No Job, No Worries! Ch. 2

Story Info
Family plays a game of Strip Poker.
917 words
3.59
176.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/10/2000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

"Er...no. What? Oh, how the fuck am I meant to know?" I threw my arms up in the air. Sally slapped her thighs.

"Ha-ha. I win. You're thick as shit, Tom. What do you wanna play now?" My sister was always better at Trivial Pursuits. You can't play it with just two people anyway!

Mum and Dad had gone out for the night; or so Sally thought. So we were on our own. The plan would soon unfold, however. I decided to play my wildcard - alcohol.

"Want a drink?" I asked.

"Certainly. Whiskey, no ice. What are we going to play now?"

I poured the drinks and sat back down near her on the floor. "Persistent little fucker aren't yer sis? Strip poker?"

"Fuck off," She smiled. "I'm shit at poker. Strip pontoon."

"Okay."

As it happened, the cards were nearly all against me, and I was naked long before her, so we, she, changed the rules a bit. What she didn't know, was that she was playing into my hands.

"Okay, here goes." She said. "If you lose again, then you have to lick my feet. After that, suck my tits, and if you lose again, you have to go down on me."

I tried not to look to happy about this turn of affairs. "Well, hmm, I-I don't, know, err. If you think?"

"Yeah, sure, you'll win anyway now. My luck. My god is your dick really that big?"

My dick was now at full mast, but it was a stupid question and I think she realized it.

"No, dear, it's just an optical illusion."

She smiled, "Thought so. Deal."

I dealt the cards out; drew, drew again and lost. 23, bust! Her foot went straight to my mouth. She started moaning as I licked and sucked her toes. I dealt again, and won! Her bra came off. All that was left on her were the panties. The following turns I lost, now she was in the throws of pleasure as I licked her out. It was heaven. Eventually she came, and I left her lying on the floor, struggling for breath. I told her I was going to the toilet and to get dressed before mum and dad came home.

First I went into the bathroom and shaved off all my bodily hair, then I went straight into my parents' room and went to a draw my dad told me to look in. Inside, the draw was full of sexy lingerie. But this wasn't any ordinary lingerie. I realized they were specially made panties etc with a pouch for penises. They were my dad's! I found a red with black frilly trim teddy and black suspenders. I put them on. Then I put on a sexy satin mini-dress and some make-up. I finished myself off with a beautiful straight black wig. I finished just in time to hear my parents pull up.

Sally opened the door and let them in. They were just taking off the coats as I walked in, dressed and made-up like a tart. Sally's mouth dropped open. She was speaking but no sound came out.

"Tammy, darling. Hi." Mum said. She came over and French kissed me while rubbing my crotch. Sally gasped and sat on the nearest chair. I didn't surprise her as much as what happened next. We all went through to the living room and mum sat next to Sally. Dad started kissing me and rubbing my crotch. Then he leaned me over the table and unclipped the base of my teddy. He pulled a tube of KY jelly out of his pocket and rubbed it on my asshole. Then he pulled out his stiff 8 incher and rammed it in me.

"You like it up the ass don't you girl?" He shouted.

"Yes, I do. Fuck my ass daddy."

"You turning into a homosexual boy? Have I turned you yet?"

"Yes daddy. I love these clothes. I'll be your little sex slut always!"

Sally couldn't listen to this. "I-I'd better go."

Mum grabbed her. I went and held one arm as daddy held the other. She screamed as mummy pulled Sally's panties down. Mum licked Sally's pussy, which was really wet, but Sally fought all the time, even when she came she was crying. "I don't want this. Why did you do this to me?"

Dad decided to show her a good time. He turned her over and fucked her ass. I went behind daddy and fucked his ass while mum rubbed her crotch into Sally's mouth. Sally's cries soon turned into moans and was eventually crying out for more. We had turned her.

I spent Saturday morning fucking Sally. Eventually, she brought the subject of mum and dad up.

"Tom? Are you a bi-sexual?"

"No. It's just a bit of fun. You had fun didn't you?"

"Yeah, at first I was scared something weird had happened, but later I was okay." She seemed to go shy again for a moment. "Er, Tom? I really liked you dressed up, you know, like a woman. You looked really sexy. How did you feel in them?"

"Really comfortable. I couldn't believe it."

She climbed back on top of me and kissed my neck.

"Will you wear them for me?" She asked, seductively.

"Sure." With that, I got up and put the clothes on.

"Great." She said. I couldn't help but notice the wicked smile, which came over her face. Maybe she was really excited.

To Be Continued...

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers