No is Not an Option Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want to act like a slut? Fine. but you are my slut. The first time you argue, complain, protest, or tell me no, you can take this bag, and go. do you understand me?"

She looked at the floor, and felt the blood rush from her face.

"uhh... How long?"

Without warning, he grabbed her, and pulled her harshly to her feet. he turned her towards the wall, then he slid his cock deep into her. pounding her like a cheap piece of meat. Again and again, he repeated the same words. "until I fucking tell you otherwise."

She gasped at his sudden passion, and by the time they came, she had taken up his new slogan.

"Yes sir, until you fucking tell me otherwise." When she came, it was mind blowing. her body convulsed, and for the first time in her life she screamed like a banshee. He pulled himself out of her, and stepped back, roughly pushing her away . and tossed her a tiny little skirt.

"Put it on, we are leaving." he ordered.

"yy.. yes sir. What shirt do you want me to wear?"

Without speaking, he turned, and tore into the hamper. Miraculously, he found the comstained panties she had hidden. Without a word, he stuffed them into her mouth, and shoved her out the door, without a shirt.

She did not know what to expect next, but two things were certain. She loved his new aggressive side, and she was dripping wet again. Whatever he had in mind, she was about to be a (somewhat) willing participant.

12