed when I came too fast, but last night she was not. She seemed, I don't know, kind of resigned to the fact when I came so fast. What was that about?!

Shelly's now curious behaviour continued to plague my thoughts as Ted and I nattered on about golf and work for another half hour while finishing our dinner.

"Want to come over and watch SportsNet for a bit?" I asked.

"I better not. I have to drive and we'll end up drinking if I go to your place. I also have to open the store in the morning. Another time."

"Alright, we should go. With the rain, they're closing up here."

"Yeah, let's head out."

We paid the cute waitress and tipped too much, as middle aged men do when served by pretty little twenty somethings. We packed up our gear and headed out. Ted dropped me off at home. I grabbed my clubs and dashed into the house out of the now steady rain.

Once in the house I poured myself a drink and proceeded upstairs. Since I was alone, Sportsnet wasn't on my viewing agenda. Nope, having the house to myself tonight, I was going to watch some porn. I was excited by the thought of it!

Shelly never let me watch porn when she was around. I'm sure she thought I never watched it at all. In fact I didn't very often, but that was a function of opportunity rather than interest.

I had poured a nice strong drink before heading upstairs to the master bedroom. Undressing completely I went into the en-suite looking for some kind of lotion. Shelly always had lots of that stuff around. I found some hand lotion among Shelly's dispensary of creams and set it down on my bedside table beside my drink.

After turning on the TV, I went to the satellite controls and looked for adult movies. I had to get through the password that Shelly insisted we put in to block out adult movies, but that took only a minute. Once through the password I was given access to a whole smorgasbord of adult tastes. The satellite provider has a complete spectrum of movies for every possible interest from tame soft-core to the hardest hardcore.

I now had to decide what was going to be of most interest to me tonight. 'Teens?', 'Orgies?', 'Lesbians?', 'Black?', 'Anal?', 'MILF?', 'Asian? The choices were near endless.

I had no specific interest on my mind, although Ted's discussion about married women did make 'MILF' a bit of an interest. Instead, I decided on a non topical movie that was advertised as a compilation. No real story line, just "Hard, Pounding, and Close-Up Sex" was the catch phrase for one selection, so I chose it.

I lay back on the bed and turned up the volume. I love to hear women groan, grunt and pant when they are getting fucked; it is the sexiest thing in the world for me. Hearing a woman making appreciative noises during sex drives me wild. Hearing, "Uhh! Uhh!", in rhythm as she is getting fucked, is music to my ears.

Shelly will make hot sounds when she is really excited, but too often I cum before she has a chance to really get into it. I think she tries to hold off making sexy sounds since she knows it excites me further and will only make me cum faster.

Tonight though, I don't have to worry abut trying to make Shelly cum, the whole evening is mine and my pleasure, or so I thought. I have secretly watched an adult movie on occasion when Shelly has been late at work, or out shopping, but it has been quite rare. There is too much of a chance of her coming home and catching me. Tonight though she is gone all night and I can watch and play as long as I want. I can cum more than once too!

Unlike when fucking, I don't cum too soon when I am masturbating. I can stop myself from getting too close and shooting my load when I am alone. Tonight I intend to play for a long, long time before I let myself cum; it's going to be great!

The movie intro plays, showing clips of the upcoming scenes. There sure appears to be a variety of clips: women masturbating, straight fucking, lesbians, MMF threesomes, lots of oral, both on men and women, anal... It was an exciting variety, mmm.

As the first scene unfolds, it is easy to tell that this movie is just what was advertised, and also just what I am looking for. Immediately, without conversation or foreplay, a gorgeous young naked blonde stands before a man who is also naked. She looks down at his flaccid cock, and lowers herself to the floor kneeling before him. She takes his cock in her hand, looks up at him then smiles and draws the tip of his soft cock into her mouth.

My cock is growing faster than the one the blonde is sucking on and I am already reaching for the lotion on the side table. It has been too long since I have had the chance to watch some porn and I am already almost rock hard just watching the first few minutes.

