No Love Among Slaves

Story Info
An slave couple turn against each other to please Mistress.
876 words
3.27
9.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex and Ivana were young college drop-outs when they decided to marry, both lost and confused in the world.

Alex thought he was simply using her to fill a primal urge, a object to release his lusts, while Ivana saw Alex as a walking ATM machine and a tool to prevent her from falling behind in her social circle. After all, it would not do if all her friends were married and she had only cats for company.

They use to cheat on each other with every opportunity, the house was a dirty mess, their parents and friends controlled their thoughts, Alex could not hold a job while Ivana could not be bothered to look for one.

Sex was dreadfully rare, usually preceded by grovelling and begging on Alex's part or Ivana asking for money, and totally without passion

But all of this was in the past, for their neighbour, Angelica, was quick to notice that the young couple next door were weak-willed slaves ripe for the taking.

One day the middle-aged, tall, athletic Spanish woman walked into their house wearing the usual, irresistible black outfit of her divine kind and grabbed Ivana by the ear, twisting it and ignoring her and Alex's look of total shock.

"This house" she said with stern dignity "Is a vile mess!" followed by a firm smack to Ivana's cheek that sent her crashing down.

"Ow!" Ivana yelped "The hell do you think you are..." Angelica kicked her in the belly and moved to dumb-founded Alex.

"What kind of man just stands there and watches his wife get beaten by a total stranger, boy?!"

Before he could speak, Angelica gave him a terrible kick to the groin.

"Aouughh" he began to yelp, but then Angelica grabbed him by the neck and lifted him to his feet.

"Look at your husband" Angelica told Ivana, who was getting up.

"He is not a man, you need some one to control you but he can't even control himself."

"Spit on his face, stupid girl." Ivan hesitated out of confusion.

"I SAID SPIT ON HIS PRETTY FACE!"

Now the blond eagerly complied, leaving saliva all over him. "You hate him. He is a useless little boy you use. He never punishes you even though you deserve it, he can't keep you in check. Look at him now, just standing still, not even fighting back, powerless in his own house."

Angelica twisted his nipple very hard, and taking this as a sign to further hurt her husband Ivana kicked his balls.

"Did I tell you to do that?" The 20 year old took a step back.

"N.. No Miss." The intruder pushed Alex to the floor and gave Ivana a good, powerful kick where she gave her partner, leaving both of them squirming miserably on the floor.

"Look at your pathetic bitch of a wife. She can't clean, please or work. You provide every thing for her but she is just an ungrateful, spoiled brat."

The Hispanic Goddess ripped off the white girl's pink tank top and bra, revealing her firm, medium sized breasts.

"Please, Miss, I am so so sorr... Ahh!" Goddess pinched her nipples, twisting them.

"You do not get to beg for mercy!" Angelica always had a sexy, fiery accent when mad, and she was very mad right now. "No speaking unless spoken to!"

She forced her index finger into Ivana's mouth and, like a fish on a hook, brought her up and went behind her, looking over her shoulder toward Alex, who was truly enjoying the moment.

"I give you permission to teach this... animal a lesson." She said with a devilish grin, inspiring fear in Ivana's blue eyes.

"Thank you, Mistress." Without hesitation, Alex punched his wife in the belly while Angelica tightened her grip, clawing at Ivana's braided hair.

They spent a good two hours teaching the slut a lesson, which meant whippings, choking, slapping, hot wax and every method imaginable. Once she passed out, Alex went to the new boss in the house expecting sex, but earned himself another kick in the groin and choke out. The message was clear: Angelica was here to rule, not to love.

Since that day, the house was all in order. Ivana was never allowed to leave, but rather spent all day every day cleaning, pleasing, cooking and exercising to look beautiful.

She was always collared, and all her attire were slutty maid outfits. Despite all this, she could not be happier, for a sub needs tyranny in it's life.

As of Alex, he landed a fine job at a accounting firm, earning himself promotion after promotion thanks to Angelica's guidance and disciplining. Despite being a respected member in his community, there is no question of ho is in charge at home.

He must always be collared in Mistresses presence, a rule he experienced much pain for before remembering it, and all his money goes to her to manage. After all, she is much smarter and more responsible than him, a piece of slave trash, and knows what is best.

Ivana is pregnant, and there is no question as of what the child will be, the children of slaves belong to their master, and the parents could not be happier about it.