No Interruptions

Story Info
A night of lust with no interruptions.
1.3k words
3.76
16.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So first off, this story is a squeal to a story I wrote. You don't have to read the first part but if you want to, the link will be in a comment. Thank you! Second, if you have criticism, please make it constructive.

*

Carla sighed and rubbed a hand down her face. Now three years later, she, and her stubborn six year old Lily, still lived in the new mansion she purchased-with Gabriel. Just thinking about him made her grin. Some people may not believe in reincarnation, but she was sure it was him. Just in human form. And his human form was sexy as all get out. As soon as she moved in, they married and now every night once Lily is in bed, they find new ways to pleasure each other. But, if Lily wouldn't cooperate, tonight would be the only exception. Carla looked down at the little clone of herself and tried again. "Sweetie, will you please eat your vegetables for mommy?"

"No!" She screamed, violently shaking her head causing her hair to fly around her small face. No was becoming her favorite word but just before Carla broke down, her husband sauntered into the room. "Trouble in paradise?"

Carla looked up at his smirking face and didn't know whether to hug him, or smack him. "Someone doesn't want her veggies."

Gabriel simply winked, sunk down to Lily's level, looked her in the eye, and spoke softly. "Lily, it would make Daddy extremely happy if you would eat your vegetables."

Her face immediately lit up and she began shoveling in the food as if it was cake and within minutes, she was done. Carla just stood there, mouth agape, staring at the two of them. While Lily took her plate to the kitchen, Gabriel grinned and whispered to Carla "Honey, this accent can get girls to do anything."

Carla smirked. "Oh really now? Well in a little bit we'll just see about that."

Lily then ran to her room to play causing Gabriel to haul his wife against his aching body. She gasped but melted into the kiss, throwing her own strength into the mix. This went on for a few minutes and just as Gabriel was about to reach for Carla's shirt, the doorbell rang. He groaned and spat out "that better be the damn president."

Carla grinned while going to the door. "Trust me, it's much better."

She opened the door to reveal their next door neighbor, Shirley, on the other side. She smiled brightly. "Hey Carla. I'm here for Lily. Is she ready?"

"Yeah I'll go get her."

While his wife left the room, Gabriel looked towards Shirley confused. "Where are you taking my daughter?"

The woman laughed. "Don't worry I'm not kidnapping her. She's sleeping over to see my daughter, Emma. Carla didn't tell you?"

"No...I guess this is a surprise...when will she be home?"

"Tomorrow afternoon."

His wife's plan finally sunk in at those words. All night with no interruptions. He grinned just as Lily walked into the room. "Well, have fun."

He gave Lily a hug then watched her leave the house. He expected to turn around see Carla but she was no where in sight. He looked all over before entering their bedroom to see the most beautiful sight ever. Carla was leaning against the king sized bed, her eyes smoky, and body barely covered. The little fabric that was there was a spaghetti strap, sheer nightgown that did nothing to hide her black thong. It was all Gabriel could do to keep his voice from trembling. "Where did you get that?"

Carla tormented her husband even more by moving the strap just enough to show that there was no bra under the gown. "Like it? I made a trip to the mall yesterday. Come and get me."

Gabriel growled and almost ran to Carla, tackling her to the bed, capturing her lips to his. She moaned, wrapping her arms around his neck while kissing back. She stroked her tongue across his lips and he obliged by opening his mouth. As Carla sucked on Gabriel's tongue, he reached for her thong but she shimmied away. "What? You think it's gonna be easy? We have all night."

Gabriel looked at her with eyes full of arousal. "Just how long are you going to keep me waiting?"

"Just long enough to see if that accent really can get you anything."

"Oh trust me, it can."

Reaching for Carla, he rubbed her neck, shoulders, and back, removing all the tension. While she sighed in relaxation, he rubbed the magic spot on her back causing her to twitch and moan. She shuddered while his hot breath fanned her ear. He whispered with a voice dripping with lust. "You know you want it Carla...you know we are going to have so much fun...I am going to drive you wild...kiss you, rub you, lick you, and fuck you all night long..."

Carla moaned and all but fell into his arms. His voice was making her incredibly wet, but she didn't want to admit that. "Mmm...I want you too...but I can't give up that easily...tonight, you're getting a taste of your own medicine."

She then slowly kissed him. His lips, all over his face, and neck. He sighed and leaned back, silently urging her on. While he was distracted by her sweet kisses, she ran a hand across his lap, finding his hard on present. He groaned and bucked his hips. "Carla..."

She rubbed faster, knowing the sensation must be driving him wild. "Yes my love?"

His eyes were shut in frustration mixed with ecstasy. "Must you be this evil?"

"Hey, I'm never in control so it's happening my way now."

She finally moved her hand causing Gabriel to open his eyes. Which caused him to see Carla standing by the bed, giving him the sexiest strip tease ever. She slowly moved her straps down, never breaking eye contact. "Should I go lower?"

"For the love of God, do not stop."

She giggled cutely before inching the gown down. Taking her sweet time before revealing her breasts, nipples already diamonds. Once she revealed them, the nightgown dropped to the floor, leaving her in just the black thong. At this point, Gabriel was wearing nothing but his red boxers, excitement making a tent in them. He was almost shaking with desire, itching to pounce on his wife. "Are you going finish stripping anytime soon?"

She stood there for a moment, almost as if she was thinking, then dropped her panties and jumping on the bed. "Alright fine, I'll give in. I really want you...but, I'm on top this time."

Gabriel looked shocked them smiled while laying back against the pillows. He boxers were shed and thrown to the floor, revealing his long and throbbing dick. "Go for it."

Carla crawled on to his lap, rubbing her breasts against his chest in the process of slipping her sopping pussy over his erection. She moaned loudly from the sensation of him filling her before riding him as fast as she could. Gabriel groaned and grabbed her hips, forcing her back and forth while grinding her. Shoving his length inside of Carla as far as it would go, causing her to scream ride him even faster. She leaned down and nibbled on his collar bone, a huge weakness for the man. Gabriel groaned again and bucked his hips even longer. Carla's screams were reverberating off the walls, surely waking the neighbors but neither of them cared. They were both grinding and bucking as fast as they could, all their pent up frustrations exploding. After a good hour, Carla's inner walls contracted and her grinds were becoming frantic. Gabriel knew what that meant so he forcefully took hold of her hips and began bucking his hips harder than he'd ever done before. It did the trick and Carla was screaming his name and releasing a second later. A few minutes later, Gabriel finished as well and collapsed onto the bed. Once their breath was caught, they cuddled before Gabriel chuckled. "Sure, you were in control for most of the night, and I liked it, but who screamed whose name?"

Carla laughed and reached up to lick his neck. "Ok fine, you have me there but don't worry. The night is still young..."