No Mercy for a Wanton Slut

Story Info
Her fantasy becomes a harsh reality.
2.1k words
3.59
35.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Had spent the day running errands, and I was completely exhausted. All I could think about was getting home, kicking off my shoes, running a hot bubble bath, and sipping some whiskey over ice as I relaxed in the tub.

I pull the car into the driveway, gather the few bags from the trunk and head for the house. As I near the door, I feel like somebody is watching me, but I shrug it off thinking it's just because I have had such a long day, and I unlock the door. I drop the bags onto the kitchen table, take off my shoes, and begin putting stuff away.

I walk into the bathroom and begin my bath water as I finish putting away things. Turn on the stereo, put in my favorite CD and grab my whiskey glass. Hmm I think to myself, "what shall I fix for dinner tonight?" Quick to answer myself with a "what the hell, you are alone for the evening so order a pizza later."

Off to the bathroom I go, stripping my clothes off along the way. I step into the hot water and slowly ease myself into it. "Aaw now this is nice!" I think to myself. I sip my whiskey and sit it on the side of the tub. I don't know how long I soaked as time seemed to stand still. I grab a towel, wrap up in it and pull the plug.

Walking into the bedroom to throw on a t-shirt. I sit my glass on the dresser and open a drawer in search of my favorite tee. But before I could find what I was looking for I hear a noise that seems to be coming from the living room, but I can't be sure as the stereo is blasting. So I quickly grab my bathrobe and slip it on to go investigate.

Walking into the living room I don't see anything nor do I hear anything now, so I turn the stereo down some and look for a good book to settle onto the couch with. Just as I reach up to grab a book from the top shelf, somebody grabs me from behind, cups their hand over my mouth and holds my arms tightly so I can't struggle much.

My heart feels if it is going to beat out of my chest and I am beyond scared. Who could this be and how did they get in? Was he already here when I came home or was I careless to leave the door unlocked by mistake? Then my mind flashes back to feeling watched when I got out of the car, but was he inside watching me or outside?

With my mind racing with so many thoughts, I didn't realize the hand was no longer over my mouth, but tape covered my mouth instead. My arms are being pulled behind me and bound, I try to squirm loose but to no avail. A handful of my hair is now in his hand and I'm being pushed towards the bedroom. Oh my God, this can't be happening to me. What did I do to bring this on? Is this a random act or something I may have provoked without realizing it?

Suddenly I am shoved onto the bedroom floor face down and a foot is in the middle of my back preventing me from moving. My legs are then spread wide and something is attached to each ankle, but I cannot tell what it is and I am too afraid to look. I try to move my legs closed but suddenly get the point there is something holding them apart, some kind of spreader bar. Then a blindfold is put over my eyes and I am forced to stand by being pulled to my feet. I teeter and unbalanced due to the spreader but manage to stand without falling. Trembling all over with fear and uncertainty.

The rope to my robe is removed and my flesh is now exposed to this stranger and even though I am trying to prevent myself from being aroused, I can't seem to help feeling my pussy dampen. Hands now explore my breast, fingers are tugging and twisting my hardening nipples and I can smell his breath as he leans closer to begin kissing my neck.

A hand has found its way around and grabbing my ass, groping and massaging my bare cheeks. My hands are released so the robe can be completely removed. Then I am pushed forward which makes me reach out with my hands only to find them placed on the wall or the door. Smack smack smack smack smack, five on each ass cheek. Not painful swats but hard enough to grab my attention and I try to wiggle to avoid each blow.

Suddenly my hands are cuffed and I'm forced to my knees which isn't the easiest thing since my legs are still spread by this bar between them. I can't help but think to myself, "why doesn't he just fuck me and leave already?"

In a low growling like voice I hear "I will take the tape off but if you scream, you will pay. Do you understand?"

I nod my head yes. Quickly the tape is pulled off and I start to speak, but he puts his finger to my lips to hush me.

"You will do as I say and only speak if I ask something that requires a comment!" So I stay silent and think this will soon be over.

I hear him undo his belt and pull it quickly from his pants. It is then wrapped around my neck as a make shift collar, it must be one of those that has holes all the way down. As it isn't choking me but he isn't pulling on it or holding it either.

His pants unzip and my mouth is pulled open as he slips his cock into my throat. He begins face fucking me slowly at first, then picking up pace as he goes. I feel myself getting wetter and I feel so hot, yet I feel so disgusted that I am allowing myself to be turned on with this violation. Pumping faster and faster I think he must be nearing orgasm and this will all be over. A little relieved at that thought yet disappointed that this bastard will cum and leave me wet without satisfaction.

