No Mommy

Story Info
Mommy's under-the-table surprise in front of a hot guest.
1k words
3.88
229.8k
129
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*All character's mentioned are over 18 years of age.*


I felt her hand under the table again. It reached out for my semi-hard cock and found it through the thin denim of my trousers. She continued talking like it was nothing.

"Is that all you've been up to Mrs. Lila?" My mother smiled that wickedly pretty smile of hers.

Mrs. Lila, our refreshingly hot, MILF neighbor, was over for dinner with Mommy and I this evening. I had held a crush on Mrs. Lila since the day we moved in this neighborhood over four years ago. Her luscious, large breasts were the first thing that caught my eye, held in place above a svelte sexy waist and two fistfuls of firm, sexy ass. She was a model in her younger years, and her stunning face had maintained it's ephemeral beauty; now, at 34, she looked as beddable as ever: auburn hair ablazed her lightly-freckled face, with turquoise eyes that could pierce a soul.

Mother was a capricious woman of nearly matched allure. Brunette hair, hazel eyes, heavy breasts, and dominant brows. From the first time she had thrown me down and brought me to writhing orgasm in the shower, I had been her play thing. Her slave, to use at her own amusement. We had never had sex, mother and I, but I had emptied my seed into the warm cavern of her mouth many a time, as on her stomach, and her hand was always eager to tease and twist me into the most-sinful of pleasures.

I felt it now, her fingers at my zipper. It would be only moments now before my rigid length was in her hand, and I was at her mercy. I dangled on the barely noticeable sound of metal parting ways - my mother kept up the conversation with Mrs. Lila, never even glancing my way - I was without underwear as my mother had always instructed me to be, and I felt the cool hiss of air on my restrained rising member.

Mother gracefully undid the top button, and my eager root sprang out greet her. Without missing a beat, mother brought her hand out from under the table and casually nabbed a dab of butter from her bread with her thumb. The hand returned to my swollen rod. A blush must've run over me, for Mrs. Lila made a comment of some sort, smiling. They must have been talking about me; I wasn't paying attention.

"Ah", I let out a sigh, biting my lip. Cool hands on warm flesh. Lubricated by the butter, mother's fingers wrapped around the head of my member, twisting and polishing as they ran up and down my oozing length. Perfect torment at the tip, then knuckles kneading at my balls, over, and over, and over again.

Mrs. Lila began to laugh now, it must have been something they said; mother joined in, never losing focus or slowing her pace, if anything she quickened. The sound of her fingers pumping away at my begging, pulsing tool was palpable now. Mrs. Lila seemed totally unaware of what was happening within an arm's length of her.

I glanced at mother, who glanced at me vehemently from the corner of her eye, still all the while laughing and smiling with Mrs. Lila.

Mrs. Lila's perfect tits bounced as she laughed. Tender. Teasing. Full and supple. Hard nipples poked through the nothingness of her shirt. They were begging to be fondled, begging to be sucked! Begging to be cum upon!

Mother's stroking was was merciless now. She wanted what I had to give for her. Her whole arm vibrated with tenacity as she pulled me, mastered me, stroked me up this mountain of inescapable orgasm. I felt the first shudders of my forthcoming climax. Mother glanced at me again, this time holding contact for a second, I saw the corner of her mouth rise with lascivious pleasure. My eyes ran the length of Mrs. Lila, her escaping breasts bounced more fervently in the heat of her laughter.

"Oh Mommy," I mumbled.

She stroked even faster. Unbearable, aching throbbing pleasure was coming over me.

Mrs. Lila was right across from me; but the rubbing didn't stop. Mrs. Lila was too busy laughing, bosom tormenting me, to notice, but surely she would feel if I - no. That was mother's plan, I knew it. My mother knew what would happen if she - no. Oh God I couldn't control myself any longer.

I turned to her, thrusting unconsciously into her hand as she worked me over the cusp. I could only mouth my plea, "No Mommy."

She was beaming with impish ecstasy now.

I felt the tensing from the depths of my balls. It was coming. Oh fucking God was it coming.

My eyes squeezed tight-shut. My mind numbed with elation, I gave in to the delightful warmth of mother's hand forcing me into spurting glorious eruption.

"Ugghhh!!!"

I surged forward, violently spilling the contents of my balls all across mother's working hand and the underside of the table. Mrs. Lila finally looked at me, first smiling, then face contorted with confusion, and suddenly, in unsettling awareness. I did not stop. Mother did not stop. She jerked me all through the throes of passion, strengthening the climax of unbridled pain and pleasure, until I rolled my eyes back and embraced the muscle-relaxant of primal relief. "Oh-ooooh." I cooed helplessly into the air. Mother's hand triumphantly squeezed the last drops of cum from my flaccidifying cock, before shaking off under the table, throwing the clinging seed about the floor.

"What the fuck!?" Mrs. Lila shot up from the table; her short sun dress did nothing to protect her tanned legs from the dirty deed, and oozing streams of pearlized cum covered their length in the unmistakable aftermath of sin.

"Aggghhhhh!!!" She screamed in disgust, and ran, bursting out the door.

"I don't think we'll be hearing from Mrs. Lila for a while," Mommy smiled, she licked her fingers intently, "are you ready for round 2?"

"No Mommy..."