No More Secrets

Story Info
Coming out- BDSM style.
2.5k words
4.56
19.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The images on the screen flit in front of Cassie as she moans and strokes her dripping wet sex. She refused to admit to anyone, even her Daddy Dom, that she was bisexual. But here she was on the edge of orgasm, propelled entirely by the sight of watching a girl submit to a beautiful woman. When she was honest with herself, she knew that she wished it could be her. It shouldn't be such a big deal, to be bisexual, when she already openly admits to calling her lover Daddy and has already given into her intense need to submit to his commands. But for her, it was a big deal. She had spent her entire life raised in the Christian patriarchy. Indeed, if her parents knew the extent of control she allowed her partner, they would probably applaud her. However, they would be the first to condemn her if she even whispered about a desire to be with a woman.

Today, she considers herself a proud feminist despite her submission, but the shadows of the past still linger. Cassie has always been one to care too much about what other people think. She shook her head to discourage the path her thoughts had taken and returned her attention to the screen. The Mistress now had the slave girl kneeling between her legs, and commanded her to service her clit with her tongue while she applied a riding crop to the girl's already marked ass. That was almost more than Cassie could take. Right as she felt the sweet release of orgasm begin, her loud moans filling the room, the bedroom door flew open and she yanked her hand away and blushed furiously. Damn it. This was the third time she had gotten caught playing this week. She knew full well she was out of warnings.

"Daddy! I didn't expect you to be home for another couple of hours."

He arched a brow sardonically. "Clearly."

Cassie lowered her eyes. "I'm sorry."

"So I've heard. Three times this week."

She gulped audibly.

"What has gotten into you lately? You know better than to touch yourself without My permission."

"Um. I don't know..."

"That is not an acceptable answer, young lady. Tell me, what are you watching that makes you so hot that you forget the rules?"

Her eyes widened. He had never asked her that before. She quickly slammed the laptop closed. His stern, but slightly amused expression turned dangerous quickly.

"Are you keeping Secrets, Cassandra?"

She winced. Oh, shit. Even young lady was safer than her full first name.

"Um. No Daddy, of course not."

"Then, may I see your laptop?"

She hugged the computer close to her chest in lieu of an answer.

He sighed. "You know I will never invade your privacy without permission baby girl. But there is something going on that you aren't telling me. And I will find out what it is. Maybe at the end of your punishment you will be ready to tell me."

Even though she knew it was coming, and that it was deserved, her inner brat piped up.

"But Dadddyyy, I don't want a punishment!"

"Hmm, let's see. We have three counts of playing without permission, and probably more that I don't know about," He paused to let her feel the full effect of his piercing gaze.

"We have one count of you keeping a secret from me and lying about it. Do you want to add being a brat to the list of things we must correct today?"

Her face fell visibly. "No, Sir."

He put a finger under her chin and raised her eyes to his.

"You're still my good girl and I still love you. But you know you deserve this, don't you?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. Over my knee, little girl."

Cassie draped herself over her Daddy's lap, bracing herself for the sting that was to come.

"I'm not going to tell you how many and you do not have to count."

She squeezed her eyes shut tight. That meant she really was in big trouble.

His hand cracked across her upturned pale ass hard without any warning or warm up. He continued in that fashion, striking every spot on her ass and thighs until bright red handprints overlapped everywhere and she was sobbing. It took a lot to make her cry, and he never continued on long after she started because he admittedly could not stand the sound of her tears. He slowed the pace and the intensity as he firmly lectured her for each of her misdeeds. When he saw that she had truly had enough, he sat her up in his lap and stroked her hair and whispered soft, sweet words while she buried her face against his chest. He gently rocked her until the sobbing quieted and he pulled her back to gently brush the rest of her tears away.

"I have a confession." He said.

Cassie looked up, startled. That was her line.

"I know you have a secret because I have already figured out what it is. In fact, I already had plans for tonight to show you what I know. I still do."

