No Limits Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ali slapped me on the chest again, this time harder, laughing as she yelled. "What the fuck? You really thought I'd be mad at you for that?" She threw her head back laughing, "All I've been thinking about, besides your cock, was to find the hottest fucking girls you can just ram your dick into." That made me smile.

I laughed with her and then realized what she did and slapped her back. "And you fucking kissed my cheek, what the fuck was that about? After today I think it's weird for you not to kiss me on the lips."

"Well that was when you freaked me out and I thought I'd ruined something betwe..." she was interrupted when I grabbed her shirt and pulled her toward me, fiercely kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my naked body. She stood up, pulling me with until we were both on our feet.

She breathed into my mouth as she kissed me, "God, I'd fuck you right now if I wasn't so dam hungry. Now come on, let's get you dressed."

Ali stopped me from laying out my own outfit, and walked to my closet. I was taken back when I saw her choice of clothing for me. A tight white tank top, a thong and a skirt, a short skirt. I freaked because the last time I didn't leave the house in layers, was when I was still in diapers.

I gasped,"What? No. God no."

Ali argued, "Look, you've been stuck in those clothes like a... a rat in a cage, you need to escape that cage Alex... look, of all the times you've ever trusted me, trust me now." She held the skirt at knee height and noticed my hesitation, "Come, hop, hop." Reluctantly I stepped in, one bare foot then the other.

I placed my hands over my face and sighed, "Oh God Al... what are you doing to me?"

She held my tank open with both hands and coughed loudly, "Hello, your kick ass outfit awaits." She tapped my hands away from my head, and I slowly threaded both arms through.

She yanked the my top down over my head, then grabbed the bottom hem and slowly pulling it down the length of my torso. Ali made it a point to graze my tits with her fingers. I filled out the top of the tank quite nicely. It stretched tight, making the side of my breasts visible. It fit snug around my stomach, but stretched in the best way as it covered my tits. My nipples were hard like diamonds, clearly visible through the fabric. As was the fact that I wasn't wearing a bra. She helped me on with my thong and the outfit was complete.

I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and damn, I was sexy. "Fuck Al... I love it."

My cock twitched with pleasure and I felt turned on. Nothing like I have ever felt before while looking at myself in the mirror. "Holy God Al, we're hot as hell, you know that?" I grabbed her around the waist and spun her around so she could admire the view with me. I held her tight for a moment and kissed her on the neck. "All right, let's go, I gotta eat something before I starve." I growled in her ear, making her shiver.

We couldn't move though. Both of us stared at each other's bodies, and then our own. Alexis stood in front of me and with one hand I gripped one of her perfect tits and began massaging it. I slid my other hand down the front of her tight black leggings that were just as hot as I remember from my dreams. When my hand reached her mound, my cock twitched again and released a giant load of precum onto the floor. She breathed heavily as my hand spread her lips with two fingers, using another to massage her clit. I dipped two fingers inside of her, soon followed by a third. Her sweet glorious nectar began to flow, soaking her panties almost instantly.

Ali moaned and the muscles throughout her body tighten, causing her to push her hips backward into mine, squeezing her thighs together as she squirmed. "Oh God Al," she grunted while breathing heavily. "Keep going."

She reached behind her, under my skirt and began stroking my length. I could feel the blood rushing through me and into my cock. It pulsated with every beat of my heart, slowly lifting my skirt and pushing against Ali's hand.

Ali bit her lip and sighed, "Oh God, what'd ya say we screw going out to eat? Let's just fool around then go to the grocery store and get you more potatoes and noodles."

I took a break from kissing her neck and grunted with pleasure, "Fuck, I'm cool with that. But I really wanted to try my new outfit." I stuck another finger as deep as I could, flicking my thumb across her clit. My hands were covered in her juices that were running down her legs. "God that feels good. I wish I was bigger so you could rub more of me."

She spun around, my shaft bouncing off her legs as she moved ,"That's it!" She grabbed my face with her hands on either cheek. "Use your brain thing to make your dick bigger."

I stopped grabbing for her filthiest parts, thrown back by what she said. "Oh my God your right." It all sunk in and I almost screamed, "Holy shit I want a huge fucking pork sword." I paused for a moment, "Yeah, but... it's already pretty big as it is. Will I even be able to fuck you?" I started mumbling to myself working through the problem, "Well I guess I could..."

Alex interrupted my mumble, "Oh my God." She slapped me on the chest, "You're the one with the brain thing and I fucking out smarted you." She was about to reveal something profound and stopped to laugh at me.

