No Longer a Game Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several more moments Christie let go of Natalie's head and the girl gasped for breath and was panting for air but did not complain about what she was made to do; quite the opposite she loved it and it aroused her even more. She could feel the fluids of her pussy on her thighs she was so wet. Her eyes were watery and her eye makeup streaked down her cheeks and Christie laughed at the elf's "raccoon eyes". The drow sat on the bed and spread her legs.

"The plug still in your ass?" She asked and Natalie nodded as she bit her lower lip and looked at the space between the drow's spread legs.

"Oh you like what you see? Well come over here and make me cum."

Natalie nodded again. She did like the sight of the other girl's sex; the pinkness and the silvery white hair that surrounded Christie's pussy and her dark well shaped thighs. Natalie crawled closer and placed her hands on the drow's inner thighs and lowered her mouth.

"Ummm...lick my pussy and taste it before you use your tongue on my clit."

Natalie smiled and ran her tongue over Christie's wet sex and enjoyed the taste. She tasted different on this side than she did in their real world. Natalie used her tongue inside Christie's pussy for several moments and was delighted by the other girl's moans of pleasure. She felt the drow's hand on her head as it pushed her harder between her legs. Natalie looked up and saw Christie's eyes were closed as she moaned. After licking her pussy, the elf moved her tongue to the now exposed clit and she flicked her tongue over the small nub and made the other girl gasp out.

'Ohhh...damn...yes...there, baby...ohh fuck...yes do that...make me cum."

Natalie obliged and took her right hand and inserted one then two fingers into the wet pussy and finger fucked Christie as her tongue rapidly flicked over her clit. Christie leaned back some and her hands started playing with her nipples as Natalie expertly used her tongue and fingers on her sex. It was not long until she felt her orgasm building.

"OHHH GOD! OHHH NATALIE! OHH FUCK, BABY...I AM CUMMING!" Christie screamed out as she orgasmed.

As the drow came, Natalie fingered her harder and kept her mouth and tongue over Christie's clit all the while looking up at the drow and watching her face contort in bliss at the pleasurable release of her orgasm. When she was finished, Christie lay back on the bed panting and ran her fingers through Natalie's hair while the elf removed her fingers from her. Natalie smiled at her sticky, wet fingers covered in Christie's milky white cum that sometimes happened when a girl had an orgasm. Natalie licked her fingers and enjoyed the sweet taste of Christie's cum and then put her mouth back on the girl's pussy and licked it as well. Christie giggled at the sensitive but pleasant sensation.

Natalie got up, making sure the anal plug stayed in her ass, and got on top of the drow and kissed her hard and passionate. Christie's hands wrapped around the elf's small body and she kissed the girl back.

"Ummm...did you enjoy it, baby?" Natalie asked as she giggled. It was a rhetorical question; by her loud moans of pleasure Natalie knew her lover enjoyed it a great deal.

"Umm yes," Christie smiled as she answered. "But we are not done yet. I have a lot more fun to do tonight."

Christie tossed Natalie off of her, causing the other girl to squeal out in delight. "Now back on your hands and knees. You need a good ass fucking."

Natalie pouted, "But...I want to cum, Christie. I want to so bad."

Christie smiled, "You will later...but first you are getting ass fucked...or another spanking and we stop now and get ready to join the others downstairs. Your choice."

Natalie did not hesitate and moved to her hands and knees and wiggled her little butt and giggled. Christie laughed as she moved behind the girl and put on the strap on dildo. She used the oil on the shaft of the fake cock, removed the plug from Natalie's ass; and pressed the head of the dildo against the other girl's hole which was now larger being stretched by the anal plug.

"Go slow...not too hard." Natalie said with a smile as she looked over her shoulder.

Christie laughed, "Yeah right...since when do you like to get your ass fucked slow?"

"It's not that...it's...well it's so big...so wide." Natalie whined.

The dildo portion of the sex object was ten inches long and Natalie could handle that in her tight hole, but the girth of the object was much more than she ever had taken in either of her holes before.

"You'll be fine. The butt plug loosened you up some and I will go slow at first."

Natalie put her head on the bed and knew protesting more would fall on deaf ears. She gave a small grunt and whimper of pain as Christie penetrated her ass. The small elf girl tried to move her body up on the bed but Christie held her hips tight and slowly pushed into the other girl.

"Uhhhh...stop...please Christie...it hurts some...please." Natalie begged.

"Shut up. You know it will feel good soon when you get used to it. You like getting ass fucked to much so stop complaining."

Christie ignored the other girl's protests and pushed until the dildo was buried all the way into Natalie's ass. She held her hips still to allow Natalie to get accustomed to the girth of the dildo. Natalie whimpered and whined but did not try to get free. She then moaned loud in pleasure as the drow picked up the curved sex toy and inserted it on her wet pussy an twisted it around until the round bulb of the tip found her G-spot.

