No More of That, Dear

Story Info
You reunite with your lover after a long absence.
1.3k words
3.81
8.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I want to make love to you in a red room. In a field, in a thunderstorm, in the underbelly of a clock- I want to make love to you. You are here, though- in my own room. There's something really hot about you having me in my own bed, rather than a hotel room or the middle of a field.

You sneak through the window so my housemates don't know you're here- It's been a year since I've seen you- for we have no chances. You live thousands of miles away from me. But you are here now! You smile at me, gently- the smile of a lover. Your eyes shine and your lips beg me to kiss them. I burst into tears at the sight of you. Here you are in my own room. I breathe your name, over and over.

"Hello, dear," you say.

I can whisper nothing except:

"I love you."

Your face blushes in a way that gives me immense pleasure. "And I love you, I love you so much."

You take me by the arms, pull me against your body- the only body I love more than my own- and kiss me. Your lips are hot and needy- the lips of someone who hasn't been kissed in a year. You kiss me badly, but remember quickly. Even though I am the only person home, I lock the door. Soon your lips recall all of what they did a year ago, and they awaken mine. Your tongue seeks refuge between my lips and I allow it- our tongues dance, sliding against each other, caressing- you suck on my tongue and I groan. I've been hot all day thinking about this.

Your arms encircle me and clutch me to you. I can feel the beginning of your arousal-the one which gave you such shame the last time. Your mouth latches onto my neck, suckling, marking my pallid skin. I whisper your name like a prayer and you gaze at me with the eyes that capture the emotion of love better than all others.

I hold you close; I run my fingers through your hair and begin to unbutton your shirt. It falls from your form effortlessly. I run my hands across the smooth skin of your chest and my lips kiss you tenderly behind the ears and along your jaw. Sighs escape you, and I feel your hands on my hips. I am wearing my pajamas- some shorts and a tank top. I'm not in any sexy lingerie- I'm not wearing underwear. This is me as I normally am and you love me. I remove my tank top and press myself against you with passion, loving your naked skin and mine together. I can feel my nipples hardening against your chest. You hold my breasts in your hands and give me this look asking for permission. You don't need to ask.

My breasts are small and they fit in the palm of your hands. You kiss one of the nipples with the innocent curiosity I find so damn arousing. You kneel before me as if you're to propose to me- and suck on my little bud, your eyes peering at me from below, begging for my acceptance. You're so easy to please.

"The other one," I manage to gasp, and your hand plays with one breast while your mouth teases another. I love how your tongue flicks my nipple right before you start sucking again. You bite me slightly, and I moan. I'm so wet; my juices are building up inside of me. I need you to touch me there. I need you. I pull your pants down. You still have your boxers on, stifling and enflaming my need to see you. I need to see your naked arousal- the arousal that I gave you.

You push me down on the bed, and you do something you've never done to me before, right there on the bed I sleep on every night- my parent's room right down the hall. The bed I masturbate in, thinking of you. You whisper the words "I love you" into my skin, and I know that you mean them. I whisper them back, little moans and gasps as you tease my body- all of it- except for where I want you to. You trail kisses and moans down my lithe little body, helpless in your arms. I spread my legs for you. Someone has told you this dirty little secret since I last met you. You curious child, you want to try it out. I feel air as my legs spread farther, separating the hot wetness of my lips. I see your head in my curls, your curious eyes shining back at me, making me weak. You stare at me scandalously as you let your tongue touch my sex for the first time. I bite my lip, watching you go down on me- now lapping at me like a cat laps at milk. I want you to consume me.

You suck on my cunt and I moan, I moan your name and a bunch of scandalous things like "please" and "don't stop". I feel the texture of your tongue as it probes my wetness, teases it. I go to pieces when you find my clit and suck on it. You roll it around in your teeth, guessing as you always do at what to do. I feel my orgasm lurking behind me. Every motion you make, your long arms coming up and playing with my breasts as you eat me out, your eyes fixed on me and the faces I must be making- everything about it makes me that much closer. I don't realize that I'm grinding against your face, until the moment right before I come, and seeing my juices all over you- your questioning, innocent eyes- drives me there.

After I've calmed down, I kiss you and pull off your boxers. You lay against me tenderly, just feeling my nakedness against yours. I lay before you and before you can protest about how degrading it is to me, I take your cock, hard and throbbing into my mouth. Oh it tastes good I love it. I bob my head down and hear your groans deep in your being- your moans of pleasure as they call my name, you make the most scandalous faces in pleasure. You say the most scandalous things. You elicit the most scandalous noises. You are very much like a woman.

I tease the tip of your length with my tongue, loving those sounds you try to stifle with your hands. You shudder when I take as much of you as I can in my mouth, I tease you with my tongue, just loving your taste, loving your moans, loving you and wanting to make you feel good. You're sobbing something I can't quite make out until one final cry reaches my ears.

"Stop, love! Stop or I'll come!"

I let go of your cock and watch it bounce before me out of my mouth. I pump you just to hear your moans, and then I stop.

I climb on top of you and watch as your eyes go wide. I slide your cock slowly into me, and relax myself, loving the feeling of your being inside me. I cry at it, because it's you- just like the first time. I start rocking myself on your cock, plunging up and down, impaling myself. I need you. You watch with fixation as my breasts bob up and down. You move to meet my thrusts. I bend over to kiss you and I feel you thrust inside me before tackling me and forcing me beneath you. You're making love to me, crying my name, tears of pleasure running down your face- (so sensitive) and your hands envelop me and hold me against you as you give a couple of the last slow thrusts. Accidentally, you slip out of me, and when you put yourself back in, I can't stand anymore and we come at the same time, exhausted, our juices mingling. We have made love to each other again, the second time. I see your semen on my bedspread and I feel such pleasure it makes me weak. We are in each other's arms until morning.