"What the fuck?" I demanded. But her laugh was intoxicating, I couldn't help but join in. "Dam you're cute."

She caught her breath and continued, "Your..."

I interrupted her this time, "Oh my God." My brain went to work, consuming all my remaining energy, processing, creating and changing.

Ali realized I already figured it out, and was put off by not beating me to it. She finished her discovery regardless, "...pheromones. Dammit."

I passed out and fell into her arms and she laid me comfortably on the floor. She took notice of my length and that it was still hard and seeping precum. She looked around, almost guilty as though she was stealing the Great Star of Africa and slipped her panties off. Carefully, she stepped over me so either foot was at my hips. God, I wish I would have been awake for this.

Ali grabbed my shaft, standing it up straight in the air. "God I hope she doesn't get mad." She spoke to an empty room.

She stooped down just enough till my head parted her lips and I was pushing at her entrance. She suspiciously glanced around making sure we were alone and then slowly sat down, taking my cock gently into her most secret place. She continued sliding down my shaft till I was at the hilt.

Can you see why I wanted to be awake for this?

She started off slowly, trying not to wake me. But then the pleasure hit her, and she couldn't hold back any longer. Using every muscle she could, Ali moved her body up and down my shaft, her pussy traveling my entire length. Feeling a little ashamed, yet excited in a way, Ali wanted to take her time. Secretly hoping I'd wake up to catch her and then join in with the fun. But it didn't happen. She lasted as long as she could, about fifteen minutes. Just long enough for some of the things I was changing to take effect. Moaning, grunting and screaming, she grabbed a tight hold of my tits, the closest thing she could find, and squeezed tight as she came.

She screamed, "Oh fuck I wish you were here for this." As if she was in the bull riding championship of the world, Ali rode me like Silvano Alves for almost twenty more minutes, until her second orgasm hit and she exploded again from her depths as another wave of pleasure ran through her body. She rode my cock as long as she could but soon the orgasmic seizure was just too much, and she buckled over on top of me. Between waves of pleasure, when she could, Ali pulled on and off my length, stroking me with her cunt.

She felt my cock twitch inside her and she knew I was coming. She began riding me faster and faster trying to get me off. Then it happened, her unconscious sister exploded inside her deep moist hole. Before our juices came gushing out of her, Ali had an idea. She pulled off me till only my tip was inside her, letting my cream fill her up entirely, which didn't take long. Then, utilizing what she had learned in those Kegel classes the whole family thought were unnecessary, Ali clinched, slamming herself shut. She hopped off, and quickly wrapped her moth around me, not wanting to waste any of my fluids. She drank as fast as she could but it was too much. It came gushing around the sides of her mouth. It spilled down my shaft onto her hands, and began to pool on my tummy.

This was more cum than last time. In fact, this is more than all of my orgasms combined. The changes I made were actually working.

Finally Ali had to pull her mouth off my tip leaving it free to shoot and spill wherever. It hit her in the face several times and some passed her head entirely, landing on me.

Ali held my cock flat on my belly letting it land on me instead of letting it go to waste. "Holy shit that's good," she said out loud. "Oh my God."

Not really knowing what was happening, Ali moved as fast as she could. She jumped back onto my cock, this time putting my crown just inside her rosebud. I filled up her asshole hole entirely, Ali pulling on my shaft from root to tip, milking every bit of cum she could.

I woke up not knowing what had happened and found Ali sitting at my side, covered in my ooze. Her hair was so drenched, that it was sticking to her back and chest, sopping wet. My dick just now starting to pull back, becoming softer, I realized what had happened. I looked at her sitting with her knees pulled up to her chest, pressing into her tits. With her head resting on her knees, Ali turned toward me smiling.

I smiled back, knowing she'd taken advantage of me. I wiped my face, leading my cream into my mouth, tasting me for the first time since I changed my genetic code. My eye's opened wide and I looked back at Ali, "Holy God, this is awesome."

Ali just smiled and softly nodded, already knowing first hand. I couldn't get enough. I scraped more off my face and gobbled it up and then looked down to see my cum covered stomach. Hungry for myself, I leaned up trying not to spill it onto the floor. I tried my best to get it into my mouth, but was unsuccessful.

"Hey, you mind helping me out?" I nodded to my stomach with a smile, "You wanna get a mouth full and pass it to me?"

She smiled and bent over my body, scooping up as much as she could. She kissed my lips and gave me the most pleasant surprise. It fell into my mouth and I drank it down, wanting more. "Oh man, I wish there were some left."