She thought it over. He couldn't possibly know. She had been so careful about erasing the history on any shared computers. And she knew he really would never invade her privacy by reading her journal. But what could be the harm in allowing him to believe he knew? She was actually quite curious.

"Okay Daddy." She said simply, and moved to get up.

"Babygirl, you know your punishment isn't over. You had warnings. You know it can't just be a spanking."

Damn it. A girl could dream.

He scooped her up easily in his arms and laid her down on the bed on her back.

"Don't move or I will tie you up."

He reached down and began to stroke her poor, swollen, clit.

"Who do you belong to?"

"I belong to you, Daddy!" She gasped.

He continued his attentions, slipping one finger, then two into her drenched pussy, massaging her G-spot. It took all of her effort not to writhe or buck her hips. She needed to cum so badly.

"Who gets to decide when you get to cum?"

She whimpered, knowing that she wouldn't be any time soon. "You do, Sir."

"That's right. Hopefully next time you will remember that."

He suddenly stopped, and she groaned in frustration.

"On your hands and knees. Now."

She scrambled up onto her knees, hoping that maybe her immediate compliance would be rewarded. He gave her aching pussy a couple more strokes, and then he opened the nightstand drawer and pulled out a reasonably big plug. She bit her lip. Anal play was not her favorite and was used almost exclusively for punishment. He dipped the plug in her pussy, lubing it with her juices before pushing it into her ass, not too gently. Still, she couldn't help but moan as she felt her ass stretch to accommodate it. She had found that the pleasure of her submission to him often overshadowed any feelings of discomfort that his whims sometimes caused. He smacked her sore ass once more.

"Nose in the corner, young lady."

Wow, he really was not playing around today, Cassie thought. A spanking, having to wear the plug, and corner time. She regretted not taking his rules more seriously, as she moved to the corner like a naughty child.

He left the room, giving no indication of how long he would leave her standing there, ass still flaming. Her pussy demanded touch, but she dared not. She could only imagine how much trouble she would be in if she gave into the raging lust that coursed throughout her like jolts of electricity. She shifted from one foot to the other, the minutes feeling like hours. She wondered what he could possibly be doing. He didn't usually leave her in time out for very long. After what felt like an eternity, she heard voices coming from downstairs. Who the hell was he talking to? Cassie strained to hear, but all she couldn't make out any of the words uttered in hushed tones. Finally, she heard creaking on the stairs. Was he bringing someone up? Her heart began to pound violently. She couldn't believe he would let someone else see her like this.

The door opened, and she heard only his voice.

"Do not move. Do not turn around to look. If you do, you will regret it."

His tone brooked no argument, so she stood there in limbo, wondering desperately what was happening. And then she felt a soft touch on her ass. That was not her Daddy's touch, she knew that for sure. The hand was soft... Feminine. In a split second, she realized what was going on. He was giving Cassie her fantasy, no questions asked. Her breathing quickened. What if this wasn't really what she wanted? What if she couldn't go through with it? All of her doubt fled her mind when she felt the hand gently trace her pussy lips.

"So, this is the greedy little pussy that has gotten you into so much trouble."

A woman's voice said silkily, right next to her ear.

"Yes Ma'am." Cassie whispered.

The woman's hand swatted Cassie's pussy and made her jump. "I didn't quite hear you, little slut. What is this?"

"A greedy little pussy!" Cassie said louder, almost crying from her need to cum. She knew then that she would do anything for this woman, if only she would just allow her a climax.

"That's right. Don't you think greedy little pussies that cum without permission should be punished?" The thought of this mystery woman punishing her pussy nearly sent her over the edge.

"Yes, Ma'am."

She felt something tracing along her ass and thighs. She recognized it almost immediately to be a riding crop.

"Spread your legs, slut."

Cassie widened her legs obediently, and the crop almost immediately met her clit in a hard swat. Then her new lover rubbed the crop un her pussy just until she was certain she could no longer hold the orgasm back, and then the crop came down hard once again. This continued until Cassie was in tears. Never in her life had she been more desperate for an orgasm!

