No More Excuses

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thighs vibrated uncontrollably. Every flick of his tongue sent shivers down her spine. She felt his fingers roam her soft paleness. It was if there was another man in the room groping her along with him. She gasped and shivered in the cold room.

"Mary's a very lucky woman..." She felt sinful as the words left her mouth.

Heavy sweat dripped down her brow. Her breathing intensified. She could feel the pressure building inside of her. Ready to explode at any moment. She didn't know what to do with her hands; she cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples, stroked his hair and her own brow. Her legs shook violently, she knew she was close.

"Steve... Make me cum, please!" She cried out in pleasure.

Her hips ground against his face. They bucked up then down. Sweat trailed around her navel. She gripped the sheets around her a held on for life. Waves of pleasure coursed through her body.

"Oh Steeeeveee!" She cried out in ecstasy.

She collapsed in a hot mess on the bed. Steve peeked up from her crotch. "Enjoy that?" He asked with a wink.

"Oh my god..." Sue gasped.

She ran her fingers through her hair to pull him up to her. She could smell her sex smeared on his lips. They kissed once more. She could taste her sweetness on his tongue. Steve dipped a finger in her juices and made trails running hip to hip. She flinched delicately at the tickle.

"Mmm, your turn?" Sue asked him.

Steve glanced at the clock. "Do we even have time... The boys..."

"Fuck me then... Please. I want that big thing inside of me..." Sue whispered.

Steve pressed his cock against her wet cunt. "This big thing?" He asked quietly.

"Yessssss," she hissed in his ear.

Sue closed her eyes, her breathing was intense. She was still sensitive but wanted so badly to be fucked raw. It had been so long!

Gently, Steve pressed hard onto the crease of her pussy lips. She was sopping wet with excitement and nervousness, Jack wasn't this thick. Slowly and persistently Steve pushed his way inside, her natural lubrication worked its magic. Sue gasped as her swollen lips parted. In that instant her married womb was violated.

Steve's large head squeezed into her slick cunt, but he kept steady pressure as he pressed into her. Sue's lips welcomely accepted inch after inch of his thick shaft. He grunted deeply, thrusting his entire length inside of her. "Ahh!" Sue screamed as Steve thrusted home. He did, in fact, seem to know how to use it.

"Not too loud you little peach." He whispered into her ear.

"I do not have a little peach," Sue remarked.

"Of course you do. A little tight snatch that's dripping wet for my cock. It's okay I know you're used to the little guy but I'm here to satisfy"

"Now you just-" Steve cut her off with a kiss. His pace was quickening and he didn't need the boys walking in to see what the commotion was about. She bit his lip hard and pulled on it. His hands roamed rampant along her sides. He continued to pound at her slick pinkness. Sue was moaning in between kisses, she was anything but a quiet lover. She clawed viciously at his back through the fabrics of his shirt. Moaning with every thrust and pound.

"Oh my god, you are actually so fucking tight Sue."

"Mmm, well don't worry. I'll let you tear this peach up."

His cock pulsed against her wet walls. He pressed deeper with each successive thrust. Her pussy welcomed him, gripped him, coarsed him to go even further. His balls slapped roughly against her soft tush as he slid on.

"Oh god Steve!"

He snickered under his breath, "How long has it been Sue?"

"Too long," she huffed, "Let me get on top."

Steve gripped her hips and they flipped around. His prick pricked at her tiny cunt. Her tiny tits bounced as she arched her back. She rested a no longer hesitant hand on his flat chest while she rode him. His strong palms played at her hips, making sure she stayed on course like a good slut. She moaned quietly to match their rhythm.

"Oh my god!"

"You said that already," Steve chuckled although he had to agree.

Sue's hips gyrated sloppily. Beads of sweat dripped down her small frame. She slammed her tiny cunt harder and harder against the thickness. Her snatch was drenched, her knees were weak. She begged herself to fuck like a slut. The recognizable sound of their bodies clapping together competed with the insistent squeaking of the bed springs. Both were enough to telegraph the sounds of enthusiastic adultery to anyone within earshot. If Steve had left the door open Sue's moans would have brought everyone in the house running.

Steve grunted, he could feel the pressure building up in his balls. He wouldn't last much longer. The only question was where to bust. Sue would look smoking hot with strings of his wet cum dripping from her glasses and shot into her hair. Her soft lips and delicate throat had yet to taste his cock too though. And yet her tight cunt was begging to be filled.

"Sue, I'm close..."

"Mmm fill me up."

"Are you sure?"

"Baby, I've never been more sure in my life."

