No Longer a Game Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nonsense...we followers of Eilistraee do not accept monetary gain for our help. It is against our Lady's teachings. When do you plan on attacking these foul beings?"

"Tomorrow morning." Jason answered her.

"Splendid. Would you care to stay here for the night?"

Ahira shook his head, "That is kind of you to offer but we have to go back to our inn. We have our weapons and armor there and our mages have to memorize their spells."

Sinafey nodded, "I will have my people meet you at your inn before you set off. But please stay for midday meal."

Christie nodded, "We would be happy to."

Sinafey clapped her hands again and the novices left the room to prepare the meal and serve it. On her way out Tlueindra stopped by Christie who stood and accepted the young drow's embrace and kiss on her cheek.

"It is so wonderful to see you again, Vierna." Tlueindra turned to Natalie, "Oh and this must be the one you spoke of. I can see why you love her. She is beautiful." The novice drow bent down and kissed Natalie's cheek. Tlueindra giggled when Natalie blushed and then hurried after the other novices.

"You didn't...please don't tell me you had sex with that girl." Natalie gave Christie a stern look. "She is just a child."

Christie laughed, "No of course I didn't, silly. She may look it, but trust me she is far from a child."

After the novices served the meal they joined the others to eat. Tlueindra sat between Christie and Natalie and was very flirtatious to them both and asked them questions about adventures they had and asked Natalie questions about the elf's homeland. Unlike Christie whose hobby was playing the game and reading all the lore and books set in the world on this side and with memories of her game characters background and adventures; Natalie was clueless and did her best to dodge questions about her elf's background. Natalie came to like the young drow a great deal. She thought Tlueindra was full of curiosity and energetic and seemed so cheerful and full of life. She reminded Natalie of herself at a much younger age.

Jason asked Sinafey if she ever heard of a portal to another world and the drow Priestess mentioned she knew of portals to places within Faerûn that led to other places such as the Underdark but never heard of a portal to a different world. She told Jason if one existed it would be a grand adventure to take and if she did not have her duties to the Dark Maiden she would enjoy joining them. Out of curiosity for his game character's back ground, Ahira asked the drow what she knew of Clan Bloodax and their ancient and now lost kingdom.

The last campaign the group was playing before Habersham sent them to this side was based on the dwarf's background and the search for his clan's ancient homeland. Clan Bloodax was exiled from their vast underground kingdom of Shanatar several hundred years ago and now the few remnants of that clan make their home in the Firesteep Mountains in the southwest. The once strong and proud clan now make their living mining iron and forging armor and weapons to trade with the towns and small cities in the Border Kingdoms on The Lake of Steam; the location of their previous home was lost to them. Sinafey told the dwarf while her evil kin often battled with the proud dwarves of Clan Bloodax they too were at a loss of why the dwarves fled their once wealthy kingdom.

The party stayed at the temple for several hours, enjoying the company of their hosts. It was the most enjoyment the party had as a group since arriving in the world and they felt as if they could dismiss any worries and concerns they had feeling such comfort and safety in the confines of the Temple of Eilistraee. After the meal and delightful entertainment the temple offered them, including the Sword Dancer's dancing for them in the courtyard, the friends excused themselves to go back to their inn. They had preparations to make before they faced the vampires.

"Well basically we are going in blind." Ahira announced to his friends.

They had gathered in the large suite the females shared to discuss any strategy in attacking the lair of the vampires.

"We don't know the exact numbers, anything about their leader, the layout of the place, and we can expect booby traps as well." The dwarf continued. "Being sneaky won't help if we don't know the layout of the place."

Jason sighed, they had been arguing for over an hour on the best plan. Ahira, Lou, and Jason preferred the direct approach; shock and awe as the dwarf put it while Rain and Christie preferred a more stealthy approach. Natalie sat and listened offering no opinion on the matter. Even with the help they were going to get from Sinafey she still felt the entire mission a bad idea.