Using the pump on the bottle of lotion I squirt some of the lotion onto my pulsing cock.

I am sure I moaned at the sensation of the cool liquid pouring onto my erection and running down onto my balls. I have always loved the feeling of wet stroking my cock... mMm.

I lean back onto the headboard of the bed and take my wet hard cock into my right hand while watching the young blonde eagerly bob her head on the still growing cock before her.

"Ahh," escapes my lips as I start to stroke my cock.

The feeling is sensational and I immediately fall into a rhythm, stroking my cock with one hand and caressing my balls with the other. My cock and balls, as well as both hands are covered in lotion. The porn scene has not changed; she is still sucking his cock which now appears to be at full strength.

It was then that my phone rang and changed my world.

Looking at the phone beside me on the bed I saw that it was Shelly calling. I quickly muted the television and picked up the phone in my cream covered hand.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Oh. Hi. We just got to the hotel a few minutes ago; I'm just putting my luggage in my room," Shelly sounded rushed. She also sounded like she was on speaker phone. I could hear her moving around the room apparently hanging up clothes and putting her toiletries and other items away.

"Oh, ok," I answered.

"Are you already done golfing? I expected voicemail."

"We got rained out."

"Awe, that's too bad."

"We got nine holes in, so not too bad."

"Oh, ok. Well I have to go to a meet and greet right away, and it will go pretty late. I'll try to call you later, unless it goes too late."

"Alright."

"What are you doing tonight?" She asked as she was hustling around the room, evidenced by her quick footsteps.

"Oh, just going to watch some TV." I said, as a slowly and quietly stroked my cock again, watching the hot blonde now bend over in front of her lover.

"I see. Are you going to, um, ... cut the lawn like you said?" she asked. As she asked the question there was a rapping sound like someone knocking on a door. With her phone on speaker I could hear it quite clearly. I pretended not to notice and made no comment about the noise, but Ted's earlier conversation was now playing on my mind.

"Yes, I'll cut the grass tomorrow."

"Okay," she answered quickly. I could tell by the clarity of her voice that she had picked up her phone and turned it off of speaker. She sounded a bit unsettled.

"Um, I better run, I need to get going. I'll call you later okay?" she said.

"Oh, okay, bye," I replied.

I was kind of holding the phone to my ear waiting for her to say, "Goodbye," but instead I again heard the light rustle of clothing and then a clatter. Immediately after that I heard Shelly call out, "Just a second!"

There it was. The error that changed our lives.

Shelly had intended to shut off her phone but instead had turned it back to speaker phone and set it down somewhere.

I knew immediately what had happened, but never realized the implication of the situation because I never knew who was 'rap, rap, rapping' on my wife's hotel room door just minutes after she checked in.

I pressed my phone close to my ear and listened in.

I could hear sounds, muffled voices. It was obviously a man at the door; I could hear snippets of conversation but was not able to make out the words.

Even without knowing what was being said, I could hear the excitement in Shelly's voice. As they moved from the door to what I suspected was the main part of the hotel room their voices became clearer.

"I've been in town for about an hour," the unknown stranger said. It was a voice I didn't recognize.

"Oh? Did you go down to the meet and greet?" Shelly asked.

"No, I was waiting for you. I told you I would."

What?! I thought. Why was this guy waiting for Shelly?

"Uh huh, you did," Shelly said.

In my mind's eye I could see her smile as she spoke; it was in her tone. Questions started to run through my mind in rapid succession. Questions that I didn't think I was going to like the answer to.

So this meeting was arranged? They agreed to meet as soon as Shelly got to town? Who was this guy? What was arranged?

A person's mind can put things together pretty quickly. A few facts can make the hidden be painfully obvious. I could tell by the tone of her voice, that the situation that they were in was no innocent encounter.

So this was what infidelity looked like, or sounded like in my case.