The head of his cock swelled inside of her. She felt as if it was breathing. She continued her pace knowing it would be over too soon. She was on the verge of a second climax.

Sue's petite body bounced vigorously, and Steve felt that instant seize in his stomach. His balls tightened as his shaft swelled. Steve grunted as he shot first first strand of cum deep into her womb. Her tight tasty snatch was no longer unspoiled.

"Fuck Sue!" He grunted in pleasure.

She felt him explode like a rocket inside her. Steve sent load after sticky load barreling up into her womb. She felt his shaft pulsing as he emptied his balls inside her.

"Ooohhh my god!" Sue shrieked in pleasure. Her knees quivered, cum continued to cream her snatch. Juices of her own poured into the mixture while she quaked on top of her new lover. She fell forwards, her face slapping harshly into Steve's chest. Her hips continued to thrust his cock deep into her through sheer willpower.

"Fuck me!" She cried out repeatedly, "Fuck me Steve!"

They both moaned uncontrollably as pleasure overcame them. Steve's moaning turned to panting as his seemingly-unending climax tapered. His pants turned to exhausted laughter as Sue continued to slam her shaken cunt against his very delicate member. His strong hands, now shaky from their harmonious orgasm, pawed desperately at Sue's sides. He could feel his abundant sperm spilling out of his friend's wife as it ran in streaks down his thick cock-shaft, dripping from his balls into a spreading wet patch on the sheets below.

Sue finally edged herself to a crawl. Steve could feel her streched pussy tug at his cock. He moaned in discomfort as she climbed off of him. Once free, his slick dick slapped wetly against his stomach. The scent of sex filled the room. His goo spilled out of her pussy and around his cock.

"Fuck Sue, you don't know how to quit do you? A couple minutes ago I never would have imagined fucking you and just there I thought you'd never stop fucking me."

"It's been a while Steve..." She panted, "Besides I couldn't help myself... Fuck... I'm glad Jack didn't make it to bed tonight."

"Me too," Steve agreed.

The room spun around her starry eyes. Her spunk fueled snatch leaked onto the bed to join the other puddles of mess that had formed. She slipped a finger in her drenched pussy and had a taste of his warm sperm.

"Mmm, yummy," she giggled like college coed slut.

"Well there's, lots more here if you want."

Sue grinned and sunk down towards the mess she had caused. Steve grunted and lay flat as she took hold of him. She lifted his cock and cradled his balls. Her tongue slid up the base of his shaft cleaning the majority of their juices. Steve watched her lick his tip, drawing out the last few strands of his sticky spunk in long, dangling strands. They hung from her chin for a moment before she pushed them into her mouth with her pinky finger.

"Ahh, Sue... It's so sore."

"But so yummy," she commented.

She gulped his seed down then engulfed his manhood. Slowly she worked her way down his sensitive prick. She struggled to take it all, it poked down her throat causing her to gag just a little. Her fingers ran over his swollen balls.

Eventually he became flaccid in her mouth. Sue frowned as she spat him out. She had cleaned up the most of the mess and proceeded to lick the few remaining drops off of his thighs.

"You're all out?" She asked with a frown.

"Sorry Sue that's all I got for now." He pushed her off and grabbed his pants from the floor. Sue stared down at her spoiled sheets. She could hear his belt buckle clank behind her. "Why... do you want more?"

Sue perked up. She turned and nodded. Her cum stained lips curled into a smile. She nodded like a cum-drunk slut towards her new cheating partner.

"Well I know some guys Sue... I can see what I can do for you. I didn't know you were so slutty though. I must say I didn't expect that from you."

"To be honest, neither did I." She blushed. I guess that's what happens when you have a bedroom filled with nothing but empty promises, she told herself.

Suddenly, Jack stumbled into the room unannounced. Neither of them had heard him approach the room. Sue struggled to climb under the sheets to cover her exposed skin. The mess remained on the bed, camouflaged with the white sheets in the darkness.

"Steve?" Jack drunkenly slurred, "What are you doing in here?"

Sweat rolled down Steve's face while his mind drew blanks.

"He was just looking for the bathroom, sweetie," Sue said quickly, covering for him.

"Oh! Well it's just down the hall, the door before this one!"

"Oh! Well thanks Jack, now I know." Jack nodded to him as if he had been helpful. "Well I am going to go use that bathroom right now then!" Steven announced. "Goodnight Sue! Goodnight Jack."

"Goodnight Steve!" Jack responded.

"Goodnight Steve," Sue echoed.

Once Steve made his exit, Jack stumbled around the bed to his side and climbed under the covers beside his partner. "I hope you don't mind," he said.