"But that is what I am for." Rain interjected. "I am a rogue after all and sneaky is our business. I can move ahead and look for traps and scout the place before we just go in and start whacky and killing everyone we see. Plus there will most likely be captives there we need to free."

"I don't want you going alone and sneaking into the place, Rain." Jason said with concern in his voice. "What if you get caught?"

"She won't be alone." Christie told him. "Sinafey is sending two of her drow warriors with us along with a priestess. Drow are experts at stealth and killing silently. The two warriors will be with her."

"Yes you said it. Drow are experts at killing. They will be fighters and with our skills in a fight based on the level our characters are in the game we should have very little trouble killing these vampires. We are high level and experienced fighters and Lou is a powerful wizard even without all his spells and Natalie's character, while not as high level as we are, is a formidable mage. Add the three drow and one a priestess we should be able to handle just taking them out if we catch them by surprise." Ahira said.

"Holy Virgin Mother!" Natalie shouted.

"What's your problem now?" Rain asked sharply. "You have been quiet all night since we got back and now you have something to add?"

"My problem is I am scared and all y'all do is talk about in the game we did this or in the game we can do that. Well can't any of you see the damn point! It's not a fucking game!" Natalie had tears in her eyes. "When we get back home I could care less what happens to you, Rain, but I don't want to see your guts spilled out over the floor like you had to see Derricks! I would rather not witness you...any of you dying. I care less if you die, Rain, I just don't want to see it."

"Well like I told you before, you don't have to go!" The half elf shouted back.

"Fuck you, Rain!"

"Enough!" Ahira slammed his large hand on the table in front of him. "We don't need the two of you fighting right now." He took a deep breath. "We will compromise. Rain and the drow warriors with scout out the place and disarm any traps while the rest of us hold back. Based on their information we will decide the best way to proceed."

Jason nodded his head, "Agreed. Now I think we should all get some rest. Natalie and Lou need to memorize their spells."

"I suggest as many fire based spells as you can, Natalie." Lou said kindly. "And some protection spells and your Circle of Protection from Evil spell. That can come in handy and hold the vampires at bay for a little while."

Natalie nodded and the males left the suite. After they were gone Natalie went to her room and opened her spell book to memorize the suggested spells.

"Go easy on her, Rain. She is scared...hell I am scared."

Rain shrugged, "And I am not? We all are but we know we have to do this if we are to get home but she does not seem to understand that."

Christie shook her head, "No she understands it."

"Whatever. She's your problem, Christie, not mine." Rain stood up and walked to her room and turned to the drow as she stood in the doorway, "I am going to get my cloak and go for a walk to clear my head, but I am warning you Christie; if you whore girlfriend does anything to get us hurt or one of us killed I will cut her throat myself."

Christie stood up and glared at the half elf. "Don't call her a whore again and if you hurt her I will kill you myself. Don't fuck with me, Rain. I may not have my priest abilities but I am still a drow and a Darksong Knight and you don't want to make me enemies of me."

Rain actually backed up a few steps in fear at the glare from the drow. She cleared her throat, "Just...whatever, Christie...just watch her and make sure she does what she needs to do."

Rain walked into her room, grabbed her cloak and a small vial of liquid, and left the suite.

Rain did not go for a walk but went down one level of the inn and knocked on Jason's door. The paladin smiled at her and let her in.

"Was it that easy to get away with them asking questions?" He asked Rain as she sat on the bed.

"Yeah...seems I pissed both of them off so I think they were glad I left."

Jason chuckled. "Girls...God when y'all get mad at one another you sure hold a grudge."

Rain smiled and stood up and started removing her clothes. "Let's not talk about them." She said.

Jason walked to her before she could get undressed and kissed her. Rain wrapped her arms around the man and kissed him back while helping him remove his shirt. She then started kissing his chest causing him to moan in pleasure. She stepped back, smiled, and held out the vial of liquid.