Shortly he stops and doesn't cum. I am then pulled up and thrown onto the bed, bounce against the wall hitting my head. I feel him climb onto the bed and hover over me. He begins biting my neck, causing me to sigh in delight and my breath quickens. He pulls my head sideways by the belt as he continues the assault with his teeth, down my chest and sinks them into my breasts. Oh wow this feels so intense and scary at the same time, as I can't believe this stranger knows how to get my body aroused.

Nibbling on my nipples as they ache and throb for more, down my sides and belly which makes me jump and giggle softly. God I hate myself for responding.

What would my Master say?

OH MY GOD! How will he react? Will I be punished for allowing this to happen or will he understand that I had no choices?

The bites continue to my pussy as I try to resist the arousal now with thoughts of my Master in my mind. But then my clit is attacked with gnawing teeth and I can't stop myself from crying out in pure pleasure. Fingers are now inside of my hot pussy, I'm being forced to cum for this man.

Shaking all over and I feel myself tighten around his fingers as I cum what seems like for minutes and then he stops. His pussy juice covered fingers are now forced into my mouth to lick and suck clean and I am so glad I had taken a long bath to rid myself from the day's sweatiness. I love the taste of my pussy juices and is always the best part of play with my Master when he allows me to suck his cock clean after a good fucking.

Tears begin to pour from my eyes as visions of my Master dance in my head and the feeling that I have deceived him makes me sick.

My crying uncontrollably must have turned this man on more, because he flips me over onto my belly and slips his cock into my soaked pussy from behind. He fucks me hard and without mercy, and all I can do is cry. Normally this kind of pussy pounding would have me soaking the bed, but only with my Master. And now this man is putting his cock into my pussy that belongs to my Master.

I feel him pull out and spread my ass cheeks wide as he leans over me biting my back. Oh no, he mustn't take my ass too! How could Master ever forgive me for letting another man fill all of my holes that are used by him for his pleasure?

Without any hesitation or warning, my ass is filled with this man's hard cock and it feels as if I'm being ripped in two. I scream out in pain and beg for him to stop. He smacks my ass hard and grabs my hair as he slams even deeper. "Oh God mister, please I beg you to stop, as you are taking a body that belongs to another Man!"

"Shut up slut!" Biting into my neck like a tomcat taking his victim, he fucks my ass harder and faster. I feel fluid flowing from it but I know I haven't came so it must be blood. Knowing now I am in for a bad punishment for this man's assault on me, as not even Master makes me bleed.

I hear the man grunting and feel him swelling, I know he is about to cum and I try to beg him to pull out. But he pulls tight onto the belt around my neck and pushes deeper, filling my ass full of his hot seed. He pulls out and frees my hands, legs and ankles. Weak from the pain and mind set of losing my Master over this, I do not move. I hear water running and then he walks back into the bedroom. Grabs me up and sits me down into the tub. Still blindfolded and disoriented, I don't speak and I dare not move. He begins washing me down and this seems to be the strangest thing anybody would do, but I figure he is just washing away any evidence so I can't go to the police.

Suddenly the blindfold is pulled off my eyes and it takes me awhile to adjust to seeing again, tears still streaming down my face. I focus my eyes and try to stop the tears so I can catch a glimpse of my attacker for future identification if Master wants me to be able to. Its then that my eyes see a sight that totally shocks me and I cannot believe what I am seeing. Master!!!

He slips into the tub with me and tells me to wash Him. I know better than to ask any questions and just do as I am told. After I wash Him, He turns towards me and kisses me softly. "I hope I didn't scare you to badly gurl. I know that was one of your fantasies and I just wanted to show you that you too may experience yours as well. I sensed you stopped enjoying mid-way through but I must say my greed for you took over and I had to finish what I started."

"Thank You Sir for using me for Your pleasure and taking me like You did. But Master, I couldn't enjoy it because I kept thinking about You being disappointed in me."

"You done well, my little slut, and I enjoyed taking your ass like never before."

"Yes Sir, Thank You Sir. Sir I will be sore for a day or two I'm sure but when I'm not sore anymore, will You take me like that again? Knowing it is You fucking my ass raw like that will be amazing I'm sure!"

"I'm planning on taking you like that again tonight girl, I want to remind all of your body who it belongs to. Because as I recall you did cum from your pussy being chewed and fingered and you soaked my hand quite well. I say that is reason enough to show no mercy on a sore slut. Don't you think girl?"

"Yes Sir! Thank You Sir!"

"good girl."

THE END