No Mercy!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers

"Oh look, Mercy has a footstool. Cool. Wish I had one. Making yourself comfortable there, gorgeous, are you? OMG, Mercy, what are you doing to Fuggy now! Ha ha ha. Poor thing. You are such a bitch!"

****

The infamous footstool episode made Mercy realize that she could get away with literally anything when it came to abusing poor Gloria Gubbins at work. After this, Mercy gave full vent to her deviant nature and her bullying of the unfortunate Gloria grew ever more colourful and wantonly sadistic. She was unspeakably mean. She tormented her stooge in ways that verged on demonic. No longer was it confined to her regular visits to accounts. Mercy became more devious. Became more creative. She engineered a series of situations by which to abuse and degrade and humiliate the wretched girl. It got sicker and sicker.

The event which finally pushed Gloria Gubbins over the edge happened one Friday in early December. Mercy got Adam and the three other guys in accounts to trick Gloria into meeting them at lunch-time in this secluded room in the basement where nobody usually goes. Gloria thinks it's an informal departmental seminar, lol. Once they'd got Gloria there, one of them texted Mercy and she came down and joined them. A soft moan of anguish escaped from Gloria Gubbins when the grinning Mercy Melendez walked into the room. But by then it was too late.

They locked the door and told her that she was going to do exactly as she was told, else she would be squashed into that filing cabinet over there and left overnight. They wouldn't have done it, of course, but the terrified Gloria believed them. She started crying. Mercy stepped in and slapped her. Told her that too much blubbing would see her in the cabinet too.

Then the fun began.

Dance for us, Fuggy, they said.

Gloria started 'dancing'. They kept her at it for ages, clapping and jeering at the risible spectacle.

"Hey guys, how about we make it a strip-tease!" Mercy suggested.

The guys boisterously agreed, said that was a fabulous idea of Mercy's. So poor Gloria was made to continue shuffling about, doing this pathetic attempt at a dance, and now at the same time taking her kit off. "Oooo, sexy!" cried Mercy, beside herself with glee.

They made her go the whole way. There was a chorus of disgust and derision when the bra and knickers came off:

Gloria was forced to stand there butt naked while Mercy and the guys circled around her. They pointed and sneered, cackling raucously about what an absolutely egregious specimen she was. The distraught whimpering girl had to listen to every vile and vicious word.

Mercy went and stood next to Gloria and struck a seductive sex-kitten pose in her skin-tight jeans and her naughty little top. She looked sardonically at the boys and simply raised an eyebrow. The boys got her drift. "It's Beauty and the Beast!" shouted one, which cracked Mercy up. The boys then proceeded to have a big old discussion, comparing in salacious detail the bodies of the two girls, enjoying the freedom to be a lot cruder than they could be in the office.

"Oh dear. Check out the saggy tits on it."

"Look at Fuggy's ugly cunt!

"Bet it smells atrocious. Must be like a fucking sewer down there."

"Who the fuck cares? Doesn't see much action, let's face it."

"Ha ha ha."

"Hey, I bet Mercy has got a fabulous pussy. Bet it's perfect. Bet it smells divine. Bet it's tight as a fucking drum."

"Yeah, for sure. I mean, c'mon, Mercy is a wet dream."

"She's a zillion times fitter even with her clothes on!"

"Ha ha ha. Too fucking right."

Mercy lapped it all up. She loved hearing men talk dirty!

Adam leered at Mercy, said what a total bummer it was having to look at Fuggy naked when "what all of us boys really wanna see a whole lot more of is you, babe."

Mercy smiled foxily, said who knows, if they played their cards right she might one day disrobe for them. They'd have to really earn it though, she teased.

There was time to fill before they had to get back. "What now, gorgeous?" asked one of the boys.

Mercy mused a while and then decided that since "Fuggy looks like a cow," she should "get down all fours and make like one."

To say that Gloria didn't love this idea is the understatement of the century, but Mercy simply smirked and pointed to the filing cabinet. She had the most evil expression on her lovely face. "And we wanna hear loads of cow noises please," she giggled.

So they made her crawl naked round and round the room on her hands and knees, going moo moo moo, and Mercy took a few snaps on her phone.

Couple of the boys couldn't resist slapping the cow's enormous flabby arse each time it crawled by. Squeals of laughter from Mercy when they did this.

Finally, Mercy called a halt.

"Ok, now get dressed and come back to work," she snapped at Gloria.

"No being a lazy-bones and taking ages. You've got ten minutes to get yourself back up to the office. We'll be waiting for you."

Before they left her there, Mercy informed Gloria that she had taken some great photos. She giggled fiendishly and showed her a couple. Gloria went white as a sheet.