"Ohhhh fuck!" Natalie moaned out. "Oh God...ohhh...oh my God...that feels so good." The pain in her butt was overwhelmed by the pleasure the other toy gave her.

Christie smiled and left the toy inside Natalie and moved her hip slowly. Pulling the dildo out of the girl's ass half way and then pushing back in. Natalie again cried out but this time in pleasure. The drow repeated the movement again and for a third time and the friction of the dildo in her ass against the other toy pressing her G-spot felt wonderful and Natalie continued to moan loudly in blissful pleasure.

"Umm you like that now don't you?" Christie asked as she shoved her hips against Natalie causing the large sex object to go deep in the girl's butt.

"OHHHH...Fuck! Yes...ohhh God...yes." Natalie replied loudly.

"Tell me what you like." Christie said as she rotated her hips.

"Uhhhh...uhhhh...that...that...you...uhhh God...you in me like this."

The drow chuckled, "No not good enough. Tell me what I want to hear or I will stop and we will end our fun for the night and I will take my toys with me."

"Noo...please Christie, please...no." Natalie begged.

Christie smiled, she enjoyed when Natalie got so aroused that she begged to cum. "Tell me. You know what I want to hear. I don't know why you play this silly game you know what you want me to do."

Christie knew by now that Natalie rarely cursed unless she was very mad or during sex. During sex the girl had a very filthy mouth on her but at first it had to be coaxed out of her and after she got embarrassed about the things she screamed out and asked to be done to her. Christie found it adorable.

"No...just please fuck me...make me cum." Natalie begged again.

"No...tell me...ask me...beg me." Christie teased as she rotated her hips again.

"Ohhh fuck! Ok...ok...ohhh God...fuck my ass...fuck my asshole so hard and make me cum! Please, Christie...fuck my asshole hard!" Natalie begged.

Christie smiled and gave the girl what she begged for. She started fucking Natalie's ass hard. She started slow at first and then picked up her pace and started thrusting her hips harder into the other girl. Natalie started out moaning and was soon screaming in pleasure as Christie went harder and faster. Her small hands grabbed the bed sheets and gripped them tight and she buried her face in a pillow to try and muffle her screams of pleasure as the drow fucked her as hard. Natalie cried out even louder when Christie's hand dropped between her legs and she stared moving the toy in her pussy around inside her. The sensation of her ass being fucked by a large toy and the other object in her pussy rubbing against the walls of her sex and hitting her G-spot became too much to bear. She continued to scream out and then her eyes went wide as a familiar sensation hit her.

"Noo...ohhh fuck...stop! Please...stop...I...I am going to...ohhh please don't make me!"

Natalie begged and then she screamed a high pitch loud scream of ecstasy when not only her orgasm hit her but something else. Natalie ejaculated and as she came she squirted clear thin fluid from her pussy over the bed below her. She had experienced this before several times, once with Christie, and while it felt extremely good she was highly embarrassed of the act. Natalie clutched the bed sheets harder and buried her head in the pillow as she came and ejaculated her fluids. Her back arched and her body convulsed and her stomach muscles tightened as she came. When she finished she felt drained of energy and collapsed on the bed, her stomach lying on the sheets, soaked wet by her ejaculation fluid. She lay in the bed gasping for air and panting and whimpering in a blissful state.

Christie pulled out of her and removed the toy from the girl's pussy and rolled over on her back and chuckled.

"Seems you made a mess." She teased.

Natalie turned her head to face the drow. "Stop...it's not funny. You know how feel about that. It's embarrassing. Now scoot over so I don't have to lay in it. We need to get more sheets also."

Christie rolled to her side and ran her hands through the elf's damp hair. "No...I think we are fine like we are. We are far from done tonight so would be pointless to change the sheets."

Natalie grinned in spite of lying on a large wet area and leaned over and kissed Christie hard on the lips for several moments and then sat up and pulled off her thigh highs, which now had fallen to her ankles since the ribbons had gotten loose during the sex. She was about to toss them to the floor and Christie grabbed her hand.

"No...we can use them later."

Natalie giggled knowing the drow was going to use them to tie her up sometime during the night. Natalie unlaced her corset and removed it and did toss it on the floor. When naked she started kissing Christie and moved her head down the drow's body and kissed her stomach and when her mouth got to the dildo she looked up and grinned at her lover and then took the dildo in her mouth and sucked it like a cock.

"Umm nice...clean it real nice, slut...we are going to use it many times tonight. When you are done take it off and go down on me. I want to cum again."

Natalie, still sucking the dildo, looked up and gave a muffled yes sound.

12