No Holes Barred Ch. 03

Story Info
Back On Track.
763 words
3.52
8.3k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Check out my editors literotica. Shygirlwhore.

Disclaimer:- Everyone involved in any sort of sexual activity is over eighteen. This story delves years into the future. Dani is the narrator.

*****

It was the morning of Delta's birthday party. Ruby was rubbing her hands together. Thinking of what Tanya and Kristy had planned for Neve.

"I hope that Neve is unaware of the way she is making me uncomfortable. My desire is that we can work this out and be the best of friends before my wedding day." Ruby was starving and ready for breakfast.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Dani asked Ruby.

"Oh nothing." Ruby was very dismissive.

"You're being very secretive today." John and Jo chimed in.

"Good morning Delta. Happy birthday . I hope you have a lovely birthday today. Can't I just be happy that it's my sister's birthday?" Ruby asked.

Nah John and Dani thought. Ruby is definitely up to something.

What Delta desired most for her birthday party was a day in the nude in her Nan's pool. We cleaned up after breakfast and watched Delta opening her birthday presents excitedly.

Once we showered and changed, were ready we helped Delta with constructing some of her grownup birthday presents.

As we arrived at Mel and Crystals home for Delta's pool party, we noticed that Scott and his sisters were already naked in the pool. Tanya and Kristy were there as well, closely examining Scott and his sisters in the pool. Kristy and Tanya were still wearing their bikinis.

Scott and Holly got out of the pool to greet us, leaving Neve in the pool. Tanya instructed Ruby to leave her bikini on for a little longer.

That was making Neve quite uncomfortable having people still dressed watching her. Especially seeing that Neve was dying to get into Ruby's pants. Come on what the dif, Neve thought to herself. Ruby, Kristy and Tanya dived into the pool still dressed, circling around Neve's naked body.

Jake instructed the girls to break their circle. Jake jumped into the pool in his board shorts and swam over to Neve. "How did that make you feel Neve? Did you realise that you have been really creeping my niece out lately?" Jake whispered in Neve's ear.

Neve's breathing was becoming really heavy and she felt ashamed that her big brothers girlfriend wasn't comfortable in her presence lately. Neve swam over to Ruby and apologised for her behaviour, and kissed Ruby on the cheek. "I promise that I will ease off my flirting with you Ruby and that I will let you know when I'm lovingly watching you naked." Neve couldn't apologize enough to Ruby. Ruby was extremely relieved that it was only an accident and Ruby wished that she had talked to Neve about this months ago.

Most of the people there still had no idea of Ruby's discomfort around Neve. Tanya and Kristy checked to make sure that Ruby was ok and before long everyone was naked. It was the first time that Scott's sisters had the privilege of seeing, Ruby's uncle Jake naked.

There was no need for Tanya and Kristy to commence anymore of their plans to make Neve feel uncomfortable. The revenge plans weren't going to be required either. Ruby went over and gave Tanya and Kristy a huge hug. "Thank you guys!"

"Don't worry Ruby, Scott has no idea about the problems that you've been having with Neve." Tanya assured her. Oh boy that was a relief Ruby really didn't want to involve Scott unless Kristys and Tanya's plans had failed.

Delta went over to Ruby and giggled about her feeling. Rubies eyes lit up knowingly and assured Delta that they would have a more in-depth sister chat later. Delta just smiled curiously at her sister.

Wow, it's so hot and steamy out here as the sex was really starting to amp up. What temperature is it meant to be today? Ruby thought to herself. "I'm feeling so hot and sticky. I need to go and have a shower. "Can't anyone control themselves around my young, sweet and innocent little sister?"

Delta was gorging herself on sweets and had a great time swimming around in the pool. Smiling at all that was happening.

After lunch it was birthday cake time. Dani bought out the cake and we all were singing happy birthday to Delta. I gave Delta a special birthday hug and asked her if she was having a good time. I think I know the answer to that as I winked at my daughter.