Mercy had more plans for Gloria that afternoon, she told her. She would like Gloria to get a cloth and go around and offer to clean the shoes of every single employee on the fifth floor. No need for people to be unduly disturbed, Mercy stressed. There was no need for them to stop working or anything. People could keep their shoes on and Gloria would crawl under their desks to perform the task.

Any arguments and the pictures would do the rounds.

Although perhaps she would send them out anyway, she announced, drilling Gloria with a quite despicable grin.

The mortified girl went into virtual meltdown at the prospect.

Mercy made Gloria grovel to her. She forced Gloria to beg "the beautiful empress" not to do it.

With a nasty little chuckle, Mercy said she would think about it later.

She did indeed think about it later. She thoroughly enjoyed thinking about it! Once she had Fuggy safely embarked on her shoe-shine mission, Mercy returned to her own desk and carefully weighed up the pros and cons of sending out the dreadful photographs. In the end she decided to compromise. She only sent them to half the office.

They hit people's phones just before home-time. Including Gloria's.

When she realized what Mercy had done, Gloria erupted. She lost it completely. She gave a blood-curdling scream and charged off into Mercy's room and attacked her.

This was truly amazing to see. A metamorphosis appears to have taken place. The girl is on fire. It's as if a dam has been smashed down and the previously pent up waters are at last surging free. She is fizzing with righteous fury.

It is only the courageous intervention of David Dumbar, breaking off from kissing his secretary's arse and putting himself between her and her would-be assailant, that prevents a shocked and awed Mercy Melendez being seriously roughed up by the rampaging Gloria Gubbins.

It's a major staff incident and a meeting was arranged immediately with HR.

Mercy and Gloria troop up to the seventh to see the man himself, the Head of HR, Mr Harry Horn.

Gloria is fine about this. She has never had the gumption to report the bullying bitch Mercy Melendez to HR, but she knows deep down that she should have done, should have done it long ago, and now that it has been kind of forced upon her, she is relishing the prospect. All this Mercy crap was gonna stop and stop right now. Mercy Melendez was history. When Mr Horn saw what the bitch had just done, the photos, when he heard what she had been doing to Gloria for months now, he would have no choice but to give her the chop. Oh yeah!

Gloria laid it all out in Harry Horn's office. She was strikingly confident and articulate in her presentation. On a roll.

Mercy sat there stony-faced, keeping shtum. She was looking distinctly worried and defensive, Gloria was pleased to see.

Pleased? Hah! Overjoyed, more like. The little monster was finally getting what was coming to her!

Harry Horn did not take long to pronounce. The HR line was clear. It was a no-brainer. Slam dunk gross misconduct. Meaning summary dismissal. The girl would have to go. Go right this minute. Fired on the spot with no notice and no references.

So that's it. On your bike, Gloria Gubbins.

There is never an excuse for violence. Whatever the provocation. They were only photographs, after all. As for all the other stuff, well one has to expect a bit of horseplay in the office now and again. Really was not such a massive deal. In fact, before you go, how about an apology to Miss Melendez here. To the victim. How about saying a big sorry to the poor girl you have just tried to assault. You'd really appreciate that, Miss Melendez, I would imagine, wouldn't you. Yes, I thought so.

Mercy smiled magnanimously and said that if Gloria's apology was sufficiently profuse, then perhaps Mr Horn could change his mind about sacking her. Perhaps if Gloria indicated genuine remorse she ought to be given another chance.

But Mr Horn was spared that particular decision since no such apology was forthcoming. Gloria did say something to 'Miss Melendez', said a great deal in fact, but none of it could be mistaken in any way shape or form for an apology.

Indeed Gloria was clearly taking this whole thing very badly. She was spewing forth utter poison. Some of the words being bandied about, Harry hadn't heard for many a year. Not since his military days.

There was only one thing for it. Security was called and the screaming harridan was frog-marched from the room and out of the building.

"Sorry about that," said Harry Horn, when he and Mercy were left alone.

"Yeah, well," said Mercy, with a shrug.

"You are looking indescribably hot today, honey, by the way!"

"I know."

"Say, Mercy, so tell me. Have you given any more thought to that dinner invitation?"

HH's gaze was lewd and shrewd and insinuating, that of the calculating silver fox contemplating the juiciest member of the sorority house. He wasn't called Harry Horn for nothing. He hadn't got to be Head of HR for nothing.

Mercy got the picture. It had to be done. "You're on, sweetie."

"Terrific!" said Harry.

Mercy smiled and got up to leave.

"Just dinner though!" she teased.

END

hobrigef
hobrigef
249 Followers