No Longer Innocent

Story Info
Shy Kristina deicides to live life to its fullest.
1k words
3.2
88.7k
4
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina was a small town girl. She had lived in her small town for several years. When in high school, Kristina was always considered the shy and quiet one, very innocent, and a target for all the men that were attracted to her modestly sexy body. In her sophomore year, her best friend convinced her to try out for cheerleading and miracously, she made it.

Soon after becoming a cheerleader, she decided to shed her "innocent" image. Patrick, a football player, had asked Kristina out, and she readily accepted. This was her first real date and she was very excited. All went well, and Patrick and Kristina decided to steadily date.

They had been going out for three months when Kristina decided to step it up. Her parents were going out of town, giving her the perfect opportunity. She called up Patrick.

"Hello?" Patrick said as he answered the phone.

"Hey, sweetie," Kristina said in her sexy voice.

"Hey," Patrick replied.

"My parents are going out of town for the weekend. Wanna come and stay?" Kristina said.

"Sure," Patrick said.

"Alright, come over whenever you’re ready," Kristina said.

"Ok, bye," Patrick said, grinning.

"Bye," Kristina and Patrick hung up the phone.

Kristina jumped up and down. She showered, rubbing herself while she thought of tonight, and moaning as she came hard on her fingers. She got out and toweled her hair dry and changed into her outfit that she had bought at the lingerie store at the mall.


She went into the kitchen and began to prepare the simplest meal that she could cook without burning. She was just setting the table and lighting the candles when the doorbell rang. She checked herself in the mirror and then went to answer the door.

Patrick stood there, smiling.

"Hey!" Kristina said, opening the door wider.

"Hey," Patrick said, crossing the threshold, and pulling out a bouquet of white roses from behind his back.

Kristina gasped, and took them, smiling at him. She stood up on her tiptoes and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips, "Thank you," she said as she walked into the dining room and pulled out a vase. She filled it with water and placed the vase in between the two seats that she had set up for her and Patrick.

"No problem," Patrick said, following her to the dimly lit dining room and grabbing Kristina's waist, "Anything for you," he said in her ear as he licked it.

Kristina giggled childishly.

"Sit," she said, as she pulled away from Patrick, and went into kitchen that adjoined the dining room. Patrick sat and watched Kristina's lithe form leave gracefully. His cock was already hardening, as it always did anytime he was in close proximity with Kristina.

She came back in with the meal and placed it in front of him.

"Wow, I've never seen you cook before," Patrick said with a smile.

"Now you have," Kristina said, taking her seat across from him and starting to eat.

They made light conversation during dinner. Over desert, a cheesecake, Kristina declared that she was hot, and slipped off her robe. Patrick's eyes nearly popped out of his head as he saw the lingerie.

The pink corset type top perfectly accentuated Kristina's round, firm, 36C breasts. It showed off her hourglass figure and the straps that attached to her stocking made her look lusciously seductive. She gave Patrick a sexy smile.

"Like what you see?" She asked.

"Oh, yes, very much," Patrick said, licking his lips.

Kristina stood up, and went over to Patrick. She sat in his lap, wiggling her firm ass against his crotch, feeling his arousal. Patrick groaned and grinded against Kristina's ass.

She stood up and offered her hand to Patrick. He took it and entwined their fingers as she hugged, kissing passionately. She led the way to her room, where she unbuttoned his shirt and slipped it off his shoulders.

He led her to the bed, gently, yet firmly, pushing her down and laying on top of her. He kissed her and then licked his way down, nipping at her jaw, and sucking on her neck, claiming her to him.

He touched her breasts, feeling the nipple rise at his touch. He lifted her up and removed the corset, automatically going for her breasts and sucking and licking on the nipples. He trailed kisses down her flat stomach, and pulled of her underwear. He unsnapped the stockings and pulled them off, taking Kristina's shoes with it. This left Kristina totally naked. He trailed kisses up her soft, smooth thigh and kissed the top of her pussy.

Kristina moaned and spread her legs. He dived into her pussy and kissed and sucked, fingered and tongued her, until she came to a crashing orgasm. She panted as he kissed his way back up to her face, kissing her full on the lips, letting his tongue give her the taste of herself. He sat up and brought his cock to her lips. She opened her mouth to him and he pushed it in, resisting the urge to slam it into her mouth. Slowly, as she licked the head and sucked the shaft, he began to hump. He started deep throating her and soon came in her mouth, yelling in pleasure as he seed splurged out of his cock and into Kristina's waiting mouth. Kristina kissed him and poured some cum into his mouth that she hadn't swallowed.

"Fuck me," she said, as they lie there. This made Patrick got semi-erect. "Please, pound into me."

He sat up and smiled. Kristina spread her legs, wantingly, and moaned as she watched him spread her pussy lips apart. He placed his cock on the small hole and gently pushed in.

Kristina cried out in pain. It hurt so much. Patrick started rubbing Kristina's clit to make her focus on something else besides the pain as he pushed in more. She began to moan as the pain turned to pleasure. He drew out slowly and then going a little faster he pushed back in. He kept this pace until Kristina was moaning for more. He went harder and faster as he rubbed her clit and Kristina massaged her own breast. They both came at the same time, his cum spurting up into her. He layed down on top of her as his softened cock slipped out.

"That was amazing," Kristina said, panting.

"Uh huh," Patrick agreed.

"I love you."

"I love you, too," Patrick said as he and Kristina slipped into a deep slumber.