Without saying a word, Ali kneeled over me, placing her knees on either side of my head. She sat down, aiming for my mouth. I didn't know what she was doing, but I certainly wasn't going to stop her. She placed her hands on the back of my head and lifted me slightly till my lips reached hers and I kissed her soft folds.

Ali moaned softly, "I saved some for you."

I knew what the meant, and vigorously planted my face deep in her precious lotus patch, drinking all of my cream that she had inside of her. When I was done she leaned back till she could see my smiling face covered in my own cum. "Okay, so... this might sound weird but... I still have more."

Intrigued, I asked, "Wait. In your?..." I gasped with delight "Ah... no?" I scooted down and lined up with her ass hole. With one hand on her ass cheek and the other on her tummy I motioned her down to ward my mouth. I stuck my tongue in and started sucking but didn't have much success. "Hey... help a sister out?"

She grunted and bore down with her abs and shot hot sweet milky cum into my mouth, making me moan as I drank.

When I was done, she moved her body down, laying it next to mine. We both smiled and giggled. Using her tongue, she cleared what cum remained on my face, "God, it's hot when you moan."

I smiled and responded, "I know, you're so cute, and when you moan it gets me going all over again."

She looked me in the eyes, "What was that all about? It tasted different," then licked a spot of cum left on my face. "It tasted so good. sweet and... hell I don't even know what."

I started to explain that I changed my cum to not only be more plentiful, but that it will taste sweeter, almost like candy. This would draw women back to us after they taste it. I got really excited and explained everything to her, holding her in my arms. Our breast were pressed together, and our legs intertwined.

Ali began to grind on my shaft as I spoke. "Okay, so I started growing my dick, little did I know, it's gonna take longer to grow an actual body part than just changing my cum. It'll take a day or two to finish." Her slit grinding on my length felt so good, but I was too excited by what I was telling her that I didn't get distracted. "I gave you enough materials to change your brain chemistry to match mine and... oh yeah, I tweaked our pheromones to do a bunch of things too..." I had to take a breath, "It'll not only change your body to accept my new size of cock, but any girl who's close enough to you or me, to come in contact with our pheromone..."

She cut me off "Our?"

I smiled, "Well, yeah. We're basically the same person. The way I see it, we are one person. Plus, that way you can not only help me get girls, but you can get them attracted to you as well. Or guys, if you want." She smiled. I took a deep breath and continued my previous thought, "Anyway..." Ali, quiet with appreciation and acceptance, held me tight, her arms pulling me closer to her body. "...our pheromones will change their bodies, allowing acceptance of a larger object." I smiled an evil grin and kissed her "In every hole."

She giggled with me, "God, that's hot."

"I know, right? And I won't leave you stretched out either. By the time we're done fucking, you'll be as tight as you were when you were a virgin." Ali liked that one. "Also it will cause them to produce more cum. Oh so, your're gonna wanna eat and recharge a lot more too, not as much and I'll have too but... Oh also, our pheromones will make us basically irresistible to girls that we show an interest in." I took another breath, "It's really complicated but..."

Ali cut me off when it all began to click in, "Oh God...." She threw her head back and groaned in pain, not being used to the effects. Since she didn't have to change anything in her body, she didn't pass out, but it left her strained none the less.

"Oh my God Al, this is what it feels like? This is what's been happening to you? This is fucking crazy, everything just came so easily to me." Still lying on the floor, we both laughed and giggled, enjoying our new discoveries.

A thought hit her, "Holy shit, how big did you make it?"

I smiled so big it almost hurt, "Oh my God, I can't believe I forgot the best part." My smile turned to an evil grin. "I'm not going to tell you how big it will be, I don't want to ruin the surprise, but I'll be able to change its size..." Ali's eyes went big, thinking of the possibilities while I continued. "I'll be able to pull it back to a little smaller than my natural size. I tried to make it so I could pull it all the way inside me but, long story short, it's not possible."

"Oh my God Al, that's crazy, I can't wait to see it."

"Yeah me neither."

I wrapped my leg and arms around her, pulling her in close, "Hey, we still need to eat, what do ya say we order some pizza?" I moaned into her mouth as I kissed her, "But we have to go pick it up, that way we can see if our pheromones are working yet."

She smiled and whispered, "Pick up dinner and a little desert huh?" finishing my thought.

I giggled, "I know right? I'm so horny I... I just want fuck the shit out of someone we've never even met before."

Ali smirked and replied, "My thoughts exactly."

12