The woman pulled her out of the corner, and spun Cassie around to face her. She was truly beautiful. She had long blonde corn silk hair, and was wearing leather thigh high boots with a corset that showcased her firm breasts and a miniskirt.

"From now on, you will refer to me as Mistress K. Your Daddy has given me this authority. However, you can call me just Mistress and Ma'am as well."

Cassie nodded in assent. "Yes Mistress K."

"He has also informed me that I am to be your first. Is that true?"

She blushed. "Yes Mistress."

"Oh, good. I won't have to unteach you anything. I bet you are just dying to cum, aren't you, slut?"

"Oh yes, Mistress."

She smirked. "Maybe after you make me cum, if you are a good girl, we will talk about it."

Cassie moaned involuntarily. She couldn't believe this was really happening. She caught her Daddy's eyes for a brief moment, and he nodded, watching her intensely.

"On your knees."

Cassie kneeled in front of Mistress K, and put her hands behind her back reflexively.

"Good girl." She lifted her tiny skirt. "Now lick my clit, and you better do a good job, because I know you have already been spanked today and I do not mind doing it again."

Cassie both flinched and shivered at the threat. She imagined herself over Mistress K's lap, being punished for not pleasing her well enough. She couldn't decide if she wanted to make that happen or not. She hesitated.

"Michael, I think our little slut needs some motivation."

She felt a sharp sting on her ass, most likely from the yardstick he rarely used and Cassie quickly buried her face in Mistress K's pussy. In smelled so good. She moaned as she began to flick her tongue like Daddy always did to her when she was a good girl. It got the desired response. She felt hands in her hair forcing her face even deeper, and smiled to herself in satisfaction as Mistress K's moans flooded the room. She licked up and down her pretty slit, savoring all of the juices. Finally, she felt her Mistress explode in a climax, and coat her face in cum. Cassie had enjoyed making her cum, but she hoped she would be allowed release soon.

"Now Crawl over to your Daddy, and make him cum, too. Surely you did not think you would be allowed to cum when your owner has not?"

Cassie whimpered and crawled over to him obediently.

"Actually K, he said, why don't you come fuck her pussy while I fuck her ass?"

Cassie's eyes almost bulged out of her head. She could count on one hand how many times he had actually fucked her ass. When he saw her look, he said,

"Here's the deal. I can fuck your mouth and cum down your throat instead, but if I do, you don't get to cum today."

That sounded like a fate worse than death.

"No, Daddy! Please fuck my ass!"

He smiled. "That's what I figured."

Mistress K laid on the bed with her strap on, and Cassie slowly lowered herself down on the big rubber cock as she felt Daddy rubbing lube on her asshole after removing the plug. He had planned this all along, she thought. That's why he had made her wear the plug. It wasn't to be mean after all. It was so the ass fucking wouldn't hurt as much. She felt a moment of tenderness for her Daddy, which started to fade as soon as he began pushing into her ass. His cock was big, and it hurt more than a little. Mistress K began to stroke her clit, which caused her to rock her hips and distracted her from the worst of the pain. Daddy started to fuck her ass hard and fast as she rode Mistress K.

"Please Daddy, Please may I cum!!"

"No, slut. Not until I do."

She screamed. She had never in her life felt so full. And just as she reached the end of her willpower, she felt Daddy's hot cum filling her ass.

"Cum now!" He commanded.

And God, did she ever. She came, screaming until her throat was hoarse, each wave making stars explode behind her eyes. Before she knew it, it all went black.

When she woke up, it was just her and Daddy in bed. She thought for a second that it may have all been a dream, but she quickly noticed the soreness in her ass and pussy that indicated otherwise. She looked up at him, and caught him watching her.

"Daddy, how did you know?" She whispered.

He smiled and brushed the hair away from her eyes. "You talk in your sleep."