"Don't mind what?"

"The boys drank a little too much and are passed out downstairs. They'll leave in the morning."

"I know, Steve told me... Well did you give them any blankets at least?"

"Yes, of course. Well all of them except Steve I suppose. Kinda forgot he was even here; he was gone for so long."

Sue laughed nervously. She looked over at her husband. His eyes were shut and he was breathing softly. Cum continued to drip from her pussy into the soaking puddle that had formed between her legs.

"Well are you going to grab him a blanket then?"

Jack sighed calmly. "I'm tired... Can't you?"

"Jack..."

"Suzie I'm sorry... I'm too tired. Beside I'm worried that if I get up I won't make it back to bed. And I want to fuck you so bad right now but I'm afraid I'd fall asleep during that too... If I could even get it up..."

She snorted quietly. Excuses. The tired excuse wasn't new. Maybe it was whiskey dick this time, but he wouldn't have fucked her regardless. She was tempted to hop on top of him, let Steve's juices flow over his dick and leave a disgusting pool of his best man's cum for him to sleep on. He probably wouldn't even notice.

"Fine. I'll go get him one then."

"Thanks, you are such a dear... What did I do to deserve a woman such as you?"

Sue smirked, "Who knows Jackie, who knows."

Sue flipped the covers off of herself. She crept up and out of the room still naked as the day she was born. She padded barefoot down the hardwood floor of the hallway. Cum dripped down her leg and left little splotches on the hardwood throughout the house.

"Steve! Steve are you still up here?" Her voice echoed through the dark halls. She shivered, kicking herself for not putting the nightie back on. He wasn't in the bathroom or kitchen. She tiptoed her way downstairs. Silently she peeked into the TV room and counted three bodies scattered around the room. One on the brown leather couch and two on either side of the wooden coffee table placed in the middle of the room.

"Steve?" Sue whispered.

Her whisper caught the gaze of a figure on the couch. Sue shivered. The man on the couch stood up and casually strolled over to her. Sue stood frozen, posted up on the door frame.

"You lost Jack that fast?" The man laughed quietly at her. His fingers trailed up her inner thigh to her hips. "Does he suspect anything?"

Sue shivered. "No. You left a big mess in my bed though so you better pray he doesn't roll into it."

"You made the mess. Besides what are the odds he rolls into it?"

Sue snickered as she imagined her husband's shocked reaction. The goop would dry quicker if there wasn't such a large puddle of it. She wondered what he'd do, but realized the sexual satisfaction was something she deserved and he wasn't giving it to her.

"Who cares."

"Well that's a little cold Sue," Steve laughed. He brushed her cheek and pinched left her arm. "Speaking of cold, seems like you're a little cold right now." He brushed her goosebump covered arms.

"Warm me up then?" Sue grinned seductively.

"I don't think I'm recharged yet."

Sue frowned.

"Besides I don't think that'd be fair to the rest of the boys."

"What do you mean the rest of the boys?"

Steve grinned. "Remember when I told you I'd get you some more?"

Sue nodded.

"I hope you guys aren't too sleepy. I found us some more excitement for tonight." Steve pushed Sue into the middle of the room and closed the door behind him. Rob was the first to flip over. He rubbed his eyes twice before he realized that the naked woman in front of him was Sue.

"Holy shit... Sue?!"

Greg rolled over after him. Sue watched his jaw drop as he rolled his dark brown eyes over her body. Sue maneuvered herself around them on the floor. They noticed the fresh cum smeared from her pussy down her legs. Her nipples stood as erect as her goosebumps. Rob and Greg took turns blankly staring at Sue and Steve. Their slight stiffness was visible under their covers. Sue's mouth watered.

"I've already had my first turn with her and I need a little time to recuperate. Can you boys take care of her for a couple minutes?"

"Yeah I can see that you've made a little mess in that ginger muff of hers," Rob commented, "Nice work."

Sue blushed and casted her gaze away. There was quite the mess inside of her. She shuffled her feet and swung her arms behind her.

"What about Jack?" Greg asked.

"He passed out upstairs." Sue mumbled.

"Does he know though?"

A pang of guilt shot through Sue. The room seemed to grow colder as she shook her head no. Steve stepped behind her. He cupped her small breasts. "Guys, I already fucked her. You can't tell me that she isn't promiscuous. The only question is... are you guys?"

Rob and Greg looked at each other. Rob stretched his broad shoulders and ran his hand through his golden hair. Sue stood idly in the middle of the room. Rob continued to limber up but Greg looked like her was having a moral crisis.