"What's that?" Jason asked.

"Some type of oil I stole from Natalie's room. It's like a lubricant."

"Oh...and what's it for?"

Rain grinned, "Well last night you wanted to fuck me somewhere so..." She let the sentence go unfinished.

Jason smiled, "Are you sure?"

Rain nodded, "Yes...if we are going to die tomorrow I want to die experienced with everything sexual I can with you."

Jason nodded and took off the rest of his clothes as Rain did the same. They were both obviously aroused. Rain kept her eyes on the man's erect penis as she sat on the bed.

"Can...can I put it in my mouth first? I really like that."

Jason chucked, "Sure, baby, but don't make me cum. I want to cum in your ass."

Rain smiled, "Ok...but promise you will go slow at first. I never did that before."

Jason nodded, "I will." He then walked over to the bed and Rain took him in her mouth.

After Rain left, Christie calmed down. She was really angry at the half elf's words and her drow personality meant everything she told the other girl. She would kill her if she hurt Natalie. She sat in the middle of the room and closed her eyes.

"Eilistraee, please...I am begging you...please bless me and give me the powers I need for tonight. I don't want any of my friends to die. Please help me. Answer my prayers." She prayed aloud.

Christie tried a minor spell and nothing happened. She prayed again and tried another spell and nothing happened. After three more tries she sighed and got off the floor and sat on the couch. She picked up the book Rain had been reading and started to read it. She found it decent and after about two hours of reading the door to Natalie's room opened and she looked up and saw the elf standing in the doorway wearing just a shirt that came down about three inches above her knees.

"Did you memorize your spells?"

Natalie nodded, "Yes...took me a little longer cause I had to clear my mind of the spells I already had in my head." She smiled cheerfully.

"Well you look in a better mood."

Natalie grinned, "Yeah...it's well...I don't know...learning the spells and reading my spell book was like...well...like I took a hit of X or something." She laughed, "Silly I know but it gave me such a high."

Christie smiled. She had yet to tell Natalie what Lou had told her about magic and it being like a drug. "And what do you know of taking X?" She teased.

Natalie smiled, "Ut uh...I told you one of my secrets last night. You don't get another...least not yet."

Natalie went through a long period of her teen years doing drugs such as marijuana, pills, hallucinates, ecstasy and even cocaine on three occasions. They helped her forget and made sex with certain people she did not care about much easier.

"Where's Rain?"

"She went for a walk." Christie answered. "Today...I thought you and her were starting to get along a little again."

Natalie smiled, "Yeah me too. She only called me a whore three times today."

Christie rolled her eyes, "Yeah but you did start it when you called her a heartless bitch this morning when on the way to the temple she stopped you from giving those street kids some of your coins."

"Well they were just children, Christie. Poor children and they looked so pitiful and hungry. They needed it more than I did."

"Rain was right, those poor street urchins were probably working in league with the Shadow Thieves and it was either a con or they would have pick pocketed your entire coin purse. You read Oliver Twist." Christie chuckled.

Natalie shrugged, "Maybe...but just in case they weren't they needed help." She grinned, "And Rain did not see me slip them some gold coins anyway when the rest of you were not looking."

Christie smiled. One thing she found out about Natalie that was a good part of her girlfriend was her affection for children especially girls. Natalie hated to see a child in need or hurt.

"So you coming to bed?" Natalie asked.

"I can't sleep...too nervous about the morning." The drow replied.

Natalie lifted the hem of her shirt and exposed her alabaster upper thigh, "Me too...and who said anything about sleeping."

Christie grinned and stood up and followed Natalie into the bedroom.

After they made love using their mouths and tongues on each other until both girls orgasmed, Natalie pressed her naked body to Christie's.

"That was very nice, baby." Natalie told the drow.

Christie smiled, "Yes very. Do you want me to get the toys out?"

Natalie snuggled closer, "No...can you just let us lay here like this until we fall asleep."

"Of course."

12