"Linda would kill me if she found out," Greg said quietly.

"Well I'm not sober enough to say no," Rob chuckled. "Besides I'm not telling on you guys and I doubt little Sue here is going to tell our wives unless she wants Jack to find out."

Sue nodded to herself, he was right about that. She wondered if it was too late for her to back out. Rob stood up and tore off his boxers. His semi erect meat dangled in front of Sue. It was definitely too late to back out, she decided.

"Do you need another beer to help settle your mind Greg?" Steve asked.

"Well I wouldn't mind one that's for sure," Rob answered.

Steve left the room to fetch said beers. Sue shifted on her feet. She desperately wanted to take Rob right there regardless of Greg. But he wouldn't be enough, she needed Greg too, and Steve, once more at least.

"Fuck am I dreaming?" Greg rubbed his eyes.

Cold sweat rolled down Sue's brow. She was nervous but enticed to see what would happen next. "This is real Greg..."

"Okay so like what happens next? Jack jumps out with a video camera and it's all just a cruel prank?"

Rob walked over to the door and peeked out to the other side. "No Jack," he announced.

"Jack is asleep upstairs..." Sue repeated.

Greg and Rob circled Sue like predators getting ready to play with their prey. Greg was still undecided on how to approach the subject. Sue's pulse was racing, her breath quickened when Rob finally laid a finger on her.

Steve returned with a handful of beers to find a naked Sue making out with Rob as he and Greg pawed at her. "That's the spirit boys!" He yelled heartily, "Let's get a dick into her now shall we?"

Sue head was spinning. She felt like a slut, dazed with arousal and adrenaline. With Rob's tongue in her throat, she reached down to wrap her small fingers around his cock slowly. It lurched in response, growing in her grasp.

Feeling Sue's warm hand, Rob caught her gaze with a lighthearted smile. "Seems real to me Greg."

Sue slowly dropped to her knees and draped the cock over her lips. Rob continued to grow and lengthen in her grip. His enthusiastic response pleased her. "So are you gonna show me yours now Greg?" She purred.

"Fuck..." Greg groaned, "I'm guess I'm going to need that beer Steve." He tore off his shorts and presented himself to Sue. She welcomed him tenderly in her other hand. Steve twisted the caps off of the bottles and handed them out.

"My you're rather large aren't you Greg?" She asked, looking up at him as she stroked him encouragingly. He nodded silently, staring down at her intently, his member growing harder. "Oooh you are a real big gentleman!"

"What about me Sue?!" Rob questioned sharply. He watched as her warm lips wrapped around the tip of his cock, eliciting a sharp hiss from him.

She worked his head with her tongue, tasting precum, then pulled back with a devilish smile. "What about you?"

"Fuck me..." Rob moaned.

She turned to taste Greg as well. His response was the exact same. She alternately worked the two in her mouth. Exchanging licks and flicks with her tongue between them. The fondled men gulped down their beers while Sue gulped on their meat. She could hardly fit Greg in her mouth, and found her heart beating rapidly at the thought of feeling him inside of her.

Steve sat on the couch, bubbling with excitement as he watched his married friends being serviced by their buddy's wife. He knew this was going to be good.

Greg still seemed hesitant. His sweaty face held a nervous expression. A mixed mask of pleasure and confusion, like he wasn't sure he was allowed to enjoy it this much, not that he could help it. His reluctance was obvious as he tentatively enjoyed Sue's mouth.

Rob was really getting into it though. With his free hand he pulled on Sue's red hair with no restraint. He knew he was there to have some fun with Sue. She seemed more than content between the two of them.

Seeing the joy in Sue's face unleashed something in Greg. He grabbed a handful of Sue's hair and pulled her mouth from his thick cock. "Oh god Sue, I need to fuck you."

He placed his drink on the coffee table and was behind her before she could object. Like a flash, she felt Greg's hands grip her hips from behind. He swiped his stiffness up and down her slick pussy lips before abruptly slipping inside her. His cock rubbed against her clit, edging her forwards onto Rob's stiff member.

"Oh my god Greg!" She cried out with a shudder, pulling Rob from her mouth, "Your cock is fucking huge!"

Greg laughed heartily behind her. "I'm not even halfway in Sue! I hope I fit!"

"Ugh, fuck! Mmmm, don't worry I can take it."

Her knees rubbed against the rough carpet. She had never taken two at the same time before. It was enchanting. It was like a game of tug-of-war with these men. Rob pulled her head forwards and Greg responded by pulling her hips back. Rob poked back, deep into her throat. His cock pulsed between her lips. With each and every tug her depravity grew.